PDA

View Full Version : A Day at War with Montecore

MattThomas08
07-15-2013, 03:22 PM
All, please be aware of a new hack that's out on the loose. Apparently teams are able to hack into the in-home camera at your house and watch while you go to war. I've been provided the following video by a source that I cannot name. It's in-home video of life with Montecore this past weekend. What follows may not be suitable for children.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/14610955/a-day-with-montecore

Make sure you've got volume turned up :D

This is all in good fun. In all seriousness, I am incredibly impressed by the war SAS was able to put together and had fun battling back and forth with them. If this turns into a flame thread, like most threads do, I'll just delete it. Very very impressive war for SAS and Indians as well.

Fancy Pants
07-15-2013, 03:29 PM
Ya popcorn isn't good enough for this one.....I'm busting out da kettle corn foe dis bizznitch!

Beardy
07-15-2013, 03:32 PM
Haha, That's perfect. After all the stuff that went down before the war!

But again, Well Done all teams and SAS, epic battle till the end. Most insane war to date.

mert
07-15-2013, 03:33 PM
Super. Everybody needs to watch.. ..

Vito6593
07-15-2013, 03:33 PM
Very funny.

big max
07-15-2013, 04:55 PM
Good one and completely EPIC. Congrats to SAS and Rogues. I had fun with fighting with both groups.

SilentAssassin
07-15-2013, 05:28 PM
Good job this war rogues. It was tight and we didn't know what the outcome would be, we just pushed hard and scored 3.45 mil in our second last battle against TBC, then did 1 mil in 17 min in our final battle.

Are you going for top 3/2 again next war?

Absolute silence
07-15-2013, 05:35 PM
SAS is starting a diaper and formula drive to help offset your spending this war Matt and to prevent your wife killing you when she finds your bank statement.

montecore
07-15-2013, 05:45 PM
I can give you a C for effort. I think your sense of humor would do pretty well at events such as Star Trek conventions, at least with some of the patrons. It is a little silly to mock how much I spent on the battle when the scores between our teams were as close as they were. I'm pretty sure we all spent more than we wanted to. That said, it was an epic battle and it played out like a great movie, right down to the part where we watched you chop our lead in the final 20 minutes and we didn't think we would get matched up with anyone, but would just suffer as we watched our lead dwindle away. Thankfully the outcome was a bit different.

While too misogynistic I found the Indians take on FC with subtitles far superior as far as comedy goes. I would be pretty upset if I spent that much on third place, and from what I hear, quite a few of the Rogues are. I know how badly both teams wanted this, and I can imagine how you feel right now.

While it is true that when my main account left SAS for Sunnyvale several battles ago I asked if I could join Rogues, I wasn't so much upset that you said no, it was that you were dishonest with your reasoning. "We're out of spots", I think I got that twice as I saw people leave and other recruits take their place. It was one of the little lies I saw that sort of colored my opinion of you. I would have far more respect for you if you had said that you didn't trust me, or you thought I was a jerk, or an OCD sociopath, or any of the far more fitting thoughts you might have had about me. For the record, I am quite grateful you said no. Sunnyvale has some wonderful people. But outside of getting to meet them the only real positive from going there was it showed me how much I cared about the people in SAS and how much I belonged there. It was one thing to leave for a random syndicate, and it would have been something quite different to leave for one founded on the betrayal of the very friends I was leaving behind.

I also don't have access to your database.

I think the good news for all involved is after this weekend I really don't care about Rogues anymore. It was an exciting battle, I feel that SAS was able to show what they are capable of, and after edging your group out I just feel a calm sense of satisfaction. I still like a lot of the people on your team, some who still speak to me, and some who don't.

Thanks for the great competition this weekend.

MattThomas08
07-15-2013, 05:49 PM
SAS is starting a diaper and formula drive to help offset your spending this war Matt and to prevent your wife killing you when she finds your bank statement.

It will be greatly appreciated kind sir!! I've come up with a plan for that. Extensive breast feeding and reusable diapers should do the trick. And CC is as good a babysitter as the Brady Bunch ever was. Tap tap collect.

Absolute silence
07-15-2013, 05:54 PM
It will be greatly appreciated kind sir!! I've come up with a plan for that. Extensive breast feeding and reusable diapers should do the trick. And CC is as good a babysitter as the Brady Bunch ever was. Tap tap collect.

I am going to file a complaint with Gree about you Matt... You had an unfair advantage... Your newborn is a the ultimate war alarm clock... Hell I bet you didn't miss a war.. Lol

MattThomas08
07-16-2013, 03:37 AM
I am going to file a complaint with Gree about you Matt... You had an unfair advantage... Your newborn is a the ultimate war alarm clock... Hell I bet you didn't miss a war.. Lol

Hey you got no proof!!! Besides, the baby won't be here for a couple months, so I gotta stock up on sleep while I can :).

EpicNecro1
08-02-2013, 08:54 PM
I caked montys camera...
PETA loves animals but they mean something else Monty