PDA

View Full Version : Skill point value should increase

mahi250
07-19-2013, 01:22 AM
After the stats inflation..i think gree should increase the effect ,skill point have on attack and defence atleast 10 times..from what it is currently..i would suggest that..its value in attack and defence must depend on the level..such as..if someone is in level 45 ..and gains three skill point for levelling to 46 the value per skill point in att or defence should be total xp to level from level 46 to 47. Divided by 10....by this ..high levelesprs and low levelers both will be in the same position......:)))).but i seriously think gree must think about skill point afresh..

bald zeemer
07-19-2013, 01:43 AM
Why?

If people are putting skill points into atk and def then they're so unaware of the games mechanics that they'll never have decent stats.

Also, it'd directly disadvantage those who put time and effort into the game who have already maxed out their skill points. Well, not really since 145 attack/def per point at level 250 is still basically worthless. But I'm sure you get my point.

mahi250
07-19-2013, 03:36 AM
Partly agree with ur point bald...diswantageous for those who already put their skill point into

murf
07-19-2013, 05:12 AM
BZ, you are right that it would disadvantage vets, but OP does have a slight point. 10 x's was there when 100k attack/defense was huge, a free player was shooting for 50k stats. Now, I gain over 100k in stats every war cycle and I'm a light gold spender. Even if they made them 100x's it wouldn't change things a great deal.

bald zeemer
07-19-2013, 05:17 AM
Exactly.

To change them enough for it to matter would be to instantly make some people stat-monsters out of nowhere.

KemoKidd
07-19-2013, 05:27 AM
I believe this whole inflation thing was not done on purpose by gree and now they are stuck trying to fix many other aspects of the game. In my opinion, this started bc gree was thinking "how do we encourage people to keep interested in competing in the top 25/250 events? Stronger items!" This then made the crate items look weak so they changed those. The snowball effect continued to other parts of the game.

By the way, notice how with each of the syndicate wars the items are stronger than the previous? This is purely to keep us motivated and it works!

187omni
07-19-2013, 05:31 AM
but how will gree make money off of this idea ??

mahi250
07-19-2013, 05:51 AM
but how will gree make money off of this idea ?? gree can do this... 2 gold per skill point for rearranging ur skill point for older players......such as if someone has used 300 skill point..and he wants tomrearrange and reinvest his/her skill point..charge 2 gold per point...

murf
07-19-2013, 05:55 AM
but how will gree make money off of this idea ??

Stat inflation? I think they are already...this is just anecdotal, but I think more people are spending the 10/20/100 gold to get to the L30 boss or the next LTB prize, or a little gold spent during syndicate battles. And the top spenders are making sure they get every top item. I've read something like "20k+ stat increase for 1,200 gold is cheap" at least 100 times. Only is the world of CC is spending $50+ on a game cheap to increase your stats.

187omni
07-19-2013, 06:09 AM
Only is the world of CC is spending $50+ on a game cheap to increase your stats.

Agreed!! most LTQ events it takes about 1.5 - 2.5 vaults to complete, granted you stats can just 20k from finishing one LTQ. LTB's can vary in price depending on modifiers. Then the cost of war to stay competitive keeps rising (look at the top 3 from last war) I doubt many people will spend gold to rearrange their skill points when so many other on going events are happening.

chalex accepted
07-19-2013, 05:58 PM
Why?

If people are putting skill points into atk and def then they're so unaware of the games mechanics that they'll never have decent stats.

Also, it'd directly disadvantage those who put time and effort into the game who have already maxed out their skill points. Well, not really since 145 attack/def per point at level 250 is still basically worthless. But I'm sure you get my point.

Sorry baldy but you are wrong and as a gold payer your input is unvalid. Us top real players with the winning tactic are pretty close it atk/def so the only thing that parts us is stat points spent in atk and def.

bald zeemer
07-19-2013, 06:21 PM
Keep putting your points into atk and def, then.

There's clearly no way that stamina and energy could help your stats....:rolleyes:

BigMoney
07-19-2013, 10:47 PM
Sorry baldy but you are wrong and as a gold payer your input is unvalid. Us top real players with the winning tactic are pretty close it atk/def so the only thing that parts us is stat points spent in atk and def.

You sound like a broken robot.

BEEP. YOUR INPUT IS UNVALID. BEEP.

Ded Eye
07-20-2013, 07:50 AM
Why?

I agree it would make stat monsters out of some.. but whats the point in having them if they're, for most intents, useless?

on my first account, I played this as I would any other game. each odd level I gained I put a point into stamina and energy, each even level I put one in energy/att/def. at the time I thought I was making a well rounded character. unfortunately for me, this proved to be very counter productive and I could never figure out why. it wasnt until I was level 50 or so (when I knew I was going to playing this game long term) that I came here and started to find ways to tweak my power.
long story short, that account is still somewhere between average and garbage. having those stat points work affectively with my character could make a HUGE difference, and would just add new strategy to the game. couple that with a 50gold option to re-do your stats, and weve just made a way to get max results in any situation, while adding a new venue for gree to take more money.

imagine if you could have all your points in energy for an ltq.. or split them 50/50 attack:defence right before a battle..

with all the back to back events, older players are already at a disadvantage over newer players. theres no way I could have made my level 58 with 140k attack and 160k defence in 3 months if it wasnt for the new game play. so if this is no longer JUST a camping game. . then why not make stat points more worthwhile?