PDA

View Full Version : Do the Right thing

KFH
07-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Gree You messed up give everyone the Assault Leader unit, or take it away from the few that got it. This is compete garbage.

ballzini
07-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Gree You messed up give everyone the Assault Leader unit, or take it away from the few that got it. This is compete garbage.

Gree dont listen to this guy^

AlexFoo
07-12-2013, 01:55 PM
just lost my stats so they fixed it.

the cry babies on this forum are COMICAL.

BostonHammer
07-12-2013, 02:01 PM
KFH, quit whinning. GREE has messed up quite a few times to the benefit of a few lucky players and I don't remember receiving the mistake.

Oceanz
07-12-2013, 02:03 PM
http://www.jonathanrosenbaum.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/dtrt11.jpg

KFH
07-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Gree dont listen to this guy^guessing you got the unit

KFH, quit whinning. GREE has messed up quite a few times to the benefit of a few lucky players and I don't remember receiving the mistake.More people than you think got this unit, how is it fair that some people will be spending huge amounts of money to finish all 14 levels, to get a prize many got for free.

junkkicker
07-12-2013, 02:07 PM
early bird gets the worm

guessing you got the unit

More people than you think got this unit, how is it fair that some people will be spending huge amounts of money to finish all 14 levels, to get a prize many got for free.

lemonhaze
07-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Gree You messed up give everyone the Assault Leader unit, or take it away from the few that got it. This is compete garbage. ya i didnt get it either..time for a ticket..i have to sit and attack away to gt it..i will defeat 1000 rivals but im sending me a ticket in

Oceanz
07-12-2013, 02:13 PM
I only got the first 2 powerful units. Gree, please give me the 3rd powerful unit since some people got it.

lemonhaze
07-12-2013, 02:22 PM
guessing you got the unit

More people than you think got this unit, how is it fair that some people will be spending huge amounts of money to finish all 14 levels, to get a prize many got for free. well u know he got the unit or other wise he wouldnt posted to stop whineing..i just sent in a ticket and asked for it or give me some gold bc it will cost me around 650 gold to get it..im gonna get either way so i jsut asked for some gold..i know half my faction got it so i can provide screenshots if they need it

spcmorris
07-12-2013, 02:23 PM
early bird gets the worm

Amen. I'm not going to complain about my Assault Leader or Quick Response Fighter. I'm just one of the lucky (I would say few but I'm sure quite a few people received it) for being at the right place, right time. But, like always, people will complain because they didn't reap rewards from someone's mistake. -pout-

Azn
07-12-2013, 02:24 PM
Stop QQing KFH your such a whiny idiot. I didn't get it either but you don't see me betchin about it. Grow some balls kid and deal with it. Gree made a mistake as usual and let them deal with it in the future.

damian
07-12-2013, 02:39 PM
i got the first 4 units before event was fixed

lemonhaze
07-12-2013, 02:43 PM
well i sent in a ticket and im getting 500 gold for compensation that will get me the unit..so im cool wit it

Oceanz
07-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Why would they give you 500 gold?

spcmorris
07-12-2013, 02:45 PM
well i sent in a ticket and im getting 500 gold for compensation that will get me the unit..so im cool wit it

Lmfao, right. For one Gree doesn't respond to tickets that fast, for two... not a chance that they will compensate you 500 gold. Dream on dreamer.

ExtremeP7
07-12-2013, 02:46 PM

You speak the truth friend. How many of these jokers would be PISSED if GREE TOOK their best unit on accident instead.

KFH, keep fighting for a fairer game, and shrug off the "I want something for nothing" crowd. You all are the real whiners... and you own these forums.

Roscoe782
07-12-2013, 02:46 PM

Is this confirmed? If so, I will tell those in my faction that didn't get it to write in a ticket and overwhelm the already overwhelmed.

Wish it wasn't blabbed all over the forum within minutes of the start of the event. I understand if the mistake is detrimental to us, but if it is advantageous to us...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

PITA4PRES
07-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Stop QQing KFH your such a whiny idiot. I didn't get it either but you don't see me betchin about it. Grow some balls kid and deal with it. Gree made a mistake as usual and let them deal with it in the future.

The problem is that this happens way too often. I won units in a previous LTQ when Gree messed up and put units in that weren't supposed to be included. The azzholes that they are they refused to honor those units and give the bonuses that were supposed to go along with them. They provided a measly 300 gold in compensation which came nowhere near making up for the benefits that were lost because they refused to honor them. The right thing to do in this situation would be to give everyone the unit to even it out and if people are able to earn a second one, they get the second one. That or give everyone a substantial amount of gold to allow people to determine if they want to use it to go after the unit or use it any other way in the game. If I got the unit I would feel lucky that I benefited from the glitch, but I would also support everyone else getting the unit or being provided some sort of compensation to make up for the issue.

Sith Lady
07-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Gree never does the right thing. They messed up (again) and did a half solution that benefited part of the players. They should have admitted their mistake and left the way it was, so all could benefit. End of history, all happy, everybody with stats inflated proportionally, move on. Taking the unit from the players that got it is also wrong.

Paul Wall
07-12-2013, 03:30 PM
You mean some people got more than just the Assault Leader?!?!?! I've been jipped! Ripped off!! Someone change my GD diaper!!!! Whining little betches in here.

Azn
07-12-2013, 03:30 PM
The problem is that this happens way too often. I won units in a previous LTQ when Gree messed up and put units in that weren't supposed to be included. The azzholes that they are they refused to honor those units and give the bonuses that were supposed to go along with them. They provided a measly 300 gold in compensation which came nowhere near making up for the benefits that were lost because they refused to honor them. The right thing to do in this situation would be to give everyone the unit to even it out and if people are able to earn a second one, they get the second one. That or give everyone a substantial amount of gold to allow people to determine if they want to use it to go after the unit or use it any other way in the game. If I got the unit I would feel lucky that I benefited from the glitch, but I would also support everyone else getting the unit or being provided some sort of compensation to make up for the issue.

I understand your perspective on this but in the reality we live in this will never happen from gree. Furthermore whining about this won't work any better. It's also tiring to see people complain all the time it's a game FFS, just play or don't play simple as that.

Superdude
07-12-2013, 03:33 PM
Thank you for starting this thread. I was not triggering the event even though it had started and others were getting their rewards. I believe everybody should either get the first 2 units or they give everybody the first and nobody get the second or third.

Sith Lady
07-12-2013, 03:34 PM
I understand your perspective on this but in the reality we live in this will never happen from gree. Furthermore whining about this won't work any better. It's also tiring to see people complain all the time it's a game FFS, just play or don't play simple as that.
Yes, unfortunately it is simple as that, that why there are so many people quitting. Mostly because of Gree mess ups, inability to listen to customers, and horrible support.

Superdude
07-12-2013, 03:35 PM
You are completely correct sith lady. I would not be complaining had I just missed it but they never triggered my event

Sgt Q
07-12-2013, 03:53 PM
Shut the hell up. If youre complaining that you didnt get these two units that means your stats are probably really low and youre irrelevant in this f ing game anyways. For many of us the units barely would have boosted our stats at all. Maybe a 4 or 5% increase....or less. If the stat boosts would have helped you so much that you felt compelled to come ***** about it youre probably not a gold player and your opinion doesnt matter to anyone especially not gree. After all...why would they listen to you and screw over a lot of their paying customers???? Like I said before ... shut up. And drive on.

btw. I didnt get them either and im not crying like a little girl.

BRO Sweet
07-12-2013, 04:08 PM
Sgt Q, all that I can see is that you complain like a little girl. I can understand why people get upset about this as I want these units aswell. And a 5% increase to the stats is better than you think, or maybe it doesn't boost so much when you're weak..

07-12-2013, 04:08 PM
Does anyone have a list of unit?

Sirius
07-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Alright folks,

We do apologize for the brief error that occurred for the rewards. A very small number of folks were able to get the incorrect rewards but that has been fixed. This was not intentional and going forward we will be taking extra steps to ensure that this does not happen again.

We do appreciate everyone's feedback thus far but I am going to close this and the other threads on this issue. Please not the forum guidelines as we do not allow call outs and postings insulting others.

~Sirius