PDA

View Full Version : Fig's LT aka Forever thread

SinSir
07-16-2013, 11:13 AM
Knew the indiots couldn't resist & teach couldnt wait to delete the thread

No trolling just anything related to Crime City.

iteachem
07-16-2013, 11:20 AM
Knew the indiots couldn't resist & teach couldnt wait to delete the thread

No trolling just anything related to Crime City.

Didn't delete the thread.. don't know where it went. Glad you started another.

Anyway commence the anti Indian banter.. Zora feel free to jump on as well.

TTYL fig going to play putt putt with my boys

mxz
07-16-2013, 11:38 AM
If there was a way to rate a thread 6 stars this would get it.

Ramshutu
07-16-2013, 12:54 PM
going to play putt putt with my boys

http://images.wikia.com/vampirediaries/images/1/11/If_you_know_what_I_mean_.png

nopenopenope
07-16-2013, 02:13 PM

No kidding, It's getting worse than QPR...

SinSir
07-16-2013, 02:53 PM
Didn't delete the thread.. don't know where it went. Glad you started another.

TTYL fig going to play putt putt with my boys

Teach I take it back as the OP I assumed you dropped the thread or maybe someone posted something crude on it.

I think I bored Zora to sleep earlier with my typical irrelevant questions so I think we'll see her I hoping later.

Teach nice having the old teach missed that guy & I agree with Trev earlier what's the point of hating lets just have fun.
Trev is a humble guy regardless if the indiots, like him or not.

Teach sorry earlier to bring your kids into it that was shallow & low.
Have fun with your little monsters hope they kick your arse lol.

MXZ give it 1star & we can pretend it means 6 star rating.
How are you bro & welcome back.

Also hi Ram have you come back to cc or just a quick flyby on the cc forum.

I'm getting a feeling you're QPR as no one talks about him but you & seems like you're remembering your glory days of getting made fun of by everyone.

If you're not feel free to post here as I don't mind good or bad opinions as long as you are happy & having fun, don't worry about our past no hard feelings from my side.

wa7sh
07-16-2013, 03:02 PM
you watch football?

SinSir
07-16-2013, 03:07 PM
Yes I support the lily whites

SinSir
07-16-2013, 03:09 PM
Yid till I die, we are trying to get benteka but addie is just a waste & even I was surprised we brought him from city last season when he was saying I'd be happy keeping the bench warm from city.

nopenopenope
07-16-2013, 03:18 PM
Yep you've pinned it, I'm QPR. I'll start talking gibberish soon, but not in my other 884 posts.

Another epic fail... o.O

SinSir
07-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Personally I don't mind who you are it's not me to judge but I'm ok you bumping up my thread makes it seem realavent so thanks.

So what your in game player name if its not to much of a secret

SinSir
07-16-2013, 03:48 PM
CC related question, last limited building how many days long did the goal last for.

Ragmondino
07-16-2013, 04:04 PM
20 something I believe

SinSir
07-16-2013, 04:51 PM
20 something I believe

Hi Raggy & thanks you'll be the death of me lol.

TZora
07-16-2013, 06:43 PM
I think I bored Zora to sleep earlier with my typical irrelevant questions so I think we'll see her I hoping later.
lol nah u didn't .. its my isp who keeps playing with my internet connection :)

TZora
07-16-2013, 06:44 PM
thanks for the invitation, as i mentioned earlier, the love is in the air :)

mxz
07-16-2013, 09:23 PM
Hi Raggy & thanks you'll be the death of me lol.You two should just make up and make out already.

Ragmondino
07-17-2013, 12:59 AM
You two should just make up and make out already.

Do we have to make up before we can make out?

SinSir
07-17-2013, 02:08 AM
Do we have to make up before we can make out?

Yeah Raggy bring the make up set so we can kiss & make out.
Anyway how are you must admit we have some childish people who want to judge what going on thinking they know what's my heart desire, they should worry about themselves & the failed marriages & kids that are living apart because they in truth are former known to be violent against their partners & then telling me I can't control my anger, damn I don't think their ex won't be telling him to not practice what he preaches.

Anyway you know who I'm talking about, then in the same sentence want to call me bro, lol had a dig at him for being a failure in life & a overweight mofo.

The Sin has spoken Sir😈

Ragmondino
07-17-2013, 02:20 AM
I have no idea fig...
I'm good though. Just chilling and sitting back. Taking all the games easy.

SinSir
07-17-2013, 03:22 AM
I have no idea fig...
I'm good though. Just chilling and sitting back. Taking all the games easy.

That's cool I dropped into defiance lol.

For someone who don't know much he tried to use a spag past discussion to deviate the truth to progress his agenda until I showed him I had copy of each & every word but not even a single apology for the defamation of character but the fact is he so two face that what can I say, but I'm 3 steps ahead & in camouflage so what you see is not what the eyes recall if he knew what I know then he would be called Fig but there only can be one Fig & that is only me.

Now like the thread & what synd are you in?
I hate them LTQ goals they make no sense can't the redraw the rewards in each map location as a 2/5 humid not going to shoot down a fly in this game.

Everything is so garnered for the consumption if gold which is not bad but if you're changing thing you should overhaul they rest as best as possible as it would just make the game just that fraction better.

I want gree to make a building that pays out gold maybe 5 gold at lvl10 every 12h & has the probablity of getting robbed.

mxz
07-17-2013, 08:44 AM
I have no idea fig...Odds on favorite is probably Nicky.

SinSir
07-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Odds on favorite is probably Nicky.

Negative! Nicky is pretty cool guy, he does give you time but not into drama or do he exaggerate a story to other so he may be able to make people like him more.

I like people who will simply say I don't like you because you're too liked, instead of saying you're a douche & make an elaborate story thinking you have no one to back you up & deny what I'm saying is a bunch of clever lies garnered for the person's own personal gain & to show loyalty that they're are a trusted cherry plum mug coffee shop Mary Jane eta eta.

Lol MXZ, heard you're on probation have you overcome it yet or you need me to start the fig flavour rage.

Don't you love it when plotters plot a great plan only to realise the plan was a total flop as they forgot to ask what was in your hand.

You have indiots & then you have idiots but the idiots think they can drop the fig, when for over a year no group including the indiots were never able to do, still strong & still humblingly proud lol.

As the saying goes laughing at them & not laughing with them.

mxz
07-17-2013, 11:40 AM
Probation? I'm an angel, you know that, Figgy.

LizzyBorden
07-17-2013, 12:06 PM

This is the best thread to say nothing on, yep

SinSir
07-17-2013, 12:29 PM

You sure are, but I aint😈

Hustle for life me, winner of nothing destroyer of everything👿