PDA

View Full Version : Valiant effort Silent Assassins and Rogues Gallery

Elastic Earl
07-15-2013, 12:06 PM
Congratulations to Silent Assassins and Rogues Gallery on a terrific performance in the Civic Center Rumble. It was great to watch the battle for Top 3 all weekend.

I would also like to commend my fellow teammates on an excellent effort as well. Everyone enjoy your time off until the next battle. Well Deserved.

CERBERUS

Rollster
07-15-2013, 12:09 PM
thx.. we got FC just before the last.. not lucky lol.. and after waiting 15min...

for Gree: that normal to wait 15 min for a rival ? another time 22 min...

montecore
07-15-2013, 12:12 PM
it was epic. still buzzing. i have to say i didnt think rogues could put up that many points, and i was very impressed. great job top three.

MattThomas08
07-15-2013, 12:18 PM
it was epic. still buzzing. i have to say i didnt think rogues could put up that many points, and i was very impressed. great job top three.

Excellent job to SAS. We had a plan and it was foiled by those Gree bastards :(. Took us 20 mins to get final battle and has to re-push the button. We were really hoping SAS wasn't going to get another battle with yours ending with like 20 mins on the clock.

Anyway, valiant effort. Would have never predicted either team to do so many points.

SilentAssassin
07-15-2013, 12:44 PM
Best war yet the next one will be even better

SAS1
07-15-2013, 01:22 PM
Yes the last few hours were epic. Rogues you guys made a good last push as well. My fingers are still tapping. Lol!

The Billionaire
07-15-2013, 01:23 PM
Congrats to everyone, definitely one of the most exciting events so far. Enjoy the break!

cr0nchef
07-15-2013, 01:53 PM
grats to all you guys and FC you guys are just....idk Beast lol. I have old guildies in both SAS and rouge so I really wanted to see you guys take em down lol.

BUT I would like to say that my favorite part of this is how civil and courteous all 3 teams were and are(just look at this thread). so in closing thank you all for making the game funner for everyone, not being petty and rude for no reason, and not everyone in FC may agree but I bet you guys had more fun with this one then just winning by 20 mil and having no competition.
one

Btrash
07-15-2013, 02:07 PM
I think the biggest congrats goes to Gree. With the IP that those three teams put up combined, they made some serious bank that battle. Let's hear it for Gree!

dr007
07-15-2013, 02:14 PM
Congratulations to Silent Assassins and Rogues Gallery on a terrific performance in the Civic Center Rumble. It was great to watch the battle for Top 3 all weekend.

I would also like to commend my fellow teammates on an excellent effort as well. Everyone enjoy your time off until the next battle. Well Deserved.

CERBERUS

Thank you bossman. We loved the competition this time around so definitely congats to SAS and Rogues but also congrats to you Big Man for guiding us and keeping us in line and CONGRATS to all the super stars in FC. You all ROCK! Super stardom is made, not given and I think we have proven once again that we deserve the TOP spot.

Until Monument Park...

Rhino72
07-15-2013, 02:17 PM
Thank you bossman. We loved the competition this time around so definitely congats to SAS and Rogues but also congrats to you Big Man for guiding us and keeping us in line and CONGRATS to all the super stars in FC. You all ROCK! Super stardom is made, not given and I think we have proven once again that we deserve the TOP spot.

Until Monument Park...

Is this Love City or Crime City? WTF?

FYG
07-15-2013, 02:17 PM
What I thought happened 1st battle was pretty funny:

(I'm in The Godfathers)

Me: We should wait to initiate the first battle.
TakeRinho: Man, I bet we get SaS or something our first match.
Me: That's not funny.

First match: SaS

lol

montecore
07-15-2013, 03:00 PM
grats to all you guys and FC you guys are just....idk Beast lol. I have old guildies in both SAS and rouge so I really wanted to see you guys take em down lol.

BUT I would like to say that my favorite part of this is how civil and courteous all 3 teams were and are(just look at this thread). so in closing thank you all for making the game funner for everyone, not being petty and rude for no reason, and not everyone in FC may agree but I bet you guys had more fun with this one then just winning by 20 mil and having no competition.
one

thank you. in addition to being the sas spokesperson, i like to think of myself as one of the kindest and most pleasant gentlemen on the forum.

dr007
07-15-2013, 03:03 PM
Is this Love City or Crime City? WTF?

Yes Rhino, we love the people behind the avatars but ...

Canoehead
07-15-2013, 04:58 PM
It was actually more fun, albeit more expensive, than running ahead and coasting, as we have done in prior wars, and the urgency and competition really cemented what was already a pretty tight knit group. The Indians were smart to back off Saturday when they saw the resolve of the other three contenders. Bad luck for them that Rogues got us at the end, because we have two advantages in head to head matches that no one else has: all our players can score against any opponent and not all players of any of our opponents can score against us. Lets have some more fun in three weeks!

Sandukan
07-15-2013, 05:07 PM
Rogues and SAS owe me about 7 vaults. Settle your personal disputes on your own time.

Absolute silence
07-15-2013, 06:55 PM
What I thought happened 1st battle was pretty funny:

(I'm in The Godfathers)

Me: We should wait to initiate the first battle.
TakeRinho: Man, I bet we get SaS or something our first match.
Me: That's not funny.

First match: SaS

lol

Well, we enjoyed taking your virginity....lol

Absolute silence
07-15-2013, 06:56 PM
Rogues and SAS owe me about 7 vaults. Settle your personal disputes on your own time.

You can collect your seven vaults in person in The SAS recruitment room :)

Carloco
07-16-2013, 12:12 AM
Will FC every get taken down??

Vito Corleone
07-16-2013, 12:17 AM
Will FC every get taken down??What do u think? If it doesn't happen when there are ****ty prizes...

Carloco
07-16-2013, 12:28 AM
The only way to find out is if GREE puts out multiple building upgrade. Then all top ten syndicates wil make the push and see who has the biggest mick

tam...
07-16-2013, 12:37 AM
Thank you for a challenging and exciting battle
Thanks also need to to Moccona coffee, without that help I could not have stayed awake and keep tapping
Cheers to all members of Rogues and SAS. It's now time for a group beer and bbque , that fight set a new standard for stamina and ip scores

BigMoney
07-16-2013, 12:57 AM
The only way to find out is if GREE puts out multiple building upgrade. Then all top ten syndicates wil make the push and see who has the biggest mick

Pretty sure that before this battle most of the Top 10 teams were looking to push for #3.

The Giver
07-16-2013, 01:14 AM
I think now all top 10 have seen the Fact with fight club, the resolve of Rogues and the rebuild of SAS, nearly complete.....its a race for 4th .....sorry to dampen your spirits.

The Giver
07-16-2013, 01:16 AM
ohhh and Fight Club.....you think that was expensive, suck it up.......that war we all agreed not to touch our bonus Gold.

next war we will use that for a free 1, I predict 100 million.

We will see how much pixels mean to you.

Rollster
07-16-2013, 01:18 AM
It was actually more fun, albeit more expensive, than running ahead and coasting, as we have done in prior wars, and the urgency and competition really cemented what was already a pretty tight knit group. The Indians were smart to back off Saturday when they saw the resolve of the other three contenders. Bad luck for them that Rogues got us at the end, because we have two advantages in head to head matches that no one else has: all our players can score against any opponent and not all players of any of our opponents can score against us. Lets have some more fun in three weeks!

yeah bad luck.. lol.

i can't hit any1 like many when we fight u... ! next i can got some power more but u too.. lol...;

and for last we wait 20 min man... if we dont wait we put 3m sure.. or more... 29 min in fight for 2 m ip more !

and some can't hit the last 5 min, another bug..

anyway was funny ;)

The Giver
07-16-2013, 01:19 AM
We waited continually last battle......also 20 minutes, make no mistake you were not alone in the bug....suck it up.

Vito Corleone
07-16-2013, 02:29 AM
We all waited...

tam...
07-16-2013, 02:50 AM
ohhh and Fight Club.....you think that was expensive, suck it up.......that war we all agreed not to touch our bonus Gold.

So who are you??

Butt Futter
07-16-2013, 04:38 AM
Good job to the top 3 sydnicates. it was a pleasure watching.

187omni
07-16-2013, 05:21 AM
Great Job to the BIG THREE! I'm sure the next shock in scores will be seeing the difference between rouges gallery and #4. SAS kicked our butt with 2.5mil ip in one battle. they used us to get to the #2 spot lol congrats guys

mxz
07-16-2013, 05:58 AM
ohhh and Fight Club.....you think that was expensive, suck it up.......that war we all agreed not to touch our bonus Gold.Man, it's too bad FC doesn't get monthly bonuses...they're screwed!

tam...
07-16-2013, 06:09 AM
Man, it's too bad FC doesn't get monthly bonuses...they're screwed!

We just used free hits :-))

MattThomas08
07-16-2013, 07:24 AM
We just used free hits :-))

If this was MW, that might work.

(CK) EL
07-16-2013, 08:05 AM

How do you get a gold bonus?

SilentAssassin
07-16-2013, 09:04 AM
Great Job to the BIG THREE! I'm sure the next shock in scores will be seeing the difference between rouges gallery and #4. SAS kicked our butt with 2.5mil ip in one battle. they used us to get to the #2 spot lol congrats guys

Sorry that you landed in our path in the few final hours. TBC did as well and got it a little worse than you. We score 3.45 million ip against them to go 1.3 mil ahead of rogues.

It was nothing personal we just had to push in order to make second

SilentAssassin
07-16-2013, 09:09 AM
Thank you for a challenging and exciting battle
Thanks also need to to Moccona coffee, without that help I could not have stayed awake and keep tapping
Cheers to all members of Rogues and SAS. It's now time for a group beer and bbque , that fight set a new standard for stamina and ip scores

Very well said tam, except I drank red bull!
This was the most fun war I have ever been apart of. I am sure FC had fun as top 3 was constantly pushing you guys. This was probably your most fun war yet.

SAS has stressed you guys out for a second time and no other group has done that

Yes we are proud and yes we respect FC !

GU7 F4WK3S
07-16-2013, 09:59 AM
Watching that leaderboard on the weekend and reading this thread reminds me of a sequence in Anchorman...

F (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002071/?ref_=tt_trv_qu)C: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.
ROGUES: It jumped up a notch.
S (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002071/?ref_=tt_trv_qu)AS: It did, didn't it?
SAS: Yeah, we stabbed a man in the heart.
F (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002071/?ref_=tt_trv_qu)C: I saw that. SAS killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?
S (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0136797/?ref_=tt_trv_qu)AS: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.
ROGUES: SAS, we've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

---------------
For any of the other 5,000 teams looking to make a run consider recruiting players who can average million pts per battle (10 vaults min). Assuming gold bonuses used that's approx $350 a player for a team total of $21K.

Pretty incredible numbers from all 3 teams.

The Giver
07-16-2013, 10:10 AM
Congrats, post of the day....lol

Watching that leaderboard on the weekend and reading this thread reminds me of a sequence in Anchorman...

F (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002071/?ref_=tt_trv_qu)C: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.
ROGUES: It jumped up a notch.
S (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002071/?ref_=tt_trv_qu)AS: It did, didn't it?
SAS: Yeah, we stabbed a man in the heart.
F (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002071/?ref_=tt_trv_qu)C: I saw that. SAS killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?
S (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0136797/?ref_=tt_trv_qu)AS: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.
ROGUES: SAS, we've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

---------------
For any of the other 5,000 teams looking to make a run consider recruiting players who can average million pts per battle (10 vaults min). Assuming gold bonuses used that's approx $350 a player for a team total of $21K.

Pretty incredible numbers from all 3 teams.

BBW
07-16-2013, 03:10 PM
It was an epic battle for sure ..cannot wait until August...👍👍