PDA

View Full Version : what happened to my stats?

branditos333
07-15-2013, 05:58 PM
I'm on android and just about an hour after the faction tournament ended, I had an icon for new data downloaded pop up on my game screen. I checked my stats right before I did it and the game restarted. Before I downloaded the new new data, my attack was 346k and my defense was 366k. Since I restarted the game and the new data downloaded, my attack now shows 299k and defense only 313k. What the hell is going on? If its not one thing its another. I just spent a ridiculous amount of gold on this faction tournament and this boss event has been taking up a ton of my time. I've done so to increase ky stats and be as powerful as I can before war, and instead I lose about 1/5th of my stats I already have. Beware Android users. Keep an eye on your stats and report if you have same problem.

marklinalexanderho
07-15-2013, 06:27 PM
oh no.. sorry to hear that. it actually feels terrible working so hard to gain some stats only to lose it all due to a glitch. i know how dat feels bros *hug* hope it gets fixed soon man

Philly982
07-15-2013, 07:33 PM
This happens to me every single time there is a data download since a little more than three months ago. After an update the game works fine for me until the next data push goes through and then over half of my inventory goes missing. In reality it is a serious display issue as the inventory and stats are still there on the server, so try attacking a rival or hitting the boss with a cash hit to make sure you are having the same type of issue to ensure that your attack is still there "somewhere".

Despite just being a serious display glitch, if has really bad side effects not to mention all the fun is gone out of the boss event only getting blank screens for every defeated boss. I am now on boss number 50 and I have no idea of a single unit that I have one. In fact I have no idea of any units that I have won since the data download for the boss event in any of the events. Also check out the units that you can purchase, many times this happens to several of us you cannot purchase the "newer" valor and cash units for upgrading the advanced buildings past level 8. Also, when items are disappearing from your inventory they will also be disappearing from rivals inventory thus showing seriously decreased stats. All rivals I visit will only show a defense between 8K and 66K, but in reality they have had anywhere between 100K and 650K after being attacked. I also notice even greater swings when attacking rivals than normal. It is beyond terrible and something Gree needs to take seriously as it seems to be becoming wide spread. I am tired of sending tickets in on the same recurring issue and several of my faction mates and I now take turns reporting this problem over and over as several of us are experiencing it. Normally our response is just a lesson on casualties which our inquiry has absolutely nothing to do with.

ProCision
07-15-2013, 08:44 PM
the worst part is on my apple I attack for say 450k when I use the cash hit on the boss, and when I attack a rival I attack for the same amount.

On my android I hit the boss for 500k, when I hit a rival its like 350 max.

commander Don
07-16-2013, 04:46 AM
I got the update today and I have lost most of my units.. all of my indestructibles infact...

NaRciS
07-16-2013, 09:19 AM
Hi branditos333,

You will notice my thread as well, it seemed every time i won a unit my stats would increase but then slowly drop, as I was playing for a few hours I saw it drop... the total drop in the end was around 4,000, it was hard to clarify this after the pvp as I won a few units but again today my stats seem to drop by maybe 50 or 100 after each restart...

lemonhaze
07-16-2013, 09:41 AM
im so glad i decided to put my game on IOS i read horror threads everday about droid devices..it seems like it would be a basic programming issue to fix ur alls games on droid..with all the millons of dollars they(gree) make this should never happen..its just unbelievable how many things they can mess up...fix 1 problem to create 3 more

Tito89
07-16-2013, 09:45 AM
im so glad i decided to put my game on IOS i read horror threads everday about droid devices..it seems like it would be a basic programming issue to fix ur alls games on droid..with all the millons of dollars they(gree) make this should never happen..its just unbelievable how many things they can mess up...fix 1 problem to create 3 more

quite true lemon, im no tech savy genius but surely the issues on andriod can be easily fixed if gree want to.

lemonhaze
07-16-2013, 09:50 AM
quite true lemon, im no tech savy genius but surely the issues on andriod can be easily fixed if gree want to. same here bro..i think with a few hundred bucks the problem could be fixed..prolly just another gold trick in the pipeline lol as gree likes to say

Tito89
07-16-2013, 09:53 AM
same here bro..i think with a few hundred bucks the problem could be fixed..prolly just another gold trick in the pipeline lol as gree likes to say

most likely, or they are beginning to move away from modern war and focus on...war of nations?

Lucid.
07-16-2013, 10:01 AM
I'm on iOS, and my stats just dropped overnight...by around 25%... sigh.

*Edit* Think it's just a display issue though, since they were back to normal a few hours later. (There was no data push, so it was really confusing). Uneasy feeling when it happens though, never sure it will revert to normal...

Tito89
07-16-2013, 10:03 AM

hate to gloat (purely unintentional) but i haven't got the new data set yet, will wait for next one, the patch of this current one.

lemonhaze
07-16-2013, 10:15 AM
most likely, or they are beginning to move away from modern war and focus on...war of nations?
i tried that war of nation for about 20 mins and it blows so if they do away with this one i suppose i will just convert all my time to KA..im only lvl 37 with a ID army and 102/112 stats..all my skilll points are going into a/d on that one to

*Edit* Think it's just a display issue though, since they were back to normal a few hours later. (There was no data push, so it was really confusing). Uneasy feeling when it happens though, never sure it will revert to normal... ya i know what u mean other day i went and attacked someone and i seen my attack was like 400k i was like wth and then realized that i only had 281 allies..but it sure is frustrateing i know what u mean..this game has become a fulll time job just trying to keep ur stats in order etcetc..the whole fun of the game is gone..the only fun thing about it is the faction u are with..they are the ones that really provide the most fun for me.

Philly982
07-16-2013, 05:53 PM
Has anyone else that has the glitch of the missing inventory notice that the LE sets do not appear and every time you try to click on crates it automatically force closes? Gree is losing out on gold purchases here, but at least I am saving money!

branditos333
07-17-2013, 04:20 PM
Lucid, I'm glad that your stats have returned to normal. Unfortunately, my stats are still missing. In fact, I don't think I'm recieving the seas that I've earned. Since my original post, I beat boss 40 and have completed normal mode on ltq. My stats have only gone up a bit over 1000 each side. I hope you are right that its just a display glitch. Still sucks.