PDA

View Full Version : What the point of having a new limited building after a syndicate battle

SinSir
07-12-2013, 11:14 PM
What the point of having a new limited building after a syndicate battle when there is a limited to the size of the hood you can have, so thenonly option is to sell building to fit the new ones in or can't gree just fix it so we can expand our hood lengthwise more.

Deepest condolences to the Micheal RIP💐

BigMoney
07-12-2013, 11:16 PM
So you object to new, higher-paying money buildings because your hood has no more room for them?

Fatherllama
07-12-2013, 11:37 PM
Those Delis are really gonna come in handy someday.

But seriously, if you can afford all 35 (?) expansions, you don't need to worry about selling some of your old, useless buildings off. They're generating far less than 1 percent of your income, and more likely in the neighborhood of 0.001 percent.

SinSir
07-12-2013, 11:45 PM
Lol you guys

See I missed the forum banter.

Now it was really a hint to gree to fix the expansion limit glitch that has been going on since day one which is 2years old, now my deli is one thing but I still have my pizza parlour & the 1k it earns is a nice treat can buy a few traffic cones every 3h it I needed without the need of unbanking my cash.

My income is not great so deli is fine for me, I do have a problem in the future though as I'm a donator and more buildings I keep the more chances I have of getting robbed which to me is a better part of the game playing cat & mouse then worrying about how great my stats are if that make some illogical sense.

nopenopenope
07-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Now it was really a hint to gree to fix the expansion limit glitch that has been going on since day one which is 2years old

It's not an "expansion glitch" when device memory is the limiting factor, but nice try...

SinSir
07-13-2013, 12:18 AM
Lol

The i5 has a bigger memory than the i4 or 4s correct so why do all three devices have the same expansion factor stopping the expansion of the hood now go edit your post or correct it or delete it as your theory is wrong as if my memory is correct you have a tendency of trolling on my threads only to look like an indiot.

Ok so why are you so scared to tell us which indiot you're in cc.

Rastas
07-13-2013, 12:42 AM
Lol

The i5 has a bigger memory than the i4 or 4s correct so why do all three devices have the same expansion factor.

Because it would not be fair for people on older phones if iphone5 users were allowed up expand their hood 50 times whilst the iphone3 or iphone4 users were only allowed 35 expansions.

nopenopenope
07-13-2013, 12:50 AM
Lest we not forget our Kindle fans...

Sinny fails again, unsurprisingly.

Tommy Two Toes
07-13-2013, 12:56 AM
now go edit your post or correct it or delete it as your theory is wrong

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8o1otzww21r87svxo1_500.jpg

BigMoney
07-13-2013, 01:45 AM
Lol

The i5 has a bigger memory than the i4 or 4s correct so why do all three devices have the same expansion factor stopping the expansion of the hood now go edit your post or correct it or delete it as your theory is wrong as if my memory is correct you have a tendency of trolling on my threads only to look like an indiot.

Ok so why are you so scared to tell us which indiot you're in cc.

Uh, because other people have to visit your hood too.

Rollster
07-13-2013, 02:12 AM
i have reach the max last day's.. i have not realy place.... can do 2 building more and after need to delete all building low income...

hope they extand the limit.. and fast !

the_dude
07-13-2013, 03:55 AM
Delete your defense buildings. They are useless... for now

sister morphine
07-13-2013, 04:24 AM
i have reach the max last day's.. i have not realy place.... can do 2 building more and after need to delete all building low income...

hope they extand the limit.. and fast !
I've not reached maximum and still have acres of space because all those useless buildings have long gone 👍 :)

TZora
07-13-2013, 04:36 AM
Delete your defense buildings. They are useless... for now
second that .. apart from that, if you keep only 12/24/48 hour builds .. much less worry of collecting in time .. oh well, i'm lazy anyway. if you are lvl 199, you are welcome to collect on my buildings lol

SinSir
07-13-2013, 04:55 AM
Because it would not be fair for people on older phones if iphone5 users were allowed up expand their hood 50 times whilst the iphone3 or iphone4 users were only allowed 35 expansions.

When has gree ever been fair & what do you mean you're saying on behalf of gree they put a block on higher devices of having more than 35 expansions when in fact they optimised the game for iOS6 if you say so I will take your word for it as you know what I don't know.

Android with far less memory can be expanded the 35 times too so it's hard to believe memory has anything to do with it and you're just making some silly story.
If memory was the problem cc would never of been coded for the android as you know android can't dump it memory which in not in use anymore until the app is stopped.
I could explain further but fact is ask anyone who knows Linux base & iOS how the two operating system differ so much and how I'm more confused now.

TZora
07-13-2013, 05:04 AM
lol sinsir, don't sweat for anyone saying bigger hoods will crash the phone ..

its not the bigger hoods, its the number of items you put in your hood. if i fill my hood with almost every decoration available, of course my hood will be heavy on some phones.

but seriously, gree fixed a lot of things. and i'm not just saying it, a few days ago i checked my hood on an older phone (sony xperia neo v) which used to crash a lot earlier (when i was around level 100). but that oldie phone loaded my level 198 hood without any problems at all. so gree did fix a lot of memory related issues. the game is no longer heavy on my old/new phone.

i say, gree should roll out further hood expansions. take a look at modernwar, you can have a beast of a base! then why not crimecity?

SinSir
07-13-2013, 05:42 AM
Thanks Zora, that info was very useful & my purpose of the thread was to say why get extra building content but not expansion increase to accommodate it & wasn't truly worried about the others theories as it was speculative at best from other but they did really believe they had me so I'm laughing at them & not with me bar the cool guys who posted in good faith.

If gree were fair why did they make a big song and dance about nerfing the m4a1 in the past only for them to offer old gold items which were valued at 600+ gold for hitting a map location a few times in the future.
Now you can get 3k stat item for hitting 20 different rivals so the fact gree were being fair by not unlocking the expansion beyond 35 for people with lesser devices just logically didn't make sense to me.

Thanks everyone for you're opinion but the indiot troll that is too afraid to openly admit who he really go by in cc, lol.

mxz
07-13-2013, 06:11 AM
Where you been, Fig? You can't just disappear like that.

SinSir
07-13-2013, 06:39 AM
MXZ me is cool, was booted out but I'm back lol.

You know life of a badman, never the winner but always setting the latest trends.

TZora
07-13-2013, 06:45 AM
why get extra building content but not expansion increase to accommodate it
that's only logical .. i agree, gree should increase hood space or make the old/new buildings smaller :)

MattThomas08
07-13-2013, 09:04 AM
i say, gree should roll out further hood expansions. take a look at modernwar, you can have a beast of a base! then why not crimecity?

Modern war doesn't have anywhere near the decoration options CC has.

Sandukan
07-13-2013, 09:13 AM
Hoarders!!!
Just get rid of the beginner buildings.

Fancy Pants
07-13-2013, 09:24 AM
Agreed ^^^^

SinSir
07-13-2013, 10:50 AM
Modern war doesn't have anywhere near the decoration options CC has.

Money buildings are technically not decoration building to me as I keep them for the money they generate.

Hoarders!!!

I spent a lot of time & effort buying them & upgrading them it like having a puppy & once it's old putting it to sleep because the new age dogs are a better option.

Any other suggestions bar selling my building as my deli earns me 2.7k per 8h which is equivalent to 2 trees per 8 hour so not great idea to sell.

Fancy Pants
07-13-2013, 10:55 AM
I spent a lot of time & effort buying them & upgrading them it like having a puppy & once it's old putting it to sleep because the new age dogs are a better option.

Any other suggestions bar selling my building as my deli earns me 2.7k per 8h which is equivalent to 2 trees per hour so not great idea to sell.

Ok and a Night Club earns you 240k per 6h which is equivalent to 100's of trees per hour so ya it actually is a good idea to sell. These are pixels not puppies you can either keep all of the crappy beginner buildings and ignore the new ones or you can sell the old lame buildings that do nothing but take up space. As Assault&Flattery stated before, they will not be increasing hood expansions anytime soon as that would take a lot of effort and it would open up an entirely new list of potential glitches.

If you seriously are this attached to all of your crappy beginner buildings than crime city may not be for you, try Sim City.

SinSir
07-13-2013, 11:32 AM
Firstly the sound of having potential glitches in the wake of letting us expand beyond 35 sounds kinda cool.
I think it be fun as it will give the indiot something to do other than make silly video on YouTube calling every other group but themselves as accomplished hackers.

Second point is how can you confidently say I don't play sim city the fact is I'm a passive player on CC so I can call it sinless city.
I like to donate to the one with physically challenging income than me as not everyone took time building great economy & plus they may be looking to accumulate respect point.
So the thing is nothing wrong with playing sim city as I noticed I'm from a real life crime city & the game easier than playing tap tap hero.

None of the beginner building are crap in my eyes except the warehouse I still have but because I have ringed it around with trees that my deli helped paying for but the warehouse looks kinda cool now.

I think the amount of cash people have threw at gree, gree shouldn't be of defeatist of nature & take the bull by it horn & make it run the direction they want it to run & no point saying doing something will cause untold exploits when they haven't even tried it.
Again I'm not going to accept assault & flattery's official statement as it just a lame quick answer without much thought on what they are saying.

The nightclubs I don't really like so I'm not sure if I was going to buy that building just so I can buy trees as it be a waste or resources spending millions to build one if all I needed was 1-2 trees so something like a deli would be perfect in the situation.
I could go in more detail but just wanted to give a short response.

Fancy pants, thanks for the time put in by you towards the argument as all points of view are welcome & duly listened & mulled over.
Now still back to where I started the thread has made me more confused the helped my plight.

Sim City here I come

LisaM
07-13-2013, 12:15 PM
I've not reached maximum and still have acres of space because all those useless buildings have long gone  :)
Same. All I have are my nightclubs and the LE buildings now, my IpH barely dropped when I got rid of everything else. Many of my now-gone buildings were level 10, ALL were above level 5. That's the power of having night clubs.

Hoarders!!!
I literally LOL'd at this, because after my "clean sweep" of useless buildings my hood is so wonderfully minimalist and efficient!

The nightclubs I don't really like so I'm not sure if I was going to buy that building just so I can buy trees as it be a waste or resources spending millions to build one if all I needed was 1-2 trees so something like a deli would be perfect in the situation.
I don't understand this, nightclubs are the best for building a solid IpH that will enable you to get the LE buildings without breaking a sweat plus being able to support your syndicate so that you have access to all those great bonuses.

These are pixels not puppies
Exactly.

SinSir
07-13-2013, 02:34 PM
Hey Ziva

You maybe don't know me but I'm a future thread creator I create thread before they are relevant so I can necro them in the future and say 'ah I told you so'

So know let me explain my hood is spacious with plenty of room to build & I still have the $60mil expansion to do but wanted to get the info before I would decide what to do when & if my hood was full. Got every answer I needed but why stop something good so I ended up trolling my own thread and it nice how everyone who posted after the initial questions were answered wasn't rude & very helpful to say the least.

Now the deli & trees was pretty funny as who builds deli's so he can use the building proceeds to buy trees so to make myself clearer I was just playing with my questions & answers, I used the nightclub example of why build a nightclub just to buy a few trees.

So I'm new to the sensible people on the forum as it was so bad I had to create trolliver gardens nice place full of trolls to bicker about what direction the sun rises from most end up going there & never returning.

The thread was fun but you know I could troll my thread for days.

Next thread subject… stay tuned.

LisaM
07-13-2013, 02:42 PM
LMAO ok Sin!

SinSir
07-13-2013, 03:39 PM
Sent you an add me request: Fig be the name.

Idiosyncrasy
07-13-2013, 04:16 PM
Regarding hood expansions, here is Gree's current stance. Maybe something will be developed, but it doesn't look like it anytime soon.

Can't be done, for technical reasons. Not without breaking a whole lot of other stuff.

jmeijer
07-13-2013, 05:29 PM
I want more expansions, but honestly I don't need extra space. Those useless beginner buildings can be deleted without losing much income. I don't mind having a new LE building directly after battle, I saved up some for the next one and I hope to reach level 10 if the building is not too expensive.