PDA

View Full Version : 3.7.2 Update is out for iOS!

Sirius
07-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Greetings Folks,

Please note that there is a new update out for iOS users that should fix some of the issues that were being reported such as:

-Buildings disappearing when rotating them
-All decorations missing from base
-Players unable to load the game
-buildings disappearing when in default orientation

Please update as this should fix these issues.

Thanks!

~Sirius

Flavious Flav
07-12-2013, 02:15 PM
I have a major problem after installing the recent update. My stats were just mysteriously almost cut in half. My attack score was above 350k and my defense score was above 450k, now they both show below 250k. It looks like maybe all my personal and faction bonuses have been taken out of the equation. All the bonuses show on my profile but I don't think they are being added to my boosted score. This is a giant problem with the boss event starting and the PvP tourney starting now. When I attack or raid my reduced attack score is showing on the combat win or lose page. My lower attack score will not allow me to win as many units in the boss event. Similarly, my lowered attack score will not allow me to score as many battle points during the PvP. My lowered defense score will cause me to lose units while being attacked at a much higher rate. Every minute that passes during this problem costs me individual prizes, faction prizes, and higher casualties. It's also costing GREE the gold I would have spent on both events. I've reinstalled the game with no success in alleviating the problem. I've sent a ticket and got the standard "we are experiencing higher than normal volume" and "we will get to you as soon as we can". I fear they will get to the problem after the PvP event and boss event are concluded.

Is anyone else having these issues?

General Maximus
07-12-2013, 02:22 PM
So it looks like most of the time rotating the buildings works, but sometimes the buildings disappear and the rotation of the ones that disappear don't stick. and some buildings but not all have changed on their own back to the original orientation I had them in before the 3.7.1 update.

Its like I can rotate 1, 2, and sometime 3 buildings before the next attempt to rotate 1 makes it disappear before I have to close out the app and restart.

jchow69
07-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Sirius, what about the pvp prize glitch. Some people got a 3000/2000 unit for beating 10 rivals, but I only got a 90/70 unit. What's up with that? I need to know about it.

Flavious Flav
07-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Ok, never mind my post. Just noticed that GREE cut my allies down to 85 from 500 for no apparent reason.

& The Horse U Rode In On
07-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Sirius, what about the pvp prize glitch. Some people got a 3000/2000 unit for beating 10 rivals, but I only got a 90/70 unit. What's up with that? I need to know about it.

The update appears to be working as advertised. As for the above, about 1/2 our faction got the big boy, and the rest of us the peon. But that is another issue for another thread

Badass action man
07-12-2013, 08:44 PM
looks like they need to give every1 that unit. or jus me as i didn gett it lol

slgreenwell
07-13-2013, 10:16 AM
i have been trying to install newest update for almost 24 hours now. modern war runs for about 2 minutes and then force closes. Is there anything i can do to fix this problem? It seems to get worse with every update.

keeskiller
07-13-2013, 10:30 AM
i have been trying to install newest update for almost 24 hours now. modern war runs for about 2 minutes and then force closes. Is there anything i can do to fix this problem? It seems to get worse with every update.

have the same problem, on my old phone it doesn't even want to start anymore, very slowly sometimes, i can collect my money buildings, but often they are totaly gone, not possible to collect, i can't raid there, attacking goes diffecult, after 2-3 attacks force close, faction forum inpossible, donating in the faction will succeed after three tries.. and so on and so on..

Snibes
07-13-2013, 11:10 AM
I'm still having problems connecting at times, trying to raid where traveling to someone's base it comes up with an error "can't raid". But hitting the button again will allow you to go to their base, but then you may not be able to raid anyways. It also continually times out while trying to access faction forum. Seems like the connectivity issue that was supposed to be fixed with this patch is not quite fixed!

DaBoss!
07-13-2013, 11:46 AM
Could you guys make it so your rivals and allies can see your decorations too. Thanks:cool:

jchow69
07-13-2013, 12:02 PM
I'm still having problems connecting at times, trying to raid where traveling to someone's base it comes up with an error "can't raid". But hitting the button again will allow you to go to their base, but then you may not be able to raid anyways. It also continually times out while trying to access faction forum. Seems like the connectivity issue that was supposed to be fixed with this patch is not quite fixed!

Sometimes, it does that to me, too.

crazeejay
07-13-2013, 02:39 PM
This update is still messed up. Buildings still invisible after I tried to rotate

CaptainAwesome
07-13-2013, 06:50 PM
I updated to the newest version while not connected to WiFi and the app disappeared from my phone. There's no icon for me to use to delete and re-install. When I go to the app store it shows "open" instead of "install". I select open and nothing happens. I've tried turning my phone on and off.

Tee
07-13-2013, 10:31 PM
^ That's messed up for sure. I hope they get it all sorted out for everyone. I'm on ios too but waiting this one out for a while.

Adm.J
07-14-2013, 10:35 AM
I'm still 3 updates behind. Not taking a chance on this one either.

in defense of the good
07-18-2013, 04:43 AM
Has anybody else had the same problem as Flavious Flav? Is this a separate issue related to the cap on allies count? Or is this related to the new patch? I hope you could post your experience and concerns.

Chikin
07-18-2013, 05:23 AM
So they fixed the buildings being rotated. Great. (Not that I move my buildings any more)
But they also turned down the bases to be raided. Can't seems to find large buildings up for raid.

This past Monday and Tuesday were GREAT!! Now. Nothing but small buildings.

Fix 1 thing at the expense of another! Guess people start to get pissed so they quit playing. But the gree yo-yo must be in the up position yesterday and today.

Golf4life
07-18-2013, 06:01 AM
Um pretty sure this has NOTHING to do with the update....maybe try raiding at different times.
So they fixed the buildings being rotated. Great. (Not that I move my buildings any more)
But they also turned down the bases to be raided. Can't seems to find large buildings up for raid.

This past Monday and Tuesday were GREAT!! Now. Nothing but small buildings.

Fix 1 thing at the expense of another! Guess people start to get pissed so they quit playing. But the gree yo-yo must be in the up position yesterday and today.

Chikin
07-18-2013, 12:02 PM
Um pretty sure this has NOTHING to do with the update....maybe try raiding at different times.

I would love to say that it's based on time. But I raided soooo much money on Tuesday. Updated it Tuesday night. And we'll it's been 2 full days and it's nothing like it was before I updated it.

I don't want to be labeled as a whiner. But gree can turn it up and down. I have seen it happen a few times in the last few months. So this is down for players raiding.

sam31535
07-19-2013, 05:39 PM
hi mate,i have a problem with transfering the game between my devices ios...it just not working when i follow the insturction...i am sure it needs the update..it was simply so much easier with the funzio id and password mate....i am sure many pepole already have the same problem....
Greetings Folks,

Please note that there is a new update out for iOS users that should fix some of the issues that were being reported such as:

-Buildings disappearing when rotating them
-All decorations missing from base
-Players unable to load the game
-buildings disappearing when in default orientation

Please update as this should fix these issues.

Thanks!

~Sirius

ShowMeYourBoobs
07-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Hi. I went to transfer my game to a new device and for some reason the "More->Funzio" ID is gone in this new update. Please help. I need to switch this over ASAP.

Keggsy
07-27-2013, 03:49 AM
The funzio id is missing, I've e-mailed support and awaiting a reply

dancingfeat
08-02-2013, 03:14 AM
The game now crashes within 15 seconds of loading every time. I lose money, gold and an a chance to
forward my progress. I've updated and re-installed many times but to no avail. I love this game but it's becoming way too frustrating to play or should I say attempt to play. If Gree doesn't fix this issue for good I'm uninstalling. Sincerely, dancingfeat

Armand2REP
08-02-2013, 11:33 AM
I have to reconnect the game every time i open it.

Adm.J
08-02-2013, 07:34 PM
I have to reconnect the game every time i open it.I think that's intended.

QDoe
08-04-2013, 12:14 PM
I built the absolute towers and it was shown being made but when the timer was out, the building disappeared. if I chose to move another building i can see the outline of the absolute towers but i cannot do anything with it or build anything there. It also says I am 2/10 done the Absolute towers upgrade event and my income went up from it but just went back down as of today. my ID code is 303-178-263 and my userrname is Qcmoney. I am also unable to post new threads which I dont understand because i activated my account. Please help I spent 54m on these towers and that was all i had at the time and it would help if i could post a thread about it... I have also contacted customer support but no answer yet. On top of all this I thought I could fix this by updating my modern war to the latest android update and still i cannot see them or do anything with the absolute towers.

Clk$$$$$
08-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Installed new update on both iPad and iPhone and now transfer is not available, replaced with rivals! Even before update kept telling me no old device associated with Funzio account even though my iPad was the old device. Sent numerous emails to no avail. Would love to get it fixed before the next pvp!

lemonhaze
08-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Installed new update on both iPad and iPhone and now transfer is not available, replaced with rivals! Even before update kept telling me no old device associated with Funzio account even though my iPad was the old device. Sent numerous emails to no avail. Would love to get it fixed before the next pvp! get ur orginal ticket # and make another ticket and post that ticket # and explain..thats how i got my game transfered gree has to do it now..i had the same issue as u old device etcetc took them about 4 days to xfer mine..

chezzy
08-11-2013, 12:38 PM
When I build new buildings I can see them as soon as there built they turn invisible and I can't loot them or move them, I know there there coz when I try to move older buildings I can see the white squares of the new ones.

hosehead48
08-11-2013, 01:15 PM
every few times I log in I have buildings that just disappear. It takes me multiple log ins to get them to come back

leblackazam090
08-13-2013, 05:11 AM
I was planning to buy Apple iPad 2 64 GB + 3G but is it worth when iPad 4 is already here cuz I cannot afford the 3rd gen or 4rth gen ? Will it be able to work fine even after 2 yrs or so ? Will get ios 7 or whateverupdate after ios 6 ?

thundarr
08-13-2013, 08:24 AM
I was planning to buy Apple iPad 2 64 GB + 3G but is it worth when iPad 4 is already here cuz I cannot afford the 3rd gen or 4rth gen ? Will it be able to work fine even after 2 yrs or so ? Will get ios 7 or whateverupdate after ios 6 ?

iPad 5 will be out soon so might as well wait. I bought a 16Gig refurbished iPad mini which I use to play this game and it will be able to use iOS 7. They no longer make the iPad 2 with 64gig and 3G only refurbished for $529. Why spend that when LTE is much faster. Just wait until iPad 5 comes out and prices for old models drop.