PDA

View Full Version : Cj, sirius why 2 Health Regen Bonuses missing since Update?

SPWD
07-13-2013, 12:27 AM
With the new boss event coming up our Faction was eagerly awaiting it after purchasing the full health regen bonuses, last two wars I've gone from 14minutes to 12 minutes to 8 minutes so was expecting around 6 minutes regen time but instead I've gone back to 12 minutes and so have some of my faction, not heard from all of them yet.
So we have spent 5 billion (can't remember exactly) to be alot worse off than we were before well done yet again gree, never mind that most people didn't get the reverse units for the prizes for the other event we get screwed with this, and you wonder why people are quitting all the time.
Please sort this ASAP

nickdpro99
07-13-2013, 01:24 AM
Don't call out to them. They'll ignore you. Just ask for someone's help and give information like the ticket #.

KFH
07-13-2013, 01:25 AM
From what i have been informed, even though your completely in the right to be annoyed, this is normal. You are suppose to not complain(if you do your a girl) and we are suppose to be ok with some having people earning legit boosts or stats and others who get it for free. Yes it makes no sense but apparently you should have a golden army, if you don't you haven't spent enough

KFH
07-13-2013, 01:26 AM
Don't call out to them. They'll ignore you. Just ask for someone's help and give information like the ticket #.First thread closed today, they listen and respond

SPWD
07-13-2013, 05:11 AM
Ticket number 742009 help please, this is a major issue with our Faction members especially while you have all the events on!

SPWD
07-13-2013, 06:02 AM
Cj sirius anyone there?
Don't worry about us, we're only paying customers after all.

Allday
07-13-2013, 06:11 AM
Cj sirius anyone there?
Don't worry about us, we're only paying customers after all.
LOL, they will not help you.

SPWD
07-13-2013, 06:40 AM
I bet if I start swearing they'll be in here like a flash to ban me!

SPWD
07-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Absolutely nothing, no response or anything, do I have to swear or call people names to get any kind of response?

Adm.J
07-13-2013, 11:36 AM
Absolutely nothing, no response or anything, do I have to swear or call people names to get any kind of response?Pretty much.

jchow69
07-13-2013, 11:38 AM
It's taking me 59 minutes for full health, so about 14 min and 45 sec to regenerate one health.

Thief
07-13-2013, 11:43 AM
With the new boss event coming up our Faction was eagerly awaiting it after purchasing the full health regen bonuses, last two wars I've gone from 14minutes to 12 minutes to 8 minutes so was expecting around 6 minutes regen time but instead I've gone back to 12 minutes and so have some of my faction, not heard from all of them yet.
So we have spent 5 billion (can't remember exactly) to be alot worse off than we were before well done yet again gree, never mind that most people didn't get the reverse units for the prizes for the other event we get screwed with this, and you wonder why people are quitting all the time.
Please sort this ASAP

Care to list all of your bonuses for health regen? There is no way that purchasing a 5% health bonus in your faction drops 2 min from your regen time. I'm honestly trying to be helpful and can tell you what your regen time should be if you list all of the bonuses.

07-13-2013, 12:54 PM
I could use some help with mine I think it should be better so thief i will pm you the pics of my bonuses

SPWD
07-14-2013, 12:47 AM
Hi Thief il do that later but still doesn't explain why we have purchased two more bonuses to go backwards.

SPWD
07-14-2013, 06:21 AM
Here's a list of my bonuses and faction regen is full 30%

Health regen time = -53%
Deadly bridge jumper = -20%
First strike tomcat = -20%

SPWD
07-14-2013, 06:22 AM
I'm sure there is one missing but can't remember what it was.

Steve

SPWD
07-15-2013, 03:34 PM
Still waiting for a response people,this has cost our faction a lot of units etc in the boss event never mind what affect it will have in the fxxxxxg war!!!!!!!!

Thief
07-15-2013, 03:42 PM
Here's a list of my bonuses and faction regen is full 30%

Health regen time = -53%
Deadly bridge jumper = -20%
First strike tomcat = -20%

Just to Clarify the -53% is your health regen time. Your not adding the 53% +20% +20%.

you have 6 of the 5% Faction Bonuses
You have 2 different 20% units

Simply adding them together it would be 70% (but that's not how its calculated)

The Math is:

1-(.8 * .8 *.95 *.95*.95 *.95*.95 *.95*)=1-.4692 =53% (which matches up with what your regen display shows)

Or 11 min and 44-45 seconds per Regen (rounded..you might see a second or two difference)

So it sounds like its working exactly as it should be. As for how it was working in the past i can't comment because i don't know what you had in the past or any inconsistencies you might have had.

Web323
07-15-2013, 03:47 PM
Just to Clarify the -53% is your health regen time. Your not adding the 53% +20% +20%.

The Math is:

1-(.8 * .8 *.95 *.95*.95 *.95*.95 *.95*)=1-.4692 =53% (which matches up with what your regen display shows)

Or 11 min and 44-45 seconds per Regen (rounded..you might see a second or two difference)

So it sounds like its working exactly as it should be. As for how it was working in the past i can't comment because i don't know what you had in the past or any inconsistencies you might have had.

Should be right at the number....11:45

SPWD
07-15-2013, 03:50 PM
Ok guys thanks for the replies,gree replied saying they are looking into it.............

Allday
07-15-2013, 07:07 PM
Ok guys thanks for the replies,gree replied saying they are looking into it.............
Better rely on thief, he is right.

Gpzoon
07-16-2013, 11:15 AM

The Math is:

This is what i call veteran professional support.... Thief u r the oracle of this forum... right now a teamate was asking details about health regeneration bonus and ur post made everything easier. thx

Cmdr_Vessery
07-16-2013, 11:22 AM

The Math is:

I am in the same faction with SPWD, and the math is correct at the 11:44 to 11:45, but with this boss event, for me the counter starts out right at the 12:00 mark and counts down. So, in looking at it, it is off by 15 seconds, or it is just being rounded up for the sake of keeping things simple.

Now, granted 15 seconds may not sound like much, but over 20 hits that 5 minutes of time that is being lost, I guess. Again, not much over all, but still.

Thief
07-16-2013, 11:53 AM
This is what i call veteran professional support.... Thief u r the oracle of this forum... right now a teamate was asking details about health regeneration bonus and ur post made everything easier. thx

I should change my name to CCM to be old school for a couple of weeks :D
(For those of you that don't know CCM was the old representative of gree in the forums and was let go before the holidays)

Also for those that don't quite understand the math this answer i gave to another member seemed to help:

The more health regen units i get the less "effective" they become.

Basically you have to calculate off the new time each time you get a new unit.

So if you have a 20% health Regen unit off 25 min then you would Multiply .8 x25=20 min (5 min off)

However if you get another 20% off you have to use it against your new time (you simply don't get 10 min off) so you do .8 x 20 min = 16 min (4 min off)

Each time you get a new unit you calculate off your old time (or you use the calcualtion i provided above)

Thief
07-16-2013, 11:58 AM
I am in the same faction with SPWD, and the math is correct at the 11:44 to 11:45, but with this boss event, for me the counter starts out right at the 12:00 mark and counts down. So, in looking at it, it is off by 15 seconds, or it is just being rounded up for the sake of keeping things simple.

Now, granted 15 seconds may not sound like much, but over 20 hits that 5 minutes of time that is being lost, I guess. Again, not much over all, but still.

Yea it will have the occassional rounding error that will cause it to be different by about 10 seconds either way sometimes but it shouldn't be consistently 12 min. (exactly). I'm also pretty sure there is no combianation of units that can get you 12 min exactly.

I do agree though that 15 seconds can make up a difference overtime especially if you get more health regenerations and they don't apply.

SPWD
07-16-2013, 12:42 PM
So what you are saying is we had more regen before than we should have had and now it's correct,thanks again guys.

Steve

Cmdr_Vessery
07-16-2013, 12:57 PM
Yea it will have the occassional rounding error that will cause it to be different by about 10 seconds either way sometimes but it shouldn't be consistently 12 min. (exactly). I'm also pretty sure there is no combianation of units that can get you 12 min exactly.

I do agree though that 15 seconds can make up a difference overtime especially if you get more health regenerations and they don't apply.

Ok, so I did a little test, and when I hit the boss with 4 straight free hits, the regen counter started at 11:40. And if my memory is correct with doing 3 hits, then regenning for 1 minute, and then making 2 more hits, the counter was at 12:00 or just above that.

SO, with that in mind, is there some difference with regen time and how much of a health hit you take.

ie, with the 3 hits, regen for 1 minute, then make 2 hits (1 hit at 25 health, and 1 hit at say 5 health) is the regen time calculated differently??

Or is this just too much to get into and a headache to think about.. lol

Thief
07-16-2013, 02:22 PM
Ok, so I did a little test, and when I hit the boss with 4 straight free hits, the regen counter started at 11:40. And if my memory is correct with doing 3 hits, then regenning for 1 minute, and then making 2 more hits, the counter was at 12:00 or just above that.

SO, with that in mind, is there some difference with regen time and how much of a health hit you take.

ie, with the 3 hits, regen for 1 minute, then make 2 hits (1 hit at 25 health, and 1 hit at say 5 health) is the regen time calculated differently??

Or is this just too much to get into and a headache to think about.. lol

No it can't be that (or shouldn't would be the better term)
When i test this out its the same (within a couple of seconds) for me regardless if i use the 5 hit method or just 4.
I would keep testing it using free hits if your done with the boss.

I'm not as concerned for you with the boss event because you shouldn't be able to make it any further with the 15 second variation but during WD events i would hope its working correctly.

*Also as a side note you shouldn't have to wait a full min to get your 5th free hit. Your regen breaks it down so you only have to wait 29 seconds (i would always wait 30-35 to be on the same side)