PDA

View Full Version : IPH question

Antheus
07-16-2013, 06:44 PM
Is IPH just a mouse wheel race?
What are the benefits of high IPH.?
All I can hear is ....I am short with xM to buy y building...I have to save zM to upgrade 且uilding...
To what purpose ? Personal gratification ? Leader boards ?....anything else?
Thank you!

Deadwater
07-16-2013, 06:47 PM
LTBs, cash weapons, expanding hood, syndicate bonuses

Sapper27
07-16-2013, 06:58 PM
IPH allows you to save for further upgrades, weapons, and LTB's. it is well worth building your IPH to benefit your self in the the future

Antheus
07-16-2013, 07:07 PM
LTBs, cash weapons, expanding hood, syndicate bonuses
I understand hood expanding only ..
Cash weapons are useless
Syn bonuses?

Sapper27
07-16-2013, 07:15 PM
Use cash (IPH) to donate to your syndicate for bonuses to your stats and during syndicate battles.

Beardy
07-16-2013, 07:19 PM
I understand hood expanding only ..
Cash weapons are useless
Syn bonuses?

You get a decent weapon for each time you upgrade a new LTB.

So having a good IPH lets you level it higher = more better weapons.

Antheus
07-16-2013, 07:22 PM
Use cash (IPH) to donate to your syndicate for bonuses to your stats and during syndicate battles.

Right on..!..
But only for the the syndicates who didn't buy all the bonuses already..😟

Antheus
07-16-2013, 07:25 PM
..so far the LTB and hood expanding only make sense....

Sapper27
07-16-2013, 07:26 PM
Right on..!..
But only for the the syndicates who didn't buy all the bonuses already..��

If that is the case then you can build your IPH for personal use. If the syndicate you are in currently has all of the upgrades that is. If you have no concern for IPH then don't build it, it is just an aspect of the game to keep people moving and interested in the game.

Sapper27
07-16-2013, 07:28 PM
Hood expansion only makes sense if you are ultimately concerned with building your IPH and maximizing it to it's full potential. The LTB makes sense for both building your IPH and receiving items during the event time.

Antheus
07-16-2013, 07:45 PM
Thank you ..Thank you !
As I see it now IPH will only help me to expand my hood for aesthetical gratification ...and LTB purchases and upgrades which will increase my stat...other than that it will be just ego boosting....which is also part of the game ...isn't it ? :)

Sapper27
07-16-2013, 07:49 PM
Thank you ..Thank you !
As I see it now IPH will only help me to expand my hood for aesthetical gratification ...and LTB purchases and upgrades which will increase my stat...other than that it will be just ego boosting....which is also part of the game ...isn't it ? :)

There is only an "EGO boost" if you allow it. For most IPh is used to build stats, assist Syndicate with bonuses/ hideouts, and to ultimately continue to build there economy as quickly as possible. It is a part of a game that any player can opt out of, or chose to participate in any capacity they see fit to.

nopenopenope
07-16-2013, 07:57 PM
No bigger ego boost than stats themselves.

Deadwater
07-16-2013, 08:00 PM
Thank you ..Thank you !

Clearly you are too arrogant to listen to anyone, so why make a thread about it. Trolling much?
Syn bonuses because not every syndicate has maxed bonuses
Cash weapons fill in areas that are lacking, not everyone does LTQs..

Either way, a round of applause to you for trolling a legit question

Antheus
07-16-2013, 08:07 PM
Clearly you are too arrogant to listen to anyone, so why make a thread about it. Trolling much?
Cash weapons fill in areas that are lacking, not everyone does LTQs..

Either way, a round of applause to you for trolling a legit question

get out of my thread you eternal troller and useless idiot...and I mean it...never get close to my posts ...aren't you tired to be just a certified moron of this forum? ..please..just disappear !,,,,!,,!

cditti
07-16-2013, 08:12 PM
*8*\

Antheus
07-16-2013, 08:15 PM
There is only an "EGO boost" if you allow it. For most IPh is used to build stats, assist Syndicate with bonuses/ hideouts, and to ultimately continue to build there economy as quickly as possible. It is a part of a game that any player can opt out of, or chose to participate in any capacity they see fit to.

...exactly the feedback I was waiting for. We are all playing the game as different animals....and our prey is a personal choice.:)

Antheus
07-16-2013, 08:17 PM
No bigger ego boost than stats themselves.

....right on again....Thank You!

tommy_chiffon
07-16-2013, 09:20 PM
Deep down, the only reason I play this game is IPH. I camp. I get my IPH stat growing. It scratches my need for obsessive behavior. 6.5mil at the moment.

The new buildings being introduced are like a drug.

The real cosmo
07-16-2013, 09:25 PM
Cash weapons fill in areas that are lacking,

Good point. I've avoided the Ltq's for the most part and have used money for both purposes and the Ltb's.

mxz
07-16-2013, 09:27 PM
If you're a free player it's one of the few categories you can compete in. So there's that.

I can (finally) say that now that our freeloading friend MT bought a few vaults to make sure Rogue's got 3rd place in Civic Center. Congrats to you, MT!

Idiosyncrasy
07-16-2013, 09:50 PM
You're asking for the point of one of the main aspects of the game. To that end, what is the point of the game as a whole? It is just entertainment. If building your hood entertains you, then do it. If not, don't.

ShawnBB
07-16-2013, 11:01 PM
Is IPH just a mouse wheel race?
What are the benefits of high IPH.?
All I can hear is ....I am short with xM to buy y building...I have to save zM to upgrade 且uilding...
Thank you!

Stats question
Is Stats just a mouse wheel race?
What are the benefits of high Stats.?
All I can hear is ....I am short with xthousand atk to beat y dude...I have to get zthousand stats to beat 卡ude...
Thank you!

187omni
07-17-2013, 01:57 AM
Stats question
Is Stats just a mouse wheel race?
What are the benefits of high Stats.?
All I can hear is ....I am short with xthousand atk to beat y dude...I have to get zthousand stats to beat 卡ude...
Thank you!

well stats can help you with boss events that don't happen, stats can help you do nothing when you fight FC, SAS or Rouges, stats can let you rob some one with 1.5x your stats so then that person can live in your hood afterwards ... there is an endless use for it all !! same thing with IPH who would want to collect millions at time ... pffft not this guy

coachbob
07-17-2013, 03:31 AM
Bump to top

murf
07-17-2013, 05:50 AM
Right on..!..
But only for the the syndicates who didn't buy all the bonuses already..😟

How are you in a syn that's maxed out it's bonuses, and you are asking these questions? My syndicate have 4-5 players with 10m+ IPH and we still haven't maxed out the bonuses.

High-end cash weapons are still valuable to the free (limited gold) player. But you can only acquire these with a very high IPH. The $27.5m Battle B1A1 has 70/95 stats which are probably better then 300+ of your current vehicles.

KemoKidd
07-17-2013, 06:42 AM
You get a decent weapon for each time you upgrade a new LTB.

So having a good IPH lets you level it higher = more better weapons.

Yep. I got my Pagoda to 7, the Toybox to 7, the Dockmill to 5 and the Tech building to 6 (could have been 7 but I decided to donate more to my syndicate). I used NO gold thanks to my iph. So thats 29 really good items I received. Of course there will be more as well in the future!

And I agree with murf, the higher end items are worth something now. I really built my defense up by buying 350 army defense suits (D: 45)and 110 stealth attack vests (D: 24) to compliment what used to be the best defense: my 115 full combat gear (D: 27) I know the attack vest is slightly lower in D but I would rather spend money than RPs!

In case you are wondering I used my RPs for 25 Reinforced Ballistic Armors (D: 73) and 17 Assassin's Coats (D: 126). My theory is to build defense because you can choose who you attack but you cant stop someone stronger from attacking you.

kybigdaddy
07-17-2013, 07:26 AM
I use in game cash for syndicate donations and LTB's. Now that there is a short break in LTB's, I am upgrading the 2nd of the buildings I have already bought and have not upgraded to increase IPH for when LTBs return. If you use in game cash for anything, having more of it is better.

Legen...dary
07-17-2013, 09:06 PM
How are you in a syn that's maxed out it's bonuses, and you are asking these questions? My syndicate have 4-5 players with 10m+ IPH and we still haven't maxed out the bonuses.

High-end cash weapons are still valuable to the free (limited gold) player. But you can only acquire these with a very high IPH. The $27.5m Battle B1A1 has 70/95 stats which are probably better then 300+ of your current vehicles.

Exactly... 151 days... 1,064,000,000 of donations a day, every day, since the day syndicates came out. My guess is that about 75% of the syndicates with maxed bonuses (by today's date... 90% of those who already had them 3 months ago) got there by having cheaters do what cheaters do best, and ruin the whole point of the game. The point of the game isn't the end (there isn't one) it is the road there and the challenge along the way. (plus those tards are getting other syndicates' prizes and GREE won't do anything about it!)