PDA

View Full Version : This should have come a lot sooner from me...

Tito89
07-17-2013, 09:13 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?60213-You-need-people-like-me

In the above thread on page 3 i made some comments about southern americans (as in southern usa) that was highly racist, but i failed to realise this until dutchie made it crystal clear to me. So here comes this.

To all those offended, disgusted, upset or all the above by my racist comments i am truly sorry for what i said and i was very narrow minded to assume all southern americans were anti-black. i realise if someone was talking like that about my people i would be angry and most likely want to hurt that person, its the golden rule that i broke, treat others the way you wish to be treated, im guilty as charged.

Once again, my most sincere apologies. Tito

Jhenry02
07-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Appreciate the apology Tito. It is an unfair assumption.
To those that dont know me... I'm a redneck, right wing, farming, gun toting, country boy; and I'm dating a black girl.

I may not be southern born, but I share the modalities of culture with them.

I am a cow
07-17-2013, 10:26 PM
I think Dutchie took it too far as well. Let's say everyone that led up to this incident is to blame

Tito89
07-17-2013, 10:36 PM
I think Dutchie took it too far as well. Let's say everyone that led up to this incident is to blame

dutchie made some comments too, but this thread is about my wrongdoings. the last thing i want is another argument.

Jhenry02
07-17-2013, 11:38 PM
Blame game aside, apologizing for a mistake is mighty white of you.
Lol see what I did there!
Just kidding, but good man Charlie Brown, good man.

Dutchie
07-18-2013, 12:04 AM

WTF did I do then? Please enlighten me how I took it too far?

Oh the irony of this thread of the self proclaimed troll buster who has turned from gamekeeper to poacher...

I will leave you lot to it...

nickdpro99
07-18-2013, 06:20 AM
I'm dark coloured and I found the thread amusing. It happens Tito, you lose control at times and think/type such stuff. I have been subject to racism for a long time, and I live in Singapore, and since Asians are fair coloured, 'Indians' like me are believed to be sons of maids/daily wage worker. But it feels really nice to see when people admit their mistakes, and feel guilt. Don't worry about what you said. You admitted that you were wrong, and that's more than enough for me to see that you're a great person.

I am a cow
07-18-2013, 11:55 PM
WTF did I do then? Please enlighten me how I took it too far?

Oh the irony of this thread of the self proclaimed troll buster who has turned from gamekeeper to poacher...

I will leave you lot to it...

You added those memes thingies!

Tito89
07-18-2013, 11:56 PM
I'm dark coloured and I found the thread amusing. It happens Tito, you lose control at times and think/type such stuff. I have been subject to racism for a long time, and I live in Singapore, and since Asians are fair coloured, 'Indians' like me are believed to be sons of maids/daily wage worker. But it feels really nice to see when people admit their mistakes, and feel guilt. Don't worry about what you said. You admitted that you were wrong, and that's more than enough for me to see that you're a great person.

really appreciate this post, thank you.

Tito89
07-19-2013, 12:01 AM
You added those memes thingies!

bit harsh dutchie with the memes, past is past, not present.