PDA

View Full Version : Recent Infantry Assault Leader Glitch

1brent1
07-13-2013, 01:31 AM
I just noticied a couple of my fellow faction members complaining on our team website about not getting (including myself) the Assault Leader from current Event when the majority of our group has it. One of those unable to get it created a support ticket and received response back right away saying it was a glitch and that it's been corrected, that only a few people received the unit. I'm really bummed about seeing 75% of last 100 rivals I attacked suprisingly have the unit. I even took screenshots of them all to show my guys. I don't think I can also post them here, against Forum guild lines?

I do believe Support when they say only a small percentage received the unit. Unfortunately for me most of that small percentage ended up being my Rivals I've found. Im sure this is because everyone at my level & stats are more active and were able to take adavantage of the glitch before it was fixed. Sure wish I wasn't traveling today so I could of received it. Now I'm stuck having to use gold to get the unit :( I'm almost thinking they should award it to everyone since money (gold) is involved and to keep things fare for all.

Kindest Regards,
Brent

Hooligany
07-13-2013, 01:41 AM
Well the reply will be "there r already multiple threads on this and has been addressed on the issue. Therefore if will be closed"

No gree is not wrong in saying only few players cause they may think that 50k out of a possible 500k is few n of course maybe only 100k are active. It never rewards to be committed n to play honestly in this game anymore.
Whenever u give faith, something's else unfair screws up.

Gree, this is very disturbing n disheartening. With more closely stacked events to maximize revenue, it is causing much players to think twice n some have already left continue this direction n the end of this game is near. Do not run or throw out vents before doing simply tests. They do more damage than harm.
Moderators here trying to do damage can't do much unless gree thinks that tho game is mainly played by kids. Think again gree, don't take us for a ride. Players here r not stupid or naive. We have professionals from all trades n how u guys r managing it simply shows the ability n mismanagement.

1brent1
07-13-2013, 01:55 AM
Thanks for your reply.

After thinking about this a little more its actually getting me worked up which is rare for me. I don't want to be worked up over a game that's suppose to provide excitement. Therefore I'm stepping away for a bit, not worth it. My bank account and family will be happier.

Guys it's just a game, if its getting you upset then take a break or move on no matter how much $ you have invested. Life's to short.

Hooligany
07-13-2013, 02:19 AM
If gree do not stop their issues on glitches n keep introducing events every other day, the game will soon be gone. Simply because of the time n $ require to maintain n keep ur own account strong.

ffp
07-13-2013, 02:34 AM
I agree the response by gree is BS. Let's just pretend Gree was a bank and they made a slight clerical error and awarded a few of its customers $10mil interest instead of $10. I very much doubt they will say oops, oh well, keep the change promise we do better next time. 1. the customers that didn't get the bonus will be pissed and will consider moving on and 2. they lose alot of revenue (gold usage).

Jaebee
07-13-2013, 03:37 AM
Sirius,

In your recent replies to similar threads, you neglected to say what (if anything) will be done about the mistake. Will the units be taken away from players who received them, will other players be awarded them? Or will we all just be told to shut up and color?

Thanks.

mickymacirl
07-13-2013, 03:42 AM
I just noticied a couple of my fellow faction members complaining on our team website about not getting (including myself) the Assault Leader from current Event when the majority of our group has it. One of those unable to get it created a support ticket and received response back right away saying it was a glitch and that it's been corrected, that only a few people received the unit. I'm really bummed about seeing 75% of last 100 rivals I attacked suprisingly have the unit. I even took screenshots of them all to show my guys. I don't think I can also post them here, against Forum guild lines?

I do believe Support when they say only a small percentage received the unit. Unfortunately for me most of that small percentage ended up being my Rivals I've found. Im sure this is because everyone at my level & stats are more active and were able to take adavantage of the glitch before it was fixed. Sure wish I wasn't traveling today so I could of received it. Now I'm stuck having to use gold to get the unit :( I'm almost thinking they should award it to everyone since money (gold) is involved and to keep things fare for all.

Kindest Regards,
Brent

That won't be happening, my suggestion is you finish the event for the units.

MadFox
07-13-2013, 04:38 AM
Simply finish the event or let it be...
The error occurred for only a few minutes... If you ask for that and the other units everybody could ask for all the units they didn't receive in the past...loot drop glitches...ltq glitches...and so on...
Impossible to handle...

Mod...please close this thread....nuff said.

Tito89
07-13-2013, 04:53 AM
Simply finish the event or let it be...
The error occurred for only a few minutes... If you ask for that and the other units everybody could ask for all the units they didn't receive in the past...loot drop glitches...ltq glitches...and so on...
Impossible to handle...

Mod...please close this thread....nuff said.

here here

+1

Richie.
07-13-2013, 05:25 AM
Numerous threads already on this...no need for further ones to be added and closed with the same answer.

ProCision
07-13-2013, 05:43 AM
I got it, i got the air unit also(second 2 last). no complaints here. hahaha im unstoppable now......

dude its just a unit, get over it.

1brent1
07-13-2013, 07:01 AM
I got it, i got the air unit also(second 2 last). no complaints here. hahaha im unstoppable now......

dude its just a unit, get over it.........

ha

DFI
07-13-2013, 07:27 AM
Sirius,

In your recent replies to similar threads, you neglected to say what (if anything) will be done about the mistake. Will the units be taken away from players who received them, will other players be awarded them? Or will we all just be told to shut up and color?

Thanks.

What is unfortunate is that they are able to act so quickly on this one but can't resolve the issue where some of us get attacked by guys with 1000 transport raiders on a daily basis even when you have sent in tickets to gree. If you are going to overlook certain glitches, then to be consistent, you should overlook them all. The TOS should be thrown out.

AlexFoo
07-13-2013, 08:10 AM
the units were removed. I had them, now I don't. the amount of crying and whining on this forum is unbelievable.

Jaebee
07-13-2013, 08:15 AM
Seems simple to me, just like when two or more WD event prizes get awarded, they come back later and remove said prizes. Why not the same thing here. I'm not asking for a free unit, just a somewhat fair playing field.

Those of you quick to dismiss this topic are more than likely those who received the glitch units...way to have integrity.

AlexFoo
07-13-2013, 08:33 AM
Seems simple to me, just like when two or more WD event prizes get awarded, they come back later and remove said prizes. Why not the same thing here. I'm not asking for a free unit, just a somewhat fair playing field.

Those of you quick to dismiss this topic are more than likely those who received the glitch units...way to have integrity.

again, since you don't want to read.. I received the units. 45 minutes later they were REMOVED.

Philly982
07-13-2013, 09:36 AM
What a polarizing issue. This would be a psychologist's social experiment dream. It is clearly easy to tell reading through these threads who was able to benefit from the glitch and who was not. I can clearly see and understand both sides. Personally I did not receive unit as I was still waiting on the data push to download before it was fixed despite being on and defeating well more than 10 rivals just after the event had started for most. Honestly, I do not care anymore. It seems these issues are now starting to become commonplace despite hearing the line that there will be measures to ensure that issues like these do not occur again over and over. It is starting to become a broken record.

Though it is a bit disturbing to hear some that received the unit(s) remark with snide comments such as the you snooze you loose, which honestly would be correct, but technically incorrect. Many did not have the event available to them yet prior to being fixed, many are in different time zones, etc. With all that being said do I think that those who received the unit should have it removed. No. Do I think that those that did not receive it have a right to gripe? Yes. Do I even care anymore? No. Do I think that there is some definite hypocriticism going on? Most definitely. Reading through these threads there are a few on here (not going to call them out) that are defending their stance on getting the unit that have in the past condemned other players for exploiting a glitch or bug in the system. That gets to me more than the real issue at hand. But to those who have had the unit removed I am sorry, as there are still many who received the glitch that still have it. For those who still have it, enjoy and I hope it remains in your inventory. To those who did not receive the unit, I hope that you can benefit from the next time this happens. I hit the lucky Gree glitch lottery once and received two of each prize reward for one of the WD events. However, I promptly sent in a ticket to support since I knew I was not "supposed" to receive two of each unit and I did not do any PvP until Gree support responded and removed one of each of the units, but that is the type of integrity I have. So for all those who think they were "supposed" to have the units they received from the glitch or think they "deserved" the units, they should ask themselves what they would think if the situation was flipped around before making snide comments. That is just my opinion, and for any of the players that did receive the units and sent a ticket in to support admitting it, I truly hope that you are allowed to keep the unit as so far I have heard that some have had the unit removed but have seen that many still have it. Truthfully, I hope that Gree will allow all those that were able to benefit from their mistake to retain the units, but in my opinion the worst case scenario would be for those honest and ethical players who admit to Gree that they have benefited from one of Gree's glitches to have the unit removed while others that do not are allowed to keep them.

Hooligany
07-13-2013, 09:49 AM
again, since you don't want to read.. I received the units. 45 minutes later they were REMOVED.
Really? R u the only one to have them removed?

hoe
07-13-2013, 10:37 AM
all you kids crying are making me rofl , QQ here's some tissue for all your tears , dont mind the sticky stuff on the tissue

KFH
07-13-2013, 11:04 AM
all you kids crying are making me rofl , QQ here's some tissue for all your tears , dont mind the sticky stuff on the tissueYeah sucks when spending real money to get something people got for free, so yes i'm a little annoyed. This wasn't a small mistake these prizes were better than the ones i spend time trying to win from wd. Im seeing huge amount of people with these units. If your arguing that this is crying then you either don't spend money on the game, are a hacker, or got the prize. In all three cases you should STFU and let the people who care about the game try and get this dealt with

hoe
07-13-2013, 11:09 AM
Yeah sucks when spending real money to get something people got for free, so yes i'm a little annoyed. This wasn't a small mistake these prizes were better than the ones i spend time trying to win from wd. Im seeing huge amount of people with these units. If your arguing that this is crying then you either don't spend money on the game, are a hacker, or got the prize. In all three cases you should STFU and let the people who care about the game try and get this dealt with

hes some tissue for your issues, this tissue has some brown stuff on it like the stuff comin outa your mouth :)

jchow69
07-13-2013, 12:09 PM
I would recommend going on a gold strike until Gree gives everyone the big units or takes the units away, cuz it is really unfair to us that don't get it.

Hooligany
07-13-2013, 01:00 PM
Yeah sucks when spending real money to get something people got for free, so yes i'm a little annoyed. This wasn't a small mistake these prizes were better than the ones i spend time trying to win from wd. Im seeing huge amount of people with these units. If your arguing that this is crying then you either don't spend money on the game, are a hacker, or got the prize. In all three cases you should STFU and let the people who care about the game try and get this dealt with
Agree, else his stats is either so weak that he normally misses everything or thy his stats is in the millions n won't see a difference

jchow69
07-13-2013, 01:12 PM
My second account is on the 6/14. The rewards aren't all that bad. Might be able to finish 6 today.

Oceanz
07-13-2013, 01:17 PM
This discussion is still going on? lol

Richie.
07-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Is it a fair playing field for android users....no...we get everything last like scratchers...should we be repaid because we missed them for 6 months. ..really get a grip. ...its just some worthless pixels.

jchow69
07-13-2013, 02:03 PM
It's all unfair and unjust, but I will go on cuz it can't hurt to be free.

lemonhaze
07-13-2013, 02:34 PM

Kindest Regards,
Brent i didnt get it for free either..i sent in a ticket and they said a small few got it and they will not be giveing out no refunds or gold for it..when i have to spend around 700 gold to get both the 1000 and 2000 rivals to get it..im gonna get it either way but that gives them another unfair advantage to us that gotta pay for it..while doing this event over half the ppl i attack has got the final unit and the air unit..once again bad customer serivce from gree to the paying customers...im really disappoiinted in u gree u should either give a gold refund to the ppl that go all the way or take it away from the ones that didnt get it

jchow69
07-13-2013, 02:36 PM
i didnt get it for free either..i sent in a ticket and they said a small few got it and they will not be giveing out no refunds or gold for it..when i have to spend around 700 gold to get both the 1000 and 2000 rivals to get it..im gonna get it either way but that gives them another unfair advantage to us that gotta pay for it..while doing this event over half the ppl i attack has got the final unit and the air unit..once again bad customer serivce from gree to the paying customers...im really disappoiinted in u gree u should either give a gold refund to the ppl that go all the way or take it away from the ones that didnt get it

That's why it is so unfair. They won't even compensate us for it.

spcmorris
07-13-2013, 02:38 PM
Give it up. I thought Sirius already closed all these ranting posts?!

lemonhaze
07-13-2013, 02:39 PM
Is it a fair playing field for android users....no...we get everything last like scratchers...should we be repaid because we missed them for 6 months. ..really get a grip. ...its just some worthless pixels. i guess u got the unit then..dont matter really i will pay to get it bc i got my 15000 gold bonus so its no biggie i will get it regardless

lemonhaze
07-13-2013, 02:39 PM
That's why it is so unfair. They won't even compensate us for it. i know man its just another bad customer service from gree..dont matter i will still have the unit just only gonna cost me 650 gold which is a drop in the bucket to what i got right now

lemonhaze
07-13-2013, 02:42 PM
well i jsut got a ticket back in so the unit will be removed from the ppl that didnt pay to get it so the ppl that pays to get it is gonna get the last laugh hahahaah enjoy the unit u all got for free right now bc when this event is over u will no longer have it..make sure when u guys are attacking to send in screenshots of all the ppl u see wit it..i have already got over 50 with the units and their was no way they would have had time to get it bc i took the screenshots yesterday..lol cant wait till this is over so i can LOL

Oceanz
07-13-2013, 02:55 PM
I got a ticket that said they're not gonna take it from anyone.

jchow69
07-13-2013, 03:00 PM
well i jsut got a ticket back in so the unit will be removed from the ppl that didnt pay to get it so the ppl that pays to get it is gonna get the last laugh hahahaah enjoy the unit u all got for free right now bc when this event is over u will no longer have it..make sure when u guys are attacking to send in screenshots of all the ppl u see wit it..i have already got over 50 with the units and their was no way they would have had time to get it bc i took the screenshots yesterday..lol cant wait till this is over so i can LOL

Hope that ur right, lol.

spcmorris
07-13-2013, 03:02 PM
I seriously doubt you got a ticket back saying they will remove it. In turn, I wish they would remove it, remove the units, remove the entire event so we won't have to hear anymore crying about it.

jchow69
07-13-2013, 03:12 PM
I seriously doubt you got a ticket back saying they will remove it. In turn, I wish they would remove it, remove the units, remove the entire event so we won't have to hear anymore crying about it.

That'd be good, too.

whitefire
07-13-2013, 04:09 PM

Wow Lemonhaze,
I get why this would frustrate you, but you're not really showing your most charming or mature side here...then again, there may be none as far as I know.

Frankly, I don't really get the fuss here. So people get scrxxxd by Gree's superior programming and testing skills .... ehhhhh .... have you been hibernating or something? Name one event where that didn't happen!

jchow69
07-13-2013, 04:12 PM
Lemonhaze is right, though. At least if they r wrong, make it fair 4 everyone.

whitefire
07-13-2013, 04:29 PM
I'm not debating his being right or wrong, just the way of bringing it. Also, if fairness is such a big thing for you in this game, you are currently a very frustrated chow by now. I gave up on it as Gree's conduct is not nor will ever be fair. To name two examples: the non-stacking units a couple of LTQ's back, where a lot of people actually spent money and the people missing wars and letting their mates down because their device gave up because of some new bug.

I'd say get over it or quit. Any other option will only only hurt you more.

Oceanz
07-13-2013, 04:55 PM
This app has always favored the big spenders and most powerful players, especially since WD events started. I mean, I'd love to be able to upgrade 3 buildings at once, but I can't because I'm not in a top-5 faction. Oh well, thats how it goes, deal with it.

Sith Lady
07-13-2013, 04:59 PM
This thread will be closed, therefore the issue will be soon forgotten. This is how Gree deal with their problems and mistakes. Just wait till Monday.

jchow69
07-13-2013, 05:10 PM
This thread will be closed, therefore the issue will be soon forgotten. This is how Gree deal with their problems and mistakes. Just wait till Monday.

I don't care as much if they close it as to fix the problem going on.

baucoin007
07-13-2013, 05:31 PM
I didn't get the unit and have faction members who did. I think it's awesome they got them and think its hilarious. It hurts GREE more cause now a lot of people don't have to spend money on gold. Everyone had the chance to get the units. I saw the event start and chose not to do it, not knowing it was glitched. I will not lose sleep and to all you complainers, boo hoo hoo 😢, get over it you babies

Oceanz
07-13-2013, 06:20 PM
The 2 units I got boosted my attack by about 6,000. Maybe 7,000 if you count bonuses.

When I attack people, my attack fluctuates from around 90k to 150k, so the units don't really help as much as you might think.

lemonhaze
07-13-2013, 06:24 PM
I didn't get the unit and have faction members who did. I think it's awesome they got them and think its hilarious. It hurts GREE more cause now a lot of people don't have to spend money on gold. Everyone had the chance to get the units. I saw the event start and chose not to do it, not knowing it was glitched. I will not lose sleep and to all you complainers, boo hoo hoo ��, get over it you babies thats not true buddy..as soon as the event started i did the attacks and didnt get ti..i wish i had bc i would have 2 of them now.i went on and got it today..would have been nice to have 2 of those..i do all those rival challenges bc i have gained about 50k in stats boosted just from the last 2 alone..i just finished it up about 10 mins ago so i have it and it only costed me 650 gold which isnt much when u got 15000..well that what i did have lol from gold bonus but im down to about 10k in gold now

lemonhaze
07-13-2013, 06:25 PM
The 2 units I got boosted my attack by about 6,000. Maybe 7,000 if you count bonuses.

When I attack people, my attack fluctuates from around 90k to 150k, so the units don't really help as much as you might think. are u on droid? bc b4 the update not this most recent one the one b4 mine use to do that on ios but now it is exactly what it says on my profile

lemonhaze
07-13-2013, 06:27 PM
I seriously doubt you got a ticket back saying they will remove it. In turn, I wish they would remove it, remove the units, remove the entire event so we won't have to hear anymore crying about it. well i dont care what u beleive i know what im looking at buddy..and im not crying no more i got the unit..i will get ever unit from here on out on this event im lvl 250 so it dont matter about exp to me

jchow69
07-13-2013, 06:27 PM
He's probably on Android.

Oceanz
07-13-2013, 06:28 PM
are u on droid? bc b4 the update not this most recent one the one b4 mine use to do that on ios but now it is exactly what it says on my profile

Yeah I'm on Droid. My attack stats fluctuate wildly.

lemonhaze
07-13-2013, 06:29 PM
Wow Lemonhaze,
I get why this would frustrate you, but you're not really showing your most charming or mature side here...then again, there may be none as far as I know.

Frankly, I don't really get the fuss here. So people get scrxxxd by Gree's superior programming and testing skills .... ehhhhh .... have you been hibernating or something? Name one event where that didn't happen! thats true come to think about it,,lol there hasnt been 1 like u said that they didnt mess up some where..i just dont understand how they can mess up so much with all the money they make...and i still have the pic a guy with 2000 p91 pounders 30% HR time and i have sent in 6 tickets on him so far and hes still running around..i jsut attacked him last time

Oceanz
07-13-2013, 06:30 PM
The attack on my profile SAYS 165k but I rarely get 150k

Michael1989
07-13-2013, 06:31 PM
Cant see what all the fuss is about really. Some people got lucky some people didnt, simple as really.
Mistakes happen so just get over it im sure this wont be the last mistake that is made with this game.
No need to have 3/4 threads of people Moaning about it!
Yes theres alot of members who pay real cash to play this who may be abit vexed at this issue but please if your somone who spends thousands on the game a month and moans about not getting a certain unit... You need to take a long hard look in the mirror and remeber these simple things....
1. You should have got in on the event early
2. If you were lucky to get these units at the start i can put my house on it that you wouldnt be here moaning
3. MOST IMPORTANT --- ITS JUST A FRICKING GAME!!

lemonhaze
07-13-2013, 06:33 PM
I would recommend going on a gold strike until Gree gives everyone the big units or takes the units away, cuz it is really unfair to us that don't get it. i cant go on a gold strike now buddy..i got 10k in gold left and i am only 100$ away from the 500$ bonus for next month..gonnna try to come up with another 600$ before this months end bc when u get taht big gold bonus u are like heck yea!! bc u can do all the ltqs to the end and do the rivals..i chose not to do the ltq to the end the retruns are not worth it..but this attacking rivals is well worth it..in the last 3 events its costed me only 650 gold to get alot more stats then u get from the ltq

Skoalrulz
07-13-2013, 06:35 PM
The best way to sort this whole issue out is to give the unit to everyone. The people that going to play to 14/14 get a second one. It would all even out in the end like they never got it in the first place.

lemonhaze
07-13-2013, 06:35 PM
Yeah I'm on Droid. My attack stats fluctuate wildly. ya thats the same in my faction bro..sometimes they will attack and see for example 250k then attack again and see 190k..i suppose another prgramming error from gree or maybe its droids system.. that would really frustrate me bc i like knowing my attack and def and on droid its just a wild guess..im sure they could make a fix for u all but then again they would prolly mess things up more..fix 1 thing and break 3 more..*scrathers head* i dont get it how the most basic programming cant be acheived

lemonhaze
07-13-2013, 06:37 PM
The best way to sort this whole issue out is to give the unit to everyone. The people that going to play to 14/14 get a second one. It would all even out in the end like they never got it in the first place. ya i agree and come to think about it i just did attack and seen a guy with 2 so there is another unfair advantage..thats why they will take the unit from the ppl that didnt get it useing gold..if i could post the ticket here i would show u all what the response is..

Oceanz
07-13-2013, 06:44 PM
ya thats the same in my faction bro..sometimes they will attack and see for example 250k then attack again and see 190k..i suppose another prgramming error from gree or maybe its droids system.. that would really frustrate me bc i like knowing my attack and def and on droid its just a wild guess..im sure they could make a fix for u all but then again they would prolly mess things up more..fix 1 thing and break 3 more..*scrathers head* i dont get it how the most basic programming cant be acheived

I always figured the variation in my attack was due to how many skill points I've put into attack. I thought it fluctuated for everyone.

lemonhaze
07-13-2013, 06:55 PM
I always figured the variation in my attack was due to how many skill points I've put into attack. I thought it fluctuated for everyone. no it dont on mine..well it does but like a few hundered not no where like urs..what do u have ur skill points at? i wish i had put more in mine..i have 250 on attack and 280 on def and right now someone with 1m+ stats cannot win against me 2 times in a row..the skill points are very imp i would advise u to start dumping them into that all u need on stamina is 50..i have 70 on mine wish i would have put only 50 but we all made mistakes at this game unless u are a new player and could learn from ur faction mates where they went wrong..when gree took over and started this WD thing i was already lvl 200 lol so i dont know what its like to be able to get 400 points anymore..i stopped seeing thoseforever ago..the most points i see is 350 with ever now and then i might see 375..but the average is 175-225..my attack is 667/875

Oceanz
07-13-2013, 06:59 PM
I'm level 120

50 Stamina, 1760 Energy, 61 Attack, 46 Defense

Guess its an Android thing

I can see 400+ BP attacking some people but I only seem to win half the battles...and I'd rather attack than raid at the moment so I can put my attacks towards both the FvF as well as the Kangaroo Commando tourney

lemonhaze
07-13-2013, 07:18 PM
I'm level 120

50 Stamina, 1760 Energy, 61 Attack, 46 Defense

Guess its an Android thing

I can see 400+ BP attacking some people but I only seem to win half the battles...and I'd rather attack than raid at the moment so I can put my attacks towards both the FvF as well as the Kangaroo Commando tourney ya i never do raids ever unless its worth like 10m+ my iph is 5.6m so raiding is usless of course like i said its a lvl 5 and up AC and AMR haveing big money builds makes u lazy on raiding lol bc i would rather just wait a few hours and collect my 6&7 ACs then run from base to base all night and not get nothing at all..how far along are u on the rivals thing? it took me about 4 hrs to beat the final one

Oceanz
07-13-2013, 07:31 PM
I'm on 8/14 at the moment

JohnnyR
07-13-2013, 07:36 PM
no it dont on mine..well it does but like a few hundered not no where like urs..what do u have ur skill points at? i wish i had put more in mine..i have 250 on attack and 280 on def and right now someone with 1m+ stats cannot win against me 2 times in a row..the skill points are very imp i would advise u to start dumping them into that all u need on stamina is 50..i have 70 on mine wish i would have put only 50 but we all made mistakes at this game unless u are a new player and could learn from ur faction mates where they went wrong..when gree took over and started this WD thing i was already lvl 200 lol so i dont know what its like to be able to get 400 points anymore..i stopped seeing thoseforever ago..the most points i see is 350 with ever now and then i might see 375..but the average is 175-225..my attack is 667/875

Don't forget that completing a map to level 5 gives you a skill point. I think you're at a point where experience gains are nothing to worry about.

lemonhaze
07-13-2013, 07:58 PM
Don't forget that completing a map to level 5 gives you a skill point. I think you're at a point where experience gains are nothing to worry about. what u mean johnnyr? ya exp dont move on my lvl they stay the same..how do i complete that like that and does it show in my skill inventory when i do what u said?

daniel pena
07-13-2013, 08:31 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?61008-what-about-this-old-glitch-(android-stats)-Will-it-be-fixed&p=864441&viewfull=1#post864441

The attack on my profile SAYS 165k but I rarely get 150k

lemonhaze
07-13-2013, 09:17 PM
Don't forget that completing a map to level 5 gives you a skill point. I think you're at a point where experience gains are nothing to worry about. hey thanks for that info johnny im gonna have to start on the trainstaion i suppose..i will get them through out the LTQs bc all the others have been masterd and says all rewards collected..but i will use those skill points on my def for sure..thanks bro

JohnnyR
07-13-2013, 10:00 PM
hey thanks for that info johnny im gonna have to start on the trainstaion i suppose..i will get them through out the LTQs bc all the others have been masterd and says all rewards collected..but i will use those skill points on my def for sure..thanks bro

You're very welcome, glad it helped. :) I'll add this info to the FNG guide in the future.

Oceanz
07-14-2013, 01:37 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?61008-what-about-this-old-glitch-(android-stats)-Will-it-be-fixed&p=864441&viewfull=1#post864441

I still don't see how that accounts for such a wide range of attack points for me

PoundDawg
07-14-2013, 11:37 AM
The big QUESTION i can't find on the forum about the glitch those people that got the Infantry Assault Leader unit at the beginning do they get it at the completion of the Event. Do they get the first prize that was weak. Not saying I got the unit but I'm 13/14 now.

KFH
07-14-2013, 01:34 PM
I would recommend going on a gold strike until Gree gives everyone the big units or takes the units away, cuz it is really unfair to us that don't get it.This would be what i'm going to do. I didn't realize how weak my character is, two of those units would have made it almost to the top of my 45 list

Hooligany
07-14-2013, 02:16 PM
This would be what i'm going to do. I didn't realize how weak my character is, two of those units would have made it almost to the top of my 45 list

My feel is that there are already less people using gold. It's rather clear from the points in wd events...
However instead of looking into the root problem, gree is moving towards "squeezing" whatever try can from the rest that still spends, n hopefully to get them to spend more. That is by having more events after events as each event give them some gold purchase profits. Some end up spending more than before as they cannot let down the stats they lose out n to gree it even makes their profits increase...
Just my feel though

jchow69
07-15-2013, 07:08 AM
Gree is just unfair...

sraghav42
07-15-2013, 08:17 AM
Now it is too late to take any any steps regarding this, if gree takes away the units it would be that those people who spent gold to earn that unit also lose it or if gree gives everyone those units it would again be unfair for gold users

Philly982
07-15-2013, 09:44 AM
Now it is too late to take any any steps regarding this, if gree takes away the units it would be that those people who spent gold to earn that unit also lose it or if gree gives everyone those units it would again be unfair for gold users

I see what you are saying, but they could technically take the unit away from all the players that were able to take advantage of the glitch and let the unit remain for those who actually earned the unit the way it was supposed to be earned, thus not upsetting those that had to use gold to get the unit. Technically it is not fair for those who did use gold to get the unit that were not able to take advantage of the glitch. I will not go as far as saying this is an exploitation of a glitch, as most were probably just playing the game the way it is supposed to be played when the event started. Personally I cannot even see what units I am winning any more since all I get is a blank screen, but I do not think that I won it despite getting well over 25 PvP victories as soon as the event was supposed to start (12PM PDT) as the event was still not available for me. I personally just do not care anymore. If those that took advantage of the glitch get to keep it then whatever....good for them as after all it was not their mistake that they were able to capitalize on. However, if they are allowed to keep it since it was a Gree mistake, then perhaps the Falcon Supersonic issue should be made to work as that was also a Gree mistake. Seems a little unfair if some can capitalize on a Gree mistake when others cannot. Either way the outcome is sure to leave some very upset. I really just find it hard to care anymore and will not be loosing any sleep over the issue. The one thing that bothers me is that a few people who are defending keeping the unit received from the glitch are the same ones that condemned others for taking advantage of past glitches.

jchow69
07-15-2013, 10:08 AM
I see what you are saying, but they could technically take the unit away from all the players that were able to take advantage of the glitch and let the unit remain for those who actually earned the unit the way it was supposed to be earned, thus not upsetting those that had to use gold to get the unit. Technically it is not fair for those who did use gold to get the unit that were not able to take advantage of the glitch. I will not go as far as saying this is an exploitation of a glitch, as most were probably just playing the game the way it is supposed to be played when the event started. Personally I cannot even see what units I am winning any more since all I get is a blank screen, but I do not think that I won it despite getting well over 25 PvP victories as soon as the event was supposed to start (12PM PDT) as the event was still not available for me. I personally just do not care anymore. If those that took advantage of the glitch get to keep it then whatever....good for them as after all it was not their mistake that they were able to capitalize on. However, if they are allowed to keep it since it was a Gree mistake, then perhaps the Falcon Supersonic issue should be made to work as that was also a Gree mistake. Seems a little unfair if some can capitalize on a Gree mistake when others cannot. Either way the outcome is sure to leave some very upset. I really just find it hard to care anymore and will not be loosing any sleep over the issue. The one thing that bothers me is that a few people who are defending keeping the unit received from the glitch are the same ones that condemned others for taking advantage of past glitches.

You worded what I was about to say.

Hooligany
07-16-2013, 02:29 AM
[QUOTE=jchow69;868068]You worded what I was about to say.[/QUOTE
Never going to happen

MadFox
07-16-2013, 02:52 AM
Stop that complaining! It's starting to hurt...I don't think any player started that event with the intention to use that glitch...they would have started it anyways...so the few players who got that unit have not expected it.

Sure everybody who got it is happy...and if they would take it away from these players they will heavily upset them...

This thread is so full of kindergarten talk.....buahahaha they gave that guy a shiny new toy..buhuhuhuhu...I want it too and please take it away from the other guy....buhuhuhuhu.....
Everybody had the chance to start this event early...everybody had the chance to get these units...

Hooligany
07-16-2013, 04:34 AM
Stop that complaining! It's starting to hurt...I don't think any player started that event with the intention to use that glitch...they would have started it anyways...so the few players who got that unit have not expected it.

Sure everybody who got it is happy...and if they would take it away from these players they will heavily upset them...

This thread is so full of kindergarten talk.....buahahaha they gave that guy a shiny new toy..buhuhuhuhu...I want it too and please take it away from the other guy....buhuhuhuhu.....
Everybody had the chance to start this event early...everybody had the chance to get these units...

It's not abt taking away from the players who gotten it. But the bigger picture is how gree runs into error n not bother to try resolve it. I bet more players will be unhappy for spending $ to get the item while others simply got it for free n with also no xp gained.
If one day u realize that 50% of others u know got a reward with stats 30k/30k n u need to spend $3000 to get it, will u think its fair for u?

Philly982
07-16-2013, 04:53 AM

Assuming that the event started on time for everyone is where your logic is flawed. The event did not start on time for myself, for several of my friends, and a few of my faction members. So your statement that everyone ad the chance to get these units is incorrect. However, even if I did receive it then it would not bother me if it was removed since I would have known that I did not earn the unit. The one time that I did benefit from a Gree glitch I promptly sent in a ticket because I knew that I did not deserve the extra units and I value integrity. I even went as far as not doing any PvP until Gree responded and removed the units.

You must not have read my earlier comment in that I really do not care if players are allowed to keep the unit(s). There is sure to be a lot of whining if the units are removed as from what I am hearing it is more than just a "few" players that were able to take advantage of the glitch. But like I said earlier, I do not think this is exploiting a glitch. Most were just playing the event the way the game was supposed to be played and were able to take advantage of the glitch. The unfortunate few that did not have the event start on time, those who were in an unfortunate time zone, or those who either just did not start playing the event on time were not. My gripe was about a few select players on here who are obviously trying to defend keeping the unit(s) being some of the same players who complained about others benefiting from other glitches in the game (exploitation excluded). With all that being said, this is nothing against you at all MadFox, as you have always defended the common player and pushed to get bugs out of the system, so I for one am happy that you were finally able to benefit from one (assuming that you even received the unit).

MadFox
07-16-2013, 06:56 AM
Sorry, I haven't read your earlier comment...I would have read the comment if you were using more paragraphs.

But you are absolutely right...not everybody had the chance to participate that early...I forgot the different time zones. No one should be forced to set a timer to start a mobile phone game.

About the "few" players...because of the last event I raided a lot of players at my rank and about my strength...I have seen 2 or 3 players with ONE of these units...really not that much...I come along more players with 500-1000 lead soldiers.

Thank you for recognizing me as one who is defending the common player...I will always try to do. Gree is making countless errors regarding customer support and game balance in general. IMHO there are bigger issues with the game as this specific glitch. Therefore my comment...my opinion about the low quality of complaining and whining that has been going on recently. It was not about this specific thread or a specific comment...too many threads about the same issue have been opened and closed by a mod.

When it comes to complaining we always have to evaluate if it is a problem of the masses or a problem of a few.
Not many people are willing and able to finish a PvP event with using 500gold or more...I have understanding if those people are unhappy about the situation...but do we need so much complaining...??? No... I guess not...

Assuming that the event started on time for everyone is where your logic is flawed. The event did not start on time for myself, for several of my friends, and a few of my faction members. So your statement that everyone ad the chance to get these units is incorrect. However, even if I did receive it then it would not bother me if it was removed since I would have known that I did not earn the unit. The one time that I did benefit from a Gree glitch I promptly sent in a ticket because I knew that I did not deserve the extra units and I value integrity. I even went as far as not doing any PvP until Gree responded and removed the units.

You must not have read my earlier comment in that I really do not care if players are allowed to keep the unit(s). There is sure to be a lot of whining if the units are removed as from what I am hearing it is more than just a "few" players that were able to take advantage of the glitch. But like I said earlier, I do not think this is exploiting a glitch. Most were just playing the event the way the game was supposed to be played and were able to take advantage of the glitch. The unfortunate few that did not have the event start on time, those who were in an unfortunate time zone, or those who either just did not start playing the event on time were not. My gripe was about a few select players on here who are obviously trying to defend keeping the unit(s) being some of the same players who complained about others benefiting from other glitches in the game (exploitation excluded). With all that being said, this is nothing against you at all MadFox, as you have always defended the common player and pushed to get bugs out of the system, so I for one am happy that you were finally able to benefit from one (assuming that you even received the unit).

MadFox
07-16-2013, 07:02 AM
It's not abt taking away from the players who gotten it. But the bigger picture is how gree runs into error n not bother to try resolve it. I bet more players will be unhappy for spending $ to get the item while others simply got it for free n with also no xp gained.
If one day u realize that 50% of others u know got a reward with stats 30k/30k n u need to spend $3000 to get it, will u think its fair for u?

I think everybody is free to decide to participate in a event and to spent real money or not. Personally, I would never spend so much money that I think of such an unfairness.

Philly982
07-16-2013, 07:33 AM
Sorry, I haven't read your earlier comment...I would have read the comment if you were using more paragraphs.

But you are absolutely right...not everybody had the chance to participate that early...I forgot the different time zones. No one should be forced to set a timer to start a mobile phone game.

About the "few" players...because of the last event I raided a lot of players at my rank and about my strength...I have seen 2 or 3 players with ONE of these units...really not that much...I come along more players with 500-1000 lead soldiers.

Thank you for recognizing me as one who is defending the common player...I will always try to do. Gree is making countless errors regarding customer support and game balance in general. IMHO there are bigger issues with the game as this specific glitch. Therefore my comment...my opinion about the low quality of complaining and whining that has been going on recently. It was not about this specific thread or a specific comment...too many threads about the same issue have been opened and closed by a mod.

When it comes to complaining we always have to evaluate if it is a problem of the masses or a problem of a few.
Not many people are willing and able to finish a PvP event with using 500gold or more...I have understanding if those people are unhappy about the situation...but do we need so much complaining...??? No... I guess not...

I agree completely which is why I really just do not care anymore. Personally I cannot tell how many players have benefited as I currently have the Android display glitch which shows more than half of my inventory missing which extends to the rivals as well. It is quite "fun" to attack someone whose profile indicates 20K defense to learn that they have 600K and all it shows in the top 45 units for both of us is blank spaces. Therefore I have to rely on friends that play for information like this, but you know how people can be sometimes. They can run into one rival with it and suddenly everyone has it. That is why I used the phrase that I hear that many have it and used quotes for sarcasm.

And you are exactly right, there are many other issues out there that need to be addressed such as the one I have right now. I am not sure if it is a problem of the masses but I know at least a few that have the same issue out of the small sample size of players that I know. It took all the fun out of beating the boss 50 times not knowing a single unit that I won. I have to rely on this forum to learn what units I am winning during events and may never know which of the commons, uncommons, or rares that I obtained. It can be quite tedious sifting through all the complaints (which I myself must admit to as well) to find the useful information such as this. However there have been many complaints that have been warranted and I am sure that many on this issue are just caught up in the heat of the moment.

lemonhaze
07-16-2013, 09:49 AM
I think everybody is free to decide to participate in a event and to spent real money or not. Personally, I would never spend so much money that I think of such an unfairness. well my only compliant is what about the people that got it and then went on to get it the correct way then they would have 2 of 2 very powerful units which would be a unfair advantage that was my only complaint about it..they rip us off enuff the way it is and im happy that people with low lvls that are campers was able to get the unit..but gree said only a few got the unit..that was a total lie..as i was doing mine to get the units i seen more then 40% of the rivals with the unit in the first couple of hours..i have read alot of ur posts madfox and i salute u bro u do try and get the game to be better so if anyone does deserve it u surely do..i did get the unit and it costed me around 700 gold which was well worth it..if that unit would have been in the gold store for 700 gold im sure we all would not have cared to buy it..i actaully ran across a guy today that had 2 of the quick response fighter and the assault leader thats where the unfair advantage lies for me..but hey what can we do nothing so i just said heck with it

PoundDawg
07-16-2013, 10:29 AM
well my only compliant is what about the people that got it and then went on to get it the correct way then they would have 2 of 2 very powerful units which would be a unfair advantage that was my only complaint about it..they rip us off enuff the way it is and im happy that people with low lvls that are campers was able to get the unit..but gree said only a few got the unit..that was a total lie..as i was doing mine to get the units i seen more then 40% of the rivals with the unit in the first couple of hours..i have read alot of ur posts madfox and i salute u bro u do try and get the game to be better so if anyone does deserve it u surely do..i did get the unit and it costed me around 700 gold which was well worth it..if that unit would have been in the gold store for 700 gold im sure we all would not have cared to buy it..i actaully ran across a guy today that had 2 of the quick response fighter and the assault leader thats where the unfair advantage lies for me..but hey what can we do nothing so i just said heck with it

I got the unit in question and went 13/14 in the event. i still have not seen anyone with 2 units and i have been looking