PDA

View Full Version : Inventory organisation. Gree should...

Sumiala
07-13-2013, 12:37 PM
-Organise the items in your inventory alphabetically.
-Organise the items in your inventory chronologically, i.e. in the order they were added.
-Leave them unorganised (as I cannot find any organisation).
-Something else.

Highland Cam
07-13-2013, 12:44 PM
I think ordering by strength would be useful - ideally they could add a switch so you can organise by Att or Def.

Although would be happy with alphabetical or chronological as well - anything would be more useful than the current clutter!

Oceanz
07-13-2013, 12:44 PM
I voted something else. Wouldn't mind seeing them ranked by either attack or defense.

SGT Rud
07-13-2013, 12:54 PM
I think ordering by strength would be useful - ideally they could add a switch so you can organise by Att or Def.

Although would be happy with alphabetical or chronological as well - anything would be more useful than the current clutter!

This is a great idea. Then you can sort through them from strongest to weakest, or switch it from weakest to strongest. Also put a total at the top.

A - Total units in that group
B - Total Strength of that group given to your attack and defense.

From time to time you may want to change country to adjust which bonus would benefit you the most. This tool would help you decide.

Sumiala
07-13-2013, 12:55 PM
I voted something else. Wouldn't mind seeing them ranked by either attack or defense.

Good feedback!
Only thing is that the boss loots every 5 levels show up without attack/defense info, so you would still need to scan your list to see if they have been added.
It would be really good if Gree implements ALL options (including attack & defence) and allow you to choose which one to use, just like the columns in WD or PvP tournament.

Highland Cam
07-13-2013, 12:57 PM
A - Total units in that group
B - Total Strength of that group given to your attack and defense.

This would be exceptionally useful, particularly B. I have my doubts whether Gree would implement B though (due to info on best flag - think they are happy to let players test flags by switching a few times)

S&H Max
07-13-2013, 01:06 PM
to be honest the only thing I really want to know is what is my 2000th troop ins attack and my 2000th troop in def that would be enouph for me!

JohnnyR
07-13-2013, 03:13 PM
The units should be organized by strength.

A toggle switch that would let you order them by attack strength/defense strength would be nice.

Stick a little star or some sort of notification on the troops going into battle so we can know our entire battle force and most importantly the last unit would be REAL nice.

jchow69
07-13-2013, 03:36 PM
That means that my ENC Recon Operative would come first on the list.

whitefire
07-13-2013, 04:21 PM
Don't really care which way they order it (I have some preferences). I'd be extatic if they'd use ANY.

Zulfiqaar
07-13-2013, 07:51 PM
All of them would be nice..i would also like something similar for my ally list too..great idea!!

Chris_
07-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Anything would be better than how it is now. It takes me 10 min just to find new units

ProCision
07-13-2013, 08:27 PM
anything would be better then how it is now

MoD
07-14-2013, 03:27 AM
i voted for "something else":

would like to sort them by /destructable/indestructable to see how many destructable units i still take to battle. therefore the idea of the little star (by JohnnyR) for units you take into battle would be very hepful.

and of course the other ideas are also great. but i'm sure if we get one or all of this feature, it will come with an annoying glitch lol.

pedrombv
07-14-2013, 09:17 AM
For me, anything would be better than how it is now :p

What?
07-14-2013, 10:17 AM
It would be great if you could organize them a few ways. Alphabetically would be great, both attack and defense stats would be handy from high to low as well. Also chronologically would be awesome, but that might not work if you already have one of the units. Im assuming this is to make it easier to find units you just received, because it does need a revmping. Also a little off topic but still relevant it would be great if we could do this with our allied list.

jkppkj
07-14-2013, 11:57 AM

I agree

+1

All I needed to say was +1, but apparently that's too short.

Grunt90
07-14-2013, 08:52 PM
I voted something else. If I could only choose one it would be attack/defense. Agree with all, any organization would be better than current display. Also, for those commenting about the ally list - I sent in a ticket with several suggestions on sorting allies a month or so ago. Hope they do something helpful there too.

The Billionaire
07-15-2013, 02:48 AM
They should add attack and defence buttons to the inventory so we can sort our units by attack and defence. This will allow players to work out where they are the weakest.

Good Thread!

Snipe
07-15-2013, 04:08 AM
It would be great if you could organize them a few ways. Alphabetically would be great, both attack and defense stats would be handy from high to low as well. Also chronologically would be awesome, but that might not work if you already have one of the units. Im assuming this is to make it easier to find units you just received, because it does need a revmping. Also a little off topic but still relevant it would be great if we could do this with our allied list.

Any organization would be a great improvement. Ideally we could choose to see by attack, defense, indestructable, chronological, and be numbered so you would see last unit. Would also love a toggle to put units on R&R so don't fight. I would like to bench my indestructible units between wars like during tournaments to limit losses. My a/d would go down but that would be ok.

Also, some sort of organization for allies as well. Sort by faction members, able to mark favorites so can come back to them quickly even if not part of allies, etc. It's a social game so ability to quickly message others starts with being able to find them.

- Snipe

jchow69
07-15-2013, 06:33 AM
If they were ordered chronologically, I would be able to rethink back to the time when I earned them. I remember my first indestructible was back in last August and a unit that was like 10/10 from the epic boss called the Illumnati Hit Squad.

jchow69
07-15-2013, 06:34 AM
And I can look now to see how much I have grown and all the powerful units that I have won.