PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a better guild?

kplm
07-16-2013, 06:20 AM
We are a top 300 guild (usually, we slipped a little in this last war, with people away or busy). We placed 268 in Giants alley. We are looking to hit top 250 in the next war and we need you to help us!

We are a relaxed, fun group that does not require diamonds, minimum donations, or 24 hour participation

What we do require is active members, and the app Line. (Free chat app we use to chat, plan battle strategies, and communicate during battles)

We currently have 28 active members. If you would like to consider bringing your guild into ours, we can buy more spots for up to 12 members

Workers Party

Hendrox
07-16-2013, 11:08 AM
hey workers party. I sent u a request earlier. I am the founder of a top 400 guild and we are looking to merge with another guild to form one great guild and one "sister" or "farm" guild whatever it's called. we have 24/32 right now. we could let the sister guild's members develop until they get strong enough to join the premier guild. we have about 10-12 very active people that we would like to bring over. let me know and maybe we could work something out.

kplm
07-16-2013, 11:17 AM
Just accepted you