PDA

View Full Version : No fair

(CCK) Cam
07-14-2013, 04:00 PM
Okay... So i was fighting a syndicate, the defense leader was level 38, with few mafia. I thought i could take him in one hit. So then, i attack, then i saw he had 11 MILLION defense. He had all of the top prizes only that tam, balthazar, and h could get. I know this is another useless thread, but GREE supposedly banned all obvious hackers, and i still see a guy with crazy stats that are stronger than h's and cheated top prizes. This was an OBVIOUS hacker. GREE, please do something about this & fix all hackers like this. Thanks.

SAS1
07-14-2013, 04:03 PM
Put a ticket into gree with all his info. They will remove him and the syndicates from their pricing prizes. Screen shots help.

Okay... So i was fighting a syndicate, the defense leader was level 38, with few mafia. I thought i could take him in one hit. So then, i attack, then i saw he had 11 MILLION defense. He had all of the top prizes only that tam, balthazar, and h could get. I know this is another useless thread, but GREE supposedly banned all obvious hackers, and i still see a guy with crazy stats that are stronger than h's and cheated top prizes. This was an OBVIOUS hacker. GREE, please do something about this & fix all hackers like this. Thanks.

crazymac
07-14-2013, 04:05 PM
Greetings Everyone,

Our Development/Engineering Teams have brought to us some great news that everyone here at GREE is very proud and happy to share with you all today.

We have paid close attention to everyone's reports via support and here as well in the forums regarding players exploiting cheats to try to get a leg up on players that play the game fairly and legitimately (which we appreciate everyone's help in reporting these users). Our teams have been hard at work on finding out the methods people have been using to exploit certain aspects of the game and making sure we close out those exploits to stop and further prevent future attempts.

Below is a brief detailing on just what has been fixed recently:

Item/Unit Exploitations

We've implemented a series of fixes that help ensure players are unable to use methods to add unearned units/items to their accounts, such as respect units for example. This should help reduce any new players looking to inflate their accounts with unearned units. As always, please report any players that you see cheating and we will take care of them.

Thanks!
i know you read this before but looks like you got some work to do

Antheus
07-14-2013, 04:05 PM
..classic troll....😼

(CCK) Cam
07-14-2013, 04:06 PM
Put a ticket into gree with all his info. They will remove him and the syndicates from their pricing prizes. Screen shots help.Okay... And an admin please read this thread. I made sure to take screenshots.

Tyrell R
07-14-2013, 04:11 PM
You can tell that gree has done a lot of work to get rid of the hackers but you have to remember that nothing is perfect and people will always find new ways to cheat and get an edge on everyone else. But the amount of hackers I've seen recently is significantly less then when syndicates first started.

the_brein
07-14-2013, 04:17 PM
You can tell that gree has done a lot of work to get rid of the hackers but you have to remember that nothing is perfect and people will always find new ways to cheat and get an edge on everyone else. But the amount of hackers I've seen recently is significantly less then when syndicates first started.agreed. The amount has gone down drastically.

BigMoney
07-14-2013, 04:31 PM
Put a ticket into gree with all his info. They will remove him and the syndicates from their pricing prizes. Screen shots help.

Still sucks that you have to spend 50 gold power attacking a cheating DL. Just like the Hellcalls Group when they got top 10... yeah, they removed his IP score (not that it affected their top 10 placement), but what about all the teams that wasted hits hitting a cheater? There's no remuneration for them. Only thing that changed there was that 59/60 got their top 10 prize.

Gingeasian
07-14-2013, 08:18 PM
You think thats bad my syn faced a denfense leader with will 50 garter pistols

BigMoney
07-14-2013, 09:01 PM
I like how the increase of cheaters with Top1 prizes etc. came directly after GREE announced on the forums that they fixed this.

montecore
07-14-2013, 11:23 PM

Maybe he isn't a hacker, they are just THAT good.