PDA

View Full Version : You all cry

KFH
07-15-2013, 09:37 PM
the same people that told me to stop crying about the PVP units, are now crying about stats, glitches and other less imprortant things. thank you gree forum community for showing once again your true colors. If it doesn't effect you then tell everyone to f off. if it turns into your problem the tears start running. Just bought a surplus of tissues.... you all seem to need one.

KFH
07-15-2013, 09:37 PM
Reserved for the people that will break down during this thread.. I need room to make fun

lemonhaze
07-15-2013, 10:51 PM
the same people that told me to stop crying about the PVP units, are now crying about stats, glitches and other less imprortant things. thank you gree forum community for showing once again your true colors. If it doesn't effect you then tell everyone to f off. if it turns into your problem the tears start running. Just bought a surplus of tissues.... you all seem to need one. lol classic..i seen the same but i got those units that everone else got for free..cost me 700 gold..to bad i didnt get the free ones then i would have had 2 of them bc i will be doing everone of these attacking rivals since im lvl 250 it dont affect me

Azn
07-15-2013, 11:25 PM
Boo hoo the biggest crier out of all of us. Just because he didn't get his toys he cries. To me KFH your just a big fat baby crying for his toys all the time. Still crying about the stupid glitch? Well you don't see the other 80% crying about it. It's just you.

Tito89
07-16-2013, 01:12 AM
Boo hoo the biggest crier out of all of us. Just because he didn't get his toys he cries. To me KFH your just a big fat baby crying for his toys all the time. Still crying about the stupid glitch? Well you don't see the other 80% crying about it. It's just you.

someone threw their toys out the pram. the guy is allowed to have a go if he wants, he did something and deserves to get rewarded for whatever that is (i think its the ltq with the health and energy regen stacking?). just be quiet unless you have something of worth to say.

MadFox
07-16-2013, 03:37 AM
Well IF so many got it its ok...it shows dedication to this game...playing the event just in time when it started...good players, active players. they serve another reward...
And from those players who got units from that error only the absolute minority got more than one unit...
If you complain...what about all the previous glitches, errors, hackers and hacktions with top rewards...it would be a never ending story...

Please stop whining and complaining..l

SGT Rud
07-16-2013, 05:29 AM
the same people that told me to stop crying about the PVP units, are now crying about stats, glitches and other less imprortant things. thank you gree forum community for showing once again your true colors. If it doesn't effect you then tell everyone to f off. if it turns into your problem the tears start running. Just bought a surplus of tissues.... you all seem to need one.

Don't listen to some of the cry babies. I didn't get the unit either, though the glitch or finishing the LTQ. I'm not crying. I haven't been on here to comment on the forums as there seems to be an overwhelming supply of tears and very unuseful threads. Pretty much the only threads worth reading anymore are the LTQ guides, boss loot tracker, and the LE building tracker. Other than that, its full of trolls crying. I want this I want this. He can't have it, why did I have to pay for one when I got two, but he got one for free. Why aren't my boosts stacking, Hackers are running wild.

True, players would like answers, but is complaining about them in thread after thread all day fixing anything. I would assume - We make a complaining thread, everyone complains and fights with each other, the mods close the thread, we create 6 more threads to complain about the mods, then complain and fight with each other, mods close thread, we open another 6 threads to complain how Gree doesn't care, begin the fighting and argueing in the thread, mods close thread......This is the internal workings right, the pattern.

For all the new players coming here to get tips and tricks, please be warry about what you read. Read only the user guides and threads of construction, as per take a good fish and through him in stagnant water, he will not survive.

- I bid my farewell for now, will return to the game in moments to play with my team as the internal game forum has no complaints.

PoundDawg
07-16-2013, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by PoundDawg
Kangaroo Commando Tournament Prizes
good for those people that got the prize. I did and I usually finish these events. not sorry about getting it because I started quick. I just want to know do we get 2 of these units if we complete the event or the Fulcrum Jet (A) 95/71. that would be a rip off if we spend 400 gold on that unit.

your comment was:
Actually you getting the fulcrum jet would be completely fair seeing as i'm going to have to spend 400 gold on a unit you already got for free. How in your mind would it be a rip off if you got the correct units?
It would be another Gree slap in the face if people got two of these high stat units
KILLER FOR HIRE TOP 100 Faction
PM if interested in joining

and this you left about my question is not crying?

pbr22
07-16-2013, 10:26 AM

So you're proud to be equally emotional? Noted. The irony of making this topic is deafening.

Carry on.

Michael1989
07-16-2013, 10:32 AM
Why are we still talking about this? All this arguing over a single unit!
Mistakes happen and from what i read in other threads it happens alot in this game.....

But thats just it -> ITS JUST A GAME! So everyone should stop b*tching about it and move on, i didnt get the unit(s) in question, missed the start of the event by about 10 minutes, im not crying about it, im sure there will be another glitch in the future were you can use it to your advantage.

Chikin
07-16-2013, 10:58 AM
Well played pound dog. Not that I mean any disrespect to any one. But I have said similar things. So I have been one to "cry" in some people's eyes too.

recruiter237
07-19-2013, 09:56 AM
keep on crying....

D1E Luke
07-19-2013, 01:15 PM
I had a sudden urge to do the event, which I never do the attacking events and stuff, but I just had the urge to do the event and next thing you know, I get the Assault Leader. I was really happy considering I never finish nor do I get good units, so I'm just happy I got two good units!

KFH
07-19-2013, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by PoundDawg
Kangaroo Commando Tournament Prizes
good for those people that got the prize. I did and I usually finish these events. not sorry about getting it because I started quick. I just want to know do we get 2 of these units if we complete the event or the Fulcrum Jet (A) 95/71. that would be a rip off if we spend 400 gold on that unit.

your comment was:
Actually you getting the fulcrum jet would be completely fair seeing as i'm going to have to spend 400 gold on a unit you already got for free. How in your mind would it be a rip off if you got the correct units?
It would be another Gree slap in the face if people got two of these high stat units
KILLER FOR HIRE TOP 100 Faction
PM if interested in joining

and this you left about my question is not crying? i never said it wasn't crying, if your going to call someone out at least get your point correct. Yes you sounded like a baby, just like me crying that you should receive two of the same unit.

KFH
07-19-2013, 04:10 PM
People seem to like this thread so I'm bumping up again see how long i can keep it on the first page

Bravo Zulu
07-19-2013, 05:11 PM
Technically it would be hypocritical, not ironic. Irony is sooo misunderstood.

Hello KFH my friend. I understand your frustration. You vent, people accuse you of crying. You point out that they do the same thing- they accuse you again.

Really, that's why I stay away most of the time. But I had to pop in. I wanted people to know you were one of my original forum buddies- back when we talked strategy not sh**. When we voiced actual concerns or vented frustrations- not picked at each other or became foul. When we learned from each other instead of staying irritated at each other.

These people on the forum now think they have it figured out. One thread after the next- their version of talking about the game. A version where they are entitled and know "just how Gree should do it." Most of the people that were on the forum a long time ago, like you, know that Gree used to play more fair. But heck- now they have to wade through cra* just to see how players feel. How can they have any useful idea? I'm sure they ignore most of it. I can't believe most people hug their mothers with the same hands that type some of the rudest comments. You might complain about gree, but then other players start on you? I call BS. You didn't start by getting personal about them.

Whatever they want to say, huh? Keep plugging along. See ya in battle. :)

KFH
07-20-2013, 12:39 AM
Technically it would be hypocritical, not ironic. Irony is sooo misunderstood.

Hello KFH my friend. I understand your frustration. You vent, people accuse you of crying. You point out that they do the same thing- they accuse you again.

Really, that's why I stay away most of the time. But I had to pop in. I wanted people to know you were one of my original forum buddies- back when we talked strategy not sh**. When we voiced actual concerns or vented frustrations- not picked at each other or became foul. When we learned from each other instead of staying irritated at each other.

These people on the forum now think they have it figured out. One thread after the next- their version of talking about the game. A version where they are entitled and know "just how Gree should do it." Most of the people that were on the forum a long time ago, like you, know that Gree used to play more fair. But heck- now they have to wade through cra* just to see how players feel. How can they have any useful idea? I'm sure they ignore most of it. I can't believe most people hug their mothers with the same hands that type some of the rudest comments. You might complain about gree, but then other players start on you? I call BS. You didn't start by getting personal about them.

Whatever they want to say, huh? Keep plugging along. See ya in battle. :)thank you bravo for understanding what i cant express in writing Your way of explaining certain thing makes it sound right . I wish you and your faction good luck.