PDA

View Full Version : Kangaroo Commando Tournament Prizes

PoundDawg
07-14-2013, 11:52 AM
Kangaroo Commando Tournament Prizes
good for those people that got the prize. I did and I usually finish these events. not sorry about getting it because I started quick. I just want to know do we get 2 of these units if we complete the event or the Fulcrum Jet (A) 95/71. that would be a rip off if we spend 400 gold on that unit.

out of names
07-14-2013, 12:04 PM
Probably ur gnna get 2 of the same

KFH
07-14-2013, 04:11 PM
good for those people that got the prize. I did and I usually finish these events. not sorry about getting it because I started quick. I just want to know do we get 2 of these units if we complete the event or the Fulcrum Jet (A) 95/71. that would be a rip off if we spend 400 gold on that unit.Actually you getting the fulcrum jet would be completely fair seeing as i'm going to have to spend 400 gold on a unit you already got for free. How in your mind would it be a rip off if you got the correct units?
It would be another Gree slap in the face if people got two of these high stat units

Armand2REP
07-14-2013, 05:08 PM
good for those people that got the prize. I did and I usually finish these events. not sorry about getting it because I started quick. I just want to know do we get 2 of these units if we complete the event or the Fulcrum Jet (A) 95/71. that would be a rip off if we spend 400 gold on that unit.

You got ripped off, no doubt. Was it worth it to buy that set anyway?

PoundDawg
07-15-2013, 12:16 PM
Not sure if anybody got 2 of the Assault leaders...i have been scanning my fights

Generik79
07-15-2013, 12:23 PM
Those who rushed in immediately and got top prizes for early rounds, then also got the top prizes again for completing the event. So, yes.

ProCision
07-15-2013, 08:54 PM
Not sure if anybody got 2 of the Assault leaders...i have been scanning my fights

ive seen it

myk
07-15-2013, 11:29 PM
I was playing at the same time as everyone else that got the what close to 10000 increase to stats because Gree is totally useless Next thing the so called lucky people will get ban because the jump in stats with out the event being complete

Really Gree Come on People like me that play like we have OCD take approx. how long to increase our stats by that much Everyone complains about hackers You wonder how come they hack to begin with $h!t like this that's why I almost did the JailBreak exploit myself just to even the playing field however I am going to be patient and see how its handled If it doesn't go good I'll have no choice but to let my younger brother have a stab at it He know Hex and all that 1s&0s $h!t

I don't know how many people got these powerful units but two days ago I wasn't getting raided because my stats protected me Today that has changed How does everyone feel about this Better yet why didn't I also get the free units I was playing at the same time