PDA

View Full Version : Robbing buildings

Babytway
08-07-2011, 04:57 PM
i play on the mobile app only. i have noticed that some my buildings are being robbed hours before the time the money is finished processing and available for me to collect. soon as it is ready to be collected it is the reduced cash from being robbed hours earlier. even in my news feed it says i was robbed hours earlier. Is this normal?

Fred123
08-08-2011, 03:26 PM
i play on the mobile app only. i have noticed that some my buildings are being robbed hours before the time the money is finished processing and available for me to collect. soon as it is ready to be collected it is the reduced cash from being robbed hours earlier. even in my news feed it says i was robbed hours earlier. Is this normal?

I'm having the same problem as BabyTway - in fact it just happened which inspired me to log on here and figure out what's going on. 20 minutes to go before my warehouse would have produced a bunch of money, someone stole 7k from it. Since the money wasn't there yet.....

This needs to be fixed, the update fixed many of the other issues, but not this one.

Crime City Mark
08-08-2011, 05:02 PM
Hey guys. We're looking into ways to work on the flow for robbing and collecting. This feedback is really helpful!

Babytway
08-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Thanks for looking into this Crime City Mark, im just starting out and loosing lots of cash so trying to take 1 step forward im getting knocked two steps back.

Babytway
08-14-2011, 02:33 PM
whats the update on this, its still continuing to happen everyday

MadHatter
12-19-2011, 03:41 PM
Is this still happening?

Rarelibra
12-20-2011, 05:41 AM
Is this still happening?

It is for me... I have 3 and 6-hr buildings that the little mice come to visit while my stamina is recharging in my sleep, and when I click on them, I get the full amount in green, but a reduced amount shows up in the cash box and the robbery was a time beforehand. I no longer get the "your buildiing was robbed" messages, either. Strange.

Durantular
12-20-2011, 06:07 AM
It is for me... I have 3 and 6-hr buildings that the little mice come to visit while my stamina is recharging in my sleep, and when I click on them, I get the full amount in green, but a reduced amount shows up in the cash box and the robbery was a time beforehand. I no longer get the "your buildiing was robbed" messages, either. Strange.

You're still being robbed after the collection time, you just havn't been given a notification. Had that happen to be while holding cash on hand and i'm in the app.

xclusiv
12-20-2011, 06:12 AM
maybe just lag from connection

dudeman
12-20-2011, 08:16 AM
Sometimes I will collect my full cash amount only to have a news window open telling me I was robbed. I then watch my cash on hand fall down to where it should be, but a couple times I managed to bank it before my news was updated and got to keep it all.

This pre-collection time robbery seems like it could be part of a bigger problem though. Why does my news lag like that? My news should be instant, as should everything else including rival stats, cash on hand, etc. Could have sworn this game was supposed to be in real time... Real time doesn't behave this way!

Edit: I just had another issue with my news a minute ago. I was given this notification; "You Won! You were robbed"

Wtf? Is it just me or does CC seem very buggy lately?

Syn
12-20-2011, 08:33 AM
Sometimes I will collect my full cash amount only to have a news window open telling me I was robbed. I then watch my cash on hand fall down to where it should be, but a couple times I managed to bank it before my news was updated and got to keep it all.

This pre-collection time robbery seems like it could be part of a bigger problem though. Why does my news lag like that? My news should be instant, as should everything else including rival stats, cash on hand, etc. Could have sworn this game was supposed to be in real time... Real time doesn't behave this way!

Edit: I just had another issue with my news a minute ago. I was given this notification; "You Won! You were robbed"

In a perfect world you will get "real time". Seeing as Funzio is a relatively new company, i'm sure they aren't running on top of the line servers.

deuces
12-20-2011, 11:18 AM

+1 to all of this, im having the same issues. when i collect after being robbed, i get the full amount in my $ screen, but when i bank only the post-robbed amount gets deposited.

Babytway
12-20-2011, 12:44 PM
this was happening months ago and the problem is gone that i was experiencing, the problem was i was gettting news feeds that someone robbed me but none of building were due to collect for another couple hrs that problems is now gone from the game

MadHatter
12-20-2011, 12:46 PM
Lol this is an old thread from months ago :)