PDA

View Full Version : Stats are dropping slowly for no reason?

NaRciS
07-14-2013, 08:20 PM
For the past three hours I have seen my attack stats slowly dropping for no reason so far they have dropped by 3,000?

Anyone else seen this, I have not been losing units, not attacked etc.

Admins... .

I am a cow
07-14-2013, 08:29 PM
glitch? or maybe because that you have units that have higher raw stats but weaker boosted stats than your other units?

piercedtoy20
07-14-2013, 10:54 PM
No probably another bug gree installed in game so they can claim they fixed something and mess your stats up even worse claiming you had inflated stats and drop your stats by 10k would seem at par for gree.

shuffle_recruiter
07-15-2013, 05:37 AM
You say that you haven't been attacked, but if you had I would check your boost buildings. If they are damaged your stats will go down. Repair them and see if your stats get better.

Sometimes I need to exit the app and re-open in order to see the damage to my buildings.

CJ D
07-15-2013, 05:46 AM
Mine did the same thing this morning. I did get attacked overnight...but only lost what should have been around 300 points in units...I lost about 4k...

jchow69
07-15-2013, 06:36 AM
It does that for Android, I think, cuz a friend plays it on Android and I play my second account on PC which is Android edition.

NaRciS
07-15-2013, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the feedback chaps...

Its defo not buildings being down, its the first time I have really sat down for a long time attacking in the PVP and Kangaroo event so I could see my stats just dropping ( I understand they go up and down, but I confirmed it on my wall ) I then made notes... its seems that i have problems when winning the big units - I got to lvl 14 Kangaroo and currently on lvl 45 boss... my stats drop with the lvl 45 prize?

I am on ipad so dont have these problems normally... oh well onwards and upwards :)

Dexgto
07-15-2013, 12:11 PM
I've watched my stats drop 7k 3 times now! This crap is getting old quick. I bust my ass to get my stats up and they get dropped for no reason

Vegaman
07-15-2013, 12:20 PM
You say that you haven't been attacked, but if you had I would check your boost buildings. If they are damaged your stats will go down. Repair them and see if your stats get better.

Sometimes I need to exit the app and re-open in order to see the damage to my buildings.

Happened to me a lot since new bug fix version. Have to continually close and reboot app as boost buildings don't show spanner symbol.

Natjo
07-26-2013, 10:13 AM
Cool avatar NaRciS!

Oceanz
07-26-2013, 10:27 AM
lol, saw my stats drop from roughly 200k/300k down to 100k/160k...uninstalled app and reinstalled, all back to normal

i should probably just start uninstalling and reinstalling once a day to keep things nice and tidy, and slightly decrease the number of app crashes

oh, i'm on android, obviously