PDA

View Full Version : Soooo... What's up with this?

Guvidu
07-15-2013, 01:41 PM

Don't want to start a huge debate or anything, I just think I'm entitled to know what's up. And I ask that because I find it hard to believe that the code is modified each and every time, as this is the first time a "glitch" like this appeared. Well, at least harder to believe than the alternative, whichever it may be :)

SPWD
07-15-2013, 01:43 PM
I think it's been covered before bud.

Steve

DaBoss!
07-15-2013, 01:44 PM
Its nothing big. I've seen a lot of factions have one member over their limit. Lets say you see 41/40, that doesn't mean the faction has 41 members, they have 40. Im pretty sure it is a glitch that hasn't been fixed yet.

Thief
07-15-2013, 01:45 PM
Its a Display Glitch.

VFF shows 57/58 when we are full and can't accept anymore members but if you manually count we have 58.

TripSD
07-15-2013, 01:46 PM
I blew this up in photo shop and either you did a really good job crafting/shadowin/blending or this is really funny (but not in a good way).

Guvidu
07-15-2013, 01:56 PM
lol, no photoshop here, just a little paint :) ok, had no idea there's a glitch on this as well. just didn't happen to see it before.

vorm
07-15-2013, 04:44 PM
Its a Display Glitch.

VFF shows 57/58 when we are full and can't accept anymore members but if you manually count we have 58.

Same for us, we always show 2 less than what we really have. It's been that way for us since before Brazil, we have asked Gree lots of times to fix, and still waiting...

KFH
07-15-2013, 09:34 PM

Don't want to start a huge debate or anything, I just think I'm entitled to know what's up. And I ask that because I find it hard to believe that the code is modified each and every time, as this is the first time a "glitch" like this appeared. Well, at least harder to believe than the alternative, whichever it may be :)Really thats what your asking about. this topic has been covered on so many occasions. why don't you ask real questions like why 20% of people got three 3k units for doing nothing.

Azn
07-15-2013, 11:18 PM
Really thats what your asking about. this topic has been covered on so many occasions. why don't you ask real questions like why 20% of people got three 3k units for doing nothing.

How about you go take that attitude somewhere else. The guy asked a question no need to jump him for asking one. You f*cking cry all the time KFH why don't you go cry by yourself in the corner kid as you always have done before. Like I already posted on your stupid thread don't like the way things are being ran? Leave then its so damn simple go play another game stop complaining about sh*t that won't be changed. Ffs.