PDA

View Full Version : Attack & Defense Scores Drastically Lowered

Flavious Flav
07-12-2013, 02:18 PM
I have a major problem after installing the recent update. My stats were just mysteriously almost cut in half. My attack score was above 350k and my defense score was above 450k, now they both show below 250k. It looks like maybe all my personal and faction bonuses have been taken out of the equation. All the bonuses show on my profile but I don't think they are being added to my boosted score. This is a giant problem with the boss event starting and the PvP tourney starting now. When I attack or raid my reduced attack score is showing on the combat win or lose page. My lower attack score will not allow me to win as many units in the boss event. Similarly, my lowered attack score will not allow me to score as many battle points during the PvP. My lowered defense score will cause me to lose units while being attacked at a much higher rate. Every minute that passes during this problem costs me individual prizes, faction prizes, and higher casualties. It's also costing GREE the gold I would have spent on both events. I've reinstalled the game with no success in alleviating the problem. I've sent a ticket and got the standard "we are experiencing higher than normal volume" and "we will get to you as soon as we can". I fear they will get to the problem after the PvP event and boss event are concluded.

Is anyone else having these issues?

Cmdr_Vessery
07-12-2013, 02:20 PM
I'm on an Android tablet, so my stats are jacked up to begin with.. But, I did not see a drop in stats after the last update and dataset pushes.

v8mustang
07-12-2013, 02:24 PM
I'm on iOS and my stats are the same.

You sure your boost buildings weren't taken out..?

fcfury
07-12-2013, 02:26 PM
I am having the same issues, can't gree get anything right, I would be embarrassed if I am them, can ever get an update right

Flavious Flav
07-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Good suggestion on the boost buildings but that's the first thing I checked. What I didn't check was my allie count. That was the problem. GREE or the update cut my allies from 500 to 85 for some unknown reason. That's an easy fix but the timing is just bad. Not that much harm done just an inconvenience. Thanks for all the replies. The rant felt good though.