PDA

View Full Version : My pre warly address vol.2

Tito89
07-19-2013, 06:40 AM
Here we go again. 3 days of war and spending sprees to fight for world domination. not to be a pesimist, but we know the outcome already, cough cough sup1.

But like before, we need to reflect on gree's performance, and ive got mixed feelings.

there weren't many major screwups, only the reverse rewards on the ltq pvp and the new data set that erased decorations and making buildings invisible. on the whole there not too bad a job gree :)

yet there are still things that need to be resolved, for instance i find the tournament of faction thing far too common, and no time without an event running.

But hey, its a worldwide game, may i have some opinions on stuff to be fixed, and keep it pg plz?

calvin98
07-19-2013, 06:47 AM
well, I strongly think we should be able to transfer games again. imagine if someone from SUP1 dropped their phone in the water...

Tito89
07-19-2013, 06:49 AM
well, I strongly think we should be able to transfer games again. imagine if someone from SUP1 dropped their phone in the water...

hahaha, so true, why did gree stop that? dya know?

Thunder Child
07-19-2013, 07:01 AM
You guys wearing dresses in Australia?

Best party frocks, ladies!

Tito89
07-19-2013, 07:03 AM
You guys wearing dresses in Australia?

Best party frocks, ladies!

lol, btw not aussie. and its too hot for clothes:cool:

13Stalker
07-19-2013, 09:46 AM
Game transfer HAS to be addressed. Guy gets a new phone and has to start over?

If they are going to do the fac vs fac with both ind and faction rewards they should up the faction rewards.

Also, GREE please do NOT jack up the Rivals list during the fac vs fac event. I was lucky to avg 250bp because I'm aprox 400/500 and was finding most of my rivals to have 100k or less def and many were 10K or under. I would have been willing to SPEND GOLD during that event had their been decent targets. Having to search for 5 min to find someone over 200k is not worth the time or money.

KFH
07-19-2013, 12:06 PM
Just saw that you can't transfer games anymore, why would they do this. I was just about to get a new Ipad and i won't be able to transfer my account to it??

swag
07-19-2013, 12:07 PM
Still works for android xD

Kill Joy
07-19-2013, 12:18 PM
Just saw that you can't transfer games anymore, why would they do this. I was just about to get a new Ipad and i won't be able to transfer my account to it??

I think you can still transfer with apple devices. just speak to gree first. send in a ticket

Speed Demon# 2
07-19-2013, 05:04 PM
The biggest problem I have is huge stat swings in battle. This REALLY needs to be addresed. The higher your stats the worse the swing is and it seems lately that the stats only swing downwards. Being on android I see what the actual numbers are and maybe 1/100 fights is actually within 1% of my attack. It gets old losing to people over 100k less defense. I know Gree says it comes down to skill points. I did a little experiment and started contacing people that I fought in the last tournament to see what their skill pkints are. In every case I had more attack skill points than my opponent had for defense, and yet I would still lose to people with as much as 90k less defense than my attack.