PDA

View Full Version : We need a fix to mafia lists (Gree ?)

Mike Hunt
07-17-2013, 02:52 AM
If this is not where suggestions should be posted please excuse my ignorance and kindly move for me. Thanks.

Searching friends is ridiculously difficult now. Loading 50 people at a time then sifting through no specific order through 500 names at random - ugh ! Of course adding the 501 person randomly deletes someone else -

We should choose who to remove when adding a new friend

We should be able to flag our top 50 friends for easy access

At a minimum load all 500 at a time or 100 at a time and let us alphabetize the full list as well.

When im at it. It would be fun to be able to cruise down to lower levels with a percent modifyer to stats for leveling and a maximum stat permitted per level on top of the modifyer. So for example: a level 250 with massive attack is maxed at 100k attack if he/she chooses to visit the level 100 board. Just a random thought.

DaemonPrince
07-17-2013, 07:36 AM
Agreed there should be some sort of search feature, but my guess is this is at the bottom of gree's priority list as most people don't really care about who is in their mafia as long as it's at 500 or look at their mafia enough to actually need any kind of sorting.

Mike Hunt
07-19-2013, 02:10 AM
Your probably right. But I like to visit friends and post on boards, to me the social aspect is a huge part of the game.

_Drifter
07-19-2013, 02:19 AM
I have very few mafia but I can only view 50 of them. I can no longer see how many henchmen I have or how many additional "real player mafia" I have allied with. My mafia size is indicative of more mafia than I can view on my list, and less than the combined total of current viewable mafia plus last known henchman count.

If that doesn't make sense it's because I am equally confused as to what exactly is happening here.

t12pm
07-19-2013, 04:25 AM
The people I allied with I have been able to attack and rob thought when I added them before the syndicate part came to the game I was not able to see them in rivals list I could be wrong though