PDA

View Full Version : Currently 45- Looking for a few players after this battle

jasont
07-14-2013, 04:44 PM
Currently ranked 45- have all bonuses- no money donations required. Just let me know your lvl, stats, and how much you can score(any proof helps). Just msg me. Take care!

SEB -RD-
07-14-2013, 05:34 PM
Would love to join. Just came from a jacked up situation. I was I. Reservoir Dogs, at the last hour before battle, they announced we were merging with another syndicate to make a push at top 50. What they failed to mention was that only a select few we're going, over half of us got booted. Then I scrambled to join someone before war and came across a group that said they were top 40 last battle. I get in and nobody is even trying, we are like 125 right now. Would love to jump to you after battle. I decided to not waste gold this battle and I have around 30k IP. Level 46, 112k ATT, 100k def. let me know if you are interested in having me. Thanks.

Currently ranked 45- have all bonuses- no money donations required. Just let me know your lvl, stats, and how much you can score(any proof helps). Just msg me. Take care!

jasont
07-14-2013, 05:38 PM
Would love to join. Just came from a jacked up situation. I was I. Reservoir Dogs, at the last hour before battle, they announced we were merging with another syndicate to make a push at top 50. What they failed to mention was that only a select few we're going, over half of us got booted. Then I scrambled to join someone before war and came across a group that said they were top 40 last battle. I get in and nobody is even trying, we are like 125 right now. Would love to jump to you after battle. I decided to not waste gold this battle and I have around 30k IP. Level 46, 112k ATT, 100k def. let me know if you are interested in having me. Thanks.

hi seb, I will contact you after this war.

jasont
07-15-2013, 02:36 PM
bump...we finished top 50 btw.