PDA

View Full Version : Missing Unit, last kick at the can

Fun Killer
07-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Hello Forum Members,

I'm looking for your divine wisdom as I have run out of my own.

At the end of WD Madagascar our fantastic team placed top 75. All members received their digital awards except me (first time this has ever happened)...but I held faith in Gree Support to assist me. After a ticket was raised and a few weeks (3) of waiting I received my awards as well. All but one, the top 150 prize (Adder Tank). I thought, no problem, I'll just raise a ticket again. Well to my surprise, Support replied and said it was also in my inventory and part of my stats. I checked my inventory, bonus screen and the screen that shows top 45 units in raids/attacks, but the unit just isn't there. I have tried deleting the game and re-installing the game. The result is the same.

So I'm making one last attempt by reaching out here hoping someone has gone through what I have and found a way to fix this. Your wisdom will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading this,
FK

MadFox
07-15-2013, 01:59 PM
Hey Funkiller...
Gree asks for a screenshot to speed up support tickets...maybe you should kindly ask for a screenshot taken from the holy gree main computer that shows the missing unit. Plus you could make some screenshots from your whole inventory asking Grreee to show their customer the missing unit. Definitely I would send in another ticket.

greetings to my Rangers

Fox

Thief
07-15-2013, 02:11 PM
You mean you haven't heard of invisible boosts or invisible Units? They are on the server side and are used to calculate your invisible stats. Trust in gree they know what they are talking about :D

I'm sorry i couldn't help myself. In all seriousness i hope this gets resolved for you.

Fun Killer
07-15-2013, 09:05 PM
Hi Fox, nice to hear from you. I've sent screen shots but same answer from Support. Maybe you're on to something asking them for proof!

MadFox
07-16-2013, 12:40 AM
Hi Fox, nice to hear from you. I've sent screen shots but same answer from Support. Maybe you're on to something asking them for proof!

So the rewarded units are kind of a collectors item...since you have spent real cash to get them you should be able to see it in your inventory...even if it is invisibly there and getting your stats up...it's not enough you want to look at your beautiful unit, right? And you deserve to see it!

I am a cow
07-16-2013, 12:53 AM
Maybe we could get gree to transfer a Adder Tank from one of the hacker accounts?

Fun Killer
07-16-2013, 04:46 AM
Maybe we could get gree to transfer a Adder Tank from one of the hacker accounts?

I thought about that when I found someone with 3 Adder Tanks, actually they had 3 of each of the Madagascar awards.

Fun Killer
07-16-2013, 04:50 AM
So the rewarded units are kind of a collectors item...since you have spent real cash to get them you should be able to see it in your inventory...even if it is invisibly there and getting your stats up...it's not enough you want to look at your beautiful unit, right? And you deserve to see it!

Well I woke up this morning and received and in game message, which I think is from Support, saying they will be adding the Tank. I will patiently wait and see if it happens.

warrends
07-16-2013, 05:02 AM
Most polite rant EVAR!!! I wish we could all be this patient and mature. Yes ... we. I include myself as well ...