PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Modern War :(

Lyle_Henderson
07-18-2013, 11:37 PM
Well most of you know I have been playing Modern War since it was released about 2 years ago by funzio. I have decided to delete it. It's not the same as it use to be. It costs so much, and it has just gotten boring, I have spent over 8k into this game since it was released. I will still be playing War of Nations. I wish you all the best of luck. One less person in a top 10 faction. Also I would like to that all the friends I have made along the way. Good luck everyone

Azn
07-18-2013, 11:39 PM
Congratulations you have won the game. Good luck with life and such.

Tito89
07-18-2013, 11:45 PM
have fun doing other stuff.

KFH
07-19-2013, 12:51 AM
playing war of nations, they still have him :)

MrJlumanji
07-19-2013, 01:43 AM
Another winner. I'm almost to the finish line myself. I see it in the horizon.

Major Elvis Newton
07-19-2013, 07:41 AM
You should have invested that 8k

GREEd
07-19-2013, 08:10 AM
We are all very sorry to see you go, especially in the midst of another great, action packed, gut wrenching world domination event about to start.

In the meantime, please try your hand at one of the many wholesome entertainment options available such as Kingdom Age, Crime City, or War of Nations. All provide endless hours of entertainment, and as they say, "its cheaper than going to the movies!"

jchow69
07-19-2013, 08:28 AM
Well most of you know I have been playing Modern War since it was released about 2 years ago by funzio. I have decided to delete it. It's not the same as it use to be. It costs so much, and it has just gotten boring, I have spent over 8k into this game since it was released. I will still be playing War of Nations. I wish you all the best of luck. One less person in a top 10 faction. Also I would like to that all the friends I have made along the way. Good luck everyone

Don't go. If u become a free player, you might enjoy the game more for what it is.