PDA

View Full Version : Stats/Level Ratio

jchow69
07-15-2013, 03:53 PM
What's a good stats to level ratio? I am level 109 with 144k/173k stats.

Thief
07-15-2013, 03:58 PM
Thats a loaded Question:

Depends on what your goals are, how much time/money you spend in this game and its constantly changing due to the increase in stats.

With that being said i would say that your stats are probably about average. I'm lvl 120 (wasn't long ago i was 109) and most of the more powerful players i would see would have around 250k Defense.

I would say a good rule of thumb is 2000-2500X your lvl or 218k-272,500

jchow69
07-15-2013, 04:03 PM
Thats a loaded Question:

Depends on what your goals are, how much time/money you spend in this game and its constantly changing due to the increase in stats.

With that being said i would say that your stats are probably about average. I'm lvl 120 (wasn't long ago i was 109) and most of the more powerful players i would see would have around 250k Defense.

I would say a good rule of thumb is 2000-2500X your lvl or 218k-272,500

Ya, but at one point. I was at level 82 with about 23k stats, so going on from there. I was also up to level 85 before I joined a faction with sh!t stats. It'd be great if you can give me some tips to get stronger.

Stooboot
07-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Its funny cause it use to be 1000x ur level now the stupid ltqs have doubled almost trippled that

Thief
07-15-2013, 04:13 PM
Ya, but at one point. I was at level 82 with about 23k stats, so going on from there. I was also up to level 85 before I joined a faction with sh!t stats. It'd be great if you can give me some tips to get stronger.

That certainly is a great improvement from where you were a few lvls ago then!

I guess i would have to again ask what your goals are? are you a free player? Gold Player? What do you want out of the game?

Do you want to stay low level while becoming more powerful?
Do you want to just play the game and become more powerful?

There are many ways to get stats...its just a matter of what roads you are willing to travel.
The easiest way would be to purchas $1000 worth of gold (getting your 15k bonus) and then moving forward but i understand that isn't obtainable for most people. (or really all that logical)

jchow69
07-15-2013, 04:14 PM
That certainly is a great improvement from where you were a few lvls ago then!

I guess i would have to again ask what your goals are? are you a free player? Gold Player? What do you want out of the game?

Do you want to stay low level while becoming more powerful?
Do you want to just play the game and become more powerful?

There are many ways to get stats...its just a matter of what roads you are willing to travel.
The easiest way would be to purchas $1000 worth of gold (getting your 15k bonus) and then moving forward but i understand that isn't obtainable for most people. (or really all that logical)

I am a free player in a top 75 faction. I am trying to get stats without leveling up too much.

Thief
07-15-2013, 04:27 PM
Okay then i will suggest this:

#1 Boss events are probably the best bang for the buck. You get a prize for everyone you defeat as well as 1 every 5 bosses. You won't find a better return on the amount of XP you get.

#2 WD events. Your already in a top 75 faction so you have your commitments to make to your faction and need to honor those. However since your not in a top tier faction you should be able to score 50k wd points (which is relatively little XP) and then get alot of good prizes.

#3 FvF event. (this is one that would be preferable to sit out, Individually you won't probably do better than top 10k...but you also probably have a commitment to your faction. If your commitment is less than 100k BP then i would only score that and not even go for top 10k. If its closer to 150k-200k then you might as well go for top 10k. At the same time raid Supply depots, armories and command Centers. If they are lvl 7 or less they will only give you 1XP but give you the same amount of BP. (attacking provides lots of XP compared to raiding those targets)

#4 Crate events. These you can accumulate from raiding the above targets i mentioned and doesn't get you any XP when opening. Great to participate in but not alot of rewards usually (low xp though)

#5 LTE buildings. You want it already why not get a unit or two with it.

After that its your call what you want to participate in. The LTQ are going to give you LOTS of XP so while you might get some nice units they are probably the worst to participate in.

jchow69
07-15-2013, 04:27 PM
I will not be doing this LTQ cuz I do not want to level up. It gives bad prizes along with too much energy and XP. I will not be doing any of them unless they have a boost unit associated with them.

TIMB0
07-15-2013, 04:35 PM
Great response...thanks for it.

jchow69
07-15-2013, 04:42 PM

#1 Boss events are probably the best bang for the buck. You get a prize for everyone you defeat as well as 1 every 5 bosses. You won't find a better return on the amount of XP you get.

#2 WD events. Your already in a top 75 faction so you have your commitments to make to your faction and need to honor those. However since your not in a top tier faction you should be able to score 50k wd points (which is relatively little XP) and then get alot of good prizes.

#3 FvF event. (this is one that would be preferable to sit out, Individually you won't probably do better than top 10k...but you also probably have a commitment to your faction. If your commitment is less than 100k BP then i would only score that and not even go for top 10k. If its closer to 150k-200k then you might as well go for top 10k. At the same time raid Supply depots, armories and command Centers. If they are lvl 7 or less they will only give you 1XP but give you the same amount of BP. (attacking provides lots of XP compared to raiding those targets)

#4 Crate events. These you can accumulate from raiding the above targets i mentioned and doesn't get you any XP when opening. Great to participate in but not alot of rewards usually (low xp though)

After that its your call what you want to participate in. The LTQ are going to give you LOTS of XP so while you might get some nice units they are probably the worst to participate in.

Well, what's even better is that I am a wallbanger for my faction, so I bang walls and that's about it. I hit targets with regenerated health and score about 16k points, so I gain no XP by hitting walls. I also defeated the epic boss 26 times.

jchow69
07-15-2013, 05:00 PM
I also do the pvp quests where you attack a number of rivals for a certain prize. I finished 6/14 and got the Task Force Soldier, while scoring 83k battle points for my faction.

Xyranthios
07-15-2013, 05:08 PM
I don't know strong you should be it really depends on your game style. I'm level 128 with 205k Atk and 254k def doing all the ltqs and pvp tournaments to the max of your potential really helps. I finished part 9 of the pvp tournament without using gold

Zulfiqaar
07-15-2013, 05:26 PM
Tbh i wouldnt say stats to level ratio..its not consistent.
id say stats to xp ratio, with 0.7-1 stat per xp being good, and 0.5 stat to xp as average

AlexFoo
07-15-2013, 05:32 PM
all I do is boss events now.. leveling too fast. I'd say 2.5x a minimum.. I'm at 3x now and trying to get to 3.5-4. its tough.

jchow69
07-16-2013, 06:15 AM
Well, since at one point I was at level 82 with 20k stats, my stats grown 124k/135k in 27 levels!

MadFox
07-16-2013, 06:30 AM
Thief... You are a big help here! Nice...this is what the forum used to be!

Oh...I am far beyond stats 2000x my level...woot woot...makes me feel good

Biensoi
07-16-2013, 06:36 AM
3694 x lv:cool:

vball
07-16-2013, 06:45 AM
Following up on Thief's comments.

Boss events should be your bread and butter. I used to sail through them until I hit lvl 151. Stay below that line for as long as possible. If you do see yourself leveling, start the boss event below that line as the rest will continue at the 150 level. A while ago our faction won the pounder and so those of us who were there or other top 10 teams have that unit and it is a whopper. As a result was able to get most bosses done with free hits. Now that I am over 151 that has changed.

Avoid LTQ and pvp like the plague. Thief is right there as well. When I hit someone, unless they are a jerk, my goal is not to cause them harm, so will not hit boost buildings (it also lowers your points you receive) or their big income buildings. Elite Training Facility, Barracks, Airfields and weaker defense units like holding cells (although I only hit them twice so the opponent does not lose their defensive value).

jchow69
07-16-2013, 07:29 AM
The moment that I love the most in MW is when we just finished the WD and we get the rewards and I marvel at how much my stats have increased.

jchow69
07-16-2013, 07:31 AM
In my old faction, Taking no poo, when I was on level 85, I saw guys at level 150 with 40-50k stats. I thought that it might've been okay for me to have lv 85, 25k stats, but now I realized that it is not.

jchow69
07-16-2013, 07:36 AM
For the stats that I have now, cuz I rebounded nicely, I have to thank my current faction, Celestial Soldiers for helping me grow. My stats were lv 96 with 75k/85k stats during Madagascar. Now, I have gained 69k/88k stats in 19 levels and two wars. In just TWO wars, I pretty much DOUBLED my stats. Without the help of CEL, I may still be lost in space.

sraghav42
07-16-2013, 07:37 AM
Well said theif I also do exactly the same , and camp as well as I can and now I am level 81 with 165k att and 200k def

jchow69
07-16-2013, 07:40 AM
During the WD, I am allowed to play from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm est. In regular days, I can play for a total of 30 minutes. I can easily trigger a boss and get 5 hits in on him in 2-3 minutes.

Thief
07-16-2013, 07:45 AM
Thief... You are a big help here! Nice...this is what the forum used to be!

Oh...I am far beyond stats 2000x my level...woot woot...makes me feel good

Just over a year ago the forum was a great place. Everyone was here to help and all of my cyber friends were all talking and chatting, sharing and developing strategies together. Now we are spread over so many factions and while i know i can always message any of them to chat regardless if we are in "opposing" factions it has certainly made the forums a sad place. I see sparks of hope when i see old timers come in or players like Devin..but then major events make a turn for the worse. "I don't always have time for the forums...but when i do i try to help others while avoiding trolls". I get so many personal PM's too i can't tell you how many people i've hopefully help understand their health regen or gold bonus program. Anyways on that note Congrats on hitting that 2x lvl mark.

3694 x lv:cool:

Show off :D Cough 5900 Cough :P (couldn't help myself)

Following up on Thief's comments.

Boss events should be your bread and butter. I used to sail through them until I hit lvl 151. Stay below that line for as long as possible. If you do see yourself leveling, start the boss event below that line as the rest will continue at the 150 level. A while ago our faction won the pounder and so those of us who were there or other top 10 teams have that unit and it is a whopper. As a result was able to get most bosses done with free hits. Now that I am over 151 that has changed.

Avoid LTQ and pvp like the plague. Thief is right there as well. When I hit someone, unless they are a jerk, my goal is not to cause them harm, so will not hit boost buildings (it also lowers your points you receive) or their big income buildings. Elite Training Facility, Barracks, Airfields and weaker defense units like holding cells (although I only hit them twice so the opponent does not lose their defensive value).

Vball is absolutely right. Lvl 151 is the dreaded mark of "doom" for most players.
#1 you are in the big leagues so your money buildings are now a target for all the big dogs
#2 the lvl 50 boss over doubles to have 38 million health.

As for the boss events if you go to 50 that is 60 indestructibe units. I garuntee you everyone that has posted in this thread will have even the commons make it into their army. (although always subject to change as time progresses). The point is even if you only make it to 35 thats still 42 units. Players spent a vault or more of gold to get LE sets that are worth less than a Boss events (granted they are getting both but the point is there)

Finally my last comment is i know fully how tempting it is to participate in the events. Usually i do a couple of the beggining ones as i'm always trying to get stronger (its competitive during WD events) but i always find myself pushing a little further than i really want to. I'm telling you just avoid them like the plauge (unless you hear about them having bonus units...especially health regen/energy regen jump all over it so you can get it only for gree to no honor them working :(.

jchow69
07-16-2013, 07:50 AM
Just over a year ago the forum was a great place. Everyone was here to help and all of my cyber friends were all talking and chatting, sharing and developing strategies together. Now we are spread over so many factions and while i know i can always message any of them to chat regardless if we are in "opposing" factions it has certainly made the forums a sad place. I see sparks of hope when i see old timers come in or players like Devin..but then major events make a turn for the worse. "I don't always have time for the forums...but when i do i try to help others while avoiding trolls". I get so many personal PM's too i can't tell you how many people i've hopefully help understand their health regen or gold bonus program. Anyways on that note Congrats on hitting that 2x lvl mark.

Vball is absolutely right. Lvl 151 is the dreaded mark of "doom" for most players.
#1 you are in the big leagues so your money buildings are now a target for all the big dogs
#2 the lvl 50 boss over doubles to have 38 million health.

As for the boss events if you go to 50 that is 60 indestructibe units. I garuntee you everyone that has posted in this thread will have even the commons make it into their army. (although always subject to change as time progresses). The point is even if you only make it to 35 thats still 42 units. Players spent a vault or more of gold to get LE sets that are worth less than a Boss events (granted they are getting both but the point is there)

Finally my last comment is i know fully how tempting it is to participate in the events. Usually i do a couple of the beggining ones as i'm always trying to get stronger (its competitive during WD events) but i always find myself pushing a little further than i really want to. I'm telling you just avoid them like the plauge (unless you hear about them having bonus units...especially health regen/energy regen jump all over it so you can get it only for gree to no honor them working :(.

For me, the health regen is the most important and valuable boost in the game. This may be the key to defeating more bosses. This current LTQ has no boost units, so I will not be doing them. But it's a good thing that I still have 42 levels to go before hitting lv 151. I will try to burst my stats by then.

BostonHammer
07-16-2013, 08:28 AM
[QUOTE=Thief;870117]Just over a year ago the forum was a great place. Everyone was here to help and all of my cyber friends were all talking and chatting, sharing and developing strategies together.

Thief is right about the old days of people helping each other. I started reading the forums back in December 2011 and it was extremely helpful in building my player get to where I am today as a free (do not pay for gold) player. New players should learn from players like Thief, Mcdoc, Vball and others who are helpful (you figure it out pretty quickly). I'm not on here a lot anymore becuase it's mostly trolls and crybabies but if I see a thread started by or last post by a trusted forum, I take a look.

Show off. Cough 6400 cough (sorry I couldn't help myself). But of course it wouldn't be that way if I hadn't had help early on.

Sgt Squirrel
07-16-2013, 08:37 AM
Thief and others, great comments on this forum! Love to see all the support.

The only other comment I haven't seen yet is about using your valor to buy some semi-stronger units, especially if you are below the 2000xlvl mark.

Typically, there is a decent unit to buy around the 500 - 900 valor for each unit type (ground, air, inf, sea), and is unlocked by levelling up the advanced base unit of that attack type. Try to match the bonus of the country you picked (e.g. China is a boost to infantry, so I spent my valor in earlier days on the hardened marine). This can typically get you a couple thousand extra for your attack/defence.

If your stats are decent, suggest saving the valor for some of the more expensive units that carry a very low casualty rate with them so that you can stay stronger for longer.

Rude_Dude
07-16-2013, 08:46 AM
There are many ways to get stats...its just a matter of what roads you are willing to travel.The easiest way would be to purchas $1000 worth of gold (getting your 15k bonus) and then moving forward

You get a bonus for over $1000?

Thief
07-16-2013, 08:49 AM
You get a bonus for over $1000?

Yes you have to purchase the gold in a calendar month but you get a bonus for

$500-2.5k bonus
$1000-15k bonus
$2000-50k bonus
xxxxx
$10,000

I dont' remember all of the tiers off the top of my head but you get the idea.

Tito89
07-16-2013, 09:14 AM
2 things from me

1. i was in a faction once with a guy who was lv 24 with only 34/39 (give or take one or two)

2. my current stats lie around this area 121k/120k and im lv 72 free player, good or bad?

Thief
07-16-2013, 09:26 AM
Show off. Cough 6400 cough (sorry I couldn't help myself). But of course it wouldn't be that way if I hadn't had help early on.

Damn impressive. I would suspect the best stats of any free player out there. Problem with me is i lvl too fast these days. WD events are usually a few lvls on their own. Pretty soon i'll be in the horrid lvl in a couple of months.

Thief and others, great comments on this forum! Love to see all the support.

The only other comment I haven't seen yet is about using your valor to buy some semi-stronger units, especially if you are below the 2000xlvl mark.

Typically, there is a decent unit to buy around the 500 - 900 valor for each unit type (ground, air, inf, sea), and is unlocked by levelling up the advanced base unit of that attack type. Try to match the bonus of the country you picked (e.g. China is a boost to infantry, so I spent my valor in earlier days on the hardened marine). This can typically get you a couple thousand extra for your attack/defence.

If your stats are decent, suggest saving the valor for some of the more expensive units that carry a very low casualty rate with them so that you can stay stronger for longer..

Excellent point. I forget about valor sometimes (i am a low rank and don't have my buildings to lvl 10 to buy anything useful with my 700k valor) With that being said if it will improve your army go for it! Its only temporary because they will die but valor is much more abundant than it use to be back in the old days and if you can make yourself stronger then you can get that much further on the boss events (attack opponents during WD events) etc etc.

jchow69
07-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Well, my stats would shoot up on Monday afternoon at 3:01 PM est cuz my faction will be top 75/100.

MadFox
07-16-2013, 12:06 PM

Haha...guys.. Got me...but be more precise...one single number isn't enough to compare
My attack 4000x level
My defense 7000x level

dbznumber1
07-16-2013, 12:07 PM
As a free player its harder to get stronger, but I'm level 76 with about 140K atk/def. Not bad considering I've never finished higher than 396 in any war. I just wish I hadnt of leveled through those first 30 to 40 levels so fast.

jchow69
07-16-2013, 12:19 PM
As a free player its harder to get stronger, but I'm level 76 with about 140K atk/def. Not bad considering I've never finished higher than 396 in any war. I just wish I hadnt of leveled through those first 30 to 40 levels so fast.

I wished that I start my account when factions come out. I was at level 85 before I joined a top 1000/750 faction.

jchow69
07-17-2013, 09:11 AM
Updated stats are level 109 with 145k/175k stats.

jchow69
07-17-2013, 09:15 AM
My goal is to reach 165k/200k stats before level 111.

warrends
07-17-2013, 10:49 AM
Thief pegged it early on with his list of DOs and DON'Ts. He clearly is one of the few players (at least in the forums) who truly and fully understands this game. His post is exactly what I tell my faction, and I have begun what I call "super camping". "Camping" means don't do many attacks and pick and choose your events. "Super camping" means that the only events I do are bosses ("Best bang for the buck" is also the exact phrase I use when explaining this to my factionmates!!), boxes and WD events. Both boxes and bosses can be triggered with even less XP than PvP if you just go to one of the first three maps and do one of the 1 XP missions. If you're in dire need of money then go ahead and raid another player (attacking gives more XP than does raiding). But why bother when money comes free over time, whereas once you get those extra XP you are stuck with them forever. And WD events are mandatory, give you the best units and boosts with them (we have been top 500 in every war except for Poland, where we suddenly found ourselves 5 members short that morning, but I fully expect us to be back around the upper 200s in Australia, and that with little gold usage, because we've done it with ease before). And super camping does work. I have grown my stats by 50K each in the last ~2 months, but leveled up only 3 or 4 times. But ... it takes patience. A lot of patience.

One thing about the OP and everyone else's posted stats: Are you talking raw stats or boosted stats? In my faction we often ask for a "raw stats check". Someone will go to our faction area and look at our stats. These are shown, as far as we know, with no boosts whatsoever, neither faction nor personal. What you see yourself is fully boosted stats. Why is this important? I know from this that my defense boost is 71%. That's pretty huge. This actually used to be much more important when we could only see, in PvP, another player's raw stats, and then when you attacked or raided them it was a crapshoot: If they had a significant defense boost and/or tons of defense skill points, you might lose. On the other hand, I have tons of attack skill points and so I often win against opponents with (total, since that is what we now see) defense stats of 20% or more than my attack stat. Still don't know why GREE took the surprise out of PvP by showing fully boosted stats. Made no sense.

Anyway, kudos to Thief for yet another great post (and because he literally reiterated what I have been telling my faction for months).

jchow69
07-17-2013, 01:28 PM
I guess I'm just camping. I do the WD, boss, fvf tourney, and box event. The LTQs are just too much.

candyson
07-17-2013, 01:37 PM
I've started to camp as much as I do in Crime City recently. My IPH has gone up almost $150k in the past month and a half, and my attack and defense about 20k while only levelling three times.

KFH
07-17-2013, 02:49 PM
unfortunately i powered through the first 130 or so levels, reached 151 very fast and had to make up for it. expect with a attack of 350k to make it to boss 35 without gold, i know it's sad to hear that. one thing that really helped me not get raided for money was to sell my LE building after getting a few units. Then put that money into normal building, i found that most people will skip the normal building(unless they are level 10) and go right for the LE's.. Not having the flashy LE building on my base has kept me pretty safe from raids.

jchow69
07-18-2013, 08:27 AM
My stats are gonna jump if my faction finishes top 75 again for Aussie. The prizes are good. The Outback Sub has great graphics along with amazing stats.

Thief
07-18-2013, 08:44 AM
Thief pegged it early on with his list of DOs and DON'Ts. He clearly is one of the few players (at least in the forums) who truly and fully understands this game. Anyway, kudos to Thief for yet another great post (and because he literally reiterated what I have been telling my faction for months).

Thank you for the kind words. I think you would be surprised at the number of players lurking around that know this. Unfortunately for most they firgure it out much too late in the game. When i first started playing i took the approach thinking that XP was a good thing. Just like any RPG you want to gain experience so you can unlock things and do more. Few games have ever punished players for leveling up. With that being said those that have the ability i know usually start a second account and play an LLP that they sit back with and enjoy. Afterall this is a game and thats what most is the most important...to enjoy it.

Personally i will be beyond lvl 150 here in the next 3 months (as ive been playing this game from the beggining) and am amazed that i have lasted this long. Too many times i've fallen into Gree's trap of gaining some XP but luckily i will be more prepaired than most when i finally cross over into the darkside of MW.

unfortunately i powered through the first 130 or so levels, reached 151 very fast and had to make up for it. expect with a attack of 350k to make it to boss 35 without gold, i know it's sad to hear that. one thing that really helped me not get raided for money was to sell my LE building after getting a few units. Then put that money into normal building, i found that most people will skip the normal building(unless they are level 10) and go right for the LE's.. Not having the flashy LE building on my base has kept me pretty safe from raids.

Whatever floats your boat. Usually LE buildings are targets because they pay out better than other buildings but i will target a lvl 8 Oil Rigg just as much as i will target any LE buildings. IMHO get every building you can and then just try and collect it when its ready.

jchow69
07-18-2013, 09:01 AM
Thank you for the kind words. I think you would be surprised at the number of players lurking around that know this. Unfortunately for most they firgure it out much too late in the game. When i first started playing i took the approach thinking that XP was a good thing. Just like any RPG you want to gain experience so you can unlock things and do more. Few games have ever punished players for leveling up. With that being said those that have the ability i know usually start a second account and play an LLP that they sit back with and enjoy. Afterall this is a game and thats what most is the most important...to enjoy it.

Personally i will be beyond lvl 150 here in the next 3 months (as ive been playing this game from the beggining) and am amazed that i have lasted this long. Too many times i've fallen into Gree's trap of gaining some XP but luckily i will be more prepaired than most when i finally cross over into the darkside of MW.

Whatever floats your boat. Usually LE buildings are targets because they pay out better than other buildings but i will target a lvl 8 Oil Rigg just as much as i will target any LE buildings. IMHO get every building you can and then just try and collect it when its ready.

It's a good thing that I find it out at level 90 instead of, for example at level 150.

Emmerich
07-18-2013, 09:11 AM
This thread is full of great info...thanks!

I just found this game a month ago, so I'm very late to the party. I'm currently level 67 with 245 allies and roughly 45K Attack / 48K Defense on my own (estimated, as I'm in a Faction with their bonuses). Is that decent for a month in? I realize its low compared to the numbers you all are throwing around, but hey, I'm a noob! :D Also, I leveled like crazy to get refreshed energy and stamina, not realizing that leveling slower is better. Oh well!

My biggest issue though is only $36K/hour or so...gotta get those cash buildings up! :cool:

Anyway, thanks again for helping us all out with your hard earned knowledge and hello to everyone on the forums :)

jchow69
07-18-2013, 09:17 AM
This thread is full of great info...thanks!

I just found this game a month ago, so I'm very late to the party. I'm currently level 67 with 245 allies and roughly 45K Attack / 48K Defense on my own (estimated, as I'm in a Faction with their bonuses). Is that decent for a month in? I realize its low compared to the numbers you all are throwing around, but hey, I'm a noob! :D Also, I leveled like crazy to get refreshed energy and stamina, not realizing that leveling slower is better. Oh well!

My biggest issue though is only $36K/hour or so...gotta get those cash buildings up! :cool:

Anyway, thanks again for helping us all out with your hard earned knowledge and hello to everyone on the forums :)

You got pretty good stats for level 67. Emmerich, I would suggest you start playing Kingdom Age. It's a game that I like and that you probably like.

Emmerich
07-18-2013, 09:21 AM
You got pretty good stats for level 67. Emmerich, I would suggest you start playing Kingdom Age. It's a game that I like and that you probably like.

Thanks, I'll check it out. :)

Edit: Bleh, not available for Android /cry

jchow69
07-18-2013, 09:23 AM
Thanks, I'll check it out. :)

Edit: Bleh, not available for Android /cry

I have pretty good stats in KA. If u need any help, ask me. I am level 37 with 62 allies and 58k/53k stats.

Emmerich
07-18-2013, 12:00 PM
Hmmm, for some reason I can reply but I can't create a new post...anyone know why that might be?

Cmdr_Vessery
07-18-2013, 12:03 PM
Hmmm, for some reason I can reply but I can't create a new post...anyone know why that might be?

You are too new on the forums.. You need to have over 10 posts I think before you can create a new one.

Zulfiqaar
07-18-2013, 12:07 PM
Minimum 10 posts/replies required to start a thread. Dont spam to get the count up though ;)

Emmerich
07-18-2013, 12:17 PM
You are too new on the forums.. You need to have over 10 posts I think before you can create a new one.

Ah thanks. Ok, watch out, incoming spam bot lookalike in action! :cool:

Emmerich
07-18-2013, 12:19 PM
Minimum 10 posts/replies required to start a thread. Dont spam to get the count up though ;)

No spam? Awww, you're no fun!

jchow69
07-18-2013, 01:06 PM
No spam? Awww, you're no fun!

Ur a junior member. Who ur speaking with right now, is a senior member.

jchow69
07-23-2013, 10:24 AM
Bump for some good advice.

Emmerich
07-23-2013, 10:41 AM
Ur a junior member. Who ur speaking with right now, is a senior member.

I bow to your seniorness...

Emmerich
07-23-2013, 10:46 AM
In all seriousness though, thanks to everyone who added some advice on this (or other threads). I only started playing a month ago and only started paying attention to what I should or shouldn't be doing about a week ago, so all these suggestions are priceless. :)

TIMB0
07-23-2013, 10:53 AM
I don't think this is really advice, Jchow...what can you do if the number isn't satisfactory? I think your stats are decent; and for me any player worth their salt above level 40 needs to obey the "Rule of 1000".

Rule of 1000...your A/D stats each should be 1000x your level. If someone has less, they are war targets for sure.

jchow69
07-23-2013, 10:58 AM
Updated. I am level 110 with 169k/215k stats, and I'm still improving.

jchow69
07-23-2013, 11:02 AM
I am a 14 year old playing this game. Before, I used to be so ashamed of my level 85, 23k stats that I almost want to quit cuz I was a loser, but thank goodness I didn't. Now, I might be the strongest 14 year old MW player around that is free.

candyson
07-23-2013, 11:28 AM
I am a 14 year old playing this game. Before, I used to be so ashamed of my level 85, 23k stats that I almost want to quit cuz I was a loser, but thank goodness I didn't. Now, I might be the strongest 14 year old MW player around that is free.
Then, I'll claim second with my almost 100k defense :-)

jchow69
07-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Once you get past 100k stats, it is pretty easy to reach 200k.

Chris_
07-23-2013, 04:24 PM
After getting my top 10 prizes I am now 8752x lvl

heal
07-23-2013, 04:51 PM
one thing that really helped me not get raided for money was to sell my LE building after getting a few units. Then put that money into normal building, i found that most people will skip the normal building(unless they are level 10) and go right for the LE's.. Not having the flashy LE building on my base has kept me pretty safe from raids.And eventually when all the normal cash buildings are maxxed out, you'd have wished you kep the LE buildings.

Wheeler
07-23-2013, 05:11 PM
I'm just wondering how I'm doing. I'm lvl 65 with about 110k attack. I say about because I'm on android and I know what it says is more than what I have. The last war I was mostly a wallbanger I scored just over 30k points I was 3rd in my top1000 faction. My record was 102/20. I'm a free player.

vball
07-24-2013, 09:49 AM
Wheeler that is very good. Part of it you must understand though is your faction level. If you played at a higher level faction, you would not have anyone to hit.

In our faction, the groups we tend to match up with, if you are below 200k you are struggling to find a target. As you go up the food chain it gets even worse.

I believe the LE buildings are the way to go. If you can afford them, the upgrade times are much less than the standard buildings and I like the output.

lemonhaze
07-24-2013, 10:43 AM
I have pretty good stats in KA. If u need any help, ask me. I am level 37 with 62 allies and 58k/53k stats.

im lvl 51 with 215/223k in KA i learned from MW how to make it strong the proper way and gonna beat ever boss and stay low lvl for a long time on that game

swag
07-24-2013, 10:51 AM
I'm just wondering how I'm doing. I'm lvl 65 with about 110k attack. I say about because I'm on android and I know what it says is more than what I have. The last war I was mostly a wallbanger I scored just over 30k points I was 3rd in my top1000 faction. My record was 102/20. I'm a free player.

You are doing pretty good, however a better faction would help since they provide great stats and bonuses, being top 250 or 400 can easily net you 5000k attack for one level

Your points might fall to 20k but most top factions dont look for more than that

Thief
07-24-2013, 10:55 AM
Wheeler that is very good. Part of it you must understand though is your faction level. If you played at a higher level faction, you would not have anyone to hit.

In our faction, the groups we tend to match up with, if you are below 200k you are struggling to find a target. As you go up the food chain it gets even worse.

I believe the LE buildings are the way to go. If you can afford them, the upgrade times are much less than the standard buildings and I like the output.

Top 10 gets even worse with people having 400k Attack having a difficult time finding targets
(heck i have a hard time finding targets)

jchow69
07-24-2013, 10:58 AM
You are doing pretty good, however a better faction would help since they provide great stats and bonuses, being top 250 or 400 can easily net you 5000k attack for one level

Your points might fall to 20k but most top factions dont look for more than that

Join my faction, going for top 400/250 in Canada, ranked 506 in Aussie.