PDA

View Full Version : Hackers

Skoalrulz
07-14-2013, 07:36 AM
I think I found my first hacker. He is lvl 114 with over 1 mil att/def. his income per hour is 513k. He has units I have never seen before and one of those u ~ rolling thunder ~. Has all the curragh building units but no building. So what do I need to report him?

out of names
07-14-2013, 08:11 AM
All units no building probablg means he sold the building

Skoalrulz
07-14-2013, 08:19 AM
He also has the idf army ranger

mxz
07-14-2013, 08:38 AM
All units no building probablg means he sold the buildingIPH of $513K would (1) make it real hard to save (2) indicate he still has some buildings, diminishing the odds a player would delete a relatively easily collectible 48 hour one.

ProCision
07-14-2013, 09:17 AM
Then I guess im a hacker too then. I have a ton of building LTQ units and no building and my IPH is on 50k p/h. Its called buy, upgrade when ltq is over sell to buy the next one... Not that hard to do.

Plus there arent any more hackers in MW, didn't you read the notes on the last update.

mxz
07-14-2013, 09:35 AM
Then I guess im a hacker too then. I have a ton of building LTQ units and no building and my IPH is on 50k p/h. Its called buy, upgrade when ltq is over sell to buy the next one... Not that hard to do.Total cost of all Curraugh upgrades is north of $5B. On a $550K IPH that's 81 vaults of cash. Maybe there's a chance someone at L114 was able to attack and rob enough to make a dent in that, maybe they did purchase 50(?) vaults of cash, maybe they did sell them later - but why keep a couple windmill only to sell off the ones the would help you raise money later?

More likely - OP has framed this wrong.

out of names
07-14-2013, 09:54 AM
Total cost of all Curraugh upgrades is north of $5B. On a $550K IPH that's 81 vaults of cash. Maybe there's a chance someone at L114 was able to attack and rob enough to make a dent in that, maybe they did purchase 50(?) vaults of cash, maybe they did sell them later - but why keep a couple windmill only to sell off the ones the would help you raise money later?

More likely this is not why but maybe he doesnt get on much to collect his buildings and doesnt want to be a target, and since he is so strong he doesnt need high income cuz he can just attack/rob

ProCision
07-14-2013, 10:17 AM
Total cost of all Curraugh upgrades is north of $5B. On a $550K IPH that's 81 vaults of cash. Maybe there's a chance someone at L114 was able to attack and rob enough to make a dent in that, maybe they did purchase 50(?) vaults of cash, maybe they did sell them later - but why keep a couple windmill only to sell off the ones the would help you raise money later?

I see your point. I dont have anything close to the top units.

mxz
07-14-2013, 10:18 AM
More likely this is not why but maybe he doesnt get on much to collect his buildings and doesnt want to be a target, and since he is so strong he doesnt need high income cuz he can just attack/robWith 1M stats at L114 you think he's worried about being a target? Or that he's able to rob/attack enough to make $5B in 20 days but can't collect once every 2 days? :eek:

vball
07-14-2013, 11:34 AM
Found a hacker in LLP account that my son plays. Level 71 ish but has 448 Transport Raiders. From a top 100 faction too. she has been reported. Hope they can shut these folks down and do a better job than we have seen.

Skoalrulz
07-14-2013, 11:34 AM
39123911[

Photos of a couple units he has.

ProCision
07-14-2013, 11:46 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3911&d=1373826754

Skoalrulz
07-14-2013, 12:01 PM
I have just scrolled through the top 25 factions for the PvP tournment and he is not listed in any of them. if was in a top faction he should be listed because I lost to his attack so therefore he has points. some units he has

~Shattering fighter jet~
~Glory Fighter~
~offensive Missle Launcher~
~Rolling Thunder~
~Invasion Tactical Trooper~
~Stinger Soilder~
IDF Army Ranger
Shockwave Blaster
p-91 Pounder
Cassnadra PT-76

Those are just a few. there are plenty more but dont want to keep looking

HGF69
07-14-2013, 12:18 PM
Found a hacker in LLP account that my son plays. Level 71 ish but has 448 Transport Raiders. From a top 100 faction too. she has been reported. Hope they can shut these folks down and do a better job than we have seen.

She has already been dealt with appropriately by Gree. I can assure you.

ProCision
07-14-2013, 12:27 PM
According to his wall he may or may not be in Mexchicano Ops

Im looking at his units and hes not even doing it right. He has 4 1 Year Vereran's....lol idiot.

10 - PT-10 Rail Scouts
32 Heavy Cannons

Lots of WD units he has 2+ of. This guy is stupid.

Skoalrulz
07-14-2013, 12:31 PM
Even if was that faction is not a top 10 or even close to get those units

BostonHammer
07-14-2013, 01:06 PM
I just reported my first hacker, never bothered before. Dred P@#$%e R@&%#@s, level in the very low hundreds with over 1.5 million stats. He has 2000 Desert Night Watchmen with the 10% casualty reduction. What surprises me the most is the number of people trying to recruit him when a look through his inventory would show he/she is a hacker.

lemonhaze
07-14-2013, 01:31 PM
this guy here is still running around after several reports..i just attacked him 2 days ago and he attacked me back 3913 if this is not a hacker then i will never play again..Unlimited HR i have sent several tickets in nothing done so far..its very obvious

ProCision
07-14-2013, 02:36 PM
this guy here is still running around after several reports..i just attacked him 2 days ago and he attacked me back 3913 if this is not a hacker then i will never play again..Unlimited HR i have sent several tickets in nothing done so far..its very obvious

having 2000 is the same as having 1 when it comes to HR. Still the amount of A/D that 2000 gives you.....

Skoalrulz
07-14-2013, 03:21 PM
He is still active. Deleted all posts on his comments page.

ProCision
07-14-2013, 03:26 PM
now he will change his name.

I am a cow
07-14-2013, 08:08 PM
holy crap that is some hacker!

Skoalrulz
07-14-2013, 10:02 PM
Nope, he still hasn't changed his name

bushobama
07-14-2013, 11:46 PM

these energy hackers are everywhere.. I've run into and reported many and nothing has been done to any of them. Recent exploiter I came across has nearly 3000 transport raiders!! It's such b.s. This joker probably started playing the game a month or two ago and his stats beat mine and I've been playing for almost two years. I wouldn't expect any changes soon.

jorgeMW
07-15-2013, 12:58 AM
Dummy is dumb.

vball
07-15-2013, 07:59 AM
bushobama.

I have seen some too. One I took great joy in hitting and seeing his transport raiders drop like flies.

Still though, you would think any honorable faction who knows someone is a hacker would drop them immediately.

Although far from perfect, I know that in Alpha as well as in VFF we tend to look through people's inventory and if there is anything that raises an eyebrow either ask them or do not accept them.

What would seem to be helpful to me, although you might have to do it off forum, is to keep a list of known hackers, this way if any faction leader wants to see before they accept someone like that, they would have that information available.

jchow69
07-15-2013, 10:18 AM
I think that Sirius might come to close this thread sooner or later.

Sgt Q
07-15-2013, 01:31 PM

He must be a pirate. ;)

lemonhaze
07-15-2013, 03:43 PM
having 2000 is the same as having 1 when it comes to HR. Still the amount of A/D that 2000 gives you..... yup the stats are insanse with that me p91 pounders

lemonhaze
07-15-2013, 03:46 PM
bushobama.

I have seen some too. One I took great joy in hitting and seeing his transport raiders drop like flies.

Still though, you would think any honorable faction who knows someone is a hacker would drop them immediately.

Although far from perfect, I know that in Alpha as well as in VFF we tend to look through people's inventory and if there is anything that raises an eyebrow either ask them or do not accept them.

What would seem to be helpful to me, although you might have to do it off forum, is to keep a list of known hackers, this way if any faction leader wants to see before they accept someone like that, they would have that information available. thats what we do in kill yo self to..we are a legit top 25 faction..we dont even have all the def maxed out yet and dont have 1 sea attack either..we recently had only 46 memebrs but since have increased to 50..i see this one group called US army bullies..they take pride in showing they are maxed out on everthing..even the sea and air attacks..and i know the 4th sea attack cost 60b so im sure 5 and 6 would be welll over 150b and 200b same for the air..there is no way they got that legit unless they had everone buying cash from ingame funds and i highly doubt that

vball
07-15-2013, 09:12 PM
My guess is there are more legitimate factions than not. Perhaps my altruism showing up, but I believe there are more quality people here than trolls, hackers and the factions that welcome them.

Good for you kill yo self. Props to you guys.

I will make note of that, what I find is that people who are similar tend to find each other on here. quality people begets quality factions regardless of their ranking.

lemonhaze
07-15-2013, 09:16 PM
My guess is there are more legitimate factions than not. Perhaps my altruism showing up, but I believe there are more quality people here than trolls, hackers and the factions that welcome them.

Good for you kill yo self. Props to you guys.

I will make note of that, what I find is that people who are similar tend to find each other on here. quality people begets quality factions regardless of their ranking. i agree man..and like i said the US army bullies take pride in posting on ppls walls inclsudeing mine trying to recruit saying they are maxed out on ever bonus they have..i find it really hard to beleive they would be able to get all those sea and air attacks..bc i know that the 4th sea attack is 60b..i have also heard good things about VFF alpha props to u and ur team mates for the legit work u guys do

Erkensang
07-15-2013, 10:13 PM
I think I found my first hacker. He is lvl 114 with over 1 mil att/def. his income per hour is 513k. He has units I have never seen before and one of those u ~ rolling thunder ~. Has all the curragh building units but no building. So what do I need to report him?
The dude is definitly a hacker!

Skoalrulz
07-15-2013, 10:39 PM
I have been trying to find him all night and have not been able to. If you are around lvl 114 and want to look pm me and I will give his name.

DutchMaestro253
07-19-2013, 12:51 AM
all hackers should be banned on device id & ip