PDA

View Full Version : Congrats FC, SAS and Rouges

iteachem
07-14-2013, 10:59 AM
Nicely done in your war. I wish all of you guys luck for the remainder of the war. You both have some incredibly stocked teams.

Will be interesting to see if either SAS or Rouges can take down FC and who will get second.

Good luck

Sandukan
07-14-2013, 11:01 AM
Is IN conceding?

MattThomas08
07-14-2013, 11:26 AM
Thanks Teach. It's been great battling with you guys and hope this means you guys stop declaring, 1/2 of our team hates facing you ;), including weak little MT.

I suspect FC enjoys their spot on the mountain a little too much to let it go. They've got an incredible team.

scott(ST6)
07-14-2013, 12:01 PM
http://perform-360.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/you_serious_clark.png

whatwhat
07-14-2013, 12:22 PM
Never give up, always concede gracefully and no matter whatwhat enjoy the game.

montecore
07-14-2013, 12:32 PM
Never give up, always concede gracefully and no matter whatwhat enjoy the game.

So which is it, never give up, or concede gracefully?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

The Lurker
07-14-2013, 12:44 PM
It is concede gracefully.

I thought SAS made a huge mistake and moved to 3rd too early, but seems to have worked.

Where did you find that video? Just a random song from your playlist?

panty sniffer
07-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Fighting SAS right now.. BAttled FC last night.. I feel like an ant biting at ankles. lol

Things pretty intense this war. FC putting up record IP me thinks. 47mil so far

Peppers
07-14-2013, 12:59 PM
Fighting SAS right now.. BAttled FC last night.. I feel like an ant biting at ankles. lol

We've faced FC 3 times in the last 12 hours. I think we can bite as high as their knees :) Their stats are ridiculous!

panty sniffer
07-14-2013, 01:13 PM
Bit Billionaires ankle to get his autograph. Don't think he noticed. Its good to be low level with high stats. Im not worth the IP. :)

Trev
07-14-2013, 01:40 PM
It's all fun, but had to work a little harder as quite a few of our team on vacation. Some good battles and some awful match ups :( good luck to everyone.

dr007
07-14-2013, 01:58 PM
Congrats SAS and Rogues. We are loving the challenge! This is the first since the first syndicate war. Let's do it every war. Can you?

MattThomas08
07-14-2013, 02:16 PM
Congrats SAS and Rogues. We are loving the challenge! This is the first since the first syndicate war. Let's do it every war. Can you?

Can or want? :D

SAS1
07-14-2013, 03:01 PM
Indians backing down from a fight? I don't buy it!

Sin your an Idiot...get another hobby

We are not done by a long shot ...and you haven't won crap. You just babble nonsense from the sidelines like a cheerleader on meth....do something other than run your mouth

BigMoney
07-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Bit Billionaires ankle to get his autograph. Don't think he noticed. Its good to be low level with high stats. Im not worth the IP. :)

Well, now I had to hit you just to see your stats. Thanks for the 147 IP and $19k.

JonHanFord
07-14-2013, 05:38 PM
what happen to indian nation? they participate in war? what ranked they as of now?

The Billionaire
07-14-2013, 05:48 PM

Lucky for me i'm very low level compared to the rest of the team so i don't get targeted unless its an autograph hunter ;)

Elastic Earl
07-14-2013, 05:51 PM
Thank you Teach. However it ain't over till the fat lady sings!

We have had a really fun time this weekend. I hope Gree rewards the top 3 with better prizes now that the competition is heating up.

Congratulations to all participants. Everyone pulled out their big guns this weekend!

iteachem
07-14-2013, 08:06 PM
Thank you Teach. However it ain't over till the fat lady sings!

We have had a really fun time this weekend. I hope Gree rewards the top 3 with better prizes now that the competition is heating up.

Congratulations to all participants. Everyone pulled out their big guns this weekend!

Yes it was a fun weekend. You guys deserve better prizes

MattThomas08
07-14-2013, 08:07 PM
what happen to indian nation? they participate in war? what ranked they as of now?

Indians don't always shoot for 2nd. They've come up lower than that in the past and still have one of the strongest teams around and should finish 4th. I'm not good at math, but that means only like 3ish teams scored higher and line 10k lower. Oh, and did your team do 38 mil IP?

Nice job Indians.

JonHanFord
07-14-2013, 08:12 PM
Indians don't always shoot for 2nd. They've come up lower than that in the past and still have one of the strongest teams around and should finish 4th. I'm not good at math, but that means only like 3ish teams scored higher and line 10k lower. Oh, and did your team do 38 mil IP?

Nice job Indians.

im just Asking...

TZora
07-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Will be interesting to see if either SAS or Rouges can take down FC and who will get second.

Good luck
nice way of pleading sas and rogues to take on the fight club since your team is incapable of :)

TZora
07-14-2013, 08:39 PM
perhaps if Rouges and SAS merged they could challenge FC!!!
perhaps you didn't notice i was talking about "indiots" .. where are they? may be busy with fixing their broken teepees? this war, indiots have been off the charts .. oh wait a second, perhaps the top 3 prizes suck, so the smart people are aiming for the 4th spot and saving gold for the daily business huh? :p

TZora
07-14-2013, 09:11 PM
Indians don't always shoot for 2nd.
not sure how missed this one but its hilarious ... and when will they shoot for #1?

TZora
07-14-2013, 09:15 PM
I am one of the very few people who believes that Indians are a dead crime city gang.

No I do no dislike Indians, infact I respect the gang as a whole bar the 1-2 big mouths.

So people maybe asking what I mean the Indians are dead

Let me explain.

The reason the subject got my attention was because of toilet papers.
If I was to explain in detail I'll be here forever so I'll try shortening it as much as possible.

As Indians and none Indians know that payam was a conzio employee that mark vermantly denied.

We know that payam stratgy to band together a group to take on the HL major gold spenders, which was known as Noodles Gang and later on because of twinster became known as the Indians.
The telltale sign of an Indian was a teepee as the central point of the hood.

Payam was a person who found working as a team far to difficult, ended up faultering in his task.

You may ask what the task was.
The task was to make the HL player to spend gold on a war that really had no true purpose.

As time passed payam's one man crusade was going horrible as Indians only needed 1-2 really strong stat players to control payam.
Payam retires.

Payam retirement brings out baroness who uses a certain trusted forum contributer to cause the ultimate cc fight ever known in the game.
Cold vs Indians.

As far as recruitment goes they added a 2 man gang and renamed themselves CK.
Then the scouring of the game got started by CK for player who had disposable income that they used to buy gold in the past. (potentally these player could be fooled to buy more gold on a fake war)

Once the foundation was set baroness runs away from the gang (don't know much about that, I was on holiday then)

You maybe asking what does toilet papers got to do with it?
The toilet papers was a deirect insult to the Indian by gree.

You may ask how?
If you take the intial of toilet paper it's TP aka teepee.

So what is known of the TP's?
They have great stats but are easily blown away.

So what does that have to do with the Indian?
I asked myself what is the hidden message.

All gree are doing is making you waste your real wealth, making you believe it some kind of cool thing having gang wars.
Knowning the strongest gang will alway be gree.

So Indian take my word or take it as rubbish.

Also the Indians you have a double agent someone who pulling your string that making you believe the best thing is to waste your money buying gold.

Other gangs you're being minipulated the exact same way too until you're forced to retire and gree win again.

If I'm wrong I don't care just telling you what I see from a neutral point of view.
each word is so true and like written on stone .. i really admire you sinsir. you saw it coming and announced it months ago. only the wise agreed with you :)

SinSir
07-14-2013, 10:09 PM
I must admit the indiots were a bunch of thickoes as I posted on a thread that OP created a while back exposing how he himself goes around calling everyone a hacker & how the OP was recruited by indiots to actively search for hackers along with fuzzy just to take the heat off their own hacking & also the indiots hacking exploits. I even mentioned that the hack was done using the cc hd version on the iPad only for that indiot to quickly delete the thread I posted & exposed tjeir ingame cheating, but unbeknown to them gree had already read the post before the thread got deleted, clicked on & got to work fixing the exploits & now even changed the option of transferring game between devices, only because they were swapping the game between devices & hacking gold.
So shame on you indiots you messed with the wrong ONI.

The winner is the one who laughs last & the loudest.
I'm laughing & it sure is loud.

Call me what you want but I was proven right & it's a shame the other post I made on the other threads got deleted by them or you may of seen how I had them sussed out so long time ago, just happy gree did take their time to fix the exploit which also placed the nail in the coffin of the indiot cheats that once boosted to be spending grands but in truth was just hacking gold.

I win & yes I'm my own cheerleader.
Indiots call me what you want as I did get the last laugh & honestly is funny watching you cry like babies.
I'm a maverick you must secretly admit that.

sister morphine
07-14-2013, 10:58 PM
not sure how missed this one but its hilarious ... and when will they shoot for #1?
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y503/SisterMorphine63/null_zps4107614e.png
Maybe you missed this too? ;)

iteachem
07-14-2013, 11:17 PM
nice way of pleading sas and rogues to take on the fight club since your team is incapable of :)

I love you to Zora....lol

SilentAssassin
07-14-2013, 11:20 PM
This is a very intense war All teams congrats

montecore
07-14-2013, 11:41 PM
For the next youtube video, could you please actually use footage from the Fight Club movie?

SinSir
07-15-2013, 12:01 AM

What the point showing a pic of the leader board that isn't an hour old, Sis M you're more intelligent then that anyway why did sas kick you out of their syndicate as you was so proud of being in sas & singing praises like no tomorrow for them.

BigMoney
07-15-2013, 12:20 AM
What the point showing a pic of the leader board that isn't an hour old, Sis M you're more intelligent then that anyway why did sas kick you out of their syndicate as you was so proud of being in sas & singing praises like no tomorrow for them.

Looks to me like he was joking.

CC Pablo
07-15-2013, 12:39 AM

whats wrong with being a school janitor? its an honorable job, same as a lawyer or a professor.

Maybe give us a video of him as the school janitor that he really is, he goes around thinking if he calls hims self an indian or a teacher it make him one, what a disusionalised cry baby along with his indiot family.

Look how he quickly changed his sig with the indiot are my family shame on him as he honestly believed indiot cared for him or looked to him as a family.
Once the hacks got fixed there was no use for a decoy for taking the heat off indiot hackers.

How many hackers are you finding now toilet teacher?

Vito Corleone
07-15-2013, 12:55 AM
I understand SAS and RG want to be top3 but fighting that hard for 2nd place with that prize, +3 more mafia, doesn't really make sense to me...the 2nd prize last war was way way better, 3% mafia attack. Should have put in the effort then instead.

SinSir
07-15-2013, 12:56 AM
Looks to me like he was joking.

Highly unlikely as M has taken a screenshot in the first hour for no real reason but to anticipate if anyone were to say indiot nation could reach top stop as no one takes leader board pic in the first hour but I can understand it may of been taken just by chance & was seen to have indiot at the summit.

The strange thing was Zora posted she lost her game when factory resetting her device so it still is irrelevant making that point as it seemed to be a dig to me.

SinSir
07-15-2013, 12:56 AM

whats wrong with being a school janitor? its an honorable job, same as a lawyer or a professor.

I totally agree nothing wrong with being a janitor but trying to pretend to be something you're not makes you a liar therefore it's not about the job but that fact you're not proud of what you do so need to pretend to me someone you're not just to be accepted the only flaw is he's too dumb & his command of the English language clearly proves him to be of high school education at most.

Now if I was a janitor I wouldn't hide it, better to be honest as then live a lie, would you agree or should pride make you a liar.

TZora
07-15-2013, 12:57 AM
lol yeah, that's the little kid who sprinted to take lead in the beginning of the marathon :)

CC Pablo
07-15-2013, 01:01 AM

Vito, its the same thing with your syndicate, why does Fight Club want to be #1? The prize for top 1 sucks, who gives a sh*t about 40% more respect from fights? Everytime RG and SAS get close to FC, you guys get a huge lead. Are you willing to give up your #1 spot knowing the fact that the prize for top 1 sucks? Why cant you guys settle for #3 then? You said the prize for 2nd spot sucks, and we all know the prize for 1st spot sucks, so you are contradicting yourself. Its the same with RG and SAS, im pretty sure you understand.

I understand SAS and RG want to be top3 but fighting that hard for 2nd place with that prize, +3 more mafia, doesn't really make sense to me...the 2nd prize last war was way way better, 3% mafia attack. Should have put in the effort then instead.

SinSir
07-15-2013, 01:02 AM

Vito the push by the other synd were not for the 2nd prize but the fact FC started slow, so the plan was to take a commanding lead at the top only for FC to turn on the heat but as the cash has been spent by rouge, sas so no point of just giving up so are now on the path of just staying in the pack as number 1 spot was all they were looking for for bragging right & not what 1prize offered

TZora
07-15-2013, 01:02 AM
I love you to Zora....lol
i'm sure you do honey, in fact all of the indiot honeys love me honey. in fact that youtube video explains more of the indiot nation love towards me .. 4 references to me :o

SinSir
07-15-2013, 01:03 AM
What cc Pablo said lol, you're thinking in the same line.

Vito Corleone
07-15-2013, 01:18 AM

Vito, its the same thing with your syndicate, why does Fight Club want to be #1? The prize for top 1 sucks, who gives a sh*t about 40% more respect from fights? Everytime RG and SAS get close to FC, you guys get a huge lead. Are you willing to give up your #1 spot knowing the fact that the prize for top 1 sucks? Why cant you guys settle for #3 then? You said the prize for 2nd spot sucks, and we all know the prize for 1st spot sucks, so you are contradicting yourself. Its the same with RG and SAS, im pretty sure you understand.

****Sure I agree that the 1st prize suck big this war, unless GREE very soon releases a whole new series of high RE big stats weapons (very unlikely though).

FC has been nr1 all wars and we will of course not back down to be 2nd or 3rd after that. We like winning too much!:)

I just wonder why SAS or RG didn't put in these points last war instead? Where the 2nd prize was really good. The 3rd prize this war is good because of the LTB events.

Isn't it more related to that some RG members defected from SAS and this is more like a prestige fight between SAS and RG?

Vito Corleone
07-15-2013, 01:22 AM
Vito the push by the other synd were not for the 2nd prize but the fact FC started slow, so the plan was to take a commanding lead at the top only for FC to turn on the heat but as the cash has been spent by rouge, sas so no point of just giving up so are now on the path of just staying in the pack as number 1 spot was all they were looking for for bragging right & not what 1prize offeredIf FC starts slow that's because we don't get good matchups. With high level players you get dependent on facing other teams with at least 1 lvl250 player. Since we don't have that many low level players like RG and SAS for example. And, of course, RG and SAS try to avoid FC as much as possible...

SinSir
07-15-2013, 02:22 AM
I was thinking maybe it was calculated FC started slow to give the other syndicate a false sense of being able to go toe to toe with you but even then it worked out good as there is no way I can see FC 2nd in any battle they are very methodical in their approach.

I have noticed FC player are generally at lvl 200+ & also heard FC had terrible matching for over 30h which does again make life difficult.

Vito never knew you was FC but cool going to see your stats & send you a quick hello.

Vito Corleone
07-15-2013, 02:33 AM
I was thinking maybe it was calculated FC started slow to give the other syndicate a false sense of being able to go toe to toe with you but even then it worked out good as there is no way I can see FC 2nd in any battle they are very methodical in their approach.

I have noticed FC player are generally at lvl 200+ & also heard FC had terrible matching for over 30h which does again make life difficult.

Vito never knew you was FC but cool going to see your stats & send you a quick hello.The matchups determine quite much of the outcome...we will score very low points against teams where there aren't any top 240+ players while SAS and RG can score good points because of their many low level players. On the other hand they will both score very low points facing us because our level200+ players have good stats.

SinSir
07-15-2013, 02:37 AM
Got you makes perfect sense.

Do FC start a battle once one ends or is the leader the deciding factor on when to start a war.

Rollster
07-15-2013, 03:10 AM

Vito never knew you was FC but cool going to see your stats & send you a quick hello.

or maybe the other start quickly ? more this way.

and i think many players good in IP join the top, another way.

start to slow not sure ;)

BigMoney
07-15-2013, 03:20 AM
or maybe the other start quickly ? more this way.

and i think many players good in IP join the top, another way.

start to slow not sure ;)

I like reading your posts, they are like riddles in wordplay.

bald zeemer
07-15-2013, 03:29 AM
The top 4 can all put on at least 2.5-3m per battle, when they get a good match. Generally teams get maximum participation at kickoff. I think almost every war there's been a bit of a tussle for the first few hours. The surprising thing this war was the length of the 'middle game' - lasting well over a day, with all 4 within 1 fights worth of IP of one another.

It was clearly a bit of a perfect storm. 4 teams fighting with an incredibly good 3rd place prize, SAS with some new "strategy" that turned limping into top 10 into 50m+ ip, and the pumped up LLPs still young enough to pull huge averages per hit.

TZora
07-15-2013, 03:31 AM
Got you makes perfect sense.

Do FC start a battle once one ends or is the leader the deciding factor on when to start a war.
that part is up to the leadership. but here's the real thing ...

FC declares battle ... SAS, Indiot Nation and other syndicates see that FC's points are increasing .. they know that FC is in match with some other team. they all declare battle lol ... and if they see FC's scores not ticking, they hold back. The thing is that FC end up beating a lot of lower rank teams. Now all of you lower ranked teams, if you get matched up against FCS, you can stop blaming GREE and begin blaming SAS, Indiots and Rogues lol

Rollster
07-15-2013, 03:32 AM
hard life ^^

sister morphine
07-15-2013, 04:29 AM
Why? Because it amused me the same as the one where SAS were in first after one battle did.

And for the record, I chose to leave SAS. I had no issues with any member of the syndicate; it was a personal decision because I didn't feel I could pull my weight from a gold spending point of view compared to what many other members were doing. It's no secret I dislike the way this game has become entirely about money. Gold always gave players an edge it's true, but a skilful player could achieve much with only a small amount of gold. Try that now.

TRAZ
07-15-2013, 07:18 AM
It's curious to watch how the gold players shuffle. It is too bad it's all about gold. Ultimately, the win will go to whichever teams dumps the most amount of gold at the end, but good luck to you all regardless. It's still interesting to see how the matchups go. We've always been around the top 50 bracket, yet I think we've been matched with quite a few of the top 10 teams.

dr007
07-15-2013, 07:19 AM
UPDATE: I'm sorry indian nation. I think I just broke your DL's back. Snap, crackle, pop is all I heard. "No more mom, please." Just a tip: the dl should be someone that 90% of us can't beat.

Sharky Finn
07-15-2013, 07:21 AM
I totally agree nothing wrong with being a janitor but trying to pretend to be something you're not makes you a liar therefore it's not about the job but that fact you're not proud of what you do so need to pretend to me someone you're not just to be accepted the only flaw is he's too dumb & his command of the English language clearly proves him to be of high school education at most.

I find it ironic that you are lecturing anyone on their grasp of the English language after all there is such a thing as punctuation and sentence structure and forming thoughts into a cohesive paragraph instead of what you posted because you're not supposed to just keep typing without a break otherwise it is a run-on sentence and really highlights your own tenuous grasp of the language and will surely identify you as that which you claim others to be namely flawed and dumb therefore you should take a break every once in a while maybe limit your posts to five words or less I'm sure you wouldn't want to appear hypocritical after all I like ice cream and then I think I'll type some more and then loop back around to some circuitous logic albeit flawed in a wholly inaccurate manner without breaking whatsoever and therefore pretty funny all around.

TZora
07-15-2013, 07:43 AM
It's no secret I dislike the way this game has become entirely about money. Gold always gave players an edge it's true, but a skilful player could achieve much with only a small amount of gold. Try that now.
off-topic discussion but agree with you sister. this game has gone bonkers, big time. totally out of equilibrium. i wonder if gree is still advertising this game as "free" on google play and apple apps. what actually is "free" about this game now? hmmm lemme guess, free installation? and what after that? nothing but money ...

SinSir
07-15-2013, 07:54 AM
off-topic discussion but agree with you sister. this game has gone bonkers, big time. totally out of equilibrium. i wonder if gree is still advertising this game as "free" on google play and apple apps. what actually is "free" about this game now? hmmm lemme guess, free installation? and what after that? nothing but money ...

Thanks I see never thought that, quite clever to be honest watching the leaderboard to see if influence are getting accumulated by FC before declaring a war, that's showing ultimate submission to FC by your rivalling clans.

montecore
07-15-2013, 08:00 AM

no one kicked her out and she remains one of my favorite players. we actually planted her as a spy on htc-blue for when they make their secret run on the top three.

SinSir
07-15-2013, 08:04 AM
I find it ironic that you are lecturing anyone on their grasp of the English language after all there is such a thing as punctuation and sentence structure and forming thoughts into a cohesive paragraph instead of what you posted because you're not supposed to just keep typing without a break otherwise it is a run-on sentence and really highlights your own tenuous grasp of the language and will surely identify you as that which you claim others to be namely flawed and dumb therefore you should take a break every once in a while maybe limit your posts to five words or less I'm sure you wouldn't want to appear hypocritical after all I like ice cream and then I think I'll type some more and then loop back around to some circuitous logic albeit flawed in a wholly inaccurate manner without breaking whatsoever and therefore pretty funny all around.

English is not my first language but I'm really not to worried about my forum post as I honestly don't hide the fact I was never good at English.

You want to be my English teacher?

SinSir
07-15-2013, 08:06 AM
no one kicked her out and she remains one of my favorite players. we actually planted her as a spy on htc-blue for when they make their secret run on the top three.

Ok I believe you sorry Morp

TZora
07-15-2013, 08:10 AM
lol classic :)

sister morphine
07-15-2013, 08:14 AM
Ssssssh! :rolleyes:

SinSir
07-15-2013, 08:31 AM
Ssssssh! :rolleyes:

It's quite funny as htc were also asking me to get intel about you even gave me a pic of a female with a rose tattoo on her right arm & a red ribbon to see if it was genuine but I was too busy & by that time you had left sas lol.

Htc were spying on you also, you people are a bit crazy.

iteachem
07-15-2013, 09:14 AM
Sin do you dream about me also?

I have been teaching 6-8th grade for 17 years, but if you enjoy visualizing me as a janitor feel free (although I am not sure i want to know why you picture me with a plunger in your fantasies).

scott(ST6)
07-15-2013, 09:23 AM
I have been teaching 6-8th grade for 17 years

do you take the kids's lunch money and buy vaults?

iteachem
07-15-2013, 09:26 AM
do you take the kids's lunch money and buy vaults?

Lol... No I teach in inner city... My kids are tough..they would beat the **** out of me

iteachem
07-15-2013, 09:34 AM
Back on topic...fig if you want to continue to troll me i will start a thread just for you sound good?

Anyway good job to the top three. You guys did well this war. Looks like a tight battle for second.

TZora
07-15-2013, 09:37 AM
17 years ... not bad ..

http://imagesup.net/?di=2137390620110

t12pm
07-15-2013, 09:37 AM
I find it ironic that I AM lecturing anyone on their grasp of the English language after all there is such a thing as punctuation and sentence structure and forming thoughts into a cohesive paragraph instead of what you posted because you're not supposed to just keep typing without a break otherwise it is a run-on sentence and really highlights your own tenuous grasp of the language and will surely identify you as that which you claim others to be namely flawed and dumb therefore you should take a break every once in a while maybe limit your posts to five words or less I'm sure you wouldn't want to appear hypocritical after all I like ice cream and then I think I'll type some more and then loop back around to some circuitous logic albeit flawed in a wholly inaccurate manner without breaking whatsoever and therefore pretty funny all around.

There fixed that for you

SinSir
07-15-2013, 09:39 AM
If it makes you better I'd sure like a thread dedicated to me & created by you & second can you make a YouTube vid with reference to me.

I really love the way you've put so much importance to my post, but life of an indiot who lost his indiot family so who is your family now.

SinSir
07-15-2013, 09:40 AM
Teach you know I'm always going to troll you so no point asking.

iteachem
07-15-2013, 09:45 AM
17 years ... not bad ..

http://imagesup.net/?di=2137390620110

Too funny.. Yes I worked in biochem research for a few years but then decided to jump to teaching. I had a rough life growing up so I consider it my mission to give back. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. If you are ever in denver hit me up and you can come and meet some my students. They are amazing. I have loved every minute of it.

Veezy
07-15-2013, 09:57 AM
Congrats top 3. Well faught. Great job!!

Swearengen
07-15-2013, 10:04 AM
Great fight one and all...

SinSir
07-15-2013, 10:27 AM
Teach are you fraid of me that much that you think I won't post to you in every post or thread you make & I like the sound of a YouTube vid more.

Ok I wanted to ask teach what the damage in the indiot clan, heard lupo quit, johnny quit & sam had enough of carry you hackers & want out so will stop buying gold until you find a new gold hack.

It's really sad how a low stat player like me can affect you in such a way that you really have time not only to reply to my post but make a thread over me.

Are you honestly a teacher as you really lack people skills & put trust in people you never met & call them family and neglect your own children you're an embarrassment to all fathers & I truly feel sorry for your kids because if you were a dog you'd be put down already

MattThomas08
07-15-2013, 10:42 AM
Wow Sin. I hope that saying those hateful comments about somebody over the Internet makes your life better and makes you happier.

Pudgy Pumpkin
07-15-2013, 10:48 AM
if it makes you better i'd sure like a thread dedicated to me & created by you & second can you make a youtube vid with reference to me.

I really love the way you've put so much importance to my post, but life of an indiot who lost his indiot family so who is your family now.

🎃🎃warning: Jackass alert🎃🎃

SinSir
07-15-2013, 10:53 AM
It don't make me better in any such way but if you even watched the YouTube vid or post indiot make you'll understand it's what they call fair game dissing others family eta.

I'm just giving them a taste of their own medicine, I'm not here for any popularity contest its a personal thing which they poked the sleeping lion so I'm not here to defend my action & the game has a block feature which can be activated on me so you don't get to see my post.

I'm sorry forum but I have my reasons & am not inclined to explain my actions as I would be offended if someone was doing it to me but I don't go around targeting people out the blue just for lulz I'm doing what I need for only myself.

Trev
07-15-2013, 11:02 AM
Last battle it seems...well played all groups. May have one or two spots available next time... Pm me if you think you got what it takes..

BigMoney
07-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Indians are battling, FYI.

Edit: well, they're not really battling. I guess they declared to try and be spoil sports or something?

vitus79
07-15-2013, 11:51 AM
Indians are battling, FYI.

Edit: well, they're not really battling. I guess they declared to try and be spoil sports or something?

wait, people still can do battles for fun with free hits? are you kidding? how is it spoiling? only coz you cant score big on us doesnt mean we are not allowed to have some fun. we cant prejudice Gree's match up system. well maybe SAS can 😜

BigMoney
07-15-2013, 12:12 PM
wait, people still can do battles for fun with free hits? are you kidding? how is it spoiling? only coz you cant score big on us doesnt mean we are not allowed to have some fun. we cant prejudice Gree's match up system. well maybe SAS can 😜

We did just fine, thank you. If it wasn't for iteachem, we might have been in trouble.

http://i.imgur.com/JbOFqLR.png

Figured you were trying to be spoilers because you declared at the same time FC and Rogues were declaring (with 40 minutes left, hardly an arbitrary time), even though you were obviously out of contention for Top 3 and very, very securely in the Top 10.

Doesn't really matter, I appreciate the minor heart attack as we fought to stay in the Top 25. So, thanks for that. :D

dr007
07-15-2013, 12:14 PM
At times, we say things but don't really understand the meaning but today one of these sayings took on a real vivid image for Rogues: "to be the best you have to beat the best."

whatwhat
07-15-2013, 12:19 PM
What a battle.... It's true the prizes perhaps were not up to snuff but we all gave each other a good run for it. Congrats FC and SAS. you mad third place a really fun spot to be in. Oh and no thanks gree for it taking more than twenty minutes to match us at the final battle and matching sas instantly. But such is life.... I concede gracefully. Well done. :))

scott(ST6)
07-15-2013, 12:26 PM
we waiting about 10 to 12 minutes too on the last one.

congrats all!

oh yeah
07-15-2013, 12:27 PM
SAS got matched up with our team (10K IP away from top 100). So we didn't get top 100. Congrats to SAS though. What position did they finish?

montecore
07-15-2013, 12:28 PM
What a battle.... It's true the prizes perhaps were not up to snuff but we all gave each other a good run for it. Congrats FC and SAS. you mad third place a really fun spot to be in. Oh and no thanks gree for it taking more than twenty minutes to match us at the final battle and matching sas instantly. But such is life.... I concede gracefully. Well done. :))

we waited a long time for the match and saw you cutting into our lead. i didnt think we were getting matched. sick battle.

Elastic Earl
07-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Pairing system seemed to take longer than usual. We consistently waited 20 minutes or longer all weekend. I just assumed it was people trying to avoid us. If everyone else experienced the same thing maybe the developers should have a look.

BigMoney
07-15-2013, 12:35 PM
SAS got matched up with our team (10K IP away from top 100). So we didn't get top 100. Congrats to SAS though. What position did they finish?

Ouch. I've been telling people in the Top 250 complaining about matching Top 25-50 teams to suck it up (even though as a Top 25 I've never seen a team outside the Top 100, and didn't see a team out of the Top 75 this battle), but a Top 3 vs. a Top 100? Brutal. No way you had anyone who could score. Sorry about that.

And it went FC-SAS-Rogues. SAS edged out Rogues by ~200k IP.

SilentAssassin
07-15-2013, 12:41 PM
Great job to everyone in this war. This was the best war

Timmaaay
07-15-2013, 12:48 PM
It was close big money. I think we finished 50k short in the end. Well done to you.

We did just fine, thank you. If it wasn't for iteachem, we might have been in trouble.

Figured you were trying to be spoilers because you declared at the same time FC and Rogues were declaring (with 40 minutes left, hardly an arbitrary time), even though you were obviously out of contention for Top 3 and very, very securely in the Top 10.

Doesn't really matter, I appreciate the minor heart attack as we fought to stay in the Top 25. So, thanks for that. :D

BigMoney
07-15-2013, 12:50 PM
It was close big money. I think we finished 50k short in the end. Well done to you.

What syndicate are you in? Did you get 26th?

whatwhat
07-15-2013, 12:50 PM

Ouch that is unlucky. Yes I dont believe Rogues ever saw someone so low on the Totem pole during this battle. They finished second! It was a great finish :)

SilentAssassin
07-15-2013, 12:54 PM
I'm sure the next war will a high scoring war as well. great job rogues

TheAD
07-15-2013, 01:01 PM
Congrats top three, awesome IP

Timmaaay
07-15-2013, 01:31 PM
What syndicate are you in? Did you get 26th?

Goodfellas. And yeah. Looks like we finished short by less than 50k

SAS1
07-15-2013, 01:39 PM
I think it should be renamed EPIC Rumble!!! Great job all teams. What a fun weekend!

cr0nchef
07-15-2013, 01:44 PM
Goodfellas. And yeah. Looks like we finished short by less than 50k
dam that sucks I thought you guys had a good grip on top 25. I feel your pain man I finished 11th a couple wars ago and I went to bed the night before in 9th so that was a ****ty ouch lol

I'm sure the next war will a high scoring war as well. great job rogues
it was very good to see FC have to work for there pudding there the best of the best,(ppl can say what they want but you all know its true(just look at the controlled districts lol)) and all THREE of you "guys" made em work for it. it was great to watch even tho from the sidelines, getting 60mil IP 1mil a person that's just ****ing crazy.

but mainly I loved how civil it was(for the most part) just good old fashion warring G R A T S to you all
(p.s. super grats to my old brothers who merged into SAS, great job)

evj
07-15-2013, 01:57 PM
Thx for an epic, wild ride. It was amazing last hours and our team really stood up.
I congratulate all teams and especially Rouges who fight us to the door.

PS! We would have a few spots open. PM me.

MonteCitan
07-15-2013, 02:07 PM

Ever consider there was more to the history of SAS/Rogues that made this battle happen?

Or maybe SAS just wanted to get the top 3 to open their wallets just because they could? I'm not SAS, but I'm very familiar with most of the top 10s.. Just my $.02

BigMoney
07-15-2013, 02:15 PM
dam that sucks I thought you guys had a good grip on top 25. I feel your pain man I finished 11th a couple wars ago and I went to bed the night before in 9th so that was a ****ty ouch lol

Hah, if you want a grip on the Top 25, you need to be sitting about 1 million IP over it with an hour to go. Earlier in the war we sunk down to about 31st despite still being in contention for Top 25, which meant there were at least 6 teams fighting for that 25th spot that wouldn't get it. I'm sure probably a few of them gave up for the last day, but there is always AT LEAST one team outside the top 25 that's pushing hard for 25th, and last time there were 2. Wouldn't be surprised to see even more this time.

evj
07-15-2013, 03:18 PM
And for the record, I chose to leave SAS. I had no issues with any member of the syndicate; it was a personal decision because I didn't feel I could pull my weight from a gold spending point of view compared to what many other members were doing. It's no secret I dislike the way this game has become entirely about money. Gold always gave players an edge it's true, but a skilful player could achieve much with only a small amount of gold. Try that now.

I can confirm my sisters part. She left of her own free will.

montecore
07-15-2013, 03:33 PM
Ever consider there was more to the history of SAS/Rogues that made this battle happen?

Or maybe SAS just wanted to get the top 3 to open their wallets just because they could? I'm not SAS, but I'm very familiar with most of the top 10s.. Just my $.02

this battle had almost nothing to do with the prizes.

evj
07-15-2013, 03:41 PM
I just wonder why SAS or RG didn't put in these points last war instead? Where the 2nd prize was really good. The 3rd prize this war is good because of the LTB events.

Isn't it more related to that some RG members defected from SAS and this is more like a prestige fight between SAS and RG?

It could also been timing. Due to some sh*tchat in the forum earlier, we had to rebuild our team.
Maybe the 2nd was a result of our work, thought of that? ;)

iteachem
07-15-2013, 05:30 PM
It could also been timing. Due to some sh*tchat in the forum earlier, we had to rebuild our team.

Regardless of any back story you folks and rougues put up a serious amount of points. Nicely done

Absolute silence
07-15-2013, 05:48 PM
Sister morphine left in good terms and will always be welcome back into the folds of SAS. We wish her the absolute best and know any syndicate she joins will be lucky to have her as a member.

As for not going for the 2nd or 3rd prize last war... We were battling with only 20 members and chose to make a statement by remaining in the 10th spot.

This war we were almost at full strenght ... I say almost as we have room for five (5) dedicated players for next war.

Finally, as to this war... Our goal was only 3rd place... That is why we sat in third place for most of the war... And because we were bored, decided to have a little fun with Rouges and to give them a taste of what we can do in the future.

Well, we are starting to formulate our next battle plan and recruit our final members. Peace Out.

lordsagacity
07-15-2013, 07:07 PM

This resurrection war is rather expensive, though. ;)
But no matter which teams win top3, Gree is the one who laughs the loudest.

TZora
07-15-2013, 07:47 PM

now that pic is worth putting in a frame and hanging on the best wall of your house :)
congrats!!

TitanCold
07-15-2013, 10:28 PM
Very impressive ip

Vito Corleone
07-16-2013, 12:09 AM

Or maybe SAS just wanted to get the top 3 to open their wallets just because they could? I'm not SAS, but I'm very familiar with most of the top 10s.. Just my $.02Sure that was what I wrote in post #52.
"
"
As I understood it RG was only 1900 IP from SAS finally? It was an epic battle but was it worth it for RG? They had perhaps around 18 million IP margain to Indians in 4th...That could have been saved for the future instead...

lordsagacity
07-16-2013, 12:17 AM
Sure that was what I wrote in post #52.
"
"
As I understood it RG was only 1900 IP from SAS finally? It was an epic battle but was it worth it for RG? They had perhaps around 18 million IP margain to Indians in 4th...That could have been saved for the future instead...
The same can be applied to FC, way too much margin to the second.

Vito Corleone
07-16-2013, 12:20 AM
The same can be applied to FC, way too much margin to the second.Well we got RG in the 2nd last fight and that's when the margain opened up...it's all about pairing.

MattThomas08
07-16-2013, 03:34 AM
Sure that was what I wrote in post #52.
"
"

It wasn't worth it for either team. It came down to the wire like these things usually do and a lot relies on the matchups. Both teams wasted a ton of cash and neither got a worthwhile prize, but it was fun and we were battling for more than prizes, just like we almost always are. Good times, Gree wins.

Butt Futter
07-16-2013, 04:46 AM
Congrats to the top 3 syndicates. it was a joy to watch it all unfold.