PDA

View Full Version : Top level gold player (300K+ WD) looking for a new home...

bcars
07-18-2013, 11:39 PM
Hello,

I am a pretty high level player and have just been completely shocked and surprised about a merger that has caused a big chunk of our faction to decide to leave. This is the key/core group within our faction of the heavy gold spenders. Of which I am the heaviest gold spender. This group want me to join them in leaving the faction, but did not consult me on this move at all and that makes me more than a little pissed off. Therefore, I am now seriously considering the likely leaving of my current faction, but don't know if I will go to this new one.

Given all this, I felt that the wise thing to do would be to see what other factions are out there. Here are my qualifications:

Level 250 Player
826,361 Attack
1,207,677 Defense
Both attack and defense numbers include the faction bonuses, which are pretty good. I don't know the base/raw numbers.

I generate a MINIMUM of 250K WD points each battle, but almost always 300K+. In Poland, I generated 402,956 WD points.

I am a heavy gold user and will use at least 3,000 to 5,000 gold in each WD event.

My IPH is over $1M

The current faction I am in has not been ranked higher than the low 100s and I was happy staying as their top or second highest producer because I thought we were building something together. Now that is no longer the case, I am considering these other options.

I am an active, daily player. However, I do have a very busy work like, so my playing comes in heavy spurts throughout the day. So for WD events, I am not in every battle, but when I come into a battle, I generate a LOT of WD each time. Usually I generate my 300K-400K WD points in 10 battles or less. Usually 6 or 7 battles. This is due to time.

I am ideally looking for a top 10 faction at this time, or a top 25 faction that I can help to get to top 10. I can use more gold if the payoff is there.

I do not want to sit out the battle for Australia, so please let me know. I am undecided about joining this new merged faction that my previous teammates have just told me about

If you feel that I would be a good candidate for your faction, please PM me or reply. Unfortunately, I will only be available to make a decision until about 715am Pacific Time on Friday, July 19. I will be tied up all day on Friday with some stuff, so won't be able to do anything in MW until well into the evening of July 19. But will make a decision on what to do before I leave the house at 7:15am.

I am very unhappy about the short notice of all this that has forced my hand, so my apologies to any potential factions about this. If the timeline is too short, perhaps we can discuss after Australia, but my full intention and plan is to be in one faction or another during Australia.

All of the above is verifiable via screenshots if necessary.

Thank you.

Mcdoc
07-19-2013, 12:14 AM
pM sent - act fast :)

Ins0mAn!Ac slaYr
07-19-2013, 12:29 AM
hello ther commander, im th leader of a faction that has been together for 6 wars now..... as u hav probably seen in all th time u'v been playing this game, lots of peopl hav joined us and left since i started my faction..... however i hav a core of around 12 peopl who r extremly loyal and i know would stick together as long as we r playing this game..... 1 of them is my DL who's A/D stats r well over 300k....

now we aint a top 10 or 25 faction, th highest we hav ever achieved is 503 and that with less than 20 activ members..... i also had a problem wher some of our big hitters decided to leav and join higher ranked faction just b4 th Poland war, we r now at a stage wher we r rebuilding...... we now hav 27 members in our team of which 24 r over levl 100..... our immediate aim is to hit 250 by th september war...... we may not b th kinda unit u r looking for rite now, but if u r in this game to hav a good time and b competitive at th same time with more emphasis on th good time part amd r looking for a team that u could call a family, our faction code is 449 305 874...... please do come chek us out, u hav anyway decided to make up ur mind for sure only after th Aussie war rite....

whitefire
07-19-2013, 02:55 AM
Wow. This guys mailbox will be full within half a hour. Probably with 80% of the top 25 factions and a few dozen from hopefuls. Don't worry, you'll find a nice home before the fun starts.

Twist of Cain
07-19-2013, 03:31 AM
USA War Machine will miss you.

HGF69
07-19-2013, 04:04 AM
We have 1 space free mate.

SPWD
07-19-2013, 04:06 AM
He's joining us!

I wish!

07-19-2013, 07:13 AM
Reading your story makes we wonder one thing.

As you wrote you were not consulted by your former faction mates who went to another faction. There must be a reason for that..........

bcars
07-19-2013, 07:30 AM
Thank you all for the avalanche of invites and responses. I have joined a top 10 faction and am looking forward to Australia. I appreciate all the PMs and am sorry if I was not able to respond to each one individually.

To 104 - I too wonder what the deal there was also. One contributing factor was that I switched phones and did not have access to the previous chat forum tool on my new phone. However, I did expect some of them to at least email me... which happened after the fact. If you prefer to believe something nefarious in this, then I have no ability or desire to thwart that belief.

Snipe
07-19-2013, 10:16 AM
Hey buddy

We're full up right now (war in less than an hour) but will probably have a couple openings after event is over. If you're still looking at that point, let's talk.

Snipe