PDA

View Full Version : Faction vs faction event clock

Pro
07-15-2013, 07:52 AM
One of my devices show the event ends in a little over 4 hours. I have a second player on another faction and that clock show the event ends in little over one hour?????? Anyone else seeing this?

Michael1989
07-15-2013, 08:18 AM
4 hours left for me. Uk player

Pro
07-15-2013, 08:21 AM
Can't post pics but I have screen shots with two different end times. Other faction members are seeing it as well.

jchow69
07-15-2013, 10:17 AM
There's about 1 hour and 43 minutes left for me on the east coast.

crazeejay
07-15-2013, 12:10 PM
Looks like they extended it for another day but the scoreboard is frozen at the moment. Typical!

crazeejay
07-15-2013, 12:16 PM
Cancel that. I logged out of the game and the tourney is done. Probably just another move to get someone to buy gold

Joe Op
07-16-2013, 12:47 PM
Yeah! Come on GREE! Its the third event in a row where the clock told me its gonna end midday my time but it ended 9h later! It really sucks that its not possible to get the real ending time to each player!

PLEASE STOP RELEASE EVENTS THAT ARNT WORKING!
Its crazy how many bugs you produce GREE! Holy moly! Lol, but we all know you continiue and prob won't do better.......

Auspex
07-16-2013, 05:49 PM
I kept going on this event for hours after it finished as my clock said it would run til noon the following day. I logged out for a phone call and came back to find it had finished hours sooner and I had been wasting my time attacking people for BP when It was over long ago.

I don't think it's too much to ask for a real end time on the clocks, I seriously wouldn't spend on this til it's fixed (along with so many other issues). I was gonna buy more stamina and keep going thankfully I didn't waste the tiny bit of gold but I also didn't place where I wanted to.