PDA

View Full Version : Rivals List

out of names
07-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Wouldnt it be great if the low levels could see more than 1 level above or under them? a lot of ppl are discouraged to lvl up because they will lose their targets, why not make it so that you see 2 levels above or under you

tommy_chiffon
07-16-2013, 05:18 PM
Wouldnt it be great if the low levels could see more than 1 level above or under them? a lot of ppl are discouraged to lvl up because they will lose their targets, why not make it so that you see 2 levels above or under you

"a lot of ppl are discouraged to lvl up because they will lose their targets"

I don't believe that this is correct.

And, if you changed something so that stronger folks could see two levels down to rob weaker folks, imagine the outrage. Outrage, I tell you.

You will find targets at every level. No need to worry about something that won't change and has worked for everyone else before you.

Pierce
07-16-2013, 06:10 PM
There are some interesting "dry patches" of level ranges where there seem to be few good targets but if you find yourself in one of these patches just level up. There are plenty of good targets over lvl 200 and Gree seems to be wanting to make us level up anyway with all of the LTQ's. (and now no boss event)

I'm hoping that they will increase the level cap again soon (and hopefully provide new items along with it this time).