PDA

View Full Version : What one thing has most elevated your syndicate?

hawkeye_9
07-15-2013, 07:35 AM
Syndicate leaders and CC veterans, I'm curious to know what one thing has most elevated the level of success for your syndicate...or to ask it another way: What decision has led to the greatest increase in performance for your syndicate?

I apologize if there is already a thread about this.

bald zeemer
07-15-2013, 07:39 AM
Buy more gold.

DaemonPrince
07-15-2013, 07:47 AM
Yea obviously buying more gold is the thing that will elevate it the most. But as a gold/free syndicate, making a schedule and sticking to it has helped ours the most. It helps us to get the most out of our free hits and gold hits.

hawkeye_9
07-15-2013, 08:05 AM
Yea obviously buying more gold is the thing that will elevate it the most. But as a gold/free syndicate, making a schedule and sticking to it has helped ours the most. It helps us to get the most out of our free hits and gold hits.

Do you normally schedule battles for every 3 hours or something like that or do you communicate exact times? Also, (this may be a stupid question) but are you using the in-game forum to communicate schedule or are you using a separate app for that?

Thanks!

sister morphine
07-15-2013, 08:22 AM
You really should use a separate app; preferably one on another device to avoid flipping back and forth. Set up two rooms - one for general chat and another strictly for storing rival syndicate stats from scouting in. The game chat loses all that stuff after a bit. If your team is so inclined you can also keep stat info on google apps or similar spreadsheet.

wa7sh
07-15-2013, 08:26 AM
alcohol=more gold=success.

kybigdaddy
07-15-2013, 08:28 AM
Most syndicates are using a seperate app. Especially helpful on Android and when people have access to computer or tablet for the app and phone for CC. You can coordinate times for battle better that way. Some people set up a passive battle 30 to 40 mins after an active battle. During the passive battle your team doesn't worry about attacking DL, just the wall if you will be full before the passive battle ends and gets defensive wins from being attacked. During active battle, roles are assigned before battle. DL is taken out and then scouts attack the other team to find suitable targets. Level, name and Defensive score are reported in the app and in game forum as well. Communication and coordination are the biggest keys for battling without gold.

TZora
07-15-2013, 09:16 AM
Buy more gold.
that's it! lol how true :cool:

TZora
07-15-2013, 09:17 AM
ask your mom/dad, uncles and aunts to begin playing this game. and when they are all addicted, ask them to make money donations to you so you could buy gold and begin kicking some butt lol

hawkeye_9
07-15-2013, 09:30 AM
alcohol=more gold=success.

I have not yet tried this one...:cool:

(CCK) Cam
07-20-2013, 01:53 PM
GOLD (extracharacters)

bruhkgb
07-20-2013, 03:01 PM
Although this isn't something that can be replicated, the screw-up with the last PvP event where the prizes were awarded in reverse order helped my syndicate out a lot. About 1/3rd of our group are LLP's and they all got a good stat boost from that.

Aside from that.... yeah, gold.

V3nti
07-21-2013, 03:54 AM
recruit gold players....

SinSir
07-21-2013, 03:59 AM
The thing that elevated my syndicate is my finger & the fact I can tap tap tap.

(CCK) Cam
07-21-2013, 06:04 AM
the thing that has elevated my syndicate is the fall of the indians and the rise of the silent assassins... for the 2nd time.... or third?
The thing that elevated my syndicate is my finger & the fact I can tap tap tap.

TZora
07-21-2013, 06:14 AM
and many more to come .. 4th .. 5th .. 6th .. keep counting :p

SinSir
07-21-2013, 09:47 AM
Lol nice, always love a cheap laugh at the indiots expense.

Dumb firecrackers big noise for a second & then just die away.