PDA

View Full Version : Please award me my blue bird unit

Baller
07-17-2013, 12:41 PM
So I trigger the boss towards the end, and I beated him. They gave me the regular unit for beating a boss, but it didn't award me with the blue bird unit. Maybe cos the time was running out? If so, then why is the boss event still going on android? It says I have 35 mins left when I trigger him before the event ended. the android is my llp. I didn't recieve the unit on my hlp. Please send my unit to me. Thanks. First time i see the boss event still going on android after the event ended

AdamInToronto
07-17-2013, 01:27 PM
Exactly the same thing happened to me on iOS. Received the regular unit (a common), but I'm not seeing the blue bird nor did I receive the 3 million or so cash that came with every other boss :(
I spent 160 gold to defeat the level 50 boss, so I want either my rewards or my gold refunded.

How do I create a ticket? Is there an email address or a form somewhere online?

jchow69
07-17-2013, 01:32 PM
Exactly the same thing happened to me on iOS. Received the regular unit (a common), but I'm not seeing the blue bird nor did I receive the 3 million or so cash that came with every other boss :(
I spent 160 gold to defeat the level 50 boss, so I want either my rewards or my gold refunded.

It's a pretty powerful unit, too. Hope u get a response from Gree.

Golf4life
07-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Just curious, but if you did not finish the event in the allotted time, what gives you or anyone for that matter, the right to demand a unit?

I just upgraded my Curragh to lvl 4, therefore I would like the level 4 curragh unit reward that was rewarded during the time of the building upgrades.

whether its an inch or a mile, you still didn't get it....

AdamInToronto
07-17-2013, 01:40 PM
Just curious, but if you did not finish the event in the allotted time, what gives you or anyone for that matter, the right to demand a unit?

The fact that I spent actual money, perhaps? If they advertise a prize, they should deliver it.

There is no prize currently advertised for upgrading previous LE buildings, so your example doesn't correspond to this case.

AdamInToronto
07-17-2013, 01:42 PM
Furthermore, if the event had ended, it should have ended rather than allow me to continue. By virtue of the fact that the event hadn't ceased, and that I had received 1/3 prizes upon completion of the final task, it seems to me that I did complete the event in the allotted time.

Golf4life
07-17-2013, 01:48 PM
People spend tons of real money on things everyday, just because they did it wrong or too late doesn't guarantee them the item they are seeking.

LE buildings are an LTQ similar to all others, so yes, in fact, they are advertised.

Did you close your app completely and restart it at the time the event said it ended?

It is a well known FACT for bosses that if you keep your app open and do not close it, you can continue to get commons, uncommons and rares well past when the event's time had finished.

But again, and EXACTLY similar to a LE building LTQ, if you do not finish the upgrade by the allotted time, you don't get the prize.

I am sorry, but you shouldn't have cut it so close, or assumed you had more time than the actual event allowed.
Furthermore, if the event had ended, it should have ended rather than allow me to continue. By virtue of the fact that the event hadn't ceased, and that I had received 1/3 prizes upon completion of the final task, it seems to me that I did complete the event in the allotted time.

Golf4life
07-17-2013, 01:49 PM
the only person you can be mad at here is yourself for poor planning.

Gree advertised a timeframe, and stuck to it. Shame on you for asking for more than they advertised.

Golf4life
07-17-2013, 01:51 PM

The easiest way is to go to the help button on the main menu second page and contact support.

this will automatically send an email from you (as long as you have your email hooked up on your device) with all of your pertinent MW information.

You can also send an email to this: en-support@gree.net

Dirty Elvis
07-17-2013, 01:53 PM
Finished 35 and didn't get the prize either. And yes event was still going, who or how do I contact customer service to have it looked into?

Dirty Elvis
07-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the info Golf

AdamInToronto
07-17-2013, 02:03 PM
People spend tons of real money on things everyday, just because they did it wrong or too late doesn't guarantee them the item they are seeking.
No, it doesn't guarantee them the item. When it doesn't, they are entitled to a refund. Like ordering something online that turns out to be unavailable (say due to being out of stock) - most companies will take your money up front, but will refund it when the problem is discovered.
I am not being unreasonable. I want either the prizes I believe I earned, or the money back that I used to get them.

LE buildings are an LTQ similar to all others, so yes, in fact, they are advertised.

Wrong. They were advertised. They are no longer advertised. When I was fighting the level 50 boss, the blue bird prize was still advertised. There is currently an adverisement for one of the LE buildings, but not for any of the others.

Did you close your app completely and restart it at the time the event said it ended?

It is a well known FACT for bosses that if you keep your app open and do not close it, you can continue to get commons, uncommons and rares well past when the event's time had finished.

But again, and EXACTLY similar to a LE building LTQ, if you do not finish the upgrade by the allotted time, you don't get the prize.

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but I did close the app several times before 3 pm EDT, and several times after. I was happy to see the event was still running, and since it was, I continued to play - and pay.

That may be a FACT, and it may be well known. But I didn't know it.

I am sorry, but you shouldn't have cut it so close, or assumed you had more time than the actual event allowed.
I assumed that if the event ended, I wouldn't be able to continue to play.

How do I submit a ticket? Anyone?

Roscoe782
07-17-2013, 02:13 PM

In the in-game menu, go to the help icon on the second screen, and click the contact support button

AdamInToronto
07-17-2013, 02:17 PM

Gree advertised a timeframe, and stuck to it. Shame on you for asking for more than they advertised.

Well then you must agree that I'm due for a refund and not the prizes. Fine.

AdamInToronto
07-17-2013, 02:20 PM
The easiest way is to go to the help button on the main menu second page and contact support.

this will automatically send an email from you (as long as you have your email hooked up on your device) with all of your pertinent MW information.

You can also send an email to this: en-support@gree.net

Thank you :)

Golf4life
07-17-2013, 02:23 PM
No, it doesn't guarantee them the item. When it doesn't, they are entitled to a refund. Like ordering something online that turns out to be unavailable (say due to being out of stock) - most companies will take your money up front, but will refund it when the problem is discovered.
I am not being unreasonable. I want either the prizes I believe I earned, or the money back that I used to get them.

Again, your analogy is wrong. The analogy most appropriate here is like an early bird special. Let's take Black Friday for example. Let's say Walmart advertises that you get a FREE 42" LCD TV just for walking into their store between the hours of 2am and 5am and you walk in at 530am? What I am interpreting from your comments is that you still believe you should get the free tv?

Wrong. They were advertised. They are no longer advertised. When I was fighting the level 50 boss, the blue bird prize was still advertised. There is currently an adverisement for one of the LE buildings, but not for any of the others.
Again, we will go back to the fact that the TIMEFRAME was advertised, and you did not complete the task in that timeframe.

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but I did close the app several times before 3 pm EDT, and several times after. I was happy to see the event was still running, and since it was, I continued to play - and pay.
This is actually interesting. The event should not have showed up after 2pm CST. I could potentially see the Gree response being that if you begin a task before the Event time ends, the task should still be completed before the event was advertised to end, regardless of it being running due to a display glitch or server error.

That may be a FACT, and it may be well known. But I didn't know it?

I am sorry. Now you know. :-)

I assumed that if the event ended, I wouldn't be able to continue to play.
We can't assume such trivial things with Gree :-)

Already Answered this above.

Golf4life
07-17-2013, 02:24 PM
Well then you must agree that I'm due for a refund and not the prizes. Fine.I agree with you in Theory.

In practicality - unfortunately it is doubtful you will get a refund.

I have learned this the hard way :(

Thief
07-17-2013, 02:34 PM
Well then you must agree that I'm due for a refund and not the prizes. Fine.

I would certainly agree with you that you deserve a refund. Roll the dice and see who answers your ticket. You might get your loot, you might get a refund or you might be SOL.

It all depends on who decides to answer

AdamInToronto
07-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Again, your analogy is wrong. The analogy most appropriate here is like an early bird special. Let's take Black Friday for example. Let's say Walmart advertises that you get a FREE 42" LCD TV just for walking into their store between the hours of 2am and 5am and you walk in at 530am? What I am interpreting from your comments is that you still believe you should get the free tv?

Pretty close, but let's say instead of Walmart which you can walk into without expense, it's a strip club with a $10 cover. And I show up at 5:30 and all of the signs for the free TV are still there, and the people at the door tell me that I can get a free TV if I pay my $10 to get in. So I think about it and decide that it's worth paying the cover charge in order to get the free TV. But then, when I'm in they tell me no, there are no more free TV's and by the way I have to leave because the strip club is now closed.

Golf4life
07-17-2013, 02:43 PM
Much closer

Now assume that there was no one at the door. You walk up and the signs are still up because someone forgot to take them down. It is 530 but you took the chance to see if there were any free tvs left.

I guess what I was trying to get at, why didn't you just show up at 4:50 for your TV? Why did you wait until 530?. Just because the signs that said the free TV was gone 30 minutes ago were still up, doesn't mean that you still get the free TV. It isn't false advertising at all, they fully advertised the timeframe of the event.

Ps...where is there a strip club with only $10 cover?!? I am extremely interested and scared all at the same time haha.
Pretty close, but let's say instead of Walmart which you can walk into without expense, it's a strip club with a $10 cover. And I show up at 5:30 and all of the signs for the free TV are still there, and the people at the door tell me that I can get a free TV if I pay my $10 to get in. So I think about it and decide that it's worth paying the cover charge in order to get the free TV. But then, when I'm in they tell me no, there are no more free TV's and by the way I have to leave because the strip club is now closed.

AdamInToronto
07-17-2013, 03:27 PM
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/generik79/50dunny.png

This says "Beat the Epic Boss 50 Times and receive this unit". It doesn't say "Beat the Epic Boss before the event ends and receive this unit". I really don't see how that can be misinterpreted.

I submitted a ticket. I'm hopeful that Gree will be reasonable.

Thief
07-17-2013, 03:32 PM
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/generik79/50dunny.png

This says "Beat the Epic Boss 50 Times and receive this unit". It doesn't say "Beat the Epic Boss before the event ends and receive this unit". I really don't see how that can be misinterpreted.

To be fair your using a cropped picture. There indeed is a time limit and when that splash screen comes up it tells you how many more days/hours/min remains until the event ends.

Again still submit a ticket but i wouldn't use that picture to make your case.

Golf4life
07-17-2013, 04:50 PM
so it says you own one...

Baller
07-17-2013, 06:24 PM
If I'm due a refund, I would like a refund from boss 46 to boss 50, that was over a vault of gold too cos my stats wasn't good enough to beat with cash. Is the five units that I got without the blue bird worth the vault of gold? Of course not. They can have the five units and give me vault of gold back. And like I said, on the android the boss was still going when I trigger it 30 mins before it ended. So if the case was running out of time and not getting the ubit, then why was the event still running when the the event is up.

Ryan5100
07-17-2013, 06:29 PM
If I'm due a refund, I would like a refund from boss 46 to boss 50, that was over a vault of gold too cos my stats wasn't good enough to beat with cash. Is the five units that I got without the blue bird worth the vault of gold? Of course not. They can have the five units and give me vault of gold back. And like I said, on the android the boss was still going when I trigger it 30 mins before it ended. So if the case was running out of time and not getting the ubit, then why was the event still running when the the event is up.hope you either get your unit or gold refunded soon buddy.

index
07-17-2013, 07:50 PM
The problem lies with the coding on the time. For world domination, there isn't any problem with time and cannot be declared if less than 1 hour. I think for the case of the boss fight when trigger with less than 2 hours left to end of event, lets say 1 hour 30 min left so the time left to kill boss will be also be 1 hour and 30 min and not 2 hours.

Thunder Child
07-17-2013, 08:30 PM
Finished 35 and didn't get the prize either. And yes event was still going, who or how do I contact customer service to have it looked into?

The answer is in the previous post from Golf4life....

piercedtoy20
07-17-2013, 09:21 PM

Ok you want to talk time ok lets talk time if they finished 30 min after allotted time ok they should still get the unit. I bet it didnt start on time. I have that problem a lot on andriod it says it has started but phone or tab is not updating so, e times for several hours. Box crate events are same way when I finally get the push and look at a leader board there like 35 or more already opened for the top player. Now if they triggered the boss after event ended I can see them not getting it but if they triggered the boss in the event time window and went over by 30 min. Not they should get the unit. Your example of the carrugh building was 2 le buildings ago so at least a month and a half ago so your examplemdoes not apply in any way here.

KFH
07-17-2013, 11:46 PM
They rewarded the people who started the pvp right on time with top prizes. Now maybe there trying to make up for it. It's ridiculous you deserve your unit I hope they sort I out

whitefire
07-18-2013, 12:58 AM
I've heard quite a few people -rightly- complaining about this. As Gree has demonstrated that they are able to limit 'extentions' (wars) and you can get prizes after closing for numerous events, there is no reason not to award the prizes. And awarding the regular C/U/R prizes but not the grand prize is of course silly.

Good luck

lemonhaze
07-18-2013, 02:05 AM
So I trigger the boss towards the end, and I beated him. They gave me the regular unit for beating a boss, but it didn't award me with the blue bird unit. Maybe cos the time was running out? If so, then why is the boss event still going on android? It says I have 35 mins left when I trigger him before the event ended. the android is my llp. I didn't recieve the unit on my hlp. Please send my unit to me. Thanks. First time i see the boss event still going on android after the event ended

The fact that I spent actual money, perhaps? If they advertise a prize, they should deliver it.

There is no prize currently advertised for upgrading previous LE buildings, so your example doesn't correspond to this case.
same thing happen to a guy in my faction to..thats why i used the gold attack and finsihed him off way b4 the time was up..i got mine it is a powerful i hope u guys get it earned it fair and sqare..i jsut dont understand how gree can keep messing up..same way with that assailt leader when ppl got it free.. i had to spend 650 gold to get it..but what annoys me is now htat some ppl have 2 of hte units and that is not fair

Golf4life
07-18-2013, 05:47 AM
What?! I can't even understand what you wrote to even try to rebut it.
Ok you want to talk time ok lets talk time if they finished 30 min after allotted time ok they should still get the unit. I bet it didnt start on time. I have that problem a lot on andriod it says it has started but phone or tab is not updating so, e times for several hours. Box crate events are same way when I finally get the push and look at a leader board there like 35 or more already opened for the top player. Now if they triggered the boss after event ended I can see them not getting it but if they triggered the boss in the event time window and went over by 30 min. Not they should get the unit. Your example of the carrugh building was 2 le buildings ago so at least a month and a half ago so your examplemdoes not apply in any way here.

Gambit12
07-18-2013, 10:39 AM

Here you go buddy, it said there's 2 days, 13 hrs, & 41 mins left. But it started 5 or 6 days to beat it & win the Grand prize unit. There's always a time limit for boss, but when it says the last 30 mins to go & you trigger Boss 50. Then you still have a chance to fight him for 2 hrs of overtime & still receive the Grand prize unit...

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg622/Swyn1221/623ebc6a-335b-43d5-9396-07c785c030ad_zps7a3e4403.jpg (http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/Swyn1221/media/623ebc6a-335b-43d5-9396-07c785c030ad_zps7a3e4403.jpg.html)

Sir fisher
07-18-2013, 01:06 PM
As long as the boss is started before the time runs out all rewards are given normally keep on at them to get your unit

hype4bid
07-18-2013, 09:13 PM
Thank u gambit and sir fisher for confirming this. Nice to see helpful answers instead the usual stuff.

jorge54
07-19-2013, 05:19 AM
Yep, Thank you gambit and sir fisher for agreeing with the situation. I beat the level 45 boss and didn't receive my unit either, so at least there is hope that I will eventually get the bonus unit.

Here is hoping Gree will be agreeable.

Ulrich von Bek
07-19-2013, 05:53 AM

If GREE let you start the fight they should let you finish. you start in good faith and spend to complete, you should get your unit. In WD events they won't let you start a battle if there is not enough time on the clock left.
Hope you guys get what you have bought from GREE, good luck

AdamInToronto
07-21-2013, 12:04 PM
Got my Blue Bird and cash award last night, so I'm happy :)