PDA

View Full Version : GREE Taking away boss battles again...

Enigma85
07-15-2013, 12:25 PM
Once again, GREE(d) has taken away boss battles again! What GREE(d) does is play mind games with us. First, they take away the boss event, and people rage. Then they add it back in next time and everyone thinks that GREE(d) listens and are happy... All just a bunch of mind games that piss people off!

It's clear that they don't listen and their tickets still take forever! If you hear back from them within 2 weeks, you're one of the extremely lucky ones! How will they screw things up next? ...

candyson
07-15-2013, 12:28 PM
Once again, GREE(d) has taken away boss battles again! What GREE(d) does is play mind games with us. First, they take away the boss event, and people rage. Then they add it back in next time and everyone thinks that GREE(d) listens and are happy... All just a bunch of mind games that piss people off!

It's clear that they don't listen and their tickets still take forever! If you hear back from them within 2 weeks, you're one of the extremely lucky ones! How will they screw things up next? ...
Your not the only one pissed off. I have lost my best way to gain stats. They must be messing with the boss health.

crazymac
wait a minute i betting epic boss shows up look at dates on the 2 same ltq 2 day gap something is missing

Chica
The two tickets I've sent were in like 3 days need to send another one soon

BigD@wg
07-15-2013, 12:31 PM
LTQs suck! Bring back the Epic Boss Please!

Enigma85
07-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Your not the only one pissed off. I have lost my best way to gain stats. They must be messing with the boss health.

Doubt it. They just messed around with the epic boss recently, adding in the level 20 and 30 item. They're not going to play with it again anytime soon.

BigMoney
07-15-2013, 12:44 PM
It's almost as if they're decreasing the frequency of an event that encourages camping (i.e. not playing the game) in order to increase the frequency of an event that encourages you to level up.

SilentAssassin
07-15-2013, 12:47 PM
They will be back they do it one off and one on

TheAD
07-15-2013, 12:59 PM
Yeah it looks like they are, not to worried though

Jayo-XK1
07-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Hopefully the ltq's have some good rewards lol been saving energy since last night

SilentAssassin
07-15-2013, 01:14 PM
I'm not happy with all this ltq. They want us to level up and spend even more in wars

Infamous for Life
07-15-2013, 01:14 PM
I like the Boss events, especially for my jr profile. Best way to gain weapons without leveling too fast.

_Drifter
07-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Bosses are boring chores that cater to low levels while asking higher levels to spend a lot for something that is free for some and not for others.

Gree can't discontinue boss events soon enough, IMO. LTQs are much closer to being fair for everyone than bosses ever will be.

SilentAssassin
07-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Boss events are good. Now the decision of doing the ltq has to be made. I don't like to level......

The Billionaire
07-15-2013, 01:21 PM
LTQ's are going to replace boss events, say goodbye.

candyson
07-15-2013, 01:23 PM
Looks like we will have to switch to only doing the collect 10 events. :-(

Jayo-XK1
07-15-2013, 01:27 PM
Lol i love the ltq's but i also dont care about leveling up

panty sniffer
07-15-2013, 01:30 PM
wait a minute i betting epic boss shows up look at dates on the 2 same ltq 2 day gap something is missing

Agreed. Two LTQ's with same exact name is more than likely a typo. One was probably meant to be the boss event and will get corrected.

Fancy Pants
07-15-2013, 01:39 PM
They will be back they do it one off and one on

This gentleman is indeed correct. There won't be a boss this go around. Besides now that bosses require you to beat them 50 times they are no longer al that great of a stat boost for campers because by the time you beat it you've leveled up at least 5 times.

cr0nchef
07-15-2013, 02:36 PM
It's almost as if they're decreasing the frequency of an event that encourages camping (i.e. not playing the game) in order to increase the frequency of an event that encourages you to level up.
as usual I completely agree. they are throwing ltq's out left and right they want to stop campers, for some reason :)

I like the Boss events, especially for my jr profile. Best way to gain weapons without leveling too fast.
yep that is it in a nutshell, so by adding all these ltq's witch have been getting worse and worse they want us to level (even tho I like being in the 50's, well 60 today with 100k stats)

even tho some ppl make an excellent point as they just messed with the E-bosses adding the new prizes, I don't think that was to hard for them . I just moved into a brand new tier last boss, point of the tiers is make it hard for me/us since this boss has a good deal higher health than the last tier....well I 1 hit him until level 13 and stopped at 35/36 cuz the main prize was 50 and I didn't want the xp when there might be the main prize at 40 next time which I should have no trouble getting 100% for free. Might ask what the point of all that was well its this with gree's "mistake" of the reverse prizes everyone got a pretty huge stat boost(even tho I love seeing the idiots who stopped right before the coupe, some prolly saying what is the point there getting worse, yeah -30% to upgrades really sucks, I get a good laugh.
so I do think there won't be one this time and they are gonna do every other , but now that they have the time and understand what there "mistake" did I think they will make the bosses stronger even tho I quite enjoy what they got now lol

Sideline Sal
07-15-2013, 03:27 PM
Is it just me, or is anyone else having issues with the most recent Soviet Shuffle LTQ starting? It shows as 'In Process', but has not started in my game. I have restarted the app many times and even did a couple low level jobs to see if it kicked it in, but as of now, nothing!

splinker
07-15-2013, 03:30 PM
Is it just me, or is anyone else having issues with the most recent Soviet Shuffle LTQ starting? It shows as 'In Process', but has not started in my game. I have restarted the app many times and even did a couple low level jobs to see if it kicked it in, but as of now, nothing!
You must be new to this game...

Mack The Knife
07-15-2013, 03:32 PM
LTQs suck! Bring back the Epic Boss Please!

Im newish to this forum, so don't mind my ignorance on things everyone probably knows, but...

I like the LTQ's, I feel like my stats improve more with the LTQs. why the preference for Epic Boss Battles? .

Mack The Knife
07-15-2013, 03:35 PM
You must be new to this game...

Im not new. to the game at least. I actually logged on to this forum for the first time because I"ve got the same question.

So, forgive me what I don't know, if you could enlighten me as well that'd be cool.

Sideline Sal
07-15-2013, 03:36 PM
I'm not new to the game, I do understand there are multiple ongoing issues...I would just like the events to actually start when they are suppose to and end when they are suppose to.
I will admit that the mistake on listing all of the top prizes backwards in the last boss fight was great, so there is one benefit to Gree messing up...

Guisseppe17
07-15-2013, 03:38 PM
Im not new. to the game at least. I actually logged on to this forum for the first time because I"ve got the same question.

So, forgive me what I don't know, if you could enlighten me as well that'd be cool.
What he meant was that GREE is usually very late with starting events. Most likely it'll be another hour or two before the LTQ begins.

candyson
07-15-2013, 03:39 PM

The boss events allow you to get your stats very high at a low level. I've gotten most of my stats from the boss events and almost average 2k stats/level

Sideline Sal
07-15-2013, 03:40 PM
What he meant was that GREE is usually very late with starting events. Most likely it'll be another hour or two before the LTQ begins.

At least I'm not the only one waiting...I thought I read earlier in this thread that others had it up and running

Fancy Pants
07-15-2013, 03:41 PM
For those who don't know Wars end at 3pm EST and the data push is realeased at about 7pm EST. It's not considered late if its habitual IMO.

Sideline Sal
07-15-2013, 03:43 PM
For those who don't know Wars end at 3pm EST and the data push is realeased at about 7pm EST. It's not considered late if its habitual IMO.

Rodger that

Mack The Knife
07-15-2013, 03:44 PM

Thank you much.

One other General questions that I know probably doesn't belong in this thread:

Ive been playing for about 7 months. my level is 163 and my attack is about 130k so nothing special.
I notice most people try not to level up. reason?

secondly, when I add to my attack defense stats on leveling up...what exactly does that go to?

Lastly, what's the best technique for the epic boss fights? how do they determine toughness, what are tiers etc?

Fancy Pants
07-15-2013, 03:48 PM
1. You get less ip and you get closer to the shark tank

2. No idea what you were trying to say but if you're talking about skill points its a random factor that assists you in battle basically

3. You're in teir 5 (final tier) so don't worry about trying to finish boss events its much too late for you.

nopenopenope
PM Bala82 with all of your CC questions.

BigMoney
as usual I completely agree. they are throwing ltq's out left and right they want to stop campers, for some reason :)

yep that is it in a nutshell, so by adding all these ltq's witch have been getting worse and worse they want us to level (even tho I like being in the 50's, well 60 today with 100k stats)

The last two LTQs were quite good (I'm only referring to completing the Elite mode, I'm not a camper so I'm not considering things like stats per XP or anything like that)-- the Pappada Boom one (3511/4653) and the Cobra Cycle one (7800/4200). The Pappada Boom one had really good stat items for cheap (gold-wise, I mean), and especially because they used most of the early maps which I (and probably a lot of other regular LTQers) had pre-hit. The Cobra Cycle one was a lot more expensive gold-wise, but they had much stronger items (7800/4200 is the best LTQ final prize yet). It seems like GREE is still experimenting with the best way to squeeze money out of people, as they change entirely from one LTQ to the next. E.g. Pappada Boom had a final prize for Normal mode and then started over with weak prizes again, but Cobra Cycle kept the prizes constantly increasing from Normal mode to the Elite mode.

Im newish to this forum, so don't mind my ignorance on things everyone probably knows, but...

I like the LTQ's, I feel like my stats improve more with the LTQs. why the preference for Epic Boss Battles? .

LTQs are for high level players, boss events for low levels. LTQs give good stats, but also a lot of XP, whereas boss events have good stats per XP. These players are called "campers," preferring to remain strong at a low level than to level up.

candyson
07-15-2013, 03:49 PM
Thank you much.

One other General questions that I know probably doesn't belong in this thread:

Ive been playing for about 7 months. my level is 163 and my attack is about 130k so nothing special.
I notice most people try not to level up. reason?

secondly, when I add to my attack defense stats on leveling up...what exactly does that go to?

Lastly, what's the best technique for the epic boss fights? how do they determine toughness, what are tiers etc?
Your tier is level 101-250. The boss is almost unbeatable without gold. If you really want to know a trick, hit the boss 3 times, wait a minute, and hit 2 times to get an extra hit. When you regen health, wait 26 minutes and hit 2 times instead of 1.

jopdermod
07-15-2013, 03:49 PM

Well let's just sit out the next 15 minutes then :)

With so many LTQ going on, I will wait for posts to see if it's worth to start. I might just continue preparing my hoods to finish another LTQ without gold. Finished too much of them with too much gold until gree screwed up, now it's a goal to finish an elite without gold :)

Mack The Knife
07-15-2013, 03:52 PM
1. You get less ip and you get closer to the shark tank

2. No idea what you were trying to say but if you're talking about skill points its a random factor that assists you in battle basically

3. You're in teir 5 (final tier) so don't worry about trying to finish boss events its much too late for you.

What's IP and Shark Tank?

What are the tiers? and why is it impossible for me to finish boss events now?

candyson
07-15-2013, 03:58 PM

IP is influence points, or what you score in syndicate wars.
The shark tank starts just below level 200(I believe) and is when level 250s can attack and rob you.
The boss event is impossible for you because you are above level 100, and boss 50 has 16 million health.

jopdermod
07-15-2013, 04:03 PM
and why is it impossible for me to finish boss events now?

Campers on lower tears can finish the Boss lvl 50 within 4 hits on level 50 and can keep doing level 50 over and over again getting many items for relatively low xp. My level 40 camper did last boss over 100 times and got 40 rares :)

Mack The Knife
07-15-2013, 04:04 PM
You guys have given me a ton of info for stuff I've always wondered. Sincerely, Thanks.
I gotta spend more time here.

One last question for the moment, what's the best way to beat the LTQ's?

BigMoney
07-15-2013, 04:05 PM

IP = influence points, those points you earn in syndicate wars.

The tiers are levels 1-25, 26-50, 51-75, 76-100, 101-250. Your level determines the boss tier you're in, as the boss has different amounts of HP at each tier. The Tier 5 boss (levels 101-250) is much, much harder to kill than any of the other tiers. At level 100 (tier 4), you need something like a 117k raw attack to beat the level 40 boss for free (can't remember off the top of my head what boss 50 is since I only had to go to 40 when I was tier 4). At level 101, Tier 5, the level 40 boss needs a raw attack of something like 892k, and the level 50 boss is a raw attack of over 1.2 million.

Fancy Pants
07-15-2013, 04:05 PM
gold period.

candyson
07-15-2013, 04:09 PM
You guys have given me a ton of info for stuff I've always wondered. Sincerely, Thanks.

Spending a ton of money will be the easiest way, but you probably aren't one of those people who spend hundreds a month.
Some missions require multiple hits, for example, say one takes 7 hits to beat, hit it 6 times before the event starts, and get the 7th hit during the event to save a ton of energy.

jopdermod
07-15-2013, 04:10 PM

Either BUY gold and fly through, OR prepare your hoods by hitting everything 1 shy of finishing the job, so in the quest you only need 1 hit to finish each job.

Stooboot
07-15-2013, 04:19 PM
I hope everyone is spamming the $hit out gree for this y does it always have to be about money with them cant we have 2 ltqs and 1 boss event is it that serious? Who the hell does 3 ltqs anyway if u do ur a moron.

out of names
07-15-2013, 04:36 PM
Best ltq ever!! Cuz its not starting

BigD@wg
07-15-2013, 05:26 PM

Elite mode for an LTQ requires gold to get to the top prize. 50 bosses down for free gets me a mega unit and lots of high stat rare units :D

Idiosyncrasy
07-15-2013, 06:09 PM
Since I stopped worrying about leveling, I've enjoyed the game so much more. Sure, boss events are good, but they are only a fraction of what the game has to offer.

To those who continue to avoid playing the game how it was meant to be played, at what point do you stop camping for boss events?

candyson
07-15-2013, 06:10 PM
Since I stopped worrying about leveling, I've enjoyed the game so much more. Sure, boss events are good, but they are only a fraction of what the game has to offer.

To those who continue to avoid playing the game how it was meant to be played, at what point do you stop camping for boss events?
Level 101 because the boss is too difficult.

TitanCold
07-15-2013, 10:32 PM
miss the boss event at least you get an item every time you beat the boss grrrr

Ded Eye
07-20-2013, 08:51 AM
sure is easy to tell whos high level and who isnt..

all higher level players love the LTQ since they have the energy to do them, and they dont get nearly as many level ups as a low level player would.
low levels love the bosse since its their chance to get some good gear. and yes, its not really fair that the reward items are the same for all levels... but since luck determines what item you get, those LLP may not always get the stat boost they're looking for.
however, you higher level players are able to check the forum, see what rewards are given, and choose to either complete the LTQ, or pick where you want to stop depending on the reward vs exp gain. thats not something bosses offer. in fact during the last boss event, my LLP got mostly crap the boss, with very few rares and only a handful of uncommons.

each have their good and bad points, depending on the player. I say keep it all.. at least this way the LLP will have a good start in stats and keep this new style of game play competetive at all levels. the rewards a boss offers is countered with the rewards most LTQ will give when you look at total gains from both

**edit
generlizations based on personal experience while reading other posts.
statements are made based on MY opinion and may differ from YOURS :-). *warning* this may cause offence. apologies in advance..

Idiosyncrasy
07-20-2013, 09:05 AM

all higher level players love the LTQ since they have the energy to do them, and they dont get nearly as many level ups as a low level player would.
low levels love the bosse since its their chance to get some good gear. and yes, its not really fair that the reward items are the same for all levels... but since luck determines what item you get, those LLP may not always get the stat boost they're looking for.
however, you higher level players are able to check the forum, see what rewards are given, and choose to either complete the LTQ, or pick where you want to stop depending on the reward vs exp gain. thats not something bosses offer. in fact during the last boss event, my LLP got mostly crap the boss, with very few rares and only a handful of uncommons.

each have their good and bad points, depending on the player. I say keep it all.. at least this way the LLP will have a good start in stats and keep this new style of game play competetive at all levels. the rewards a boss offers is countered with the rewards most LTQ will give when you look at total gains from both

Relatively speaking, yes. I've loved LTQ's since they started, and I am just now level 98. I don't dislike boss events, but I'm not going to skip all other events just to maintain a decent shot at going far in one event.

(CCK) Cam
07-20-2013, 12:14 PM
Relatively speaking, yes. I've loved LTQ's since they started, and I am just now level 98. I don't dislike boss events, but I'm not going to skip all other events just to maintain a decent shot at going far in one event.Dont pass the next tier

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 12:26 PM

**edit
generlizations based on personal experience while reading other posts.
statements are made based on MY opinion and may differ from YOURS :-). *warning* this may cause offence. apologies in advance..

I'm high level and I absolutely love boss events. Just sayin'

out of names
07-20-2013, 12:41 PM
lol, probably cuz u can get to lvl 500 on it without gold

candyson
07-20-2013, 02:39 PM
lol, probably cuz u can get to lvl 500 on it without gold
Even he wouldn't have enough time to get to boss 500 without gold even though it has the same health as boss 50.

Mac Son
07-23-2013, 05:20 PM
I really like the boss events. Fun way to get good prizes, IMO.

OffensivelyNamedGuy
07-23-2013, 05:48 PM

To add to that I'm low level and I don't care for boss events. Could finish for free but too much XP lol.

They were good before syndicate wars but now I regret ever doing them.

The Mechanic
07-24-2013, 09:52 PM
If they gave a boss eventvthisvtime around it would have meant 2 boss events in one calendar month and they don't want to do that. Unless they eliminated it all together, there should be one right after next war ends on Aug. 5.

Since the boss events are very popular for all those under level 101, it would be real cold of them to cancel them just because they help campers.

Also, due to the huge stat inflation from syndicate bonuses/prizes/modifiers, there's no way for a brand new level 1 player to get to a point where any serious syndicate will accept them unless they camp for a while and do boss events till they reach enough attack points to be a viable scorer during battles. So ending boss events would not be a wise move.

JonHanFord
07-24-2013, 09:58 PM
yeah, hoping We have a Boss Event in Aug. 5 or After the Calendar Monument Park

Rollster
07-24-2013, 11:03 PM
i dont care about boss, that for low lvl.. when ur more 100 u can't fight him.

good thing they remove that.

BigMoney
07-24-2013, 11:09 PM

Decently strong player can get to 30 for free. 50 still quite a way out of reach-- need 1.2 mil raw attack.

c00guy
07-24-2013, 11:25 PM
Hopefully, we'll get a boss event after this war

Rollster
07-24-2013, 11:29 PM
Decently strong player can get to 30 for free. 50 still quite a way out of reach-- need 1.2 mil raw attack.

1.2 m atk is a Bunch of Gold, not 15k if im right :)

i have 700 k more and i can't go more 30.. maybe in a few years....

JonHanFord
07-25-2013, 03:10 AM
1.2 m atk is a Bunch of Gold, not 15k if im right :)

i have 700 k more and i can't go more 30.. maybe in a few years....

lol ! did you know the "13 Hits Boss Strategy" ?? i think NO ..

if you have 700k Attack.. You can Beat the Level 36 Boss !

JonHanFord
07-25-2013, 03:11 AM

B*tch Please..

Everybody Likes/Want Epic Boss Event except You !

splintuh
07-25-2013, 07:14 AM

They made it more compelling for high levels with the bigger rewards at boss 20 and 30.

jchow69
07-25-2013, 07:25 AM
At least the current LTQ gives out good prizes.

ShawnBB
07-25-2013, 09:49 AM
Even the (oldest)collect 10 event is still around;Even the no profit daily scratch is still around.
There is no reason to remove boss event unless a new type of boss event comes out to replace it.
Variety keeps this game popular, Gree also need some fresh players to feel the addiction of stats and start spending.

Carlos Danger
07-25-2013, 10:08 AM

Maybe you should consider drying that eye, lil' guy. Everything in life can't be all peaches and cream. Would you like me to send you a sext? Maybe that would cheer you up?