PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Maverick (The Lone Ranger Rides Again!!!)

Maverick50727
07-13-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm rarely on these days due to work and family issues. I miss the old days of the forum before factions when forumites talked more. Just wanted to pop in and say hello now that the Disney "The Lone Ranger" movie came out. Many of you contacted me about it. Yes I saw it on the 4th of July with my daughter. I won't be too critical of it though. It was worth seeing as a action movie and if you are a Depp fan. If you expect a cowboy meets pirates of the Caribbean. You got it. We loved the part when the William Tell overture kicked in. And PMSL at the end when Tonto said to the Lone Ranger don't ever do that again. I won't ruin the movie and tell you what he did though.

In truth the Dedpicable Me 2 movie we saw the day before the daughter like more and is more of a family movie and why it kicked the LR at the box office.

If you guys want to say hello please do so. I'll be happy to hear from many of my old friends.

REG in Modern War is always recruiting sldo so if you want to ride along with a old friend contact myself, Tate or others in REG.

On a side note if any forumite plays War of Narions and plays in world12 or is looking to switch worlds/alliances there. Look us up. All forumites welcome in the REG group formed in WON.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?61254-Ranger-Elites-Guild-World-12-Recruiting

Keep in touch guys. Hi-yo Silver Away!!!

JohnnyR
07-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Dang fine seein' ya around Mav, hope it'll be more often. Mcdoc, Thief, Gambit and Hivesy are still regular posters here, as are some others I've forgotten-ya should stop by more!

ProCision
07-13-2013, 05:56 PM
I still use your google docs even though there outdated by a year....

Hivesy
07-13-2013, 07:40 PM
These old skool threads are fast becoming new skool. Big ups to you Mav, big ups to REG, VFF, and all concerned.

Johnny R is a ledge. Mav is a ledge. Devin and pelle and Miner are ledges.

Mcdoc however is one of the few who are still hitting it hard, over 1 mil stats? Nice.

Zulfiqaar
07-13-2013, 07:47 PM
Hello Maverick..dont ask who i am, im just a random newbie who found your ancient research helpful..thanks :)

Led
07-13-2013, 08:06 PM
These old skool threads are fast becoming new skool. Big ups to you Mav, big ups to REG, VFF, and all concerned.

It's cool to be old skool 😎

Tito89
07-13-2013, 08:18 PM
loved the lone ranger movie, depp is a great actor and i can never take him seriously

Maverick50727
07-14-2013, 07:18 AM

Johnny R is a ledge. Mav is a ledge. Devin and pelle and Miner are ledges.

Mcdoc however is one of the few who are still hitting it hard, over 1 mil stats? Nice.
You are a legend too bro. Are you really still in VFF infirmary? seriously? Get out if there. Come sit in REG. You will enjoy the talk in our groupme threads with many old friends and legends. All you listed above are in REG, but Devin is gone from MW and likely to never return.

I think you are active enough to be in REG and not just sit. REG still ranks far above the infirmary for perks. We also have the CAI faction for LLPs. Let's talk. Drop us a PM or my email and Nach00's are listed in the WON thread above. Talk to us in groupme for some fun at least.

Arizona
07-14-2013, 10:58 AM
Nice of you to drop in Mav. Many old skool forumites don't anymore, but it's good to keep things alive. I miss the old days of fights and handbags at ten paces; fights that went on for days on end. Popcorn sales rocketed back then, but things change and that's the nature of forums, we evolve into the present day forum.
The only thing that keeps me playing are the good ppl I met on here.
Ally with me strangers : 597 476 944 or my drunk Scottish alter ego Angus 599 330 015
Keep on Truckin' Mav!

vball
07-14-2013, 11:32 AM
Hey Mav,

glad to see you drop by. Please tell everyone in Reg hi.

Also hope that real life settles down for you so you can enjoy some of the summer.

Thief
07-14-2013, 12:30 PM
Great to see you on again Mav!

Not too many things in the forum stay constant. I come on to do the loot tracker and help where I can but find myself on here less and less as well.

Also for War of Nations we have a faction on World 11. All Modern War players (about 35 of us) if your looking to come play together.

Gixxxah_Ridah
07-14-2013, 02:41 PM
Well if its cool to be old school, this is my first time back on the forum in a loooong time. Miss all the old crew that used to spend hours on here talking to in the early days when breaking 300K IPH was a big deal and now I'm targeting 3million per hour hahahaha.

Hope all is well, maybe ill be more of a reg in here again. Not sure though, all the newbies have no idea who I am but maybe some of the old schoolers will remember me.

JohnnyR
07-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Have not seen you in forever Gixxxah!

Gixxxah_Ridah
07-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Yeah pretty much went MIA Johnny! Still been playing MW and KA. I'll try to come around the forums again. I need to rebuild my allies again in MW and potentially join a faction. I'm in a guild in KA and it's made the game more fun.

How you been? Are all the old school original forum fighters still around my ms kitty, thunder child etc?

JohnnyR
07-14-2013, 04:16 PM
Most everyone still plays, post on forum a lot less though. :-/ Near everyone checks in still, total MIAs are probably Stricker, Spectra, Astral. Even Agent Orange still posts! Mcdoc, Poop, Thunder still post! Still need BronKing, Aidan, HK to stop by!

Gixxxah_Ridah
07-14-2013, 04:19 PM
Damn see now those are the people I remember and what made me love the game, and this forum, so much. Hope to start seeing all those people again.

JohnnyR
07-14-2013, 04:24 PM
Damn see now those are the people I remember and what made me love the game, and this forum, so much. Hope to start seeing all those people again.

HK, Aidan and I think Bronson still play. With more peeps like you and Mav stopping by-more will come. :-)

Jhoemel
07-14-2013, 05:54 PM
Good to see some old guys here, oh i mean old timers not old farts. Lol

Corsair
07-14-2013, 08:02 PM
Bronson, Spectra, HK, Aidan all still around but rarely here. Nice to see you again Gixxxah.

Hivesy
07-15-2013, 06:22 AM
Good to see you Gixxxah, I remember your name from when I first started, didn't know how to pronounce it then or now :)

Most of those other guys still play, Aidan and TC have their main accounts in Bravo. Bronson is a pirate. Everyone has an 'other' family where most of the chat happens now sadly. The one big happy forum family is a splintered beast. Occasionally people pop up but it's hard to keep people checking in daily like the good old days.

World domination was truly the best and worst thing to ever happen to this game.

Hivesy
07-15-2013, 06:31 AM
You are a legend too bro. Are you really still in VFF infirmary? seriously? Get out if there. Come sit in REG. You will enjoy the talk in our groupme threads with many old friends and legends. All you listed above are in REG, but Devin is gone from MW and likely to never return.

I think you are active enough to be in REG and not just sit. REG still ranks far above the infirmary for perks. We also have the CAI faction for LLPs. Let's talk. Drop us a PM or my email and Nach00's are listed in the WON thread above. Talk to us in groupme for some fun at least.

ha ha its a weird thing the infirmary, enough good friends there to keep it fun, perfect for a lazy so and so like me who wants to spend the summer months in the garden with the kids, and enough bonuses so we're not miles behind most other 'average' factions. Thanks for the kind offer Mav but I very nearly gave this game up, like so many others have, because of the increased pressures to do certain things at certain times. The only way this works for me now is to freestyle it with the other drop outs in the infirmary. I'd love to chat with you REG stalwarts but the moment I couldn't make a WD battle I'd feel guilty again and the fun would be lost.

PM me please with the group me details (I used to use it in Alpha so hopefully still have the account set up) and I'd love to drop in and say hi.

PS - great to see you on here as well Arizona!

Miner
07-15-2013, 07:07 AM
well, how can I not drop in and post on this thread?!

Everson25
07-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Hey Maverick! How are you doing? It was great to hear from you. I also miss old times. It changed so much. I told post as much as I used to but I try to check the news. Take care my friend!

cheiz
07-15-2013, 01:23 PM
Hello fellas! I really like this thread! Great to see all of you old timers post on here, that's rare nowadays ....

jorge54
07-15-2013, 02:10 PM
I think I would have liked this forum before factions. It sounds like it was a more open, helpful group. Now it seems like everyone is about their "faction", or declaring "cheaters".

BTW, Maverick, thanks for the spreadsheets. It has proved to be very useful for me.

fuzzlenutz
07-15-2013, 02:41 PM
Great to see you Mav
Between the Trolls, repeated threads on the same issues and Entirely too many stickies its hard to be here at times

pelle plutt
07-15-2013, 02:46 PM
Most everyone still plays, post on forum a lot less though. :-/ Near everyone checks in still, total MIAs are probably Stricker, Spectra, Astral. Even Agent Orange still posts! Mcdoc, Poop, Thunder still post! Still need BronKing, Aidan, HK to stop by!

I really dig that all of the above are currently, are have been in REG... =)

pelle plutt
07-15-2013, 02:47 PM
well, how can I not drop in and post on this thread?!

You should add your forehead pic =)

Hivesy
07-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Ok now I need to see Miner's forehead. Come on, show it fella :)

Baraka
07-15-2013, 05:01 PM
Sweet Baby this threads even got a post outta me. How are you Mav my friend. Hope the family is all well.you have brought many outta retirement on this thread kudos to you.

Tanner
07-15-2013, 07:58 PM
Everson! Man, long time no see dude! I remember when we were plotting how to upgrade Nano's w/o getting destroyed b/c we only had 10M vaults :) I'm now regularly in the 3-400M over vault range and it never matters! My how the times have changed. ;)

For the record Hivsey, I believe it's pronounced Jicks-uh Ride-uh b/c it's a GSXR moto and if you ride it you're a GSXR Rider - or commonly referred to as a Jicks-Uh. Anyway, you can get a nice used one now w/ a few sc****s from where the n00b laid it down after buying it and riding it twice for the cost of being in a Top 10 for 3-4 WD events ;)

Tanner
07-15-2013, 08:02 PM
Miner's head:
Miner's Head (http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3925&d=1373943756)

Corsair
07-15-2013, 09:06 PM
Miner's head:
Miner's Head (http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3925&d=1373943756)
Damn! Did your wife give that to you for playing with your iPad instead of her? :D

Hivesy
07-16-2013, 12:52 AM
Miner's head:

No way Miner ouch dude! Tell me its comes with a funny story? Not just I walked in to the doorframe while trying to take a pee in the middle of the night :)

Miner
07-16-2013, 08:23 AM
Bahaha! I just saw Tanner's post. That's not REALLY my head.

I do however have a SMALL cut on my forehead. It's an amateur mistake involving a friend's bolt action 50 cal rifle. I don't think it needs stitches... at least I'm not going to go find out anyway.

pelle plutt
07-16-2013, 11:46 AM
love that we managed to turn this thread into a "Miner doing this"-thread (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sJ8xApAhVVM#t=24s)

Hivesy
07-16-2013, 01:11 PM
That is great pelle! That basically is miner just dressed up in his Friday night gear.

CAPT.GIN
07-16-2013, 01:29 PM
It's great to see all the old school form members on this thread! Hi everyone, I missed you guys...

Original War Priest
07-16-2013, 03:40 PM
It's great to see all the old school form members on this thread! Hi everyone, I missed you guys...

GIN, dude your still on here too? Dang. Where the hell is Miner? I need to show him my taser video.

Hivesy
07-16-2013, 04:24 PM
WP in da house, seems weird seeing you with 6 posts brother, at least I've worked out it is actually you now :)

Right this is it, from now on let's all meet here, like the old days, at least every couple of days. Mav's thread can be the new old skool thread, the new 'where are you' thread.

Just need flan to show up and be an ass and it'd be just like old times.

Tail gunner
07-16-2013, 04:59 PM
The last thing we need is flan!!!!

Hi to all the old school crew - lets keep this thread going.....

BigD@wg
07-16-2013, 05:00 PM
Hey Mav! Hope all is well bro. Say hello to the peeps in REG for me.

Nice to see the return of all these old schoolers that were here when i joined the forum. Hope everyone is doing well.

Keep it up and this place might become fun again! :D

Original War Priest
07-16-2013, 05:01 PM
WP in da house, seems weird seeing you with 6 posts brother, at least I've worked out it is actually you now :)

Right this is it, from now on let's all meet here, like the old days, at least every couple of days. Mav's thread can be the new old skool thread, the new 'where are you' thread.

Just need flan to show up and be an ass and it'd be just like old times.

I know I had a different user name a few months ago after CCMark left, just forgot what it was so created this. Some low life is ripping my name off in game. He is in the pirate united nation 2 group "WAR-PRIEST", anybody know what that is about.

Original War Priest
07-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Lets see if I can get this video uploaded.

CAPT.GIN
07-16-2013, 05:27 PM
WP that's really you man? If so you'll have to prove it!

Original War Priest
07-16-2013, 05:29 PM
WP that's really you man? If so you'll have to prove it!

Do people pretend to be me all the time or something? What's with always having to prove my identity. And yes it is. You had a crush on Hello Kitty once upon a time. That proof?

CAPT.GIN
07-16-2013, 05:32 PM
No not enough, you have to go deeper then that!

Original War Priest
07-16-2013, 05:36 PM
No not enough, you have to go deeper then that!

lol are you serious? I am probably the only one on here that remembers that. How do you propose I prove myself? How about that time we posted the photo of the NYCPD meter maid cart and you said you would love to drive that.

BigD@wg
07-16-2013, 05:38 PM
lol are you serious? I am probably the only one on here that remembers that. How do you propose I prove myself? How about that time we posted the photo of the NYCPD meter maid cart and you said you would love to drive that.

Hey WP! Why didn't you just blast Gin about the CCM mancrush thread like you did the first time. That could have proved your identity too. How could you forget that one. Lol :D

Hey Gin! How ya been?

Original War Priest
07-16-2013, 05:40 PM
Hey WP! Why didn't you just blast Gin about the CCM mancrush thread like you did the first time. That could have proved your identity too. How could you forget that one. Lol :D

Hey Gin! How ya been?

Haha, I actually did forget that. Wow, how did that happen. Remember the good times on here.

Original War Priest
07-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Damn, I am tired of typing in dog to post.

Anyways, screw trying to upload it. Does this link work for you guys?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=167528066735434&set=vb.100004347248709&type=2&theater

BigD@wg
07-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Haha, I actually did forget that. Wow, how did that happen. Remember the good times on here.

Think you need what...only about 9000 more posts?? and it will be just like the old days. :D

Poopenshire
07-16-2013, 05:51 PM
lol are you serious? I am probably the only one on here that remembers that. How do you propose I prove myself? How about that time we posted the photo of the NYCPD meter maid cart and you said you would love to drive that.I remember that..... what about L Fizzle?

Original War Priest
07-16-2013, 05:52 PM
Think you need what...only about 9000 more posts?? and it will be just like the old days. :D

Haha, that's for sure. I miss my 10K posts. Does anyone know if the real big flan is still on?

Original War Priest
07-16-2013, 05:53 PM
I remember that..... what about L Fizzle?

What about it? I am still in love. ;)

CAPT.GIN
07-16-2013, 05:54 PM
You still play WP?

Original War Priest
07-16-2013, 05:54 PM
Damn, I am tired of typing in dog to post.

Anyways, screw trying to upload it. Does this link work for you guys?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=167528066735434&set=vb.100004347248709&type=2&theater

Alright to me the link is working, so here you go miner. The one that appears is me, then if you click next it will show videos of classmates getting tased. Funny stuff.

Original War Priest
07-16-2013, 05:55 PM
You still play WP?

Yeah, I play a few times a day. Not anything like I used to but still do.

CAPT.GIN
07-16-2013, 06:07 PM
What are your stats

Original War Priest
07-16-2013, 06:09 PM
What are your stats

High 100K. Why don't you just look? Did you start over or something?

CAPT.GIN
07-16-2013, 06:16 PM
We're not allies, not bad though on the stats believe it or not your still stronger then me

Original War Priest
07-16-2013, 06:20 PM
We're not allies, not bad though on the stats believe it or not your still stronger then me

I'm surprised. With these events that give away units for free that at one point cost 900 gold each, everybody is strong. Limited edition doesn't really mean limited anymore.

CAPT.GIN
07-16-2013, 06:22 PM
Yea I'm very weak still.. My attk is 65k and my def is 70k level 219

Miner
07-16-2013, 07:18 PM
WP is the house!

Original War Priest
07-16-2013, 08:01 PM
WP is the house!

You finally see it? Your turn now!

Hivesy
07-17-2013, 05:59 AM
we ALL have a crush on HK to be fair so that proves nothing. Be good if we saw here on here again, hint hint (I know she still lurks occasionally).

Jhoemel
07-17-2013, 06:44 AM
Now we just get helloy kitty. I remember helloy kitty's picture and she is hot for sure :)

Original War Priest
07-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Nothing like L Fizzle.... :D

Original War Priest
07-17-2013, 01:29 PM
I'll throw this out there too. Marebear is pretty hot. ;)

She still on or play?

Hivesy
07-17-2013, 02:47 PM
Ha ha yeah mare is still around, she was with me in the infirmary for a while, I think she's with miner in REG now. Don't see her on here very much to be fair, maybe scarface (miner :)) can give her a nudge and get her on this thread.

Hivesy
07-17-2013, 02:48 PM
And L fizzle, WP really? Bang average in my book, now KOD, there was a lady......

Original War Priest
07-17-2013, 03:24 PM
And L fizzle, WP really? Bang average in my book, now KOD, there was a lady......

Haha, KOD never did come back did she?

camper killer
07-17-2013, 04:55 PM
Haha, KOD never did come back did she?

yes she did, she was part of Ferr's Emperors during the first WD event.

Original War Priest
07-17-2013, 06:04 PM
I need to talk with her again. It's been so long.

Ryan5100
07-17-2013, 06:27 PM
I need to talk with her again. It's been so long.hey WP how was it being hit with a taser? Lol

Thunder Child
07-17-2013, 08:55 PM
Good to see the original WP is still about!

Baraka
07-18-2013, 02:21 AM
Do people pretend to be me all the time or something? What's with always having to prove my identity. And yes it is. You had a crush on Hello Kitty once upon a time. That proof?i remember his Man Crush on CCM. Lol. Hey WP how you been m8

Baraka
07-18-2013, 01:05 PM
Don't let the thread die guys.

Original War Priest
07-18-2013, 01:20 PM
hey WP how was it being hit with a taser? Lol

Wasn't too bad. ;)

Original War Priest
07-18-2013, 01:21 PM
i remember his Man Crush on CCM. Lol. Hey WP how you been m8

Still have that avatar huh...

Baraka
07-18-2013, 01:25 PM
Still have that avatar huh...haha yeah. The Farm still up and running lol.

Original War Priest
07-18-2013, 01:27 PM
haha yeah. The Farm still up and running lol.

I need to get my War Priest name unbanned... Wonder if I can make that happen. Does anybody know why spectra got banned?

Baraka
07-18-2013, 01:32 PM
I need to get my War Priest name unbanned... Wonder if I can make that happen. Does anybody know why spectra got banned?didnt know he was banned. Ain't been on here for months. Only came on cos you lot where chatting.

pelle plutt
07-18-2013, 01:57 PM
That is great pelle! That basically is miner just dressed up in his Friday night gear.

LOL

/Pelle P

pelle plutt
07-18-2013, 02:03 PM
I need to get my War Priest name unbanned... Wonder if I can make that happen. Does anybody know why spectra got banned?

Spectra is with the rest of us in REG (at least I think so, have a vague memory of him leaving but not sure), you should join

mickymacirl
07-18-2013, 02:09 PM
GIN, dude your still on here too? Dang. Where the hell is Miner? I need to show him my taser video.

Welcome back War Priest, it really is like old times now.

Original War Priest
07-18-2013, 02:10 PM
Spectra is with the rest of us in REG (at least I think so, have a vague memory of him leaving but not sure), you should join

I meant on the forums.

Original War Priest
07-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Welcome back War Priest, it really is like old times now.

Thanks. Note quite yet though. Still need a few more. :D

Hivesy
07-18-2013, 03:22 PM
Ok I'm going to copy this thread link on to a few choice walls, see what we get.......

Poopenshire
07-18-2013, 04:43 PM
Albeezy has not been back either. his base was still empty last time i saw him.

Hivesy
07-18-2013, 04:57 PM
Good to see you 'n' all Poop, I remember when you upgraded your avatar from a less impressive pile of gold poop to what you've had for a year or so now. I was really impressed with your new poop. Now I just miss your poop. Bring your poop back in here a bit more would ya? And while you're at it can you tap up the forum legend in his own lifetime Bron as well? Unless he's off sheep worrying again :)

Thunder Child
07-18-2013, 09:57 PM
Thanks, Hivesy - this thread has turned to ****!

(edit - guess that's why 'poop' is in vogue!)

Jhoemel
07-19-2013, 06:49 AM
Can we have the old timers from way back out of retirement just for this one :) that would be awesome

Thunder Child
07-19-2013, 06:56 AM
Can we have the old timers from way back out of retirement just for this one :) that would be awesome

Don't get much older than some of these, Jhoemel!

How are you doing fella?

Hello Kitty
07-19-2013, 07:38 AM
Hi peeps! Hivesy hunted me down in game. Hilarious. Hope everyone is having a GREAT summer!

JohnnyR
07-19-2013, 09:21 AM
Hi peeps! Hivesy hunted me down in game. Hilarious. Hope everyone is having a GREAT summer!

Wow, HK-long time no see. :)

I bet he posted this link on your wall with the chain letter threat of bad luck for 7 years or something, eh?!

Hello Kitty
07-19-2013, 12:44 PM
Wow, HK-long time no see. :)I bet he posted this link on your wall with the chain letter threat of bad luck for 7 years or something, eh?!Exactly! Who wants bad luck? Good to see you on here JohhnyR!

Hivesy
07-19-2013, 02:00 PM
Hey HK, missed you. I haven't had any green font hurt my eyes for far too long!

Johnny you're getting the special 14 years bad luck and a case of knob rot for that!

JohnnyR
07-19-2013, 10:31 PM
Hey HK, missed you. I haven't had any green font hurt my eyes for far too long!

Johnny you're getting the special 14 years bad luck and a case of knob rot for that!

No idea what nob rot is, have a feeling I dont want to find out!

Jhoemel
07-20-2013, 03:16 AM

How are you doing fella?

Yeah i missed this tc. Im doing fine now man, finally have a job so lesser time in the game :)

Wow helly kitty in the house, shhh dont tell her i said that she's hot lol haha

Jhoemel
07-20-2013, 04:13 AM

How are you doing fella?

Yeah i missed this tc. Im doing fine now man, finally have a job so lesser time in the game :)

Wow helly kitty in the house, shhh dont tell her i said that she's hot lol haha

Everson25
07-21-2013, 12:47 AM
Everson! Man, long time no see dude! I remember when we were plotting how to upgrade Nano's w/o getting destroyed b/c we only had 10M vaults :) I'm now regularly in the 3-400M over vault range and it never matters! My how the times have changed. ;)

For the record Hivsey, I believe it's pronounced Jicks-uh Ride-uh b/c it's a GSXR moto and if you ride it you're a GSXR Rider - or commonly referred to as a Jicks-Uh. Anyway, you can get a nice used one now w/ a few sc****s from where the n00b laid it down after buying it and riding it twice for the cost of being in a Top 10 for 3-4 WD events ;)hey Tanner! Good to hear from you. It's just amazing how much it changed. I remember those times where all of us would spend hours every day having really fun, arguing and sharing ways to improve our bases. To raise 20m was something amazing if you were a free player. As you said already, many of us are overvault quite oven nowadays. On the other hand, we spend too much to have those stats. Are you still having fun?

Hey JonnyR! Thanks for remembering me! It's great to see some old times here. I couldn't believe that HK was here too.

Hivesy
07-22-2013, 02:01 AM
Come on guys, don't let a weekend of heavy drinking between battles slow us down.

People we know are still playing but who haven't popped in to say hi yet? What about Jplfs? I miss that smiley acid face with a bullet hole :)

Web323
07-22-2013, 08:55 AM
Sorry had to get this back to the top....One of the best threads

Selfproclaimed
07-22-2013, 02:56 PM
Get out while you can

Baraka
07-22-2013, 02:58 PM
Lol self, how's it going.

Selfproclaimed
07-22-2013, 03:02 PM
Eh, it's going. I check once every few days. I just repaired my buildings about 30 minutes ago. So this time tomorrow, whoever wants to raid my money buildings, do it, or someone else will.

Poopenshire
07-22-2013, 03:02 PM
Eh, it's going. I check once every few days. I just repaired my buildings about 30 minutes ago. So this time tomorrow, whoever wants to raid my money buildings, do it, or someone else will.

I stopped love tapping you too, that helps I am sure.

Baraka
07-22-2013, 03:04 PM
Aaagh sad to see you lot playing as much m8. Level are you now m8, suppose we will all fade away eventually.

mickymacirl
07-22-2013, 03:04 PM
Bring back forum fight night.

Baraka
07-22-2013, 03:05 PM
Sounds good Micky

Selfproclaimed
07-22-2013, 03:22 PM
Id do forum right night if I'm on. But before wasn't it based off of unit value loss. Now that nearly every one of us are indestructible or close to it, how will it be gauged who wins? By all means poop, go ahead and tap away, it's not affecting my stats, I barely pay attention to the game. Someone I know might as well get the uncollected money.

Original War Priest
07-22-2013, 08:16 PM
Did seqwins ever come back?

Jhoemel
07-22-2013, 08:52 PM
Did seqwins ever come back?

He did once

Gambit12
07-22-2013, 09:06 PM
hey Tanner! Good to hear from you. It's just amazing how much it changed. I remember those times where all of us would spend hours every day having really fun, arguing and sharing ways to improve our bases. To raise 20m was something amazing if you were a free player. As you said already, many of us are overvault quite oven nowadays. On the other hand, we spend too much to have those stats. Are you still having fun?

Hey JonnyR! Thanks for remembering me! It's great to see some old times here. I couldn't believe that HK was here too.

Hey Wolverine, good to see you here bro!? The last time i see you, you were running away from KA..:cool::p. Look what i've got bro, in my signature! 6 times Conquest of Kings Champions baby..! Oh hell yah! I hope Ferr will play KA so that we have a good match up rather fighting than the RK. Its boring sometimes in CK event cause we always win there...(J/K):cool::p. Anyways, its good to see you Wolvie..!

Original War Priest
07-25-2013, 03:05 PM
4th page? Should be 1st page, 1st thread. :)

ladyfizz27
07-25-2013, 03:34 PM
Oh my goodness! A lot of the original forum members! welcome back wp!

Original War Priest
07-25-2013, 03:36 PM
Oh my goodness! A lot of the original forum members! welcome back wp!

Hey lady fizz. ;)

CAPT.GIN
07-25-2013, 03:45 PM
Hopefully we can get all the originals back so we can change the forms back to the way they use to be, I just spoke to Copenhagen the other day...

Mcdoc
07-25-2013, 03:59 PM
Looks like the Gang is all here :)

ShawnBB
07-26-2013, 12:06 AM
I'll post only once, my sig is not easy to load.
Agent orange and JMC still around? we wasted so much old times discussing how to get the best meat shield, lmao
MW without casualty is kinda fcked up :(

Romaro
07-26-2013, 05:20 AM
Hello all, so far this thread is worth to read, :)

krazykilla
07-26-2013, 07:59 AM
hello marv. miss you

Tanner
07-31-2013, 09:24 PM
Ill tell you when everyone is here, is when digital camper and tramp stamp show up. Yeah - that's way back right there. ;)

I'm not holding my breath, but a guy can dream, can't he?

It sure is great to "see" you all here.

Mcdoc
07-31-2013, 09:50 PM
Ill tell you when everyone is here, is when digital camper and tramp stamp show up. Yeah - that's way back right there. ;)I'm not holding my breath, but a guy can dream, can't he? It sure is great to "see" you all here.Don't forget about Chuck Norris :)

Hivesy
08-02-2013, 04:25 PM
Hey shawnBB I think you just hit the nail on the head right there. When you don't lose units you don't need so much tactical awareness/insight. You don't need to discuss meatshields, strong against bonuses, best value cash units.

It all becomes a very different world of building LE buildings and finding some new way to have fun with your faction. MW isn't MW anymore. I still enjoy it but in a different way.

The only way I can see it changing is if they change the very basis of the game. Let us have 100 allies only, this will keep your ally list much easier to manage. Then have each ally allow you to bring 50 units in to battle.

Yeah that's right 5000 units in battle. Probably half of the all gold armies out there will start taking casualties again. People will need to think about the game again. It might even become a 'strategy' game again.

Hivesy
08-03-2013, 03:03 AM
Epic bump to counteract the epic (idiot) necro

Original War Priest
08-05-2013, 10:47 PM
4 new messages since my last visit? =(

Original War Priest
08-05-2013, 10:49 PM
We need to get our random, not related posts going again.

Anyone here ever shop at Jos Bank and/or Brook Brothers?

Thunder Child
08-06-2013, 02:57 AM

Not trying to hijack a thread, (o)WP?

Those were the days! If only my amigos dropped by now and then, we'd soon derail a few threads good and proper!

Original War Priest
08-06-2013, 03:28 PM
Not trying to hijack a thread, (o)WP?

Those were the days! If only my amigos dropped by now and then, we'd soon derail a few threads good and proper!

Well someone said this was the new where were you thread. =D

Good fun banter.

Hivesy
08-06-2013, 03:45 PM

No, but I think the rams will stand a good chance in the NFC this year, very strong D and Tavon Austin will tear it up. If you play in a keeper league pick that dude up quick!