PDA

View Full Version : Top 75 team looking for a few players kranium krackers 971359898

Swolfe82
07-18-2013, 07:05 PM
We need a few active players, we have no rules, no min on donations all we ask is u be active and have fun talkin trash with everyone. If ur in a lower faction and u have a few of u that's is carrying ur faction we can bring u all in. I was in a faction that was finishing outside top 1000. Me and 4 others were carrying the whole team. We all moved and now collecting great units and having fun. U dont have to buy gold just do ur part and collect some top 50 rewards. Even if u r here for one war come join us and just have fun that's all we ask. Just make sure u have thick skin cause the people in this faction has some dirty mouths so if u have soft skin u might not make it but its all in fun. We only have less then a day so hurry up. 971359898

Swolfe82
07-19-2013, 05:10 AM
Back on top

Swolfe82
07-21-2013, 11:16 AM
We r going to have some spots open if u r a top 1000 team and there's a few of u guys that r carrying ur whole team pm me we can bring a few of u guys in we r a top 75 team and if we get a hand full of strong players we will only get better. We have no rules no min on donations all we ask if u do ur best and chat with us and have fun that's all if ur not having fun and bull****ting with everyone u won't make it pm me if u have any questions

robertkvalheim
07-21-2013, 09:34 PM
Interested I have been playing 4 months attack 70000 defense 67000 my code 145607354 applied to 2others to getbest deal

We need a few active players, we have no rules, no min on donations all we ask is u be active and have fun talkin trash with everyone. If ur in a lower faction and u have a few of u that's is carrying ur faction we can bring u all in. I was in a faction that was finishing outside top 1000. Me and 4 others were carrying the whole team. We all moved and now collecting great units and having fun. U dont have to buy gold just do ur part and collect some top 50 rewards. Even if u r here for one war come join us and just have fun that's all we ask. Just make sure u have thick skin cause the people in this faction has some dirty mouths so if u have soft skin u might not make it but its all in fun. We only have less then a day so hurry up. 971359898