PDA

View Full Version : nonesense

wa7sh
07-14-2013, 02:29 PM
so since you cant kick members during the 72 hours of war....its ****. members with 0 IP don't even deserve to be able to download this game. ignorant little bastards taking advantage of syndicates and you have to keep pulling them up with gold but they just hold you back down.

LET US BE ABLE TO KICK PLAYERS DURING WAR!

out of names
07-14-2013, 02:42 PM
U seem mad

CC Pablo
07-14-2013, 02:42 PM

I might be wrong, but i wonder if you kick them right when war is over, if they still get the prizes.

so since you cant kick members during the 72 hours of war....its ****. members with 0 IP don't even deserve to be able to download this game. ignorant little bastards taking advantage of syndicates and you have to keep pulling them up with gold but they just hold you back down.

Idiosyncrasy
07-14-2013, 02:44 PM
We have that problem too, except they are the ones that go against all of our rules of engagement. We use little to no gold, so it is important that we wait for active players with full health. These guys with 0 battle points declare war and then sit there. It can be a while before someone shows up who can power attack the defense leader, so it ends up hurting us to keep these guys around.

In theory, it makes sense to lock everyone during wartime, but in practice I think it should be up to us to manage ourselves.

Tyrell R
07-14-2013, 02:58 PM
I agree completely gree should make it to where you can kick people who are not active or have a grace period after the war where you can kick people and they will not receive the rewards. I feel that the second option would keep people from lying about the ip they can make just to get in to a good syndicate.

Enforcer
07-14-2013, 03:08 PM
We have that problem too, except they are the ones that go against all of our rules of engagement. We use little to no gold, so it is important that we wait for active players with full health. These guys with 0 battle points declare war and then sit there. It can be a while before someone shows up who can power attack the defense leader, so it ends up hurting us to keep these guys around.

In theory, it makes sense to lock everyone during wartime, but in practice I think it should be up to us to manage ourselves.

What does your syn normally rank?

Idiosyncrasy
07-14-2013, 03:24 PM
What does your syn normally rank?

We have made top 500 before, but usually either top 750 or top 1000. We had some people leave and cleaned some house, so it looks like top 1000 this round.

Antheus
07-14-2013, 03:45 PM
....it's all about incompetent leaders and officers....(...so...?......you f....d up again this war....?)....😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸

Tyrell R
07-14-2013, 04:06 PM
....it's all about incompetent leaders and officers....(...so...?......you f....d up again this war....?)....

I wouldn't say it is all about being competent. I mean sure there are certain measures you can take to keep things like this from happening but in the end you can't control what or how another person does in battle.

Antheus
07-14-2013, 04:26 PM
I wouldn't say it is all about being competent. I mean sure there are certain measures you can take to keep things like this from happening but in the end you can't control what or how another person does in battle.

....yes...you can ....with Flair....😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼

Tyrell R
07-14-2013, 04:30 PM
If you say so but I'd be interested in knowing how your syndicate has done in the wars?

Antheus
07-14-2013, 04:52 PM
....I'd rather be a good follower than a bad leader....so I smash walls...I go kamikaze scouting...etc...I am a very active player...maybe too active...:)....and I have a smart Leader who has "FLAIR".....and we score great with no gold ...or almost no gold ....(we are very unhappy when we hit only top 250)

DoubleR7
07-14-2013, 04:59 PM

I might be wrong, but i wonder if you kick them right when war is over, if they still get the prizes.

Translation: "Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that if you kick a member right after the war is over, he or she doesn't end up getting the prizes"

Yes, I think you are correct

BigMoney
07-14-2013, 05:11 PM
Translation: "Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that if you kick a member right after the war is over, he or she doesn't end up getting the prizes"

No, they still get prizes. Perhaps worst case scenario is they have to send in a ticket. You can't stop someone from getting syndicate prizes in a battle they were a part of.

Enforcer
07-14-2013, 05:19 PM
We have made top 500 before, but usually either top 750 or top 1000. We had some people leave and cleaned some house, so it looks like top 1000 this round.

Mine WAS a consistent top 750. Been Ive seen people in the syn(and on here) have different views as far as everyone battling every 100 minutes so the hideout can be taken down first for 2x vs doing a battle every 60 mins to get whatever points you can from attacking along with defensive wins. Seems like the later only works if you have strong players.

Rastas
07-15-2013, 01:27 AM

Don't worry about it mate, your 3 million influence points will more than cover all the slackers in your syndicate.

MattThomas08
07-15-2013, 04:02 AM

http://images.wikia.com/theamazingworldofgumball/images/d/d0/1359613086_grammar_police_xlarge.png

Finally solved another one gang. Way to go Scooby!

Rollster
07-15-2013, 04:18 AM

normal, imagine i put 1 m points and get kicked before end of war ?

maybe an option for kick inactive, but not all..

craftytempter
07-15-2013, 05:40 AM
Gree have locked you in to save them tickets. Just think how many tickets they would get with...... i want my prize when some bad leader kicks a guy he doesnt like.

so simple let us kick them if they not 5% of the team ave or let us set min point reqiurements in game and give us ten minutes to kick before the event end and let them take their points with them.... No new members tho during the event as some smart (___________) would come up with a plan to kick players into a new syndicate to over take another lol

Simple plan you kick um you lose the points

jmeijer
07-15-2013, 06:17 AM
Why did you recruit such a person in the first place? It's up to the leader and officers to assemble a good crew. If a lot of the people are inactive without a reasonable explanation, maybe it's due to the incompetence of the leader and officers.

bald zeemer
07-15-2013, 06:40 AM
If you play terribly in the superbowl but your team still wins, you still get the ring.

Improve your recruiting.

mahi250
07-15-2013, 07:05 AM
I think there should be a filter system in the game screen..whereby u set a minimum ip target before the war starts ..take for example..,mmmmm war started on friday ..so just before the war statrts the leader of the syndicate sets the minimum ip ..and if after the war ..on monday..if anyone is below that minimum ip,he/she is automatically kicked out.....i mean the game automatically oust the, from the syndicate

bald zeemer
07-15-2013, 07:12 AM
That completely eliminates the ability of a leader to manage a team over the "season".

mahi250
07-15-2013, 07:13 AM
That completely eliminates the ability of a leader to manage a team over the "season".how????????

bald zeemer
07-15-2013, 07:18 AM
Simple. I put down 2m+ per war, except when I'm out of internet reception - which is periodically unavoidable in my job.

Would you like between 2 & 4m IP for 5 out of every 6 wars?

Well, under your system that option is not available to you.

mahi250
07-15-2013, 07:31 AM
Mmmmmm u r right...but hiw about a limit for every member..i mean each members limit can be differentlynset before war??somthatbhideoutbhitters and power attackers can be taken into consideration

bald zeemer
07-15-2013, 07:38 AM
Then you open up the possibility of a leader being an complete ****.

In the long run if teams recruit properly then free prizes for a war or two won't matter - the player will eventually not be able to pick up a team and slide off the radar.

wa7sh
07-15-2013, 08:01 AM
If you play terribly in the superbowl but your team still wins, you still get the ring.

Improve your recruiting.
we did great in the tournament.
you cant exactly expect someone like you to join a syndicate int the top 300.

mahi250
07-15-2013, 08:04 AM
Then you open up the possibility of a leader being an complete ****.

In the long run if teams recruit properly then free prizes for a war or two won't matter - the player will eventually not be able to pick up a team and slide off the radar.completely agree with u...:)

bald zeemer
07-15-2013, 08:29 AM
we did great in the tournament.
you cant exactly expect someone like you to join a syndicate int the top 300.
I started out in a syndicate that is around that level, if not lower.

Either you recruit & improve your syn to move up, or you grow beyond your synd and move to a new one at a higher level. Or, if you're happy, you keep doing as you're doing and stay with your synd.

Since you're photoshopping fake results in your sig I'd guess you're aiming to move up to a new synd.

murf
07-15-2013, 08:30 AM
I think there should be a filter system in the game screen..whereby u set a minimum ip target before the war starts ..take for example..,mmmmm war started on friday ..so just before the war statrts the leader of the syndicate sets the minimum ip ..and if after the war ..on monday..if anyone is below that minimum ip,he/she is automatically kicked out.....i mean the game automatically oust the, from the syndicate

Really?!? Think about everything else we need in this game, and you think this is a priority?

wa7sh
07-15-2013, 08:36 AM
Really?!? Think about everything else we need in this game, and you think this is a priority?
+1 agreed. THE CHALANGE IS ABOUT THE OFFICERS AND LEADERS TO CONTROL THE TEAM IN ORDER TO FIGHT IN THE TOP OF THE TABLE. HOWEVER I STRONGLY RECOMMEND AND BELIEVE THAT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO KICK PLAYERS DURING WAR. sorry for the caps just realized i accidently clicked on it.

Legen...dary
07-15-2013, 10:40 AM
...and then posted it anyway... nice apology for intentionally breaking the rules.

Kick players after the war. Fix your problems for next time and quit worrying about the past. Get on LINE chat and look at the logs of who fought when... no Posting of activity = you didn't fight. I've got a few kicks to make after this war. I always do. It's no problem... they'll be out and another recruit will be in... if they fail (one of our new recruits always does) then they'll be out, too. I've got 52 slots and have to make 1-3 kicks every war. The alternative opens up too many options for members to get screwed by a leader.

wa7sh
07-16-2013, 08:05 AM
...and then posted it anyway... nice apology for intentionally breaking the rules.

Kick players after the war. Fix your problems for next time and quit worrying about the past. Get on LINE chat and look at the logs of who fought when... no Posting of activity = you didn't fight. I've got a few kicks to make after this war. I always do. It's no problem... they'll be out and another recruit will be in... if they fail (one of our new recruits always does) then they'll be out, too. I've got 52 slots and have to make 1-3 kicks every war. The alternative opens up too many options for members to get screwed by a leader.

i have to make 7-10

kimberleyj
07-16-2013, 08:25 AM
i kinda of agree i had some that scored only 500 ip in our team , if we could we would have kicked those people out during the war. the only problem is what if you score say 45 k ip and you had problems getting gold and the is only say 14 hours left on the clock and you get kicked out because the leader wanted you to do 80k ip , it seems a bit harsh.

wa7sh
07-16-2013, 08:59 AM
i kinda of agree i had some that scored only 500 ip in our team , if we could we would have kicked those people out during the war. the only problem is what if you score say 45 k ip and you had problems getting gold and the is only say 14 hours left on the clock and you get kicked out because the leader wanted you to do 80k ip , it seems a bit harsh.
not really.