PDA

View Full Version : Four Corners

andypandy2
07-16-2013, 03:20 PM
I can't be the only one that has gone after this non-goal...

Has anyone expanded into all four corners of the game?

I have 3. I must be bored or I would not give myself such silly challenges.

calvin98
07-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Nope, I have one, must be pretty costly. How much is an expansion for you?

Thief
07-16-2013, 03:34 PM
Haha i'm not in a single corner. I'm along a good section of the SE border but not in the actual corner (South with water)
Building my base in a Block shape constantly growing...next expansion cost 59 million.

Tito89
07-16-2013, 08:20 PM
im only up to 5 million expansion upgrades, but i dont need to expand. add me and see my use of space.

warrends
07-17-2013, 05:04 AM
No need to keep expanding when you don't have the buildings to fit in the extra space. I am always sure to have at least 2-3 extra expansion spaces ready so that I can suddenly grab two of the next special buildings and don't have to wait 48 hours to expand. But I just grow as I need to, and no faster.

Then again, there are those who spend hours placing each of 3,000 different colored barrels in specific spots to write words and phrases. So I guess others just like to expand. It's a game and part of that is doing some "freestyle" things that make it more enjoyable. If expanding your land to all 4 corners floats your boat, then do it.

mickymacirl
07-17-2013, 05:15 AM
Currently costs me 570m per expansion.

Tournai
07-17-2013, 06:16 AM

Say What? Serious? 570 Million per square?

Thief
07-17-2013, 07:37 AM

Sweet Micky! What percentage of the map have you unlocked? (as a percentage would you say)
I know it was going up by 2 million for a while but i think for me it just jumped 3 million per square.

Any idea on the final cost as one of the things i thought would be fun would be to unlock everything (although i see that as highly unlikely given the number you just threw out there)

mickymacirl
07-17-2013, 08:15 AM
Sweet Micky! What percentage of the map have you unlocked? (as a percentage would you say)
I know it was going up by 2 million for a while but i think for me it just jumped 3 million per square.

Any idea on the final cost as one of the things i thought would be fun would be to unlock everything (although i see that as highly unlikely given the number you just threw out there)

Far far away from unlocking all the slots, but ya it's getting pretty expensive! Goes up about 10m per expansion, I've went as far north south east and west as I can in one block, but I've a lot more to do.

mickymacirl
07-17-2013, 08:16 AM
Say What? Serious? 570 Million per square?

Cannot check at the moment due to upgrade issues but from checking logs it was 640m last square not 570m.

andypandy2
07-17-2013, 09:04 AM
Wow, Micky, this can become an expensive hobby! I think 4 sides is a great accomplishment in itself. By definition, I have four sides since I have 3 corners! My expansions only cost about 59m at this point. Not looking forward to the hundred mil expansions!

in defense of the good
07-18-2013, 05:16 AM
Im expanding at roughly 12m per square. Filling up the whole screen must be a site to see! Hopefully in future releases, we can zoom out to get a screenshot of our bases in full.