PDA

View Full Version : youtube

wa7sh
07-15-2013, 10:20 AM
I'm really surprised at the amount of people actually posting videos on YouTube regarding CC. This amount is very very very minimal despite the fact that there are 10 million+ players.There are games such as Fifa,COD and much more games that have a difference of 100 million players worldwide compared to CC however there are millions more videos. Your all probably thinking that it's just a waste of time however there is big cash in this market. Now Gree don't go banning me or locking this because this will help you advertise for free through the players or you can make an Official channel. Anyway, what I am trying to say is make videos entertain us and yourself get paid.

Now don't get too excited because you don't just get paid. you need views+subscribers for this to happento get a sponsorship with machinima or YouTube or TGN or whatever it is going to be. There are 10 million players you need somewhere around 25k subscribers to get recognised which is very easy to make if you work into it like you do with your stats on CC. Im not trying to advertise another INC. here but since i likeCC so much i want there to be something for it. Im sure CC have already thought of this but i thought i'd say something.
btw here is how it goes.

you will get around 0-$4 for every 1k view depending on your audience, sponsor, subscribers ETC.
say you are getting 50k views monthly(thats easy now because there are not big CC channels out there) you will bring in 0-$200 a month to support you in war or whatever it is. there are people out there hitting 50 million views monthly so it is possible. however the quality and the variation of your content is the catch. Hope on of you will start this and go big on utube in regards of CC fans. All you need is your phone and a recorder ( dont record with a potato because you will be hated).

for those of you asking me why I haven't done this myself, it's because i don't need money right now, fame on CC and niether do i have the time to do this.

this is not a spam thread but an opportunity to shine.

WinD-n-RaiN
07-15-2013, 10:39 AM
I think it is because it is played on a hand held device so it can be harder to record.

wa7sh
07-15-2013, 10:41 AM
I think it is because it is played on a hand held device so it can be harder to record.

In some way you are right however most people have phones while not most people have a gaming device such as an Xbox or a PlayStation

oh yeah
07-15-2013, 10:52 AM
Actually there are games on iOS devices that get lots of attention on youtube. Take clash of clans for example. There's tons of youtube videos pertaining to it.

wa7sh
07-15-2013, 11:50 AM
Actually there are games on iOS devices that get lots of attention on youtube. Take clash of clans for example. There's tons of youtube videos pertaining to it.

i know that, which is why I am trying to make CC one.