PDA

View Full Version : Allies added since glitch now appear in my rivals list

Vegaman
07-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the allies you have added since the glitch are not real allies, as they also appear in the rivals list and can be raided.

I thought maybe it was a player with the same name, but upon checking their comments wall i could see a conversation i had, had. I then checked my allies and they were there. I then tried to re add them in the allies section and it said "you are already neighbours"....

As they had 2 level 4 & 5 Curragh buildings and 1 AC at level 2 ready... I raided the Sh!!t out of them, felt guilty and thanked GREE for the mess up!

I've since had 4 more cases of recent allies, (as i try to rebuild my allies), in my rivals list ????

Michael1989
07-16-2013, 11:05 AM
Yes ive got the same thing, an old faction buddy who left us is now on my rivals list, I did the same thing and checked his wall and saw all my comments from when he was with us. I know we were allies before the whole "Only allowed 500" thing came into affect. Strange one this.....

dbznumber1
07-16-2013, 11:29 AM
I'm also experiencing this, but for me it was well before the ally glitch. About a 6 or 7 weeks ago ran across an old faction teammate on rivals list, reading his comments and checking my allies list he was in fact my ally. About a week later someone attacked me and when I tried adding him, he too was already one of my allies. I sent in ticket but never heard anything back from Gree. Whats the use of being nice and adding big fish as allies so they cant attack you only to have them come back weeks later and attack you again.