PDA

View Full Version : iOS Stats of Loot

Stingray
07-18-2013, 02:04 PM
So i'm seeing alot of screenshots about people getting loot with the Attack and Defense stats right next to it. Why am i not seeing this? I can't seem to find an option or whatsoever. Is that just the "way it is" on iOS?

Euchred
07-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Ya that's pretty much correct, all those pics are from android players. I imagine that it will come to iOS with an update in the near future.

TenderPlacebo
07-18-2013, 02:11 PM
That's only on android, iOS doesn't have the stats next to weapon.
That is if you're referring to the splash screens you get after you win a prize from a LTQ or other event like LTB's

Stingray
07-18-2013, 02:20 PM
That was exactly what i meant. Thanks for the answer. Would be great if they bring that feature to iOS in the near future.

Idiosyncrasy
07-18-2013, 05:00 PM
That would be helpful. It's annoying having to scroll through all of your (unsorted) inventory when trying to find out the stats of a new weapon.

sister morphine
07-18-2013, 10:07 PM
That's only on android, iOS doesn't have the stats next to weapon.
That is if you're referring to the splash screens you get after you win a prize from a LTQ or other event like LTB's
And no good reason for it I can see. In KA quests the prize complete with stats is shown before you start the level as well as after. I'm on iOS.

reras
07-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Word, asking myself that a looong time!

Legen...dary
07-19-2013, 01:45 AM
...and the worst part of it is that on Android you can look at your inventory from the syndicate member view and just scroll down to the bottom to see the newest items. With iOS they are all still in the usual (random-ish) order. They don't show the stats, AND they make it hard to find the item to see them.