PDA

View Full Version : Summer Camp for my Little Guy

TIMB0
07-18-2013, 02:13 PM
Hi I 'm the proud parent of a newly hatched LLP. Been searching but can't find a nice little summer camping faction for the little critter. Anyone? Alternatively, while I think it's early I could put it into a faction that wants a dedicated account to PA the DL in the upcoming war. That would be my second choice.

Level 4
Attack: pathetic
Defense: dismal
IPH: 13K and climbing
Allies: 15 and rising

Otis_Driftwood
07-18-2013, 10:31 PM
Could use a PA.. Mark Of The Beast, 159 600 097

Ins0mAn!Ac slaYr
07-19-2013, 12:35 AM
hello ther commander, im th leader of a faction that has been together for 6 wars now..... as u hav probably seen in all th time u'v been playing this game, lots of peopl hav joined us and left since i started my faction..... however i hav a core of around 12 peopl who r extremly loyal and i know would stick together as long as we r playing this game..... 1 of them is my DL who's A/D stats r well over 300k....

now we aint a top 10 or 25 faction, th highest we hav ever achieved is 503 and that with less than 20 activ members..... i also had a problem wher some of our big hitters decided to leav and join higher ranked faction just b4 th Poland war, we r now at a stage wher we r rebuilding...... we now hav 27 members in our team of which 24 r over levl 100..... our immediate aim is to hit 250 by th september war...... we may not b th kinda unit u r looking for rite now, but if u r in this game to hav a good time and b competitive at th same time with more emphasis on th good time part amd r looking for a team that u could call a family, our faction code is 449 305 874........ i was also a LLP when i started playin, so if u join us i can assure u, ther wil b no pressure and ur help, however littl, will always b appreciated

carl9764
07-19-2013, 01:09 AM
Just sent you a PM mate your welcome to join us as this is what we do