PDA

View Full Version : SUP WD Points

Michael1989
07-19-2013, 11:30 AM
Half hour in... Has anyone seen their Points already!!!??

They are some crazy MOFO's lol

DaBoss!
07-19-2013, 11:39 AM
They must have pretty muscular fingers, cause it takes a lot of effort to tap the screen that much.

candyson
07-19-2013, 11:44 AM
This is what happens when Ferr threatens to take over 1st place.

ProCision
07-19-2013, 11:52 AM
This is what happens when Ferr threatens to take over 1st place.

they waste more money. to funny

Michael1989
07-19-2013, 11:57 AM
They all must have some serious deep pockets!

Thief
07-19-2013, 12:02 PM
Feel sorry for the team that got matched up with them....ohh wait your not supposed to feel sorry for yourself hahaha.

You can say it's wasting money but all they are doing is getting a substatial lead to show they mean business. They will score 60 million points regardelss of when they get it on the board. If they need more they will score more.

Edit: 5,559,619 in a single battle

I wonder what the record is?

Kill Joy
07-19-2013, 12:13 PM
I guess Gree didn't fix all the hacks!!! Great job Gree. Or should I say GREEd.

AlexFoo
07-19-2013, 12:24 PM
Feel sorry for the team that got matched up with them....ohh wait your not supposed to feel sorry for yourself hahaha.

You can say it's wasting money but all they are doing is getting a substatial lead to show they mean business. They will score 60 million points regardelss of when they get it on the board. If they need more they will score more.

I have a screen shot from Columbia where they had 6.6 mill on us. it was brutal LOL

Michael1989
07-19-2013, 12:34 PM
Post it on here! lol.

dbznumber1
07-19-2013, 12:45 PM
Out of curiosity what's was your win/loss going against SUP1, or anyone else against the top three.

Thief
07-19-2013, 12:55 PM
0% against SUP1. They have never lost a battle....

AlexFoo
07-19-2013, 01:00 PM
we fought PUN twice, 0-2. We fought Ferr 3 times, 0-3. We fought super faction twice, 0-2. We finished 9th I think.

dbznumber1
07-19-2013, 01:13 PM
How about individual win/loss against the BIG THREE. I think the most losses against any one team for more me is 21. Although I am a low level so that helps. I currently have someone on my team with 429 losses in just this one match alone, and there is still over ten minutes left. OUCH!!!

Thief
07-19-2013, 01:19 PM
How about individual win/loss against the BIG THREE. I think the most losses against any one team for more me is 21. Although I am a low level so that helps. I currently have someone on my team with 429 losses in just this one match alone, and there is still over ten minutes left. OUCH!!!

Just that one battle netted one player over 7500 losses...but we also had quite a few with over 1-2k losses. I would imagine that if you had only one lvl 250 player in your faction against PUN then it would be well over 10k losses for that single battle.

Joey123
07-19-2013, 01:23 PM
So are you saying the pirates have never lost a battle against another team?

AlexFoo
07-19-2013, 01:23 PM
Just that one battle netted one player over 7500 losses...but we also had quite a few with over 1-2k losses. I would imagine that if you had only one lvl 250 player in your faction against PUN then it would be well over 10k losses for that single battle.yep!! they find a target or two, and just go to TOWN.

dbznumber1
07-19-2013, 01:31 PM
Holy S@#T that's crazy!! But I guess that's what it takes to be Number#1.

2nd dan
07-19-2013, 02:18 PM

Sorry thief in my defence I didn't attack you once :)

Captain Steelman
07-19-2013, 02:37 PM
0% against SUP1. They have never lost a battle....

I think you should say " they have almost never lost a battle...."

S&H Max
07-19-2013, 02:45 PM
yep steelman if my memory is correct PUN or SUP1 lost once in all the WD events...

Joey123
07-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Thats more like it Captain Steelman

jchow69
07-19-2013, 03:16 PM
Maybe SUP1 has a record of 72-0 at the end of the WD.

Revenge
07-19-2013, 03:26 PM
its usually 55-0 or less depending if ferr shuts down 1 hour into war or 12 hours into war. We all enjoy our weekend and play for fun after they start worrying about losing 2nd . I will say i was excited for ferr to run at us but oh well.

camper killer
07-19-2013, 03:41 PM
SUP1 admittedly has a single battle loss.

we needed that loss to remind to never give up and to always keep our thumbs up Penguin bums.

CAPT.GIN
07-19-2013, 03:48 PM
Yes they are crazy! man there some tough pirates...

Speed ump
07-19-2013, 04:22 PM
I will say you can count the total number of sup1 losses on one finger for all WD events combined

Thief
07-19-2013, 04:38 PM
Sorry thief in my defence I didn't attack you once :)

Hahah I don't pay very good WD points

I think you should say " they have almost never lost a battle...."

I stand Corrected. I must have missed that one.

TheDanimal
07-19-2013, 07:38 PM
We finished 200 last wd & ran into a top 10. One of our guys was targeted & had about 6000 loses after the battle was done. His stats dropped quite a bit. Haha

What's the most an individual has lost when they've been targeted by sup or one of the top 5?

Zulfiqaar
07-19-2013, 09:21 PM
We finished 200 last wd & ran into a top 10. One of our guys was targeted & had about 6000 loses after the battle was done. His stats dropped quite a bit. Haha

What's the most an individual has lost when they've been targeted by sup or one of the top 5?

the most?? Not really sure but ive heard somewhere of this guy having over 60k losses...

Xyranthios
07-19-2013, 09:29 PM
the most?? Not really sure but ive heard somewhere of this guy having over 60k losses...
60k?!? Ouch

Rough Neck
07-20-2013, 01:21 AM
I will say you can count the total number of sup1 losses on one finger for all WD events combined

1 loss or 10 losses does not matter, one faction did beaten PUN, lol

senex morosus
07-20-2013, 03:56 AM
Just that one battle netted one player over 7500 losses...but we also had quite a few with over 1-2k losses. I would imagine that if you had only one lvl 250 player in your faction against PUN then it would be well over 10k losses for that single battle.

Does his name start with an I? He gives generous amounts of points.

camper killer
07-20-2013, 04:13 AM
1 loss or 10 losses does not matter, one faction did beaten PUN, lol

yeah and what do you want to make of it?

it wasn't you and never will be you. You should feel lucky to even be allowed in an event with any SUP teams.

Your like a man just realizing, yeah it really is that small for you and the girls were laughing at you not something on TV.

Go armchair quarterback somewhere else. you have already proven your just a nobody who not only can offer nothing to any faction, but not to this forum either.

Rough Neck
07-20-2013, 07:23 AM
yeah and what do you want to make of it?

it wasn't you and never will be you. You should feel lucky to even be allowed in an event with any SUP teams.

Your like a man just realizing, yeah it really is that small for you and the girls were laughing at you not something on TV.

Go armchair quarterback somewhere else. you have already proven your just a nobody who not only can offer nothing to any faction, but not to this forum either.

See that you've not in SUP 1, oh yes, you too one of the rejects,lol

nickdpro99
07-20-2013, 05:30 PM
Lol, in one of the first ever faction I was in, we ran into Super Faction or some other top ten team. This guy got targeted, and he had 70k losses in all. I think it was my DL, he must have had a good payout of WD points. After that he just quit the game :D.

Speed ump
07-20-2013, 06:47 PM
Rough quit the game too, he couldn't handle the pressure. Now he just comes here to whine about it all. His life is horrible, and he feels a deep seated need to make the rest of the world aware of it. Sometimes we come across factions where there's only one person at level 250, so that one tends to get creamed.

Wingman GRI
07-20-2013, 11:34 PM
Ferr wrote this summer. The summer still takes a while...

I am a cow
07-21-2013, 02:16 AM
Ferr beat our butts for 1.28 million

Rough Neck
07-21-2013, 07:42 AM
Rough quit the game too, he couldn't handle the pressure. Now he just comes here to whine about it all. His life is horrible, and he feels a deep seated need to make the rest of the world aware of it. Sometimes we come across factions where there's only one person at level 250, so that one tends to get creamed.

No reason to quit this free game with PUN generous donation, Gree is the winner and I'm just the leech slowly sipping the juice off PUN, bit by bit, enjoying myself while having a great laugh,lol
Best PUN hit more, Ferr is not far behind.....and The rejects SUP 2 is totally useless ,lol

camper killer
07-21-2013, 04:14 PM
Rough Neck once again you show your bigoted ways.

you have no clue and repeatedly demonstrate total ignorance.

senex morosus
07-21-2013, 04:20 PM
I want to meet the 300 at the gates. Where are they hiding?

Commander C
07-21-2013, 04:24 PM
I honestly want to see who would win against each other, between PUN and Ferr, I think it would be PUN, but what about PUN 2?

Rough Neck
07-21-2013, 04:46 PM
Rough Neck once again you show your bigoted ways.

you have no clue and repeatedly demonstrate total ignorance.

SUP Rejects does talk lot of rubbish!!!

Rough Neck
07-21-2013, 04:47 PM
I honestly want to see who would win against each other, between PUN and Ferr, I think it would be PUN, but what about PUN 2?

Nothing go to be changed, SUP 2 still going to be the rejects

camper killer
07-21-2013, 05:15 PM
SUP Rejects does talk lot of rubbish!!!

awww i must have hit a nerve, and no i am not a SUP reject. you have no clue which if my 5 accounts are in which faction.

let me know when you figure out which accounts are mine and where they all are!

Erkensang
07-21-2013, 09:25 PM
I heard there is a sup1, sup2, and sup3 now! And ferr is beating two sup teams so isnt he winning?

Rough Neck
07-21-2013, 10:11 PM
I heard there is a sup1, sup2, and sup3 now! And ferr is beating two sup teams so isnt he winning?

It takes 3 SUP faction to prevent Ferr from 1st, and SUP is rotating the 3 factions to get the real usd flow, 3 factions with about 180 players against 60 players, sooner or later maybe more SUP factions merge to stop the mighty Ferr, and other than SUP 1 winning the rest of SUPs are just rejects, none can compete with Ferr.

Rough Neck
07-21-2013, 10:13 PM
awww i must have hit a nerve, and no i am not a SUP reject. you have no clue which if my 5 accounts are in which faction.

let me know when you figure out which accounts are mine and where they all are!

Too bad make no difference, you're still PUN's rejects so are SUP 2 and SUP 3

Erkensang
07-21-2013, 10:36 PM
Out of curiosity what's was your win/loss going against SUP1, or anyone else against the top three.

It takes 3 SUP faction to prevent Ferr from 1st, and SUP is rotating the 3 factions to get the real usd flow, 3 factions with about 180 players against 60 players, sooner or later maybe more SUP factions merge to stop the mighty Ferr, and other than SUP 1 winning the rest of SUPs are just rejects, none can compete with Ferr.
Go ferr! I think its time for ferr to strike fast and deadly to SUP and take them out

Wdigeorge
07-21-2013, 10:54 PM
*YAWN* how many chances do you get? How many broken promises and predictions?

Rough Neck
07-21-2013, 10:56 PM
Go ferr! I think its time for ferr to strike fast and deadly to SUP and take them out

Everyone is SUP as long as they have real usd, unlike before PUN is an exclusive faction, well, Original PUN is running out of real usd and the war against Ferr must goes on, therefore no option, anyone with extra real usd to contribute and stats does not matter anymore in time of desperate can be SUP, have a look at your rival list, players with real usd to contribute happily have their in game with the word SUP, and there is one original PUN from SUP 1 changed to SUP1 coz original PUN is respectable and exclusive faction mean while today players with SUP wording are just a bunch of rejects proudly showing off they are PUNs with the real usd the paid for, anywhere SUP 2 and SUP 3 will never ever be nr 1 in WD coz SUP 1 will never ever allow,lol

Rough Neck
07-21-2013, 11:00 PM
*YAWN* how many chances do you get? How many broken promises and predictions?

You must be the original PUN with SUP1 wording in your in game name, agreed with you needed to segregate your status from the rest of using SUP which are REJECTs

Wdigeorge
07-21-2013, 11:12 PM
Umm.. If you say so. I must be one of the rejects too as I am taking a vacation in "SUP5" (game name different) this war.

Speed ump
07-21-2013, 11:39 PM
Rough, your not even bright enough to have a clue. The day you have even an inkling of what we do is the end of times. I wonder what that would make you, since you could not make any of our levels. Don't bother commenting on whether or not you would want to( we all know that's why you act the way you do)

Speed ump
07-21-2013, 11:41 PM
Yes, camper killer, I think we trolled the troll better than he did. He can't control himself. Watch the little rat run in the maze we set up. Oh I do enjoy this.

Rough Neck
07-22-2013, 02:54 AM
Yes, camper killer, I think we trolled the troll better than he did. He can't control himself. Watch the little rat run in the maze we set up. Oh I do enjoy this.

PUN HAS TO BE NR 1 in everything, always right, including what PUN does and said, no denying and nothing new, after all PUN is the main and biggest usd contributor to GREE and us, for playing free, anyone with any different or against PUN is subjected to PUN punishment, latest example is the player re-name himself PUN $UCKS, but it is ok for PUN to pick on other especially Ferr by changing PUN's to humiliate Ferr

I am a cow
07-22-2013, 03:08 AM
PUN HAS TO BE NR 1 in everything, always right, including what PUN does and said, no denying and nothing new, after all PUN is the main and biggest usd contributor to GREE and us, for playing free, anyone with any different or against PUN is subjected to PUN punishment, latest example is the player re-name himself PUN $UCKS, but it is ok for PUN to pick on other especially Ferr by changing PUN's to humiliate Ferr

Please quit it I'm sorry we are not playing on your terms if we were we would be dead. SUP/PUN whatever has the right to do anything they want as long as it is legal. So what if their name is SUP Penguin Killer or SUP Killer Whale or whatever it is not against the law is it? + $$$= you win the game that's how it is programmed and neither me or you can change that. So in other words DEAL WITH IT

lemonhaze
07-22-2013, 03:42 AM
Just that one battle netted one player over 7500 losses...but we also had quite a few with over 1-2k losses. I would imagine that if you had only one lvl 250 player in your faction against PUN then it would be well over 10k losses for that single battle. i can confrim his we have fought them all 3 this war and i took 6000 loses 1 battle lol good thing i have a ID army or i would have no stats left..and my def is 900k they cut thur that like butter

lemonhaze
07-22-2013, 03:50 AM
Go ferr! I think its time for ferr to strike fast and deadly to SUP and take them out looks like u was wrong ERK lol if they stuck fast and hard to get 20% mroe valor for a golen amry makes nos ssense to me

Fl@sh
07-22-2013, 04:06 AM
Yes, camper killer, I think we trolled the troll better than he did. He can't control himself. Watch the little rat run in the maze we set up. Oh I do enjoy this.Wouldn't you be surprised that Rough is actually an original and current member of Ferr's Emporer's?

Rough Neck
07-22-2013, 04:41 AM
Wouldn't you be surprised that Rough is actually an original and current member of Ferr's Emporer's?

Probably you're right and Also could be Gree employee, heard about you and your great so called ASSUMPTION, ask PJ, he knew me too, that is if PJ still in talking terms with PUN, especially you,lol

Rough Neck
07-22-2013, 04:43 AM
Please quit it I'm sorry we are not playing on your terms if we were we would be dead. SUP/PUN whatever has the right to do anything they want as long as it is legal. So what if their name is SUP Penguin Killer or SUP Killer Whale or whatever it is not against the law is it? + $$$= you win the game that's how it is programmed and neither me or you can change that. So in other words DEAL WITH IT

Amateur please stay away, especially someone called himself I AM A COW !!!!

I am a cow
07-22-2013, 04:52 AM
Amateur please stay away, especially someone called himself I AM A COW !!!!

Firstly it is I am a cow not I AM A COW!!!!

Secondly your just a sore loser so STFU

Rough Neck
07-22-2013, 05:30 AM
Firstly it is I am a cow not I AM A COW!!!!

Secondly your just a sore loser so STFU

Whatever, cow

Fl@sh
07-22-2013, 09:13 AM
Probably you're right and Also could be Gree employee, heard about you and your great so called ASSUMPTION, ask PJ, he knew me too, that is if PJ still in talking terms with PUN, especially you,lolWho is PJ and who are PUN?

Sir josh
07-22-2013, 09:20 AM
Man! They should put that money to better use. Cure cancer, support AIDS treatment...buy an election. But! A game? What a waste!

hackerReporter
07-22-2013, 09:27 AM
I can tell you straight. We fought with SUP before and they are hackers as well. Good example? THEre are some units like hellfire jet, DEA operative that is only one person should have, and some of the SUP 1 have it and i mean a few of them. They talk about hating hackers and they hack by themselves. PErhaps, they could have spent gold, but one thing for sure, THEY DEFINITELY HACK. So, this is bull**** totally. UNLESS you are telling me, GREE give them multiples for free or contribution of $$$ to their pocket.

Oh yes, i could be banned for commenting this, but believe me, whoever they spot, they will report you and get you ban as well. I believe, nobody dare to comment or report them as perhaps they are Gree employees or whatsoever. But yea, they are definitely hackers and I do not mind being the first to comment here and say they are hackers. 70-80% of them are level 250. So ownself go do your own calculation how much does it takes to get to their current WD points.

Poopenshire
07-22-2013, 09:50 AM
I can tell you straight. We fought with SUP before and they are hackers as well. Good example? THEre are some units like hellfire jet, DEA operative that is only one person should have, and some of the SUP 1 have it and i mean a few of them. They talk about hating hackers and they hack by themselves. PErhaps, they could have spent gold, but one thing for sure, THEY DEFINITELY HACK. So, this is bull**** totally. UNLESS you are telling me, GREE give them multiples for free or contribution of $$$ to their pocket.Oh yes, i could be banned for commenting this, but believe me, whoever they spot, they will report you and get you ban as well. I believe, nobody dare to comment or report them as perhaps they are Gree employees or whatsoever. But yea, they are definitely hackers and I do not mind being the first to comment here and say they are hackers. 70-80% of them are level 250. So ownself go do your own calculation how much does it takes to get to their current WD points.Your worst hacker reporter ever. Those units can be given numerous times. Go back and read your gold bonus program. You give real hacker reporters a bad name. Poopenshire is out!

Rough Neck
07-22-2013, 09:57 AM
Who is PJ and who are PUN?

Too bad, you acted have forgotten where you came from, who brought you in and now act stupid, what a disgrace to PUN !!!

PJ, the greatest thing you have done is left PUN, with great good reasons and I bow down with respect for you my friend

hackerReporter
07-22-2013, 10:00 AM
Your worst hacker reporter ever. Those units can be given numerous times. Go back and read your gold bonus program. You give real hacker reporters a bad name. Poopenshire is out!

Yea, with multiple of them having lets say one hellfire and some other units. I will not comment further. AFter all, they are SUP1, the biggest spender, and Gree have to give face to them.

Rough Neck
07-22-2013, 10:22 AM
Yea, with multiple of them having lets say one hellfire and some other units. I will not comment further. AFter all, they are SUP1, the biggest spender, and Gree have to give face to them.

++1, whatever it is, PUN is the biggest contributor, and they are always 'right' and the 'best', let it go, give them a break and let them make themselves proud and feel good, after all they did spent more money than any other players to make this a free game for many of us......mean while most of us sit back, enjoy the free game and have a good laugh,lol

Speed ump
07-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Hacker reporter is hacker a hacker, trying to take the heat off himself. We all know it. See how easy that is. And rough, you bow down to hackers? Sounds about right from your posts here. Sure I get special treatment, like the whales in Vegas. Gree sends people over to wash my feet, draw my bath, do my lawn. Life is sweet.

Jaebee
07-22-2013, 01:20 PM

That one guy was me, but was only about 5000 losses I think. Luckily only half or so could get past my Def, or they were mostly asleep at the wheel. They scored 1.3mil against our 120k...lol

Fl@sh
07-22-2013, 01:58 PM
I can tell you straight. We fought with SUP before and they are hackers as well. Good example? THEre are some units like hellfire jet, DEA operative that is only one person should have, and some of the SUP 1 have it and i mean a few of them. They talk about hating hackers and they hack by themselves. PErhaps, they could have spent gold, but one thing for sure, THEY DEFINITELY HACK. So, this is bull**** totally. UNLESS you are telling me, GREE give them multiples for free or contribution of $$$ to their pocket.

Oh yes, i could be banned for commenting this, but believe me, whoever they spot, they will report you and get you ban as well. I believe, nobody dare to comment or report them as perhaps they are Gree employees or whatsoever. But yea, they are definitely hackers and I do not mind being the first to comment here and say they are hackers. 70-80% of them are level 250. So ownself go do your own calculation how much does it takes to get to their current WD points.A tie in the event can lead to multiple people getting the reward. Please try to have a little more proof before making yourself look like an idiot next time.

Speed ump
07-22-2013, 03:31 PM
Hacker reporter looking like an idiot? I did hear the quack, I saw the waddle, and smelled the foul odor, I think you're right.

Revenge
07-22-2013, 08:13 PM

Hehe, wheres your pom poms?

Ferr has his alliances as well. Sadly they fell short again. I know Ferr is totally against hackers. Just one piece of advice check one of the alliance teams with you. They have some questionable things going on that i reported earlier today. Thankfully some of these people are so blantent they even bragged about it via SMS and player profile screenshots. I just hope gree doesnt turn a cheek cause one of these teams helped push the top ten scores way up driving the scoring up with the skill point and regen hack STILL BEING USED AND NOT FIXED.

WOOF WOOF
yours

marklinalexanderho
07-22-2013, 08:42 PM
Half hour in... Has anyone seen their Points already!!!??

They are some crazy MOFO's lol

when i started my game this morning there was a splashscreen of "SUPER UNITED PIRATES" being winner in BfA! congratz man these guys run beastmode 24/7 imo haha. kinda scary tho hope we dun meet them in war lol. in fact we're having tons of trouble beating top factions like kill yo self & World Wide Warriors already sad :((

anyway congrats once again hope we'll continue having fun!! =))

mhicks1978
07-22-2013, 08:56 PM
I would love to see SUP1 in War of Nations! I would have a field day on all of them!

honest Abe
07-23-2013, 06:03 AM
Isn't that like saying I'd like to play the New York Yankees at tick tack toe?

I would love to see SUP1 in War of Nations! I would have a field day on all of them!

Rough Neck
07-23-2013, 07:29 AM
Hacker reporter is hacker a hacker, trying to take the heat off himself. We all know it. See how easy that is. And rough, you bow down to hackers? Sounds about right from your posts here. Sure I get special treatment, like the whales in Vegas. Gree sends people over to wash my feet, draw my bath, do my lawn. Life is sweet.

Why not ??? PUN is the biggest usd contributor to Gree, oops, when I say PUN it means SUP 1 nothing to do with the rest of the rejects, ohh....you already have some about 4 factions of rejects, happily using the word SUP in the in-game name, they too can l1ck your toes, I suppose they are doing it all the time while you're waiting for GREE's people to arrive.
As PJ said and i do very much agreed, hackers are not my problem, let Gree deal with them....too bad PUN itself, especially your best buddy, Flash has totally forgotten about PJ and coz PJ is no more with PUN does not mean he can start making nasty comments about PJ.......and me, Mr Nobody and an outsider has lots of respect for him, MW is just a game, but respect is what one earned, PJ earned it, and he does deserved it more than any PUN i knew, have a good day my friend

Speed ump
07-23-2013, 05:45 PM
The person you mentioned also lost that respect from his hacking efforts. Why do you think his song changed from actively going after the hackers, to leave the hackers alone. im glad you seem to enjoy the hackers in the game, which would strongly suggest you may be one yourself, or linked to them.Have you asked yourself why he up and disappeared in the middle of the event. No, the legend ended on a sad note, I'm sorry to say. I wish him well, and maybe he's finally free of his addictions to this game.

Ferr
07-23-2013, 06:15 PM
The person you mentioned also lost that respect from his hacking efforts. Why do you think his song changed from actively going after the hackers, to leave the hackers alone. im glad you seem to enjoy the hackers in the game, which would strongly suggest you may be one yourself, or linked to them.Have you asked yourself why he up and disappeared in the middle of the event. No, the legend ended on a sad note, I'm sorry to say. I wish him well, and maybe he's finally free of his addictions to this game.

Finally, It seems that there is one subject we are on the same page with.

Ferr
07-23-2013, 06:24 PM
Why not ??? PUN is the biggest usd contributor to Gree, oops, when I say PUN it means SUP 1 nothing to do with the rest of the rejects, ohh....you already have some about 4 factions of rejects, happily using the word SUP in the in-game name, they too can l1ck your toes, I suppose they are doing it all the time while you're waiting for GREE's people to arrive.
As PJ said and i do very much agreed, hackers are not my problem, let Gree deal with them....too bad PUN itself, especially your best buddy, Flash has totally forgotten about PJ and coz PJ is no more with PUN does not mean he can start making nasty comments about PJ.......and me, Mr Nobody and an outsider has lots of respect for him, MW is just a game, but respect is what one earned, PJ earned it, and he does deserved it more than any PUN i knew, have a good day my friend

He rough, although pun is my mortal enemy i must conclude that their ways are legit. That is not to say that they can guarantee that they are free of hackers all the time. No one can. We check our members units (which starts to get rather difficult) and report whatever is wrong. I allways fear that a hacker slips through our nets and becomes a member in our faction and today it seems all top factions do their best to prevent this from happening but in the end it is grees responsibility.
Btw, did i mention already that SUP's days are numbered? ;)
Yours,

Speed ump
07-23-2013, 06:27 PM
Yes, my doctor just told me the same thing ferr, he said I have only another fourty to fifty years left. So yes, my days are indeed numbered.

Rough Neck
07-23-2013, 08:57 PM
He rough, although pun is my mortal enemy i must conclude that their ways are legit. That is not to say that they can guarantee that they are free of hackers all the time. No one can. We check our members units (which starts to get rather difficult) and report whatever is wrong. I allways fear that a hacker slips through our nets and becomes a member in our faction and today it seems all top factions do their best to prevent this from happening but in the end it is grees responsibility.
Btw, did i mention already that SUP's days are numbered? ;)
Yours,

Ferr, your guys are doing great and PUN needed 5 factions so called to rotate their players but the primary objective is to maintain nr 1, as usual SUP 2 is the rejects and will never be nr 1 or 2 as only using their top spenders to be SUP 1, shouldn't you be generous, give SUP 2 a chance to be nr 2 in Canada since PUN will never allow it ?? Sooner or later PUN will required 10 factions to stop you,lol

lemonhaze
07-23-2013, 09:36 PM
when i started my game this morning there was a splashscreen of "SUPER UNITED PIRATES" being winner in BfA! congratz man these guys run beastmode 24/7 imo haha. kinda scary tho hope we dun meet them in war lol. in fact we're having tons of trouble beating top factions like kill yo self & World Wide Warriors already sad :((

anyway congrats once again hope we'll continue having fun!! =)) what faction u in? im in kill yo self and ya we are pretty tough lol back to back top 25..being in top 25 sure makes picking up better gold players from lower ranked teams what to join

Ferr
07-24-2013, 08:35 AM
Yes, my doctor just told me the same thing ferr, he said I have only another fourty to fifty years left. So yes, my days are indeed numbered.
I must say speed my docter says the same thing although he makes a carve out for continuing playing mw. That will take away 10 years for sure he says.