PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me figure out a stat?

the_brein
07-16-2013, 07:18 PM
This is completely hypothetical situation. So I can't try it myself. I'm interested to know what happens in this situation:

Your lowest stat gun is a Sniper Rifle 11/5. Mafia is maxed out. No modifiers involved, and the GREE code is working perfectly. What happens to your stats when you buy a Chain Gun 7/18?

What goes up and what goes down. What stays the same. I'm interested in the stat change that occurs on your profile page. Not during attacks or robberies.

Anyone know and care to explain what happens? Much appreciated.

panty sniffer
07-16-2013, 07:25 PM
I'm interested in the answer too. I don't think I've ever had a stat go down ever like in the example you gave your attack wouldn't decrease by 4 points.

It might be just like explosives. I have an equal amount of defensive and offensive explosives. I have to do this if I want both my attack and defense maxed

Buying a stun grenade 0/6 doesn't make my offense go down and buying an Anthrax grenade 12/0 doesn't cause my def stat to decrease. Everything just goes up.

With 80 non-consumables, I still need about 285 def and also 285 attk explosives to max both stats using 365 mafia (lvl 73)

the_dude
07-16-2013, 07:43 PM
Think of it as two separate lists for each type of weapon, one for attack and one for defense. Strongest of each A or D is used for your stats.

flashman88
07-16-2013, 07:44 PM
The mafia attack unchanged, defense increased 13

nopenopenope
07-16-2013, 07:44 PM
Your lowest stat gun is a Sniper Rifle 11/5. Mafia is maxed out. No modifiers involved, and the GREE code is working perfectly. What happens to your stats when you buy a Chain Gun 7/18?

Very simple, but your example assumes that you have 500 sniper rifles:

When buying a chain gun (now gun #501 in your inventory), your attack remains unchanged, while your defense increases by 13 for defended attacks/robs only. If you bought #502 gun with 13/13 stats, your attack would increase by 2 and defense by 8.

the_brein
07-16-2013, 07:50 PM
Hmmm so if I understand this correctly, I will only use the def score from the chain gun and continue using the attack from sniper rifle. Essentially splitting two items.

I was under the impression that one item will replace another completely. Not so?

nopenopenope
07-16-2013, 07:51 PM
I was under the impression that one item will replace another completely. Not so?

nopenopenope

panty sniffer
07-16-2013, 08:02 PM
A new and better item defensively will replace the former when used to fend off attacks. Visa versa for offensive. To go back to my explosives example, I only lose defensive explosives if attacked because that's what is being used and only lose offensive explosives if I'm the one attacking.

cditti
07-16-2013, 08:09 PM
I find explosive attackweapons stay much longer than defense weapons.

panty sniffer
07-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Because you are winning the majority of your attacks or not attacking much at all. Most rivals only attack peeps they can beat so you will lose a lot more defensive explosives.

It's why I don't buy consummables with equal stats.

the_brein
07-16-2013, 08:20 PM
A new and better item defensively will replace the former when used to fend off attacks. Visa versa for offensive.actually, you just made me realize that my original question is still unanswered. All the responses so far have dealt with attack, defense, and rob scenarios. No one has mentioned what actually happens to your stats page outside of a battle.

It makes sense that to defend an attack, you'd use your best defense weapon since your attack is not a factor. And vise versa for when you attack.

So what happens on your profile page in my original example when you are chillin in your hood.

brandocommando
07-16-2013, 08:37 PM
I believe your profile will show your stats based on using the best possible equipment you have for both attack and defense. You may not use the same items when attacking vs defending, but the attack number on your profile will show the number used when you attack someone, and the defense number will show the number used when you defend in a fight/robbery.

panty sniffer
07-16-2013, 08:44 PM

Def stays the same and attack goes up by 13

Enforcer
07-16-2013, 08:59 PM
Stats in your profile are your stats during fights