PDA

View Full Version : New Scratcher Items Please

KemoKidd
07-15-2013, 06:35 PM
I don't know about you but I really do not care about my daily scratchers anymore. Only a few times have I gotten 4 of a kind since they came out and even if I was lucky enough to get 6 of a kind those items can barely compete with all the easy to get items in these non-stop events.

Is anyone dumb enough to spend 20 gold on scratchers anymore? You'll probably get 3 of a kind or less and get a pretty crappy item. The only 3 items that are worth getting, in my opinion, is $100,000,000, 100,000 RPs or 15,000 RPs. Halfway through the first round of the ltq gives you items more powerful than the 5 of a kind items and anyone can easily get there for free. If gree wanted to try to squeeze an extra 20 gold out of our pockets they should up the stats on these scratcher items the same way they upped the stats on the crate items. I just tap on the scratch all button and don't even take the time to admire my free prize like I used to.

Anyway, what do you think? In the meantime I'm gonna buy some henchmen even though I already have 500 mafia. :p

Chica
07-15-2013, 06:42 PM
I never get jack from the scratch best was early on playing got like 1 millioncash in a week of each other.

KemoKidd
07-15-2013, 06:45 PM
When I started my camper account I received $1,000,000 twice and 5,000 RPs twice very early on. Funny because there was nothing good to spend the money or RPs on at the time!

_Drifter
07-15-2013, 06:46 PM
I get better scratchers now than I did a year ago. Still not great all things considered, but if they ever improve the prizes it's almost guaranteed that we would return to a state in the game where a daily kick in the jewels would be more welcomed than whatever useless piece of virtual crap you might get from scratchers.

I don't mind if they leave the current prizes. Gree's got to leave something for the campers if they are smart enough to end those ridiculous boss events.

itsshooter
07-15-2013, 07:33 PM
I think they should add a scratcher such as sign I seven days straight or something that has awesome items. They could also sell them for like 100 gold or something. I agree the scratchers are useless I've never gotten anything over 4 of a kind in over a year of playing. Spending twenty gold on them is useless. So ya I agree either new items or do different types of scratchers.

ScratchFace
07-15-2013, 07:55 PM
I could care less about new scratch off items, I have never gotten more than four alike at a time. So who cares about what you get with six.

Chica
07-15-2013, 07:56 PM
People who don't suck?

oh yeah
07-15-2013, 08:20 PM
doubt they would change anything. Why would they change anything? They're not going to make much profit even if they change it.

The only reason I could see gree changing it is if they made 6 of a kind an item that allows you to upgrade more than one building at a time. Then people would spend thousands of gold doing scratchers. $$$

I hope you see this, gree!!

KemoKidd
07-15-2013, 08:24 PM
Basically there was a time when scratchers were a big deal. It was talked about a lot on the forum and people posted threads of daily winnings from them, both good and bad. The items were meaningful and people were excited to get them. People bought them! They have become irrelevant in this game to me and there is no way to avoid it bc it pops up every morning! Heres another useless prize for you! Hooray!

Every event, limited gold items and crates now have more powerful items. Why not scratchers?

Guisseppe17
07-15-2013, 09:05 PM
This is something I've thought about before, and I think GREE would benefit a lot from it. The average item's stats have gone up a lot since I started playing about a year ago, and yet the stats for the scratcher prizes never changed. If better items were added, I'm sure people would spend gold on them, so it would benefit GREE as well as us. And the seven straight days special scratcher would be pretty cool too.

TZora
07-15-2013, 09:14 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40886-Free-Scratchers-Progress

scratchers are the pixelated version of elephant poo ... loads of crap items .. some outdated crap. and i just press that "scratch all" button everyday knowing its going to be more elephant poo and even without looking at what i won, i close the popups. free scratcher or even the gold scratchers are nothing but bullocks lol

chbranch
07-15-2013, 09:18 PM
I remember when IOS had scratchers and Android didn't. It was like digital race tension between the two platforms. Crazy times back then.

Stooboot
07-15-2013, 09:40 PM
They need to do them in tiers so if your at level 200 your not getting an item u would get in the first goal of an lqt for 5 of a kind.

TitanCold
07-15-2013, 10:35 PM
hope you don't spend gold on them I have never matched more than 4 and that was 1 time mostly get cash or respect wow! Awesome

TZora
07-15-2013, 10:43 PM
i did spend some gold on those stupid scratchers back in the days .. really regret doing that when i could've used the gold for something better .. may be crates or even boss .. or 20 other things that could actually win me something considerably good .. ouchy regrets!

Carloco
07-15-2013, 10:48 PM
All they have to do get better prizes or just offer it to players under level 25. They are the only ones that really care

Vito Corleone
07-16-2013, 12:02 AM
I don't know about you but I really do not care about my daily scratchers anymore. Only a few times have I gotten 4 of a kind since they came out and even if I was lucky enough to get 6 of a kind those items can barely compete with all the easy to get items in these non-stop events.

Is anyone dumb enough to spend 20 gold on scratchers anymore? You'll probably get 3 of a kind or less and get a pretty crappy item. The only 3 items that are worth getting, in my opinion, is $100,000,000, 100,000 RPs or 15,000 RPs. Halfway through the first round of the ltq gives you items more powerful than the 5 of a kind items and anyone can easily get there for free. If gree wanted to try to squeeze an extra 20 gold out of our pockets they should up the stats on these scratcher items the same way they upped the stats on the crate items. I just tap on the scratch all button and don't even take the time to admire my free prize like I used to.

Anyway, what do you think? In the meantime I'm gonna buy some henchmen even though I already have 500 mafia. :pThe stats of the scratchers items haven't kept up with the recent stat inflation. When a crate common had around 20 stats a scratcher could still do a little difference. Now all items should be multiplied at least with 10. That cannot be that hard to do for Gree...The only way u would buy a scratcher today is if u're really drunk and cannot see the difference between a scratcher and a le item.;)

Vito Corleone
07-16-2013, 12:03 AM
I remember when IOS had scratchers and Android didn't. It was like digital race tension between the two platforms. Crazy times back then.Yes I sent in aticket about that...was so upset. It was so unfair...I thought back then.

Rollster
07-16-2013, 12:05 AM
i use fre scratcher... never got anything inside...

10k.. the joke.. or crap items...

Guisseppe17
07-16-2013, 12:10 AM
This thread reminds me, occasionally my scratcher card will say the grand prize (some random 6/6 prize) comes with a modifier...has anyone ever gotten one that came with a modifier?

Vito Corleone
07-16-2013, 12:14 AM
This thread reminds me, occasionally my scratcher card will say the grand prize (some random 6/6 prize) comes with a modifier...has anyone ever gotten one that came with a modifier?Gree has removed these modfiers long time ago. I think originally 6 cars would give u the blazing monster, 10% mafia attack, but they replaced that with the fire monster instead. Same car. Same stats but with no modifier.

Vito Corleone
07-16-2013, 12:16 AM
Back in the days with the old bonus program, which was handled manually, if u bought 100 vaults one month u could choose a free item. Many then choose the Blazing Monster which gave u 10% mafia attack.

Guisseppe17
07-16-2013, 01:00 AM
Gree has removed these modfiers long time ago. I think originally 6 cars would give u the blazing monster, 10% mafia attack, but they replaced that with the fire monster instead. Same car. Same stats but with no modifier.
Lol I still see the modifier message. More proof that the scratchers haven't been updated in a long, long time. And on a side note, there's one other area that has never been changed; rewards from winning PvP fights. I'm sure you all have opinions on that, just thought I'd mention it here since I think they should be updated/at least changed out for the sake of variety.

bald zeemer
07-16-2013, 01:20 AM
Fire monster still has the modifier. The other 6Xs don't have mods.

Which makes the fire monster, still, one of the most powerful items in the game.

Vito Corleone
07-16-2013, 02:28 AM
Fire monster still has the modifier. The other 6Xs don't have mods.

Which makes the fire monster, still, one of the most powerful items in the game.Are u sure? I heard it had been replaced by an non modfier item... But u are usually well informed.:rolleyes:

bald zeemer
07-16-2013, 02:58 AM
I think the other 6Xs used to have modifiers, but they got cut.

I'm pretty sure most of the perennial top-tier bonus guys got a fire monster at some point. Hit them up & check.

:)

edit/ that's probably why they didn't nerf the mod, actually.

KemoKidd
07-16-2013, 06:19 AM
I think Gree is punishing me for this post. I just got the Lowrider A:6 D:6!

shiny pete
07-16-2013, 06:27 AM
I also haven't gotten a good scratcher forever!! I would never spend gold to get one!

DaemonPrince
07-16-2013, 07:48 AM
Agreed the scratcher prizes are crappy now, honestly unless i get 5 or 6 i just hope for respect coins, not that those really matter anymore either haha. I don't really see gree changing the prizes though as scratchers will never be a big source of revenue unless they attach some type of bonus to the match 5 or 6 prizes.

Phil C
07-16-2013, 07:53 AM
I dont recall the last time i got 4 matched! Shuffle those scratch cards better please Gree!!!

Rollster
07-24-2013, 03:11 AM
Gree has removed these modfiers long time ago. I think originally 6 cars would give u the blazing monster, 10% mafia attack, but they replaced that with the fire monster instead. Same car. Same stats but with no modifier.

i just see the + 10% mafia atk on this car, it's always ok ? or that just on screen and u don't got any modifier ?

KemoKidd
07-24-2013, 05:20 AM
i just see the + 10% mafia atk on this car, it's always ok ? or that just on screen and u don't got any modifier ?

I honeslty dont even look at the card anymore so I cant answer. I hit scratch all not for the prize, but to get the card off of my screen!

Rollster
07-24-2013, 07:55 AM
when the free scratcher come tomorow i take screen, i see 10% modifier on pic.. but maybe that old ?

Dravak
07-24-2013, 08:04 AM
Won't happen , I told before I left , they couldn't introduce new cash and respect items !

What did you know they introduced it , and voila hackers paradise !
Wait causing massive inflations on items , that in the end the new bunch of gold items and crates are worthless !

Sorry scratcher cannot be updated till everything is fools proof , or till they decide heh people are bored !
Lets introduce the hacking contest again ;)

The 10% attack modifier is still there ! Most of the 6 items are being distrubeted nowadays in LTQ !

Just not the car yet ! Just a matter of time :p , but the outrage on items with bonus in rewards !
Means they will not do that for a while , so basically people just shoot there own foot !

Rollster
07-24-2013, 08:09 AM
well if this modifier is always here maybe i try.........

Ultimmaa
07-24-2013, 08:20 AM
Scratch offs are just there for new players. Keeps em coming back daily.

Dravak
07-24-2013, 08:22 AM
well if this modifier is always here maybe i try.........

don't try those with gold ! Lets say for testing purpose and idiocy , I spend roughly 5k-6k gold back when it was first introduced !
I only got 5 item >.< , if you have too much gold !
Then just spent them on events for end items or syndicate war to make your quota !

Anyway the bidding event coming up soon , but currently gold items in sale are redundant !
Beter do a gamble on the crate then , even if the items except for rares are redundant too !

Investment gold items need to be atleast 1k stats , currently they have offered none aside from lucky crate !
Sorry this isn't much pay to win at this moment ! Just gamble and events for the win !

total bought stats currently if gold is not a issue , is 1,25million raw stats ! (without modifiers all items 500)
But events and inflation that is running rampant make it a bad investment , since those give 2x-10x the value !
for much cheaper gold price , sorry not worth investing at this moment other then event and stupid against your ods crates !

sorry do not bother with scratchers , even if you get lucky that item is redundant in time !

SNEAKERJUNKY
07-24-2013, 08:38 AM
I honeslty dont even look at the card anymore so I cant answer. I hit scratch all not for the prize, but to get the card off of my screen!

Same here. Scratchers are crap. Even if you pull a million, it's not a big deal.

KemoKidd
07-24-2013, 08:48 AM
Same here. Scratchers are crap. Even if you pull a million, it's not a big deal.

And thats a big if! I received $10,000 today. Wow. My 1 hour buildings alone produce $165,000!

The Billionaire
07-24-2013, 08:56 AM
yes this is needed Gree! Good point KemoKidd.

With the recent stat inflation scratchers are now extremely poor.

wa7sh
07-24-2013, 08:59 AM
Actually to everyone. most people on forums are more advanced players. with the amount of players joining the game nowadays there is more of them than us so yeah. they win.

FYG
07-24-2013, 11:05 AM
They're free... Gree isn't going to give you the chance to get a baller item for nothing.

murf
08-01-2013, 07:39 AM
in MD they got new scratcher.

here the screen with the modifier :

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/3651/u8iy.jpg

I'm pretty sure that prize + modifier has been there since the beginning.

zeno47
08-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Been playing for months and never hit the 100 mil :(

murf
08-01-2013, 11:10 AM
Been playing for months and never hit the 100 mil :(

Haha....there's a 1 in 46,656 chance you hit that...so 30 tries gets it down to a 1 in 1,555 change you would have hit

candyson
08-01-2013, 08:57 PM
New scratchers would be great :-)