PDA

View Full Version : Bug Concrete in pvp ?

Rollster
07-17-2013, 01:11 AM
Hi all :)

i have a problem with the drop of concrete !

when i do quest or event LTQ when i drop concrete i got it in inventory, no problem.

but when i do PVP and i drop one, she show in result pvp Windows but she don't count in inventory, stay at 0.

any1 have this ?

ps: dpn't have see any thread like this, if any1 sry..

Wai
07-17-2013, 04:31 AM
She should not be showin' in inventory man.

There has never bin a thread like this as far as I remember.

She should be in donations window when you in faction donations area man.

Rock on!

Ulrich von Bek
07-17-2013, 04:47 AM
Hi all :)

i have a problem with the drop of concrete !

when i do quest or event LTQ when i drop concrete i got it in inventory, no problem.

but when i do PVP and i drop one, she show in result pvp Windows but she don't count in inventory, stay at 0.

any1 have this ?

ps: dpn't have see any thread like this, if any1 sry..

Had this issue for a while as well as not getting loot units, I did reply on a different thread I think 'problems in WD events'. Have sent in a few tickets, GREE say they are aware of it and are looking into it.

Philly982
07-17-2013, 04:54 AM
My concrete count has been at 0 for almost a month now, but I think it is part of a display glitch that I have. I have earned many blocks of concrete through the LTQs, but it remains at zero. Nearly all of my inventory is missing and it reflects in the stats when I view my own profile, yet when I hit a boss or a rival my attack is still there. I have a feeling that when/if they ever fix this display glitch then I will have a lot of concrete magically appear. I am not sure if this is the same issue the OP has though since the OP receives the concrete from the LTQs.

Rollster
07-17-2013, 04:56 AM
She should not be showin' in inventory man.

There has never bin a thread like this as far as I remember.

She should be in donations window when you in faction donations area man.

Rock on!

i know lol.. anyway when i go in faction i'm at 0 when i drop one in PVP windows that what i mean ;)

well.. i'm not the only :)

no concrete was hard..

Solon
07-17-2013, 07:03 AM
Hi all,

New to the game, glad I'm not the only one with this problem.

It's not just the concrete, but unit drops as well.

Would this possibly be fixed in the next game update?

Thanks muchly.