PDA

View Full Version : Weird or good idea?? You decide...

Dealer204
07-17-2013, 11:19 AM
Soo after reading over my other thread thats now like 7 pages of arguing, I came up with a 2 solutions if it could at all be possible...

Number one.... Im sure you have all played console games at one point. You know how on ps3/xbox you can look at peoples profiles and see different awards and achivements. Now imagine if that would be implemented into this game. Soooo every time someone places or wins a certain event, they get a little achievement/ trophy whatever, that shows up in their profile and shows their placement.. Why? Well if someone has some outrageous units, u can look at their achievements and see how they got it..So in theory, if their units and achievements dont match we all know there is a problem.. Just an idea..

Number two.... Right next to money, have a little place that shows the amount of lifetime gold purchased.. Again someone has outrageous units/achievements and they have only bought 240 gold.. Red flag... HACCKER!

Now these are just some ideas, idk if they have been mentioned before but i thought id share, please post any feedback, but if you are here to be negative then dont bother because seriously, IF A GAME IS MAKING YOU THAT MISERABLE THAT YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HATE ON EVERYONE.. Well maybe you should find something else to do... Remember!! Games are for what again??????

ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Thief
07-17-2013, 11:28 AM
#1 Not a bad idea but whats to prevent players from hacking those little achievements. I'm sure there are plenty of "smart" hackers out there. I'm not opposed to the idea but i don't think it helps solve the problem. Plus its one more thing for gree to implement which we know how difficult that can be and i don't think its in their best interest.

#2 will never be implemented. If you have ever reported a hacker you know that it is against gree policy to provide the outcome, furthermore it is against their policy to provide any financial information about its customers (and i have a feeling that many of the top players would be pissed if they implmented this)

Not trying to rain on your parade or anything just giving my point of view.

SGT Rud
07-17-2013, 03:02 PM
I agree with Thief once again on number one. For number two, they already have this for the Game Center, it's just missing the units won part. I think we should have a started date on the profile, so we can see how long they have been playing.

Dealer204
07-17-2013, 03:54 PM
I agree with Thief once again on number one. For number two, they already have this for the Game Center, it's just missing the units won part. I think we should have a started date on the profile, so we can see how long they have been playing..

Yeah thats not a bad idea.. Start date..

Zulfiqaar
07-17-2013, 04:48 PM
I like the achievements idea..it adds a "collectible" aspect to the game and will keep many players interested in playing much more than they normally would..gree benefits too..Evil Mastermind, u listening?? :P
maybe gree could award a prize everytime an achievement is unlocked..eg complete 1000 missions or raid 100 supply depots..or even some ridiculous award like sell a building 300 times or expand into the 4 corners of the game...
this defo would make thing very interesting, give the players more reasons to play

andypandy2
07-17-2013, 08:18 PM
Yep, I'm in for four corners!