PDA

View Full Version : Trouble in Chinatown Syndicate vs. Syndicate Limited Time Goals

Assault and Flattery
07-19-2013, 01:18 PM
Heya,

New event, go go go! Coordinate with your syndicate to start some fights and win prizes!

Here are the prizes to get along the way:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/chinaltq_zps370941b9.jpg

Here are the top prizes given out at the end for top syndicates and top individual players:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/blahrlsgkjhfkjhfs_zps7c4437a0.jpg

jeffrey25
07-19-2013, 01:19 PM
first.... :D

thanks for the update though...

Deadwater
07-19-2013, 01:20 PM
No modifiers to be clear right? You would have posted modifiers if there were any, correct?

etch-tee-see
07-19-2013, 01:20 PM
No Mods on any right A and F?

Enigma85
07-19-2013, 01:23 PM
Can you post the goals for each level too? Thanks. =)

Assault and Flattery
07-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Sure, hang on. Also, no mods.

Trev
07-19-2013, 01:25 PM
Rivals list is screwed for higher levels :(

CC Pablo
07-19-2013, 01:29 PM

Hey A&F,

I know this might not be relevant to the topic and you might not answer it, but when are you guys planning on releasing the multiple building upgrade modifier? for which event?

Thanks a lot for your responses! The Crime City Community appreciates this a lot.

Best,
Pablo

Steve0
07-19-2013, 01:29 PM
You would think they would have learned something from the last time.

cditti
07-19-2013, 01:34 PM
Can you add how many wins till next level?

Assault and Flattery
07-19-2013, 01:35 PM

Hey A&F,

I know this might not be relevant to the topic and you might not answer it, but when are you guys planning on releasing the multiple building upgrade modifier? for which event?

Thanks a lot for your responses! The Crime City Community appreciates this a lot.

Best,
Pablo

My lips are sealed until it's released =p

CC Pablo
07-19-2013, 01:38 PM

I totally understand, it was worth a try! ;) Thanks!!!

Pablo

My lips are sealed until it's released =p

jmeijer
07-19-2013, 01:39 PM
If the multiple upgrade mod gets released with a collect 20-leaderboard event, I will stop playing. If it's available with a collect 10, a LTB or LTQ, I will buy a vault for it. Just sayin'.

Emperor886
07-19-2013, 01:45 PM
If the multiple upgrade mod gets released with a collect 20-leaderboard event, I will stop playing. If it's available with a collect 10, a LTB or LTQ, I will buy a vault for it. Just sayin'.

Same, for an LTQ probably need 2 vaults. I'd do it.

CC Pablo
07-19-2013, 01:45 PM

A&F,

Im level 247 and im still experiencing problems with my rivals list. I thought it was fixed. Can't find anybody to attack. Everybody is too beat up and i see a lot of level 180's and people level 33, 42, ect, with 0 mafia. Thats just weird. :(

Assault and Flattery
07-19-2013, 01:50 PM

A&F,

Im level 247 and im still experiencing problems with my rivals list. I thought it was fixed. :(

Yeah, I'm seeing what is going on with this, since it was working well for a while.

Emperor886
07-19-2013, 02:54 PM
A&F, do we get points for winning when someone attacks us?

An official take on this would be nice, seeing as how it seems to be a point of contention with the people I speak to.

Kidkiller
07-19-2013, 02:55 PM
Would have liked a little mods like last PVP Event :) bah we can deal with it and the prize this time aren't bad either .

BigMoney
07-19-2013, 04:02 PM
Would have liked a little mods like last PVP Event :) bah we can deal with it and the prize this time aren't bad either .

I agree, especially if they were in the correct order this time. I feel like a dunce for taking the last one to 14...

http://i.imgur.com/0f9eCrP.png

but at least I know ahead of time I won't be getting any mods for taking it to 14 again.

On that note, GREE, thank you for at least not handing out items with modifiers that cost me a bit of gold out to everyone for free this time. That sounds a bit sarcastic, but it's not. Still bitter about everyone getting Executive Coupes for free.

budman68
07-19-2013, 04:20 PM
I appreciate you posting the wapons and requirements. Good deal a & f. Maybe this can be done with each event?

Pierce
07-19-2013, 04:38 PM
I appreciate you posting the wapons and requirements. Good deal a & f. Maybe this can be done with each event?

I agree, this is a good sign to me about customer service!!

Kidkiller
07-19-2013, 06:00 PM
I agree, especially if they were in the correct order this time. I feel like a dunce for taking the last one to 14...

http://i.imgur.com/0f9eCrP.png

but at least I know ahead of time I won't be getting any mods for taking it to 14 again.

On that note, GREE, thank you for at least not handing out items with modifiers that cost me a bit of gold out to everyone for free this time. That sounds a bit sarcastic, but it's not. Still bitter about everyone getting Executive Coupes for free.
I'm not unhappy cause I missed the event with the Coupee. Thinking of the Sinful Lovers knife is a pain since I got to pay to get this top250 leaderboard items. Make me a bit bitter on this one, people getting it for free.

BigMoney
07-19-2013, 10:10 PM
I'm not unhappy cause I missed the event with the Coupee. Thinking of the Sinful Lovers knife is a pain since I got to pay to get this top250 leaderboard items. Make me a bit bitter on this one, people getting it for free.

Oi, almost all of the old top 250 leaderboard prizes have been reused-- M-99 Snipers, Classic Roadsters (I got 3+ of each of these), Shrapnel Shells... I'm actually blanking out on the top250 prizes that came after this because I no longer see them in my top attack items, but they've definitely been reusing these since the first day the LTQs started. I no longer waste gold because of this-- I can't justify spending over a vault of gold on a top 250 prize, only to receive two of them for free (no gold even required to get that far) in the very next LTQ. No use spending gold on a 1k-2k item, especially when they're freely/easily available in other events. Either the collect-20 leaderboard prizes need to be stronger, or it needs to be a lot cheaper to get into the top 250 for me to justify spending the gold required.

montecore
07-20-2013, 12:40 AM

+1

Everyone is between level 180-190 (I am 250) and I can't attack, only rob. And it's bad points. There will usually be one other 250 in the list if I reload 3-4 times.

BigMoney
07-20-2013, 12:44 AM
Does that mean that the points are as bad for someone at 180-190 as for someone at 250?

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 12:59 AM
Leaderboard suggests not.

BigMoney
07-20-2013, 01:31 AM
Leaderboard suggests not.

Does that mean there are a lot of 250s in the leaderboard, or a lot of 180-190s in the leaderboard? I suspect the former. I just felt like complaining about the difficulty of finding good targets at this level. Apparently I'm one, and that's it. :rolleyes:

montecore
07-20-2013, 02:10 AM
Does that mean there are a lot of 250s in the leaderboard, or a lot of 180-190s in the leaderboard? I suspect the former. I just felt like complaining about the difficulty of finding good targets at this level. Apparently I'm one, and that's it. :rolleyes:

There is typically one 250 in the leaderboard every third reload. Sometimes there will be two. I am not allowed to attack the 180-190 players, only rob. As a result I can't progress in the event and they offer bad points anyway with their low defenses.

The leaderboards are high because this event has turned into players with 1mm-2mm stats robbing their competing friends laundromats back and forth.

BigMoney
07-20-2013, 02:47 AM
There is typically one 250 in the leaderboard every third reload. Sometimes there will be two. I am not allowed to attack the 180-190 players, only rob. As a result I can't progress in the event and they offer bad points anyway with their low defenses.

The leaderboards are high because this event has turned into players with 1mm-2mm stats robbing their competing friends laundromats back and forth.

I don't know how the Brawl Points work exactly, but I think they could be better. As it is, I only get good points from other high stat players in top syndicates. Originally in the first PvP I thought you got more points for attacks as you progressed through the Street Brawler goals, which I think would be a great idea, as it would encourage more and more players to fight everyone they could, as oppose to trading laundromat robs like you said. And if high stat players wanted to then trade red/green attacks with similar stat players, then that's fair enough. Although perhaps I'm just bitter that I was dumb enough to do Street Brawler 14/14 for no real reason other than to say that I did it, I don't know.

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 02:57 AM
I'm certainly just hitting everyone in the top 4, as often as possible. Seems to pay well. I hit someone with 1.4m defense in a lower synd and got about 330 - same stats in top synds paid twice as much.

BigMoney
07-20-2013, 03:12 AM
I'm certainly just hitting everyone in the top 4, as often as possible. Seems to pay well. I hit someone with 1.4m defense in a lower synd and got about 330 - same stats in top synds paid twice as much.

Seems to be a bit of convoluting factors, but I feel like individual rank is the most important factor (and all those other things play into that-- e.g. high stat players and players in top syndicates are more likely to care about winning prizes, and thus compete harder in the PvP, earning a higher individual rank). A syndicate, uh, mate at my level that's currently in Fight Club tested this on me. He's got 1mil+ attack which easily crushes me, and he attacked quite a few players in top syndicates. He attacked a player in a higher ranked syndicate with stats much closer to his, and I paid out more points than that player. He attacked players in higher ranked syndicates with defenses very close to mine, and I paid out more points than those players (but less than the player who was closest to him in stats). I was ranked ~50th at the time he hit, and I finished the event 65th.

Because of this, I'm fairly sure individual rank is a big part of the Brawl Points. The only other obvious factor is that you do get an above average amount of points attacking stronger players than yourself-- despite being the same level, the most points that syndicate mate got was still less than my biggest hit, a player I hit in SAS who was a little bit stronger than me.

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 03:17 AM
Well it's hard to test, because the top 2 have terrible stats. TT is currently paying me 593. zman paid around 370, which for 200kish stats is quite good, so rank is clearly a factor, but 370 hardly sets the world on fire. Perhaps the factors stack, resulting in certain players paying huge amounts.

Coconut
07-20-2013, 04:04 AM
All right . Now I got a clue why I couldn't get good pay from some high def ppl .
Thanks. Balt

gunny22
07-20-2013, 05:29 AM
New event, go go go! Coordinate with your syndicate to start some fights and win prizes!

Hello A&F,

Thank you very much for announcing the events here and posting details about it. But:
- many players are not following the forum;
- don't you think an event so connected to the syndicate wars such as the "syndicate showdown", shouldn't that be announced in the "battle for monument park" master plan?

My 2cts.
Gunny

BigMoney
07-20-2013, 05:34 AM
Well it's hard to test, because the top 2 have terrible stats. TT is currently paying me 593. zman paid around 370, which for 200kish stats is quite good, so rank is clearly a factor, but 370 hardly sets the world on fire. Perhaps the factors stack, resulting in certain players paying huge amounts.

Syndicate members of mine have hit #3 imbored and #9 DOS XX for over 1k Brawl Points with slightly weaker attacks than their defenses.

BigMoney
07-20-2013, 05:47 AM

This man found an ingenious work-around to his Rival List not working.

z1cwh0
07-20-2013, 06:02 AM
[QUOTE=Assault and Flattery;876043]Heya,
Some of our team are complaining they are only receiving 10 points is there a reason for thisBy the way you are the Best... I appreciate you taking time to list the points. The battle win list.. You ROCK!!!

Angel

gunny22
07-20-2013, 12:21 PM
Trouble in Chinatown is another gold event btw. To get item 14 you have to do 5660 attacks in 3 days.

I get 1 attack per 3 minutes, that's 20 per hour, 480 per day, or 1440 for the entire event.

Yes, I win some at the start and at each level up. But I lose some during the night and because I don't get 3 full days. Let's say this compensates.

Level Per level Cumulative
1 10 10
2 25 35
3 50 85
4 75 160
5 100 260
6 200 460
7 300 760
8 400 1160
9 500 1660
10 600 2260
11 700 2960
12 800 3760
13 900 4660
14 1000 5660

So when reaching L8, I would recommend all free players to call it a day. You're not going to get the next 500 without using gold IMHO!

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 12:40 PM
Syndicate members of mine have hit #3 imbored and #9 DOS XX for over 1k Brawl Points with slightly weaker attacks than their defenses.
I got in the 200s for imbored and in the 500s for DOS XX.

Just adding data.

BigMoney
07-20-2013, 05:08 PM
I got in the 200s for imbored and in the 500s for DOS XX.

Just adding data.

I wonder how much syndicate rank matters, as opposed to individual rank. I'll try to find a low-ranked player in a high-ranked syndicate, and see how much that gives me.

Jwld
07-20-2013, 11:17 PM
My Chinatown disappeared on Android. Anyone experience this problem

Happyperson1
07-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Hey A and F,

Tell me what goes through your mind releasing event after event that screw your best customers? I'm at level 250 and most refreshes of the Rival's List has no player listed that I can attack. And this has been the case for months. At least revoke the rule that level 250 players cannot attack a sub-200 level player.

How does this fit with GREE's business model? Because most companies want their highest-revenue produclng clients to continue to play the game and spend? Why buy gold if there are no players to attack?

Along those same lines....why do you have Brawl points and Syndicate IP inversely related to strength and level? Again,most companies would have the players that spend the most money actually do the best in events. And what does attack and defense points even mean when, if at level 250, the highest IP score I ever see is 450. Weaker players receive twice that. You see,in the real world, the strongest players usually score the most points not the least especially during the important tournaments. I don't remember the NBA telling LeBron that during the playoffs this year a 3 point basket will count for 1 point for you and a regular basket is worth a quarter of a point.

Just wondering....

budman68
07-21-2013, 06:41 AM
One thing that could be done to repair the rival list issue. When you scroll through the list of standings you should be able to pick that persons name and attack them. Just think you have a rivalry with this person and ONLY during this PVE event you could attack them. Other then that it goes back to where you have to search through rival list to find people.

I think there would be some major beatings going on then. Whole groups could easily find a character and beat them down.

(CCK) Cam
07-21-2013, 08:14 AM
Hey A and F,

Tell me what goes through your mind releasing event after event that screw your best customers? I'm at level 250 and most refreshes of the Rival's List has no player listed that I can attack. And this has been the case for months. At least revoke the rule that level 250 players cannot attack a sub-200 level player.

How does this fit with GREE's business model? Because most companies want their highest-revenue produclng clients to continue to play the game and spend? Why buy gold if there are no players to attack?

Along those same lines....why do you have Brawl points and Syndicate IP inversely related to strength and level? Again,most companies would have the players that spend the most money actually do the best in events. And what does attack and defense points even mean when, if at level 250, the highest IP score I ever see is 450. Weaker players receive twice that. You see,in the real world, the strongest players usually score the most points not the least especially during the important tournaments. I don't remember the NBA telling LeBron that during the playoffs this year a 3 point basket will count for 1 point for you and a regular basket is worth a quarter of a point.

Just wondering....Change your name to Madperson1... Cuz u dont sound like ur happy

Deadwater
07-21-2013, 02:30 PM
Anyone know if you win a an attack/rob from someone doing the rob/attack if you gain points? You do in battles, but I'm unsure if you do during this PVP tournament event.

BigMoney
07-21-2013, 02:42 PM
Anyone know if you win a an attack/rob from someone doing the rob/attack if you gain points? You do in battles, but I'm unsure if you do during this PVP tournament event.

If you do, it's a very, very small number. I started the last PvP a few hours late with my newsfeed plastered in fresh green attacks, and on the team standing I had a very small number of points, but that could have been due to how they were awarding points before the PvP officially started or something.

Happyperson1
07-21-2013, 04:38 PM
Cck CAM --😀😀. You're right! I'm mad as hell as I'm not going to take it anymore!

Da_Boss
07-21-2013, 10:48 PM
Can anyone tell me what type of weapon the 'all business' is?

BigMoney
07-21-2013, 10:55 PM
Can anyone tell me what type of weapon the 'all business' is?

It's an explosive. Identical to a past syndicate prize (Mayor's Attache...) without the modifier.

Da_Boss
07-21-2013, 10:59 PM
It's an explosive. Identical to a past syndicate prize (Mayor's Attache...) without the modifier.

Very interesting. That may be worth the 120 gold for me. Thanks!

Rollster
07-22-2013, 12:29 AM
finish yesterday 1000 fight.. long.. when u don't get good points that realy hard to enter in a top...

i lost 400k in a few hours lol... anyway... dont spend my time on this...

bald zeemer
07-22-2013, 01:08 AM
I've set a new high - 1790 points.

BigMoney
07-22-2013, 01:47 AM

Did you hit someone stronger than you? Err, with a higher defense than your attack?

Rollster
07-22-2013, 04:20 AM

with that i can come in top 100 easy...

i'm happy when i see 3/400 points.. cost the double gold for make points who some make :/

BigMoney
07-22-2013, 04:28 AM
with that i can come in top 100 easy...

i'm happy when i see 3/400 points.. cost the double gold for make points who some make :/

I don't care about spending the gold, it's just that I spend an inordinate amount of time hitting people all day hitting for meager points that it's almost impossible to keep up. I finished 14/14 of the fight goals yesterday, and I'm still just outside the top 100.

BigMonster
07-22-2013, 04:53 AM
I don't care about spending the gold, it's just that I spend an inordinate amount of time hitting people all day hitting for meager points that it's almost impossible to keep up. I finished 14/14 of the fight goals yesterday, and I'm still just outside the top 100.

I know what you mean BigMoney. Finished it this morning with fingers feeling sore. I try to get 200 points per hit but mostly manage to achieve an average about 100 points. Got to say its cheaper than LTQ by far but I've leveled up 9 times over the weekend (130ish to 140ish) Definitely not for campers.

BigMoney
07-22-2013, 05:04 AM
I know what you mean BigMoney. Finished it this morning with fingers feeling sore. I try to get 200 points per hit but mostly manage to achieve an average about 100 points. Got to say its cheaper than LTQ by far but I've leveled up 9 times over the weekend (130ish to 140ish) Definitely not for campers.

I always glaze over your name on the recent posts list because I mistake it for my own. I go down the Rival List, hittig everyone once. If I get over 150+ points, I hit them 20 times. If they are higher than that, I immediately pay their hood a visit, hoping for a big score in robberies.

N41LZ
07-22-2013, 05:13 AM
There's too much gap between each prize for the individual rewards.
Add some more such as top 50, 500, 1500, 5000, 7500, etc....

Think that will encourage more competition, eg... right now anyone hanging in rank #500 may not bother going for top250 but if there was a #500 prize, you bet they'll still be fighting like mad rather then sitting idle

BigMoney
07-22-2013, 05:20 AM
There's too much gap between each prize for the individual rewards.
Add some more such as top 50, 500, 1500, 5000, 7500, etc....

Think that will encourage more competition, eg... right now anyone hanging in rank #500 may not bother going for top250 but if there was a #500 prize, you bet they'll still be fighting like mad rather then sitting idle

It's exhausting enough as it is in my opinion. But that's already what they've done in the syndicate wars. Wasn't the first war something like 1-2-3-10-25-100-250-500-1000-4000? And now they've squeezed in a 50-75-100-150-250-400-500-750-1000-1500 etc. Just seems like GREE calculated where they need to put more benchmarks to encourage the most spending. In my opinion more benchmarks in the PvP won't encourage more spending (I've only spent around a vault of gold on stamina refills, and that's with me playing almost all day during the PvP). Spending isn't the limiting factor here, time is. If they wanted to earn more, they'd make it quicker to attack people 20+ times (e.g. the 10 attacks at once button or whatever people were suggesting last time).

Feng1234
07-22-2013, 05:42 AM
It's exhausting enough as it is in my opinion. But that's already what they've done in the syndicate wars. Wasn't the first war something like 1-2-3-10-25-100-250-500-1000-4000? And now they've squeezed in a 50-75-100-150-250-400-500-750-1000-1500 etc. Just seems like GREE calculated where they need to put more benchmarks to encourage the most spending. In my opinion more benchmarks in the PvP won't encourage more spending (I've only spent around a vault of gold on stamina refills, and that's with me playing almost all day during the PvP). Spending isn't the limiting factor here, time is. If they wanted to earn more, they'd make it quicker to attack people 20+ times (e.g. the 10 attacks at once button or whatever people were suggesting last time).

Very good point. Now you have given GREE another reason to suck our money. Good work.

BigMoney
07-22-2013, 05:53 AM
Very good point. Now you have given GREE another reason to suck our money. Good work.

Right, because GREE needed a reason. :rolleyes:

BigMonster
07-22-2013, 06:20 AM
I always glaze over your name on the recent posts list because I mistake it for my own. I go down the Rival List, hittig everyone once. If I get over 150+ points, I hit them 20 times. If they are higher than that, I immediately pay their hood a visit, hoping for a big score in robberies.

I skip all robbing activities during this PvP - I only just managed to finish the event. Don't think I would have completed it if I had robbed at the same time. Where are you ranked? Purely on attacks, I've managed just under 800s. Will put some hits in to stay in top 1000 though.

BigMoney, apologies for the mixup in names - i'm going to start a new account instead :p

BigMoney
07-22-2013, 06:23 AM
I skip all robbing activities during this PvP - I only just managed to finish the event. Don't think I would have completed it if I had robbed at the same time. Where are you ranked? Purely on attacks, I've managed just under 800s. Will put some hits in to stay in top 1000 though.

BigMoney, apologies for the mixup in names - i'm going to start a new account instead :p

Right now I'm 111th. Click the stats for Don't Fark Around. I'm fighting/robbing like a madman, but not really making any ground.

(And you don't really need a new account, that would be silly).

SNEAKERJUNKY
07-22-2013, 07:45 AM
Dig the rewards while not leveling up.. But honestly, I hate this event. Rnkd 520

Butt Futter
07-22-2013, 07:56 AM
Dig the rewards while not leveling up.. But honestly, I hate this event. Rnkd 520

Yup, I agree with you. Not a fan of this event. My goal was top 1000 and I'm ranked around 640 or so.

bald zeemer
07-22-2013, 08:18 AM
Did you hit someone stronger than you? Err, with a higher defense than your attack?

Significantly stronger, in absolute terms.

offline04
07-22-2013, 02:46 PM
does have somebody an idea in which timeframe the individual prizes are awarded? did see the syndicate prices already awarded.

z1cwh0
07-22-2013, 03:14 PM
A &F,
Can you tell me when the prizes doe the top syndicates will be available?

Angel

Heya,

Here are the prizes to get along the way:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/chinaltq_zps370941b9.jpg

Here are the top prizes given out at the end for top syndicates and top individual players:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/blahrlsgkjhfkjhfs_zps7c4437a0.jpg

Armalg-the-Good
07-22-2013, 03:46 PM

I agree that the tiers did not give me sufficient incentive to spend beyond a certain point. I used a small amount of tapjoy gold at the beginning to get a head start on the individual prizes. I work a lot of weekends so I can't always use the full potential of my stamina but I did a pretty good job staying on top of it anyway. This time around I focused on points rather than number of kills because I wanted to see how close I could get to the next individual tier..... and I really wasn't anywhere near it. I figured out if I attacked people less that 15% of my attack total I could get high 100s and often in the 200s most of the time. There was definitely a relationship between my attack and their defense but there were other factors that required trial and error to maximize my point haul. But even with the individual quests part of it after level 9 it starts getting very expensive very quickly. I ended up with a little over 200k in points on that end of things. I did a cost benefit analysis and it just wasn't worth xp and time and gold during a non sale period. I would have had to spend half a vault to finish the quest side of the event and that would have probably put me into the next tier up...maybe. I did much better point wise than last round where I focused on number of kills but I was still in no-mans land terms of the tier I was in.

Having said that I really like this event more than the standard group war. I like being rewarded for my individual performance and having the choice to get better rewards IF I so chose to spend on the individual side of the quest. My stats are actually pretty good for my level and for the amount of time I have been playing, so I didn't feel any urgency whatsoever to spend more gold. If there had been more tiers, I most certainly would have bought some gold to make the most of the effort. Maybe this event inspires high spending players but it does nothing for people like me who are low to moderate gold users.

nico valentino
07-22-2013, 03:54 PM
Yup, I agree with you. Not a fan of this event. My goal was top 1000 and I'm ranked around 640 or so.

Agreed, ltq and boss events are my fav. Case events are decent but the pvp is not my cup of tea. Maybe because i don't spend alot of gold and my stamina is only 12 while my energy is over 1000. I have to check back Every 25 minutes (that's about when im refilled) whereas ltqs i can wait 4 hours before my energy is full. I mustered up 400 fights, the rewards weren't good enough to go no lifer comitment status lol.

offline04
07-22-2013, 05:00 PM
...are in -juhu

Rollster
07-22-2013, 11:13 PM
Hey bigmoney where u finish? I see u at 100 and 101 when i race for top 100...last two hours was hard!
Finish 85 !

Kh107_cca
07-23-2013, 11:04 AM
Good battle for FC 100 million