PDA

View Full Version : Vault of cash instead of gold

MrM
07-15-2013, 01:05 PM
Well in the middle of the last battle we again needed the points to stay up, in a hurry to get scoring I pressed the wrong button...
I sent a ticket already, I'm sure this happens more often in the heat of battle, anyone did this mistake before and had any luck getting it switched to gold? I'm not banking to make sure Gree still can validate it's there, and now my wall is of course full of green and red by people desperate to get 300 - 600k... :rolleyes:

murf
07-15-2013, 01:07 PM
I've done it twice...I've banked both times...Gree just took the cash from my bank and gave me the gold...took about 5 days both times...

BigMoney
07-15-2013, 01:11 PM
You're supposed to bank it. They won't take the 10% that you lost. Took me about 3 weeks to get it replaced.

Infamous for Life
07-15-2013, 01:11 PM
I did the same thing and Gree's response to me was to contact Itunes and they would credit my account back the purchase so I could buy the vault of gold. Gree actually responded the same day as the ticket I put in so I contacted Itunes and had my account credited within 12 hours.

MrM
07-15-2013, 01:13 PM
Thanks, sounds like one kind of ticket that actually gets processed. I'll bank it then.

MrSpidey
07-15-2013, 01:14 PM
Happened to me multiple times. Everytime I banked the money. Got to say they were quicker with me with replacing it. Sometimes the same day as I submitted the ticket! :)

SilentAssassin
07-15-2013, 01:15 PM
They are pretty good with taking care of issues like this

Infamous for Life
07-15-2013, 01:18 PM
Yes, I was extremely happy with the quickness of this as we were 2nd day of war and I needed that gold.

MonteCitan
07-15-2013, 02:01 PM
Last time I did that (last syndicate battle) they had it corrected within 15 minutes.. :)

Stav
07-15-2013, 02:43 PM
I done this on Friday to.
I clicked on report a problem in I-tunes and it didn't do anything.
Still no contact from apple.
So replyed to my ticket saying problem not resolved but still waiting for Gree to reply to that??

bar_buryin
07-15-2013, 02:54 PM
Wish I would have known of the process Friday, my friend accidentally hit the money instead of the gold and I ended up having to spot him the cash to get more gold. I would have made him submit a ticket to gree.

Lurker
07-15-2013, 08:54 PM
What's your level and game handle? Need to take a close look to advise on next steps.

1brent1
07-16-2013, 01:32 AM
During the first war (after sale was over) I mistakenly bought a vault of cash instead of gold. Support wrote back saying there's nothing they could do for me. It was a tough pill to swallow. I remember lossing sleep over Supports response at the time.

It's very good to hear Support is now doing what's right these days on this mistake.

--------------
Please help I bought a vault of cash by mistake instead of gold during battle. Can you PLEASE take alway the cash and replace with 1500 gold.

Thank you very much
---

Hello,

Thanks for the message.

I am unable to revert the charge.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
---------------

BigMoney
07-16-2013, 01:45 AM
During the first war (after sale was over) I mistakenly bought a vault of cash instead of gold. Support wrote back saying there's nothing they could do for me. It was a tough pill to swallow. I remember lossing sleep over Supports response at the time.

It's very good to hear Support is now doing what's right these days on this mistake.

--------------
Please help I bought a vault of cash by mistake instead of gold during battle. Can you PLEASE take alway the cash and replace with 1500 gold.

Thank you very much
---

Hello,

Thanks for the message.

I am unable to revert the charge.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
---------------

That's when you should look to your bank/credit card to dispute the charge. See how quickly they undo your accidental purchase then.

malnoir
07-17-2013, 12:33 AM
The same here on the android plateform. I have sent a mail last sunday to the funzio support. No answer so far...

Guisseppe17
07-17-2013, 12:40 AM
I'm just wondering...those of you who claim GREE removed your cash and replaced it with gold, are you on iOS or android? I just had this problem a few days ago, and GREE said they couldn't do anything about it and I had to go into iTunes and contact them. I got my refund that way pretty quickly, I'm just surprised that GREE could do it themselves for some, and referred others to iTunes. Is it because they can only help android users themselves, or did I just get stuck with a lazy customer support person? :P

BigMoney
07-17-2013, 01:29 AM
I'm just wondering...those of you who claim GREE removed your cash and replaced it with gold, are you on iOS or android? I just had this problem a few days ago, and GREE said they couldn't do anything about it and I had to go into iTunes and contact them. I got my refund that way pretty quickly, I'm just surprised that GREE could do it themselves for some, and referred others to iTunes. Is it because they can only help android users themselves, or did I just get stuck with a lazy customer support person? :P

Hmm. I am indeed on Android.

malnoir
07-18-2013, 01:01 PM
Still no answer from the funzio support....

Mal : 275328814

MrM
07-18-2013, 01:33 PM
I haven't got a reply yet either, but yeah, nowhere near 3 weeks yet so no worries so far :p

murf
07-18-2013, 01:55 PM

IOS x2 (extra characters)

MsTink0514
07-18-2013, 06:45 PM
I also did this as well. It took me 1 month and 1 day exactly to get my gold back. Just make sure to keep the cash in the bank for them to do the exchange. I did have to send 3 different emails before they changed it for me though. But that's Gree for ya lol. I'm just glad I didn't get stuck with paying for that cash, since I got about what I can collect in 2 days lol

Riss
07-18-2013, 06:47 PM
I did this on Friday as well. Sent a ticket to Gree immediately and their response yesterday was to contact Google Wallet and dispute the charge that way. Received a response from Google last night that I would see the refund within two weeks.

Jules Winnfield
07-18-2013, 07:20 PM
I did this on Friday as well. Sent a ticket to Gree immediately and their response yesterday was to contact Google Wallet and dispute the charge that way. Received a response from Google last night that I would see the refund within two weeks.

Must be nice... Having a customer service issue and instead of handling it yourself, pass it on, to a more (dare I say competent) company (I.e. Apple/Google) to resolve the issue. Even just a response in that time frame goes miles.

Wish the company I worked let things like that slide...

String-Girl
07-18-2013, 09:49 PM
Last time I did that (last syndicate battle) they had it corrected within 15 minutes.. :)

Same here, TWICE!

The first time might have been a mis-click on my part, but the second time I double- and triple-checked that it said "Gold" and not 'Cash" before I hit "Buy", so that might have had something to do with how quick it was corrected.

Also on Android.

MrM
07-22-2013, 02:22 PM

Got the same reply yesterday, confirmation now from Google that they will refund. O well, I actually feel better about Google taking care of this...